Dead World: Interactive Story(Sequel to Dead City)

edited October 2014 in Forum Games

Here I am back for a season 2 of my Dead trilogy. Here's a link to season 1 in case you wish to catch up on the story: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/83382/dead-city-finale/

So I'm going to do something different than last time. I will tell the name of the starter arcs but none of the character groups. I would like if you submit a character then I will use them in the position that works best for them, there will be multiple arcs other than the starter ones I'm mentioning here.

1. March through Hell- Road to Wellington
  2. Operation Firewalker- Spec Ops
  3. Lone Wolf- Redemption
  4. The Dark Road we Travel- Lost

The prologues are up.

Thank you for participating!

Comments

• This is gon be good :D

I might make another character, but Blue is still unknown, so we'll see what happens.

• Can I make a character now? :3

• (!) Saltlick123 agrees with Blades

Can I make a character now?

• Just post them here or wait?

Start making your characters! And yes @BlueShadiw Blue is still unknown, I have a plan for him.

• Start making your characters!

And yes @BlueShadiw Blue is still unknown, I have a plan for him.

• Post them here.

Don't be shy!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Just post them here or wait?

• Name:Jason Ross
    • Height: 5"11
    • Appearance: Green Eyes, Wears a Black Leather Jacket, Brown Hair +Beard, Muscular, Sometimes Seen Wearing Badass Sunglasses and a Holster
    • Personality: If possible I would like him to be a badass, He can be cold hearted at first and a loner but once he's better known he has a soft side but he enjoys shooting things and enemies

Post them here. Don't be shy!

• Do you accept a family?

• Damn, I think I have a protagonist already!

* Name:Jason Ross * Age:Mid 30s * Height: 5"11 * Appearance: Green Eyes, Wears a Black Leather Jacket, Brown Hair +Beard, Muscular, Somet

• Dat protagonist tho.

Damn, I think I have a protagonist already!

• BlueShadiw=Nick=Kenny, KENNY (BlueShadiw)CONFIRMED FOR SEASON 2

Start making your characters! And yes @BlueShadiw Blue is still unknown, I have a plan for him.

• Sure!

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Do you accept a family?

• edited October 2014

Hmmmm Not Sure if Good Or Bad :)

BlueShadiw posted: »

Dat protagonist tho.

• I already have protagonist ideas for all 4 of the arcs, this was one, i'm using it. XD

Dat protagonist tho.

• edited October 2014

Name: Ryan Blaze

Backstory: Strict father, with an uncaring wife. Has four kids. Worked as a author, and script writer. Lived in a modest home, with rules that none of his children followed. Suffered depression, but when he married he became a better person. His house was usually empty, or at least felt empty. When the apocalypse hit he saw it as a way to bond with his family. His third son that ran away has still not returned. Ryan is wherever you want him to be.

Family: The oldest is an intelligent daughter(Karen), the second a young guy who pretends he's cool(Bill), and the youngest is the most rebellious who is teased of being gay with some hot guy from his school(Gared). His wife(Beatrice) has a charming voice, and has once been called a majestic stallion. (He can be with his family or not depending if you want to.)

Weapons: Two rapiers.

Personality: Can sometimes fall into a sad mood, quiet, strong, smart but dumb on some days, boring, can take leadership but usually likes to follow orders, wants to stay on the move, friendly.

Appearance: Average height, and build. Wears glasses, and has short brown hair. Wears a white shirt with dirty jeans, and some running shoes. Dark brown eyes. Clean shaven.

• edited October 2014

Sure. How about an English teacher? :p

Can I make the father a teacher?

• Can I make the father a teacher?

Name: Ryan Blaze Age: 31 Backstory: Strict father, with an uncaring wife. Has four kids. Worked as a author, and script writer. Lived

• Just call me Kenck. XD

BlueShadiw=Nick=Kenny, KENNY (BlueShadiw)CONFIRMED FOR SEASON 2

• You should make another character, Blue might be...occupied for a while.

This is gon be good I might make another character, but Blue is still unknown, so we'll see what happens.

• Is he off doing stuff...and thaaangs?

You should make another character, Blue might be...occupied for a while.

• He will in S2...You just won't know it.

Is he off doing stuff...and thaaangs?

• edited October 2014

Name: Nicolas Green.
    Backstory: He lost most of his family because of him. His father getting bitten in saving him , his big brother sacrificing for him.His mother because of his reckless.The only one left is his little brother , Frederic(8).He decided to not make the same mistakes but he still has the guilt on him. If Frederic dies , Nicolas will die too
    Personalty: He acts like a badass who doesn`t care about people but indide him is very emotional and helpful with people. He hates the people that are hipocrite but he is one too. He hates himself. He envy dumb people bracuse he think that thdy are happier. Later i do Frederic

• Nice, however can you transfer it to the forums for easier reference?

Here's the family

• Name: Peter

Appearance: The dark gray hair is cut until the entire forehead appear, his eyes are black, his nose is sharp and the face has small scars, but little visible. His body is tall and a little overweight, he wears a small baggy pants and dress shirt.

Personality: He has more satisfaction in the safety of their children twins, giving some fun for them, but sometimes he tries to talk to his eldest daughter, he is also little careful and always welcomes strangers.

Physical conditions: Once he reached 40, he began to have difficulty running, but still has strength enough to kill the zombies.

Name: Anna

Appearance: Has loose and curly red hair, eyes are blue, the nose has a small and uncluttered appearance, his face still has some pimples. Her body is low and skinny, wearing a light blue jeans and red shirt with the word "LOVE" decorated with sequins.

Personality: She is shy, scared and depressed, sometimes she talks to girls near her age or her family, but mostly prefers to stay in her room.

Physical conditions: She runs normally, but still not know how to use something to kill zombie, his father never taught her that.

Name: Diego

Appearance: Has dark hair barely combed to the side, his eyes are black, his nose seems to be average and normal. His body has
    normal size of a child of 12 years and not had obesity or leanness, predominantly wears a green shirt and pants to ride.

Personality: He is curious and adventurous, sometimes stubborn, prefers to spend more time with his father and his brother, helping to plant or killing zombies when his father rarely let him do, features shyness with strangers.

Physical conditions: He has good speed in the race, he still does not know how to use weapons but use hoes to kill zombies.

Name: David

Appearance: Has an appearance almost identical to his twin brother, wearing a black shirt and blue jeans.

Personality: Same personality as his brother.

Physical conditions: Same as his brother.

Peter's family takes shelter in a small house on the mountain, the temperature is nice and there are a few zombies, giving them more tranquility.

Nice, however can you transfer it to the forums for easier reference?

• Ill find a place for them, I have an idea...

supersagig posted: »

Name: Nicolas Green. Age: 12. Backstory: He lost most of his family because of him. His father getting bitten in saving him , his big brot

• MrX1H2MrX1H2 Banned
    edited October 2014

Awesome, another interactive story. Okay this is my chance.

Name: Damon Roads

Bio: Damon's parents died when he was at a very young age. He and and his baby sister Catherine ( Kat ) we're forced to move from home to home. Damon was a bad kid. He'd usually sneak out of the homes to hang out with other bad kids in the nieghborhood. He's very arrogant and thinks he always knows what's best. He is also a strong leader type. He does not like when people disagree with him. He is also very overprotective of sister and would do anything to keep her safe.

Weapons: Pistol, Machete

Height: 6"2

Personality: Badass, Protective, Arrogant, Stubborn, Untrustworthy of other people at first,Cold, Strong leader type, Confident

Appearance: Badass black leather jacket, Tall black hair, Dark Brown eyes, Clean shaven

• How old is his sister because that will decide his group.

MrX1H2 posted: »

Awesome, another interactive story. Okay this is my chance. Name: Damon Roads Age: 21 Bio: Damon's parents died when he was at a ve

• Thanks!

Name: Peter Age: 43 Gender: Male Appearance: The dark gray hair is cut until the entire forehead appear, his eyes are black, his no

• MrX1H2MrX1H2 Banned
    edited October 2014

Name: Catherine Roads

Nickname: Kat, Kitten

Height: 5"3

Bio : Catherine was always moving from foster home to foster home with the only person she could trust, her brother Damon. She always looked up to him and wanted to be like him. She always looked for him for help and protection and didn't know what she would do without him.

Weapons: Pistol, Survival knife

Appearance: Long black hair, Light brown eyes, Black tank top, Black denim jeans and a holster.

Personality: Nice but sometimes cold, Rebellious, Fearless, Looks up to her brother and finds him for protection

How old is his sister because that will decide his group.

• ...Bumping her up to 14...Other than that, its good.

Name: Catherine Roads Nickname: Kat, Kitten Age: 13 Height: 5"3 Bio : Catherine was always moving from foster home to foster hom

• edited October 2014

His favorites weapons are a hatchet and a knife. The guns give him bad memories.
    He also don´t trust in comunities

Height: 5 feet tall.
    Aperrance: Short black hair , green eyes. Has got a t-shirt which say "Lifeless power" and blue shorts

Ill find a place for them, I have an idea...

• Good detail.

supersagig posted: »

His favorites weapons are a hatchet and a knife. The guns give him bad memories. He also don´t trust in comunities Height: 5 feet tall. Aperrance: Short black hair , green eyes. Has got a t-shirt which say "Lifeless power" and blue shorts

• That's fine but is each story arch just going to be about a different group or will all the groups collide with eachother at some point.

...Bumping her up to 14...Other than that, its good.

• Different groups...They MIGHT meet at the end.

That's fine but is each story arch just going to be about a different group or will all the groups collide with eachother at some point.

• K

Different groups...They MIGHT meet at the end.

• Name: Todd Myers

Height: 6"7

Bio : Todd was born with severe Schizophrenia. Having lived in a poor upbringing, he never treated it and it got worse within time. He lived in a mental hospital from the time he was 20 till' the apocalypse. He has no connection or communication with his mother and father

Weapons: Axe, Ak47 and a can of gasoline.

Appearance: Short slick back black hair, blue eyes, Leather jacket with a white shirt with bloodystains and ripped black jeans and leather boots

Personality: Todd had Schizophrenia for his whole life, because of this he is obsessed with what others think of him. He thinks of himself as high in power and opposition. He has many hallucinations and usually goes in an outbreak and starts going crazy but does not realize what he has done. Often felt like he is lost in reality but sometimes goes into the real world for a while, caused by his disorder. Plus he is a pyromaniac-he has an obsession with fire.

Hope you are willing to accept another villian.

• "firewalker"...Ideas...

Name: Todd Myers Age: 43 Height: 6"7 Bio : Todd was born with severe Schizophrenia. Having lived in a poor upbringing, he never tre

• Still need characters.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.