Dead World: Interactive Story(Sequel to Dead City)

Comments

• Name: Gustac Kirschstein

Backstory: A student from San Francisco, he didn't live with his family, which he enjoyed as his family was very abusive and made him suffer from depression, but he lost the depression after moving to San Francisco. He did Martial Arts in his freetime, he was great, managing to win all the tournaments he was enrolled in.

Family: Unnamed Father, Unnamed Mother, his younger sister Daniella, his older brother Jean.

Weapons: Stryker Strykerzone 380 crossbow, hatchet and a dessert eagle.

Personality: Gustac is considered to be an isolated, exclusionary type; friendships don't come to him easily. He is apathetic and somnolent, with little desire to put in any effort into meaningless disciplines or activities. Yet, he somehow does seem to hold a strange fascination and even feelings of respect towards people that have a deep sense of duty and righteousness - in those people who do care and who can devote their lives and even die for causes they believe in. Despite Gustac's usual cold and calm demeanor, he has been shown to emote his feelings in various ways. He was clearly angered when Reiner teased him about his constant avoidance in hand-to-hand combat training. Despite his seeming callousness, he has expressed a level of guilt and shock, most notably when apologizing to a certain corpse after the battle of insert city here

Appearance: Alt text

• Definitely easy to fit in.

Name: Gustac Kirschstein Age: 19 Backstory: A student from San Francisco, he didn't live with his family, which he enjoyed as his fami

• yay

Definitely easy to fit in.

• edited October 2014

Name: Frederic Green

Familiy: Unnamed father , Unnamed mother , Unnamed brother , His brother Nicolas Green
    Backstory: Lived in New Jersey before the apocalypse. Seeing all the people that he knew and love at his short age make him stronger but is the same Frederic that was before. He Know how to shoot.

Personality: He likes drawing and is very thoughtful. He doesnt like that the people overprotective or understimate him. He likes helping people. He is kinda cute. He doesnt like people arguing

Height: 3,5 feet tall

Apperance: He has red hair and green eyes. His clothes are a pair of blue shoes , white socks , dark pants and a black shirt that say "Forever but not After"

• XD All of these families!

I said you could make one not you had to.

• You would not think I was going to ask if families were permitted to nothing.

XD All of these families! I said you could make one not you had to.

• edited October 2014

Name: Brad Pips.

Personality: Some what cold, but nice if you get to know him, suffers from PTSD and a phantom pain.

Appearance: Blue eyes, 5'8" tall, one arm, hook where his right arm used to be.

Backstory: Brad fought in the gulf war, where he lost his arm, he now suffers from PTSD and phantom pain. When the ZA happened he went with a group that found a bus, later the bus crashed and he was knocked out. When he woke up 14 days had passed, he found himself at a cabin in the mountains. He climbed out of the cabin and saw 5 bodys on the ground and 3 people standing over them, they were boasting about their kills. They started putting the bodys in a car, Why were they taking them? They left the cabin, but they didn't go far, you could see where they went. you followed them, then hiding behind a tree, you saw them take the bodys out and set them on the ground. One at a time, bringing them in the shed, you walked to the window, and looked in, they were butchering them. What you saw was pure horror, you sneak in and ripped his throat out with your hook. You knew they all had to die, and you'd be the one to do it. You take his butcher knife and walked to their home, when you opened the door, you saw one of them, you run to him and cutting his head in two, with the butcher knife too deep, you leave it with his on the corpse and go to find the last one.

You hear a noise coming from the shed, running outside, you find the last one in the shed with the one you killed. You slowly walk to the door, he sees you and points a gun at you. ???: "You killed my son, why did you do this to my boy?!" Brad: "You... you butcher people, why did you kill the people from the cabin!" ??? "For our survival, we are what's left of the world!" Brad: "You're a fuckin' cannibal!" Once you say that you jump forward, and cutting him in the leg with your hook. He drops his gun and you continue cutting face over and over again. You walk out of the shed covered with blood, walking to the car and driving away.

• edited October 2014

This character is named after my self, though the last name has been changed to be fictional. The description is of a character who was never used in another story

Name: Lei Pavia (Pronounced LEE haha cool right?)

Personality: Lei is a reliable person. He is a quiet individual who is kind, patient, compasionate, and understanding towards people and their struggles. Despite his seemingly gentle personallity, he has a strong will, refusing to give up or surrender to anyone else. He tends to be a mediator in most arguments, taking on a neutral stance and avoids picking sides. He would not harm or kill anyone, unless they pose a threat to him or the people he cares about. He is far from a coward, standing his ground whenever someone tries to intimidate him, and only gets physical if someone lays a hand on him. He can be funny and make good jokes whenever he is not serious, but seeing his comic side is rare. He can be a bit argumentative whenever people tend to go off on a bad tangent, and he can be demanding when trying to stay focused on a task. Aside from this, he prefers to be alone (or so he says). He only shares his thoughts with the people he trusts. He seems to be somewhat lonely, but tries not to get too attached, since everyone he cares about either ends up dead or abandoning him. His past influences most of his actions, but he tries his best to survive and help others along the way. Once you gain his trust, he is a valuable member and a loyal one who would never betray his friends.

Looks: 5'5, 135 lbs, Medium length black hair, brown eyes. He wears a semi torn black cargo shirt over a beige T shirt. He has torn dark blue jean pants and black athletic shoes. He is in good shape, not too muscular, but not scrawny either.

Back Story: Lei's past remains unknown to the people who know him. What is known is that he was born in Arizona and has been moving all over the southwestern U.S due to his fathers work. Because of this, he never formed many lasting relationships. He is very close to his family, but it is not known what happened to them. When asked about his family, he is visibly distraught and avoids answering too many personal questions, sometimes opting to change the subject. He went to a top teir college, but secretly despised the student life style and wishes to apply himself to something bigger. He is knowledgeable in many general subjects, but is no expert on any single one. He is a runner, and poseses excelent speed and agility. He is also well versed in the art of parkour as well as some mixed martial arts. He has an adequet handiling ability with firearms and practices archery on the side, though it is not known where he learned these skills. He is also good at crafting makeshift items that can be useful for survival.

It is not known where he was during the first days of the outbreak, but it is clear he has been on his own for most of the apocalypse. Whether or not he was in a group before is only known by him.

Style: Lei is more of a stealthy person. He can make quick getaways when caught, and is an adequet fighter when surrounded. Thus, his weapons of choice are also stealthy, be it a silenced gun, a combat knife, or even a bow/crossbow. He travels light as to avoid being weighed down, but trys to protect himself as best as possible by keeping only essential gear with him. (If the story allows, he knows about covering yourself in guts to move through a herd)

Thanks for doing this. I like these sort of fan writings. With this character I tried making a strange mix of various characters in the game, specifically (Molly, Good Lee, and Nick). I look forward to the first instalment. Hopefully more people see this

• Cool! I'd like to contribute to your story. Here is one that was not used in another thread.

Name: Zack Phillips

Personality: Zack is an honorable and loyal person. He tries to do the right thing always, and never lets a bad situation get the better of him. He is calm, rational, and tries to keep a level head at all times. He is mostly friendly and well mannered and only curses when under stress. However, he has been known to "lay down the law" whenever people get too out of hand. He tries his best to avoid any conflicts, but if it comes down to it, he will do what is nessasary to ensure the safety of his group. He is good at pulling his own weight and never complains about hard luck. He can be immature at times, but it is all in good nature. He is always focused whenever something needs to get done, but knows when and how to relax.

Looks: Height: 5 ft 7 in, Weight: 145 lbs, Hair: Brown, Eyes: Green, Description: Zack wears a faded red shirt with a causal unbuttoned black dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up over it. He has brown cargo pants and brown shoes.

Backstory: Zack lived on a farm in California. He was always exploring the rural open lands with his brother and sister. His father always took him hunting/ hiking/ fishing to keep him active, though he also plays lots of video games. He went to away for college, which was a good long way from his home. The outbreak hit while he was away at school and has been trying to make his way back home ever since, but has been delayed due to excruciating circumstances. He is observant, and waits for a good opportunity before he decides to move around, thus he has been able to survive this long.

• edited October 2014

Your character reminds me a lot of one of my friends. His name is Zachary coincidentally! Can I request my character, Lei, be best friends with your chracter? It would be like Luke and Nick but more developed!

UnknownX posted: »

Cool! I'd like to contribute to your story. Here is one that was not used in another thread. Name: Zack Phillips Age: 21 Personalit

• I wouldn't be opposed to that actually. It would make the story very dynamic and interesting. But...you know what happens to friends in the universe of The Walking Dead...

ThatOneUser posted: »

Your character reminds me a lot of one of my friends. His name is Zachary coincidentally! Can I request my character, Lei, be best friends with your chracter? It would be like Luke and Nick but more developed!

• Request allowed.

• edited October 2014

Name: Cam

Backstory: Cam used to live in a small town, the very same one he was born in. When he was little, his father and uncle took him hunting, where he learned some very important skills he can use in the ZA, such as how to set traps and knowledge of rifles and knives. When the ZA started, his father was a victim of the first few days of chaos. His uncle is his only family now.

Family: He is an only child, and now that his father has passed, he only relies on his uncle, Geoff.

Weapons: He is very efficient at using rifles, knives, and traps.

Personality: He has been hardened due to the ZA, but is still human. He is a very funny and sarcastic guy who is known to loose his temper from time to time if someone pushes his buttons. He values his uncle, Geoff, and will help anyone who cannot fight for themselves.

Appearance: Cam is 5'6,wears blue jeans, a grey undershirt, and a green hoodie. He has brown hair with blue eyes.

Name: Geoff

Backstory: Geoff is the uncle of Cam, and before the ZA taught him how to set traps and use firearms alongside his brother. When he died, his last words were to do all he could to protect Cam.

Personality: Geoff is a very straightforward person, who isn't afraid to say things how they are. He is very kind, however, and will do whatever it takes to protect those he loves.

Appearance: Geoff is 6'4, wears cameo pants, with an orange vest. Geoff is bald with yellow eyes.

Hopefully you can made due with 2 characters, @GoldenPaladin

• Yeah one dies offscreen while other never mentions it and dies in a lake. :P

I wouldn't be opposed to that actually. It would make the story very dynamic and interesting. But...you know what happens to friends in the universe of The Walking Dead...

• edited October 2014

God, if I had a nickel for every time that happened...

I'd be 5 cents richer XD

Yeah one dies offscreen while other never mentions it and dies in a lake. :P

• I can handle as many as you give me!

BlueShadiw posted: »

Name: Cam Age: 17 Backstory: Cam used to live in a small town, the very same one he was born in. When he was little, his father and u

• Throws 20 characters at Golden

I can handle as many as you give me!

• Might need it, already moved to forum games.

Throws 20 characters at Golden

• Here is another one of my characters who was never used. I tried making this one unlikeable to the readers but not nessisarily the other characters. You know that character people would be happy to get rid of but upset if it takes long

Name: Jared Richards

Description: Blond hair, brown eyes, 5 ft 7 in, 155 lbs, average build

Behavior: Jared on the outside is a likeable guy. He has a false charm and confidence that lures people to take his side. However, he is rather critical about his companions behind their backs. Only few people can see what he is really like, and to him, these people are marked as enemies. He is a bit of a comedian, but his constant immaturity can get annoying quickly. The many friends he does have are good to him, but given the chance, he would save himself before he considers helping them. He is a hypocrite when it comes to groups, always changing to the winning side despite the consquences. He would never risk his own life for anyone, because of his selfishness.

Weapon of Choice: Jared can be very cowardly, despite trying to act tough. For this reason he always carries a revolver. He isn't good at fighting, or very brave, but who needs bravery when you have a gun.

• I can handle it.

Here is another one of my characters who was never used. I tried making this one unlikeable to the readers but not nessisarily the other cha

• Name: Fiona Roberts

Backstory: She lived in the countryside before the ZA started with her sons. When it started her sons(Hector and Gabriel) went to the town to look for their girlfriends. Only Hector came back and alone, One night , bandits came and tortured them , killed Hector and ate him. After that they raped Fiona so many times. She got free when others bandits attacked the ones that got her. Beacuse of the trauma she got multiple personality disorder. She is always looking for medicine for disorder

Personality: Her original personality is defenlees but brave and caring about people. Her "angry" personality is the one that go out when someone do an "evil" thing like letting someone die or kill brutally someone.She gets angry and starts to killg zombies/people and destroing thing because of it. Her "emotional" personality is he one that go out because she remember something sad or someone say something like that. She starts crying and felling bad

Appearance: She has got long blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a grey and balck shirt and dark pants. She is 6 feet tall and is a little fat

• I didn't have a location for the FireWalker arc, now I know what it is.

supersagig posted: »

Name: Fiona Roberts Age: 44 Backstory: She lived in the countryside before the ZA started with her sons. When it started her sons(Hec

• Cool! Hopefully it's not as predictable as most friend arcs were one dies for the others development. I believe in your writing abilities GoldenPaladin. I have some ideas, if you need help coming up with story ideas I can help. I am a creative writer myself.

I wouldn't be opposed to that actually. It would make the story very dynamic and interesting. But...you know what happens to friends in the universe of The Walking Dead...

• Thanks, might do that.

Cool! Hopefully it's not as predictable as most friend arcs were one dies for the others development. I believe in your writing abilities Go

• I'm going to give you all a taste for the upcoming arcs, the prologues should be up sometime this weekend:

MTH: "Everyone start packing, the herd is on its way and we're just sitting here like bait! We have survived too long to die now, we have lost too much to have those people die in vain! Gather all the medicine, food, weapons, anything."

"I feel like i'm pushing them too much...Madison....your dad died to protect you and i'm going to get you to a safe place, for him and me."

"I got my FUCKING leg bit while trying to rescue people! I saw all of my friends die ONE BY FUCKING ONE! I survived on the fucking roof for days and I thought I finally found a place where I could live....I was wrong....What is left in this world...."

OFW: "You are tasked with an extreme mission, you will need to leave the sanctuary of base. We realize this team isn't the best but its all we have left."

"Help....Help....It was a massacre...He just...ugh..."

"Sometimes people just want to see the world burn....Me? I want to purge it."

LW: "I've walked alone for weeks...The last guy I ended up with....It was unfortunate to say the least. Now i'm stuck with you all and well I don't see you surviving."

"Sometimes the living have to kill each other, I know you're afraid of the gun but you need to use it...Goddamn how have you survived..."

"I'm dying....These people were all I had left. Please take care of them."

L: "My sister, my boyfriend....My family...Oh where did the time go."

"Freeze I don't want to shoot!"

"Where are your parents?"

Also don't forget to post more characters, throughout the entire story you can keep posting characters.

• "I got my FUCKING leg bit while trying to rescue people! I saw all of my friends die ONE BY FUCKING ONE! I survived on the fucking roof for days and I thought I finally found a place where I could live....I was wrong....What is left in this world...."

Alt text

I'm going to give you all a taste for the upcoming arcs, the prologues should be up sometime this weekend: MTH: "Everyone start packing,

• Yeah, Xavier went through hell and still has farther to go.

"I got my FUCKING leg bit while trying to rescue people! I saw all of my friends die ONE BY FUCKING ONE! I survived on the fucking roof for

• Blue might not come back for awhile, but imagine the look on his face when/if he finds Blue alive :P

Yeah, Xavier went through hell and still has farther to go.

• Skylar is alive too

Blue might not come back for awhile, but imagine the look on his face when/if he finds Blue alive :P

• She wasn't around to see Blues sacrifice.

supersagig posted: »

Skylar is alive too

• Although this is true, Skylar might still be happy to see me :)

She wasn't around to see Blues sacrifice.

• If she lives to.

Although this is true, Skylar might still be happy to see me

• edited October 2014

Alt text

By the way, has Skylar met up with Xavier and Co?

Pretty sure she has, but meh.

If she lives to.

• She was with the survivors and they ran into Savior. So yes.

By the way, has Skylar met up with Xavier and Co? Pretty sure she has, but meh.

• I will probably upload the prologues tonight.

• Name: Helena Willows

Appearance: blue hair , brown eyes , height 5 feet tall. She wears a yellow jacket with a purple and red shirt. Also she has brown socks and white shoes

She is always be herself. She doesnt talk to much and is very agressive. She knows that all are gonna die soon and tries to not care about people because she knows that is gonna hurt when they die. Her favorite weapon is a screwdriver.

• edited October 2014

March Through Hell Prologue

Randy- Protect her for me, I trust you...

Savior- I know...

A gunshot goes off blowing Randy's brains all over the floor, Savior turns around to Madison and leaves

Madison- Hey, Sweetie wake up...Wake up...Wake up.

Savior wakes up in a bed next to Madison

Madison- Hey, you alright? Looked like you were having a nightmare.

Savior- Yeah...Just...Bad memories.

Savior gets out of bed and throws on a white shirt and brown jacket, Madison lays in the bed

Madison- You're having the nightmares about my dad again aren't you?

Savior- I promised him...

Madison- I know, hey you should go check up on everyone, I will stay here.

Savior walks outside the tent and sees the rest of the camp. He sees the original people they had Lucas, Kianna, Michel, and Nick. The one guy they rescued from downtown Xavier. The new group that ran into them Colton, Anthony, Sammy, Olivia, Amari, Skylar, and Thomas. The people we have forgiven, Pete, Silvia, Sinead, and the other kid, Wayne. Also some new people we found while scavenging this guy named Lei Pavia and his best friend Zack Phillps, this teen named Cam and his uncle Geoff, and some charismatic guy named Jared Richards. However Anthony and Lucas went on a supply run earlier.

Savior- Ugh...another day...Another chance to die...

The man with black in a black jacket over a beige shirt with blue jeans walks over, Lei.

Lei- Hey Savior!

Savior- Hey, what's going on?

Lei- Nothing much, Lucas and Anthony is on the supply run. Sammy, Pete, Wayne, Michel and Geoff are working the patrol duty. Nick and Colton are treating Kianna after she burned herself last night. Xavier and Skylar are chatting somewhere. Olivia, Amari, and Thomas are counting our supplies. Silvia, Sinead, and Cam are out hunting. Zack is sleeping and Jared is off on a walk.

Savior- So...Nothing special?

Lei- Nope...

Suddenly Lucas and Anthony come running into the camp, out of breath and looking worried. Savior and Lei come running to them

Savior- Hey you all okay?!

Anthony- We have some VERY bad news!

Savior- What is it!?

Lucas- A...herd....

Savior- Shit...

Lei- What are we going to do?

Savior- They are slow, we have time to think, you all put the supplies away and let me go think.

Everyone goes their separate ways, Savior goes back into his tent where Madison is getting dressed

Savior- Hey...

Madison- Hey, What was going on out there?

Savior- A herd is coming in this direction.

Madison- Damn...You going to call everyone together now or later tonight?

Choice

http://strawpoll.me/2857049

• Let's call them now because I'm impatient.

March Through Hell Prologue Randy- Protect her for me, I trust you... Savior- I know... A gunshot goes off blowing Randy's brains a

• Sorry, I had posted before you give the link to the strawpoll.

You can vote in the strawpoll and also put your thoughts on here. I only count the strawpoll votes though.

• You can vote in the strawpoll and also put your thoughts on here.

I only count the strawpoll votes though.

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Let's call them now because I'm impatient.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.