the dead's redemption: forum story

167891012»

Comments

• Thank you for the awesome story, Mr.Quality! :D

mr.quality posted: »

So, I'm not going to do another chapter of epilogue, it kinda seems unnecessary. So, this is the end. I'd like to thank @finlander

• Thank you for making this awesome story!

So, I'm not going to do another chapter of epilogue, it kinda seems unnecessary. So, this is the end. I'd like to thank @finlander

• I'm sorry I couldn't have found this earlier. I've read this, and it's good. Sad to see it go, but all good things must come to an end. Thank you for the awesome story, Mr. Quality.

• Thanks!

Aw. Thanks for the story, and mention. You did a great job!

• Thank you for reading it.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Thank you for the awesome story, Mr.Quality!

• Thanks for following it.

finlander posted: »

Thank you for making this awesome story!

• Its OK, thanks for reading it.

UCAAV29784 posted: »

I'm sorry I couldn't have found this earlier. I've read this, and it's good. Sad to see it go, but all good things must come to an end. Thank you for the awesome story, Mr. Quality.

• No problem. :)

Thank you for reading it.

• Thanks YOU for giving us such a great story!!!!!

• Thank you for reading!

supersagig posted: »

Thanks YOU for giving us such a great story!!!!!

• Are you going to make any other story about anything?

Thank you for reading!

• I might, I've had an idea for one. I just don't know if its worth pursuing.

Are you going to make any other story about anything?

• TELL ME A SUMMARY ABOUT IT.

I might, I've had an idea for one. I just don't know if its worth pursuing.

• OK. A ship, a passenger ship,is on a routine voyage. The ships mechanic finds a device in the ships ventilation system, the captain radios it in and the ship is forbidden to dock. That's when people begin to get sick. Day by day it spreads like wild fire with no help on the way. Just miles off the coast the passengers and crew must try to survive.

TELL ME A SUMMARY ABOUT IT.

• AMAZING!!

OK. A ship, a passenger ship,is on a routine voyage. The ships mechanic finds a device in the ships ventilation system, the captain radios i

• That sounds pretty cool, I hope you make it :D

OK. A ship, a passenger ship,is on a routine voyage. The ships mechanic finds a device in the ships ventilation system, the captain radios i

• Thanks!

AMAZING!!

• Thanks, but if I do decide to make it, it could he awhile. I just started back to school and stuff.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

That sounds pretty cool, I hope you make it

• I can wait. :3

And good luck in school.

Thanks, but if I do decide to make it, it could he awhile. I just started back to school and stuff.

• Wow, that sounds like a cool idea for a story. I hope you make it! :>

Thanks, but if I do decide to make it, it could he awhile. I just started back to school and stuff.

• So I'm going to go ahead and say now, I AM going to make another story. I don't know when, but rest assured, you haven't seen the last of the writings of Mr.Quality. :)

• YAY!!

So I'm going to go ahead and say now, I AM going to make another story. I don't know when, but rest assured, you haven't seen the last of the writings of Mr.Quality.

• Awesome :D

So I'm going to go ahead and say now, I AM going to make another story. I don't know when, but rest assured, you haven't seen the last of the writings of Mr.Quality.

• Glad to hear that :>

• So, what do you guys think sounds better for the title of the next story?

stranded or, castaways

• stranded

So, what do you guys think sounds better for the title of the next story? stranded or, castaways

• Stranded

So, what do you guys think sounds better for the title of the next story? stranded or, castaways

Sign in to comment in this discussion.