Dead World: Interactive Story(Sequel to Dead City)

Comments

• Okay Bro, Do what you gotta do,

• Your friend in Saltlicking, Salt123

I am sad to announce that this story will be put on hold for a while. I use the term while loosely since I do not know how long it will b

• It´s okay (=

I am sad to announce that this story will be put on hold for a while. I use the term while loosely since I do not know how long it will b

• Here is what's going to happen.

I'm going to finish the first season of VLFR then finish the first parts of these.

• How long that will take? (finishing S1 of VLFR)

Here is what's going to happen. I'm going to finish the first season of VLFR then finish the first parts of these.

• Well... I have already finished episode 1...

Actually, at the mid season of VLFR I will keep doing these.

supersagig posted: »

How long that will take? (finishing S1 of VLFR)

• Cool.

Well... I have already finished episode 1... Actually, at the mid season of VLFR I will keep doing these.

• I know, I'll get to this in due time, my friend.

• Cool :P

I know, I'll get to this in due time, my friend.

• Thanks, project is still on hold though.

Name: Kyle Walker Age: 25 Gender: Male Apperance: blue dyed short heddle hair , blue eyes , 5.1 feet tall , caucasian Personalit

• Name: Kyle Walker

Apperance: blue dyed short heddle hair , blue eyes , 5.1 feet tall , caucasian

Personality: He´s mind make him think that he need to die , that is better for everyone. He is always depressed and sad , but you can make him smile

(this one is for Firewalker)

• He just hasn't yet, untrustworthy of strangers.

:P PD: is Frederic (TDRWT or Lost) mude? because i never saw him speak XD

• :P
    PD: is Frederic (TDRWT or Lost) mude? because i never saw him speak XD

Thanks, project is still on hold though.

• You saw it though....So, yeah, untrustworthy of strangers.

comment didn´t appear

• comment didn´t appear

:P PD: is Frederic (TDRWT or Lost) mude? because i never saw him speak XD

• edited November 2014

And the other didn´t appear too XD

comment didn´t appear

• Well, I have a new idea for this coming soon.

I'm going to work on only Lost and Lone Wolf.

I will return to Firewalker and March through hell but I'm only going to post those two stories for right now.

• Cool, Take your time though :)

Well, I have a new idea for this coming soon. I'm going to work on only Lost and Lone Wolf. I will return to Firewalker and March through hell but I'm only going to post those two stories for right now.

• Thanks.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Cool, Take your time though

• I'm doing a Q&A.

• Berry Good.

I'm doing a Q&A.

• So, any questions?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Berry Good.

• Lone Wolf

(Choice- Look for Damon)

Jason- We should look for Damon, he should be close.

Gustac- You go first...

Jason- Really kid?

Gustac- What?

Jason- Have you all learned to defend yourselves?

Gustac- Sort of...

Jason- Sort of isn't an answer.

Gustac- Not really.

Jason- I'll take it, listen you all need to learn to protect yourselves. I'll teach you but...Let's just go find Damon.

The two walk off into the forest to look for damon. They walk for a while and eventually find Damon bleeding trapped under a branch. Walkers slowly approach him and then Jason pulls out the two pistols.

Jason- Watch and learn kid.

Jason runs striaght towards the walkers shooting one in the head after another. He runs over to Damon and blows a walkers head off who was about to chomp into his neck. Jason starts trying to lift the branch up but fails.

Jason- Gustac, get over here and help me!

Gustac starts running over and is tripped by a walker on the ground. Jason quickly shoots it before it bites Gustac. Gustac then gets up and runs over the two and lifts the branch up. Once the branch is up all the walkers are gone and Gustac helps Damon off the ground.

Damon- Thanks...

Jason- It's okay.

Damon- Where's Ryan?

Jason-...We'll talk about it at camp.

Damon-...I need someone to help me walk, the branch crushed my leg.

Choice

[Jason will carry Damon]

[Gustac will carry Damon]

[Damon will walk on his own]

• Is character submission still open?

I'm doing a Q&A.

• @NoHopeLeft

Yes it is.

Lone Wolf (Choice- Look for Damon) Jason- We should look for Damon, he should be close. Gustac- You go first... Jason- Really ki

• Hey Gustav, carry your bud.

Lone Wolf (Choice- Look for Damon) Jason- We should look for Damon, he should be close. Gustac- You go first... Jason- Really ki

• I ain't carryin' nobody!

Jason can carry that mofo!

BlueShadiw posted: »

Hey Gustav, carry your bud.

• Name: November.

Nickname: Nova.

Appearance: Relatively short blond hair and stubble, leather jacket with a hood and blue jeans, like to wear a baseball cap, white and blue sneakers, large tattoo on his back of wings.

Personality: Kind and cheerful, smart, cool, peaceful...But deadly, if you cross him or force him to kill in self defense, he will end it fast for whomever crosses him and he will fight or kill to save loved ones and people who are innocent.

Pre-Apocalypse History: He did berry good in high school, but was very distant to those around him, going as far to avoid almost everyone outside of classes, but then his mother died of a heart attack, he felt it was his fault. The following mouths he started skipping classes and fell into depression. He found one thing that made he feel, alive again; running, he would run and soon he started learning parkour, he would run his troubles away...

Post-Apocalypse History: Then the shit show started...He left his home town on a bus with people he barely knew, they didn't make it far, once the bus ran out of gas everyone started setting up a camp, but then...A herd of walkers devastated the camp and killed everyone who couldn't get away in time, and there he was, sitting in a tree as he watched everyone die. He felt like he should have done something, even though he knew it was hopeless, and to make it worse...The herd was still there, at the camp site...Trying to get him, over a few days parts of the herd moved on, but there was still plenty on walkers around him. But then a RV started down the road to the camp site, hitting walkers as it approached, the RV parked under the tree and let him hop on the roof of it, he lowered himself into the RV and was met by a women about his age. She did her best to get out of the camp site, but the walkers started breaking the windows and she was bitten, they made it away from the camp site, but the RV was ruined. She passed out from the bite and He picked her up and started walking until he found a good spot and buried her. He never got to know the name of the one who sacrificed her life to save him, the only thing he knew was that she had a tattoo on he neck, that said "November" He has taken the name and now goes by November, although other survivors like to call him Nova.

• Nice character...

berry good

I hate you.

people he barely knew

At least you didn't put "People he Berry knew"

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Name: November. Nickname: Nova. Age: 17. Gender: Male. Appearance: Relatively short blond hair and stubble, leather jacket with

• Yeah your right, i should have done that ever chance i got. :P

Nice character... berry good I hate you. people he barely knew At least you didn't put "People he Berry knew"

• I'm going to change my profile picture. :P

Yeah your right, i should have done that ever chance i got. :P

• Please don't do it because of me, I'm just joking around. D:

I'm going to change my profile picture. :P

• I'm joking around too. XD

Actually, I might change it, just to something cooler around Christmas time.

Please don't do it because of me, I'm just joking around.

• Okay, i just wanted to made sure. Glad you aren't mad. XD

Sounds cool.

I'm joking around too. XD Actually, I might change it, just to something cooler around Christmas time.

• No, I don't get mad at stuff like that. I laugh when someone does it...Then sarcastically put I hate you.

Okay, i just wanted to made sure. Glad you aren't mad. XD Sounds cool.

• Okay. Once again it sounds good, berry good... >:3

Alt text

No, I don't get mad at stuff like that. I laugh when someone does it...Then sarcastically put I hate you.

• Don't you backtalk me boi, even though my characters aren't in this I can still beat yo ass xD

I ain't carryin' nobody! Jason can carry that mofo!

• [Gustac will carry Damon]

• Sorry, because GoT is coming out tomorrow, this will be postponed a while.

• That's Okay, Take your time.

Sorry, because GoT is coming out tomorrow, this will be postponed a while.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.