Raining 2 - Interactive Story (Completed)

14567810»

Comments

• I'd be sure to let you know when it starts. :P

supersagig posted: »

PS: You can make a amnesiac or an arsonist or a SK in the WW game. Send me a link when it´s start

• edited January 2015

That was a wonderful finale!

Even though I kinda despised him after the last chapter, I couldn't help but to feel pity for Lucas, especially after he did not kill Vincent. Though the Remnant was the ultimate villain behind this, Lucas was fun to read, especially with all this ambigously evil thing he had going on and my constantly changing speculations about the amount of control he had over his actions. In the end I'd say he was in no control and simply an empty shell controlled by the Remnant, which makes him a somewhat tragic villain. Speaking of the Remnant, I definitely did not suspect it to be some kind of vampire, though that was a cool twist. I suspected it to be more of a demon, or something Lovecraftian, though that would have probably meant that the good guys wouldn't have had a chance against it.

So, I have three questions if you don't mind:

1. Did Lucas intentionally shot Vincent in the shoulder, or was his real intention to kill him?

2. What was Laurels purpose in the whole Remnant thing? The way Lucas talked to her made it seem as if she was very important, but she kinda dropped out from the second part of the story.

3. How and why did the Remnant target Lucas to do his will in the first place? Was there anything special behind this, or was it just very bad luck on Lucas part?

All in all, it was a great fanfiction! It was amazingly well-written and had plenty of great moments. Should you decide to write another fanfiction again, interactive or not, let me know, for I'm definitely going to read it!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

So... Guess that's it, thank you all for reading, I know I'm far from being a good writer, but I hope it worked. As for the final chapter...

• Are you planning to write any other interactive stories after this?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

So... Guess that's it, thank you all for reading, I know I'm far from being a good writer, but I hope it worked. As for the final chapter...

• [Sorry I'm supervising a tablet] 1. his goal was to kill Vincent. Although he did fail to kill him. But Lucas could have tried to stop himself, leading to him being shot in the shoulder. 2. She was the way to wake the Remnant up. 3. You could say both, or neither. Maybe he`s just the right person for the job. Not everyone can hear the Remnant, but Lucas could.

That was a wonderful finale! Even though I kinda despised him after the last chapter, I couldn't help but to feel pity for Lucas, especia

• Probably :D

finlander posted: »

Are you planning to write any other interactive stories after this?

• (I'm no longer on a tablet :D I just wanted to say a few more things)

First. Thank you. You're theory's did help shape the story in more ways then one.

Second. I left a lot of things unanswered, though it would have been hard to answer some of them within the final.

Third. I had a few things going for the story, but I feel like I didn't go about it the right way, but it seems to have worked out. :D

Just thank you and everyone who submitted characters and voted, everyone! Thank you all!

That was a wonderful finale! Even though I kinda despised him after the last chapter, I couldn't help but to feel pity for Lucas, especia

• I hoping some of you would want to submit characters for a new story of my!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/90375/list-of-six-interactive-story?new=1

Sign in to comment in this discussion.