Raining 2 - Interactive Story (Completed)

Comments

• Nice chapter!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Episode 2 Chapter 3 You think about it for a minute, it wouldn't be a good idea to send them on there own, safety in numbers. You turn ba

• edited November 2014

Anyway, it's thanksgiving so there won't be anything today, thank you for understanding!

• edited November 2014

This is another story i'll be making along side this! It's a story based on Fallout and the lore of the Commonwealth. (Boston)

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87041/fallout-title-coming-soon-interactive-story-prologue-is-out

• Episode 2 Chapter 4

Trent walked into the woods, he was surrounded by trees and snow, the snow was very deep and it made it hard to walk. As Trent walked he felt the coldness and beings to very numb, he then trips in the snow and falls, he slowly stands up and whips the snow off his face, he feels glass in the cuts on his face. Trent stands up and continues to walk until he find a road, it runs by a tree line, the tracks lead down the road.

Trent follows the road for about one mile, until the tracks lead down a long driveway to a house. He walks to the front door and reaches to knock, but then stops himself from knocking on the door, he slowly turns the doorknob and slowly opens the door, then quietly takes a few steps inside. It was still cold inside the house, but the lack of wind and it 10x better. Trent looked around the house, he couldn’t find anyone. Trent then went to the downstairs bathroom and looked in the mirror, Trent had a piece of glass in his head, it was really big. Trent pokes it with his finger and yells in pain.

Trent: Ah!

the piece of glass must have been very deep, he didn’t want to risk hurting himself so he wasn’t gonna pull it out. Trent then turns around as he hears a noise coming from upstairs. Trent walks out of the bathroom, he looks at the stairs and thinks about looking for the source of the noise, but then the phone starts ringing.

Trent: Where is Laurel?!

???: She’s…safe, although…you’re not safe at all, and it’s safe to say you’re about to die.

Trent: Why don’t you just come out here, and fight me!

???: Then you would die before I was done playing with you, you’re the last lose end, but I’ll admit…I might just find a new way to entertain…New people, new fears…But you the last one, don’t you know what this means?!

Trent: Enlighten me.

???: It means you’re going to die if you don’t get out of the house with in the next 2 minutes…Have fun.

Trent: What the fuck are you talking about?!

The killer hangs up, Trent runs out of the house and back into the freezing cold outdoors. Trent slips on the icy ground and falls on his back, it really hurts him, he slowly stands up and leans on the doorway. The phone begins ringing again.

Trent: Fuck you!

???: Oh come on, what if there really was a reason to run out of the house...Even though there wasn't anything to worry about...

Trent: Seriously, fuck you!

???: But there could have been! You never know...But right know, your end...Awaits...

Once again the phone hangs up and Trent is left in silence, he sets the phone to his side and inhales deeply. Trent then jumps as he hears a noise coming from the cupert under the stairs. He reaches for the doorknob of the cupert and looked inside, nothing but cleaning supplies. Trent sees something in the back of his eye and turns around to see the killer, Trent throws a punch at the killers face and hits metal. He grabs hold of his hand in pain, Trent then kicks the killer in the shin, the killer is throw off balance. Trent forces the killer to run up stairs and into a bedroom. Trent runs up the stairs after the killer and runs to the bedroom doorway, but as he reaches it the killer slams a book on to Trent face, forcing the big piece of glass into Trent's skull, and then he falls to the ground. Trent is dead.

???: Awww...So close, but yet so far...The world awaits the climax of this story...But it is is coming soon, after others make themselfs known. Until then, we'll just have to emparvies...

The killer pushes Trent's body out of the doorway and walks down the stairs, and into the living room, there he walks through the front door. Now outside the killer stands on the pouce, the killer then turns and starts walking to the garage, opens it, and in there was a car, in that car was a girl, it was Laurel.

End of Episode 2 Chapter 4

Okay, the next chapter will have choices, although there might not be a chapter tomorrow.

• I wasn't expecting Trent to die so early :[

Episode 2 Chapter 4 Trent walked into the woods, he was surrounded by trees and snow, the snow was very deep and it made it hard to walk.

• R.I.P trent

Episode 2 Chapter 4 Trent walked into the woods, he was surrounded by trees and snow, the snow was very deep and it made it hard to walk.

• Damn, Trent died so early, Dammit Hope is this payback on me!?!?!?! Great Part though :)

• I don't see how this is early. XD

TheFurryOne posted: »

I wasn't expecting Trent to die so early :[

• Eh, I think he means that he's surprised he didn't live longer

I don't see how this is early. XD

• First, how is this early?! (We'll half way done with the first act...) Yes! My swett, swett revenge! >:D (I'm kidding) Glad you like it. :)

Saltlick123 posted: »

Damn, Trent died so early, Dammit Hope is this payback on me!?!?!?! Great Part though

• By Early, I mean early for him, I was expecting him to last longer, And I'm GOING TO GET YOU FOR THIS MUAHAHA And Yeah, It's pretty good.

First, how is this early?! (We'll half way done with the first act...) Yes! My swett, swett revenge! >:D (I'm kidding) Glad you like it.

• maybe, probably. :P

Eh, I think he means that he's surprised he didn't live longer

• Well, he's dead! MUAHAHA But yeah, glad you enjoyed this chapter! ^-^

By Early, I mean early for him, I was expecting him to last longer, And I'm GOING TO GET YOU FOR THIS MUAHAHA And Yeah, It's pretty good.

• Damn, Trent will be greatly missed. But it was an awesome part!

• thanks! I think I'll let everyone know that most of episode 2 will be character introduction/development. Then the climax of act 1...

Damn, Trent will be greatly missed. But it was an awesome part!

• That was actually the plan...But plans change...Lots of things have changed...

I though he would live to at least act 2. He sorta seemed like one of the "main" characters.

• I though he would live to at least act 2. He sorta seemed like one of the "main" characters.

maybe, probably. :P

• That's what I was thinking Maybe this means a new character will come

I though he would live to at least act 2. He sorta seemed like one of the "main" characters.

• I feel like Trent's death was a last minute thing to get back at me for killing most of Hope's characters in Dark Angels so far.... MUAHAHAHA

Damn, Trent will be greatly missed. But it was an awesome part!

• Whos going to be the sheriff now? It's not like Trent has a DEPUTY or anything...

• (Just to be clear, it had nothing to do with revenge) It was my sweet revenge! >:D

I feel like Trent's death was a last minute thing to get back at me for killing most of Hope's characters in Dark Angels so far.... MUAHAHAHA

• I think there's a guy named... Nick, maybe he'll be the new sheriff...

Whos going to be the sheriff now? It's not like Trent has a DEPUTY or anything...

• Sorry i´ve been busy recently, haven't been able to write this, I'll try to get a chapter done soon…

• edited December 2014

Episode 2 Chapter 5

One Day since the High School Murders - Officer Felix Davis

You were entering in everything about the killings of at the high school, you only knew a little. The 1st victim found was Angelica Paterson; cause of death…car accident, 2nd victim is Albert Monson he was found in the road with his throat slit, cause of death; murder. 3rd victim is Chris Williams was found in the school, but died before the fire, cause of death; murder. 4th victim is Aleksander Grand found with Chris, died before the fire, cause of death; murder. 5th victim Sheriff Trent Brown found by an elderly couple, he died in their house, cause of death; murder. One surviving victim was Laurel Stanton, she was found at the hospital with a burn on her left hand.

You stop typing as you let it sink in, Nick told you that Tamara Spark fell in Maria Lake, they sent people to find her body, she was never found, Ezekiel Robinson was found dead by his truck, they found phone calls, he had killed himself, he was told by this killer to do it, if he didn’t the killer would have killed Diana Robinson, his daughter. And the killer was still out there, somewhere. Someone walked in your office, it was Lucas Harper.

Felix: Is there something I can help you with?

He closes the file with the lists of deaths and opens a dour and sets it in the desk then closes it. Lucas sees him do so and watches him closely.

Lucas: Yes…I wanted to know what the hell happened yesterday.

Felix: Sorry I can’t tell you much, but what I can say is that there’s nothing to panic over.

Lucas: Don’t even say that to me, I know people were murder and the school was burned down!

Felix: Who…Who told you this, who told you there was a murderer?

Lucas: Everybody’s talking about it! It’s a small town, news travels really fast here. I just wanted to confirm that it really happened.

Felix: There were a number of deaths, we’ll gonna set a curfew so everyone will stay indoors.

Lucas: Well…Do you know who did it?

Felix: No, we do not know who the killer is. It’s time you go home.

Lucas: Okay…Good luck finding the killer…

Lucas left the office and then the building, you get back to you work, after finishing up you look at the clock; it’s time to get going, but as you were about leave you heard the phone ringing, you walk back to your desk and answer it.

Felix: Hello?

???: Hello?

Felix: Who am I talking to?

???: The one who’s kill you…

Felix: Who is this?

???: I told you, the one that will kill you…

Felix: This isn’t a time for games, tell me who this is.

???: Did anyone ever tell you how nice your car looked?

Felix: Tell me who this is right now!

???: I thinking about killing another one of you…Who should it be? The grieving daughter of Zeke, Diana, or hospitalizes Deputy Nick Wolfson…Who will you save? Who will die because you failed to save them…Seeya…

The voice hanged up and left you with a choice; save Nick or Diana, you run to your car and hop in it, you could only get to one in time, who were you going to save? How could you choose between them? Nick was in the hospital and Diana was at Janet’s house. If you go to one place the kill might be at the other place, how could you know which where the killer was going?! You just had to guess…

[Try to save Nick at the hospital]

[Try to save Diana at Janet’s house]

• You never know... :P

I feel like this is the Dark Knight and the choice might be Different from what we expect but i might be paranoid i'll say [Try to save Nick at the hospital]

• I feel like this is the Dark Knight and the choice might be Different from what we expect but i might be paranoid i'll say [Try to save Nick at the hospital]

Episode 2 Chapter 5 One Day since the High School Murders - Officer Felix Davis You were entering in everything about the killings of

• [Try to save nick at the hospital]

My character is here! Yay!

Episode 2 Chapter 5 One Day since the High School Murders - Officer Felix Davis You were entering in everything about the killings of

• [Try to save Diana at Janet´ house] Felix will became the new sheriff :P , also Diana deserves to live

• edited December 2014

The killer isn´t going to a hospital were there doctors that can see everything he is doing , he would go to a house where there is only one person that can be easily killed :P

• [Try to save Diana at Janet’s house]

supersagig might have a point. Janet's house is far more vulnerable to the killer than the hospital.

• Episode 2 Chapter 6

About 10 minutes later - Diana

You were sitting on the couch watching TV, yesterday the world fell apart, Zeke, you dad was murdered. Then Janet’s sister; Tamara was killed, you did know everything, you knew nothing about what happened, all you knew was some of your loved ones were murdered, you wanted revenge against the killer, you wanted to kill the one who killed you dad. You needed to know more, all that happened over the last two days was just too much, you had to go over everything again, so it would make sense.

The Sheriff and Deputy found Zeke’s truck on the road to your house, but before then the Deputy stopped by your house to see what happened and to check up on you, they found Zeke with his throat slit…Later the Sheriff and Deputy went to Maria Lake, they found Tamara in the middle of the frozen lake, she fell in when the Deputy tried to save her, the Deputy fell in the Lake but was saved by the Sheriff, he went to the hospital.

You then hear a noise coming from outside, you stand up and walk to the window, you looked outside; it’s snowing, you don’t see anyone at the front door, you start walking back to the TV, but then you hear another noise this time coming from the back door, once again you looked out the window only to find that you were alone, other than Janet, she was in her room, wasn’t she? You start walking up stairs and then you hear more noise, this time coming from the…Roof?

Diana: It’s just the trees rubbing on the roof, heh…

You start walking up the stairs again, you look into Janet’s room…She wasn’t in her room, you started to worry, you knew that you should just stay calm and wait for her to get home, or come back inside…You knew there was nothing to be scared about…but you were terrified that something was happening, something that would kill you, what if the kill was here?! You had to stay calm, you run back down stairs and turned the TV back on, you put on a funny show. Then the phone starts ringing you grab it as fast as you can, thinking it was Janet.

Diana: Hello? Janet?

???: Hello?

Diana: Oh…Sorry I through it was someone else…Who am I talking too?

???: Oh you probably don’t know me, I guess I called the wrong number…

Diana: Wait! I’m…I’m frecking out right now, it would be nice to talk to someone, is that okay?

???: I guess so, what’s scaring you? You don’t believe in monsters, do you?

Diana: I’m not scared of some story, my friend left the house without telling me, and now I’m frecking out about every little noise I hear, it sounds silly when I say it out loud.

???: Not really, these noises to be some scary monster, hiding in the dark…

Diana: Well don’t mock me! You don’t have to be an asshole…Still guess you could be right, some scary werewolf or vampire, hiding in the snow, heh…It sounds so stupid when I say it.

???: It does… Hmm… What are you doing right now?

Diana: Watching a TV show, while trying to not lose my mind over the trees hitting the roof, what are you doing?

???: I’m watching a horror movie, this girl is about to get killed by the killer, do you watch horror movies?

Diana: Here and there, I don’t really like them, the people are always just stupid they just stand there and scream as the killer slowly walks to them, at least the one’s I saw. What movie are you watching?

???: Death in Minnesota, it’s a new one…It’s about a group of people failign at catching the killer.

Diana: Sounds kind of dumb, what’s happening right now?

???: Well, this one girl is talking with the killer and she doesn’t ever know, she just keeps talking with this guy, I’m guessing she’s next, what do you think?

Diana: Hah…Sounds like she’ll die, well make sure to tell me what happens…

You hear a noise from the porch and start walking to the window again, you look out and find nothing, then you hear a knock on the door, you think it Janet, she must have come home. You walk to the door and reach for the doorknob, but he voice on the phone says something that makes you pull your hand back.

???: Oh, oh! Now she’s about to let the killer in, you know how dumb that is?

Diana: Yeah, it’s pretty dumb…Look, I gotta go…It was really nice talking to you.

???: Wait! Don’t you know everything?! Your just gonna hang up on me and die opening that door.

Diana: You’re…Talking about the movie, right?

???: No…This is real life, you want open the door and let the killer in?

Diana: Who am I talking to?!

???: Someone…

Diana: Who the fuck is this!?

???: The one who’s gonna kill the girl, the girl in the movie, she’s just a side character, she’s gonna die like you…

Diana: Fuck off!

You hang up the phone and try to calm down, you look at the front door, whoever was knocking was still there, every here and there they would knock on the door, you look behind, you could go out the back door, if this guy got inside you could run out it. The phone starts ringing again, you just look at it as it rings, you look back at the front door, whoever it was started yelling you could hear them over the phone’s ringing, you could do two things, run out the back door, or open the front door and let whoever it was in, it could be Janet, they would make it inside sooner or later, you had to think fast.

[Run out the back door]

[Open the front door and let whoever it is in the house]

• edited December 2014

Never mind... Voting is closed...

• [Open the front door and let whoever it is in the house]

Yolo

Episode 2 Chapter 6 About 10 minutes later - Diana You were sitting on the couch watching TV, yesterday the world fell apart, Zeke, yo

• [Run out the back door]

Awesome chapter!!!!

Episode 2 Chapter 6 About 10 minutes later - Diana You were sitting on the couch watching TV, yesterday the world fell apart, Zeke, yo

• Glad you like this chapter! :D

mr.quality posted: »

[Run out the back door] Awesome chapter!!!!

• edited December 2014

Yolo

Hmm... >:P

finlander posted: »

[Open the front door and let whoever it is in the house] Yolo

• edited December 2014

and what´s was the result? :P

Never mind... Voting is closed...

• Stuff...Things... :P

(!) Try to save Diana at Janet’s house

supersagig posted: »

and what´s was the result? :P

• [Open the front door and let whoever it is in the house]

It almost seems for me, that the killer wants her to flee out of the backdoor.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.