the dead's redemption: forum story

edited December 2014 in Forum Games

So I know a lot of these have been done but I decided I wanted to do one. Anyone can donate a character at any time. Some things I want to know are

appearance

personality

weapons

other qualitys

background

occupation

I will accept family's.

This story will take place in an apocalyptic world and the survivors. Some of whom will die, some of whom will survive.

Note: I'm on a tablet so I can't type fast, I won't always have access to a desktop. I will try to post as often as I can

Characters:

Ann Werah (deceased)

Eva Kirschener (dead)

Roy Mort (deceased)

Zack Monroe (dead)

Uriel Perez (dead)

Hoppas Perez (dead)

Texas Ryans(deceased)

York Roberts (deceased)

Sora Farrell (alive)

Hopeless (dead)

Dan Hordan (alive)

Father Jordan Monroe (dead)

Bianca Gallo

Susan Gallo

Zayne Gallo

Jack kutcher (dead)

Survivial Group

Sora Farrell

Dan Hordan

Zayne Gallo

Bianca Gallo

Susan Gallo

Canadian Border Surviviors

Megan

Larry

Scout

Cure Group

Kyle Miles

Seth Green

Erica Brown

Irma Brown

Veronica Redborn

Helen Williams

Roland Travis

(Expecting more characters soon)

Comments

• XD. Everyone is doing this now. See what you've done @NoHopeLeft @GoldenPaladin This is on you!

Name: Ann Wereha

Appearance: Long brown hair, brown eyes, a bit chubby.

Personality: Nice, keeps to herself, loyal, and talkative to friends, fairly intelligent, a bit distrustful of strangers.

Weapons: Sharpened Kitchen Knife

Other Qualities: Can run fast in short distances, optimistic

Background: Don't really have one, you can make it up.

• It is not my fault that my writing is so great that people want to try!

XD. Everyone is doing this now. See what you've done @NoHopeLeft @GoldenPaladin This is on you! Name: Ann Wereha Age:15 Appearance:

• First character, thanks. And you should be thanking them. This is fun.

XD. Everyone is doing this now. See what you've done @NoHopeLeft @GoldenPaladin This is on you! Name: Ann Wereha Age:15 Appearance:

• I have to admit, it is fun! :D

mr.quality posted: »

First character, thanks. And you should be thanking them. This is fun.

• XD, haha of course. Very inspiring. Great work!

It is not my fault that my writing is so great that people want to try!

• I plan on writing one more or two parts tonight on the Rebellion story.

XD, haha of course. Very inspiring. Great work!

• Awesome, can't wait. Thanks for the inspiration by the way.

I plan on writing one more or two parts tonight on the Rebellion story.

• See! ^.^

I have to admit, it is fun!

• No problem!

I'll probably make a character later.

Hope you keep up with the Rebellion story.

Awesome, can't wait. Thanks for the inspiration by the way.

• I keep up with all your stories, their the best. Mine probably won't come near your quality but I'll have fun doing it. And your participation is very welcome.

No problem! I'll probably make a character later. Hope you keep up with the Rebellion story.

• Don't count yourself out before you start, when I first started on Dead City I thought people would hate it. Now look at me, I finished Dead City and working on Dead World and Forum Rebellion.

I keep up with all your stories, their the best. Mine probably won't come near your quality but I'll have fun doing it. And your participation is very welcome.

• You got a point. Your a great role model BTW.

Don't count yourself out before you start, when I first started on Dead City I thought people would hate it. Now look at me, I finished Dead City and working on Dead World and Forum Rebellion.

• I'll make a character soon :P

• Thanks!

You got a point. Your a great role model BTW.

• Great, thanks. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I'll make a character soon :P

• Yeah,no problem.

Thanks!

• Quick question, what type of apocalypse?

Nuclear, zombie, disease that wiped out most of the human race?

• Name: Hopeless

Appearance: Short blond hair, about 4'9" tall, wears a red t-shirt and blue jeans.

Personality: Quiet, likes to think a lot, will think something through before acting, but sometimes he doesn't think it through.

Weapons: Twin katanas.

Other quality: Fast and agile.

Background: I know nothing of the story, so i don't know what to put here. :P

• name Uriel Perez

age 12

appearance black shor hair , brown eyes , white skin , 4 feet tall

personality depressive , caring , thoughtful , smart , distant

weapons hunt knife

other qualitys Cook and swimming (?)

background He lost all his family at the start of the apocalipse , excetp from his mother , which was pregnant. When she got birth , she also died. Her last words were "pro..tec...t him..i...lov..ou"(textual). He cried for a long time. He put "Hoppas" to him , because it mean hope in Swedish

occupation student

• Zombie\ disease.

Quick question, what type of apocalypse? Nuclear, zombie, disease that wiped out most of the human race?

• Nice , I like it.

Name: Hopeless Age: 16 Appearance: Short blond hair, about 4'9" tall, wears a red t-shirt and blue jeans. Personality: Quiet, likes

• I'll use him, but I have a question did the baby survive birth?

supersagig posted: »

name Uriel Perez age 12 appearance black shor hair , brown eyes , white skin , 4 feet tall personality depressive , caring , though

• okay

Zombie\ disease.

• Its a disease that turns dead people to zombies so I guess just zombie then.

okay

• I'm looking forward to seeing the story!

Nice , I like it.

• Thanks, it might be awhile though, only have three characters right now. Might be able to start but I won't get far without more characters.

I'm looking forward to seeing the story!

• edited November 2014

Its alive and its called Hoppas. Uriel its mostly a lone wolf(without counting Hoppas). He likes being with people but think that he would cayse more harm than good

I'll use him, but I have a question did the baby survive birth?

• OK, I understand now. Thanks.

supersagig posted: »

Its alive and its called Hoppas. Uriel its mostly a lone wolf(without counting Hoppas). He likes being with people but think that he would cayse more harm than good

• OK, so I'll try to get the first part up today after school.

(I might get some of my friends from school to give characters)

• Name: Eva Kirschner

Appearance: Tall, pretty slim but muscular woman with wheat blonde hair and greenish blue eyes. Wears a red jacket, jeans and hiking boots.

Alt text

Personality: Crafty, insidious, dexterous, smart, imperious, stubborn, sublime, faithful, moral (she doesn't want to kill)

Weapons: A pistol and a machete

Other qualities: She can pick locks, she's very agile and fast, she can use her intellect to make good plans

Background: Eva was born in Frankfurt, Germany in a gamily of a teacher and a doctor. She had an older sister Joanna and a grumpy old black cat called Gloom. She always impressed adults and other kids of how smart and cunning she was. Eva studied very hard so she finally attended a university of a hotle business, but eventually she became interested in stealing so she became a part of a big and noble criminal organization. They were quite successful and they all decided to move to America to hit a jackpot. When the apocalypse started, the half of her gang died and she ha to run for her life. Currently she's just a lone wolf that tries to forget her past.

• Chapter 1

???- come on Ann, just tell me where you hid it and well leave.

Ann- I didnt hide anything! Just leave me alone!

???- you see, I cant. Either your gonna give me your stuff or im gonna feed you tothe walkers.

Ann- im telling you, I dont have anything! Leave me alone!

???- im through with your shit!

The man grabs Ann and throws her to the ground.

???- ok, lets try somthing else. You tell me where you stuff in ten seconds, and I wont kill you.

The man pulls out a pistol and aims it at Ann

???- ten, nine, eight...

Ann-i dont have anything!

???-seven, six, fi-

A shot rings out but it wasnt from the mans gun. A figure is standing a few yards away.

???-you ok? That scavenger almost had you, your lucky I was here... and dont like scavengers. Whats your name?

Ann- Ann

???- Eva, we have a camp. There's not alot of us, but we can help you and you can help us.

Ann- how do I know your not lying?

Eva- you dont, but I did save your life. Are you coming or not?

choice

[Go with Eva]

[Stay]

• [Go with Eva]

Chapter 1 ???- come on Ann, just tell me where you hid it and well leave. Ann- I didnt hide anything! Just leave me alone! ???- you

• Thanks, any feedback?

[Go with Eva]

• Thanks, I got the first part up

Name: Eva Kirschner Age: 27 Appearance: Tall, pretty slim but muscular woman with wheat blonde hair and greenish blue eyes. Wears a re

• Thanks, im on a tablet so it might take awhile.

Nothing yet, but i really like your writing style. Looking forward to the next part!

• Nothing yet, but i really like your writing style. Looking forward to the next part! :D

Thanks, any feedback?

• edited November 2014

Name: Roy Mort

appearance: Short black hair, short musketeer beard, wears a hoodie and jeans, dark blue eyes.

personality: Pretty aggressive and douchebag to new people, but he's really nice and humorous to those who he knows. He still has really bad anger issues if someone annoys him.

weapons: Knife, shotgun

other qualitys: Since his anger issues are pretty bad, he can fight well when he's angry

background: Orphanage

• Thanks, what do you think of the story?

finlander posted: »

Name: Roy Mort age: 36 appearance: Short black hair, short musketeer beard, wears a hoodie and jeans, dark blue eyes. personality:

• Since it has just started, it's hard to say anything more than: For the first part that's pretty good. I like how it begins straight away, like you just get into the story right away.

Thanks, what do you think of the story?

• Thanks, I couldn't figure out how to do an exposition so I just didnt. Lol

finlander posted: »

Since it has just started, it's hard to say anything more than: For the first part that's pretty good. I like how it begins straight away, like you just get into the story right away.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.