Raining 2 - Interactive Story (Completed)

Comments

• You didn´t put Lira and her cousin in the character list :P

NoHopeLeft posted: »

There a lot of stuff to be revealed in Episode 3... >:3

• I know, I'm going to update it soon. :P

supersagig posted: »

You didn´t put Lira and her cousin in the character list :P

• Oh damn it. So it was Lucas all along? I definitely didn't see that coming! Sorry to all the people who lost their characters :(

There is still something strange about this. I mean, Lucas was supposed to be a nice guy, so I think there might be more to this. The fact that the fanfic isn't even halfway done might contribute to this theory. After all, there is still this "Remnant" who told Lucas to kill them...

This was, hands down, the best chapter of the story so far. It was extremely well-written and the plot-twist was so unexpected it literally blew my mind. I still hope that Lucas makes it out alive somehow, preferably with as few killings as possible :D

Episode 3 Dreams in which I’m dying Prologue Lucas was in the break room after working for most of the day, the café was empty, he l

• I hope he dies a horrible death...

Episode 3 Dreams in which I’m dying Prologue Lucas was in the break room after working for most of the day, the café was empty, he l

• Note to finlander, Sam Walker is now a doctor

I'm going to find you, and I'm going to kill you

No but really I don't mind :D

Episode 2 Chapter 7 Felix You run to your car and hop in, you think about who you are going to save for a minute. Nick was in the ho

• Daymn, you really know what you're doing :D

• I knew he would be the killer very early in the story, that's way he didn't get a lot of development. Glad it was unexpected! :D You killed them. :'(

There's going to be a lot more stuff about the Remnant...You're know more about it before the end of act 1...

Glad you loved this chapter, it's going to be hard to top it, but that's why the next few chapters will be coming out slowly. Lets hope it wasn't a bad idea to reveal the killer this early. :D

Oh damn it. So it was Lucas all along? I definitely didn't see that coming! Sorry to all the people who lost their characters There is s

• We'll see...

mr.quality posted: »

I hope he dies a horrible death...

• Thank you :D

finlander posted: »

Daymn, you really know what you're doing

• Episode 3: Dreams in which I’m dying Chapter 1

Diana

Diana takes Sorcha’s hand, but then she grabs Lucas’s hand and doesn’t let go. Diana looks at Sorcha then asks Lucas a question. “Is she okay?” Diana asks with a worried tone. “She just had her Dad killed in front of her, the killer attacked her but left when I came onto the house, I think she’s in shock.” Lucas answered.

“Oh my god…Do you know why won’t she let go of your hand?” Diana questioned.

“I don’t know, maybe it’s because I saved her from the killer, or it’s because she just lost her dad, can you take her to one of the rooms?” Lucas asked.

“Okay, Sorcha…Come with, please.” Sorcha let’s go of Lucas’s hand and starts walking with Diana. They walk past the group and to the elevator; Diana hits the button and waits for it to come. They step inside and go the second floor.

“These are bad people…” Sorcha whispers.

“What? Sorry what did you say?” Diana questioned. Sorcha doesn’t reply, they continue to walk to the room, it was two rooms down from Nick’s room. Once they arrive at the room Sorcha sits on the bed and Diana stands in the doorway.

“I know you’ve been through a lot today, if you need anything you can get me or anyone, we’re all willing to help.” Diana smiles at Sorcha then walk out of the room. She walks into the hallway and finds Sam and Felix arguing about something. She walks into the argument and starts talking.

“What are you fighting about?” Diana questions. They face her and Felix begins to explain. “Doctor Walker wants to leave the hospital in a group, it seems he doesn’t understand what the killer said on the phone.” Felix says with a very annoyed tone.

“You really think the killer would attack us while in a group? If we’re ready and have a good plan we could get out of here.” Sam replies.

“You know what, let’s ask a third party for their opinion. Diana, this probably won’t happen, but what would you want to do?” Felix questions Diana.

[Side with Sam]

[Side with Felix]

Lucas

Lucas walks to the elevator, but he gets stopped by Nick.

“Wait, you going up? Well, before you do, mind telling me what happened?” Nick asked.

“Sure, you’re talking about what happened at Sorcha’s house, right?” Lucas replied.

“Yes…Tell me everything that happened’ Nick asked.

“Okay, well…I don’t know everything, but I’ll tell you that I know. I came home with her from work, when we got to her house we found that the killer had killed Sorcha’s father, Warren, the killer tossed me across the room. Then the killer was about to kill Sorcha when I saved her, the killer get away, but we lived. Then we came here. That’s what happened.” Once Lucas finished he started walking past Nick and to the elevator.

“Good to know.” Nick says grabbing Lucas by the shoulder, he then let’s go and Lucas walks into the elevator, he goes to the second floor. Once he arrives at the floor he walks past Felix, Sam and Diana. He opens the door to Sorcha’s room and walks inside, Sorcha looks at him as he picks up and chair with the back of the chair facing her, he sits and faces her.

“What is the Remnant…” Sorcha says softly.

“I think I can tell you, but only if you keep it with you, don’t ever share what I’m about to tell you. Is that clear?” Lucas replies

“yes…” Once again she says it very softly.

“Alright, the Remnant is like a lake filed with rain water, the rain is you and me, and everyone else. That’s all for now, I’ll talk to you later…” Lucas exits the room and walks into the hallway.

Teddy

Teddy was sitting in a chair in one of the hospital rooms with Konni sitting on the bed, they started talking about something Teddy started talking about something he hadn’t told Konni.

“At first I kind of regretted not bringing Hannah with us to see Nick, but now that the killer is here…It makes we a little happy we left her at the house” Teddy said.

“What would you say about this, what do you think we should do? I heard Sam talking about how we should leave while we still can, but Felix doesn’t want to risk it, what’s your opinion?” Konni asked.

“We shouldn’t stay here, I think the killer is among us… If we stay here the killer is just going to pick us off one by one…” Teddy is cut off when the door opens and Lucas steps inside the room.

“Oh sorry if I walked in at a bad time…I wanted to ask a question, if that’s okay…It’s about the murders in Washington…If not I can leave, just…Wanted to know something.” Lucas said.

“Um…Sure what did you want to know?” Teddy answered.

“Well, could you tell me what happened, not what the news, and the media, I want to know your side of the story.” Lucas replied.

“Okay then, I’ll tell you what I know. There were 3 killers, a man named Jordan D'angelo, and a boy, I think he was 16, named Marco, we never knew his last name, then there was a man named Desmond Alexander Grand, he…Was being used by Jordan, we don’t know everything, but we think he was unaware of what he was doing, he had a multiple personality disorder. After they killed many people, we were able to overpower them, they all died. There were these notes that we found, they talked about a tablet, we’re guessing it some kind of stone tablet, but we have no idea what it meant.” Once Teddy finished talking he stood up from his chair and walked to the doorway and stood in front of Lucas.

“Thanks, I’m gonna get going now.” Lucas walks out of the hospital room.

“That was odd.” Konni said. Teddy looks out the door and watches as Lucas walks away.

“Yeah, that was weird…” Teddy watches as Lucas rounds a corner.

[Follow Lucas]

[Don’t do anything]

Sorry for not posting anything until now, but i know you all understand :)

Thank you for reading, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

• Damn You and Hope for ganging up against me....................... Pretty Kewl.

Oh damn it. So it was Lucas all along? I definitely didn't see that coming! Sorry to all the people who lost their characters There is s

• Side with Sam and Follow Lucas (Even though my Salty powers think that's a mistake....) Another Good Part! :D

Episode 3: Dreams in which I’m dying Chapter 1 Diana Diana takes Sorcha’s hand, but then she grabs Lucas’s hand and doesn’t let go.

• Yep >:3

Saltlick123 posted: »

Damn You and Hope for ganging up against me....................... Pretty Kewl.

• Thank you :3

Side with Sam and Follow Lucas (Even though my Salty powers think that's a mistake....) Another Good Part!

• [Side with Sam] Unless he has supernatural powers or there are WAY more killers I don't see this not working.

[Follow Lucas] Pfffftt... I always take the risk if the possible payoff seems worth it.

Episode 3: Dreams in which I’m dying Chapter 1 Diana Diana takes Sorcha’s hand, but then she grabs Lucas’s hand and doesn’t let go.

• [Side with Felix]

After what Lucas said about the remnant, I more and more suspect something supernatural. Felix is the safer choice.

[Follow Lucas]

• [Side with Sam]

[Follow Lucas]

• [Side with Felix] [Don´t do anything]

• Voting closed, I'll try to get the next chapter out some time today, maybe tomorrow...

(!) Side with Sam

(!) Follow Lucas

• Episode 3 Chapter 2

Diana - Side with Sam

“I agree with Sam, we need to get out of here while we can…The killer is going to pick us off one by one, if we stay. Can I see Janet?” Diana asked.

“I’m very sorry to inform you that…Janet has passed away, she lost too much blood, I’m very sorry.” Sam said with a soft tone.

“Then…We need to leave, let’s get everyone together, and we’ll see who wants to leave…” Diana places her hand over own eyes then starts walking away. She stops walking and looks at the Lucas who walks by her, he smiles as he passes her, she starts walking back to the room Sorcha was staying. Once she arrives in the room Sorcha smiles at her, she smiles back, she sits in the chair and begins talking to her.

“What did you mean ‘These are bad people’ I’d really like to know what you meant.” Diana asked.

“All these people…Their mad, on the inside…” Sorcha says softly.

“What do you mean?” Diana replies.

“It’s because the Remnant told them to be mad, it’s making them do things they don’t want to…” Sorcha looks at her hands then looks back up at Diana.

“What’s the Remnant?” Diana questioned.

“I can’t tell you, sorry…I need to keep it with me, I can’t tell anyone…” Sorcha stands up and walks over to the window.

“Okay then, but I need to know what you want to do, we’ll all talking about leaving and we need to know who’s coming and who’s staying, what do you want to do?” Diana asked.

“I like it here, I want to stay…” Sorcha answered.

“Well, we need to go to the lobby, you need to come with me…Is that okay?” Diana asked.

“Okay, I’ll come with you.” Sorcha smiled and then started walking with Diana to the elevator.

Teddy - Follow Lucas

Teddy watched as Lucas rounded a corner and chooses to follow him, he walks out of the room and into the hallway. He walks in the corner and pecks around it, he sees Lucas step inside a room, Teddy walks to the door and hears someone say something. “So…Laurel, haven’t seen you for a long time” Then the voices stopped and the door opened, Lucas was standing at the door looking at Teddy.

“Hello…” Lucas said.

“oh, sorry…I didn’t know anyone was in this room, when I heard voices I needed to check.” Teddy then looks over Lucas and sees a girl sleeping in the bed.

“It’s alright, I understand.” Lucas smiles, closes the door and starts walking away. Teddy looks at the door and starts walking back to his room, but then Diana walks up to him with Sorcha, they stop and look at each other.

“Could you get Konni, we’re all coming down to the lobby.” Diana asked.

“Sure, what’s this about?” Teddy replied.

“We’re all going to see who’s leaving the hospital and who’s staying.” Diana answered. Teddy, Konni, Diana and Sorcha walk to the elevator and go to the ground floor, they could see out the front window, but could only see snow blowing in the wind, it was a blizzard. They find everyone there, Sam, Felix, Lucas, Nick and Bella. Once everyone meets up they begin to talk about the plan.

“Okay, we just need to know who’s coming with us to get help, so who’s coming?” Felix asked.

The people who choose to leave are Sam, Teddy, Konni, Diana and Sorcha. Those who stay are Felix, Nick, Bella, Lucas. Those leaving open the hospital doors and hold hands as they start to walk into the blizzard, Sorcha turns around and waves to Lucas “bye…” She softly says, Lucas raises his hand and slowly waves it. The group continues to walk into the blizzard, until the group in the hospital can no longer see them.

“Now what?” Lucas asked.

“I don’t know.” Felix answered.

“You think they’ll make it?” Lucas asked.

“I don’t know…” Once again Felix answered.

“You think we’ll make it…” Lucas asked, then he smiled…

“I don’t fuckin’ know.” Felix said.

“Your all sad, mad, and just a little crazy, you think you get a say in the matter, when in reality…You have no control, at all. Does that scare any of you, it should…It should send chills down you back, it should make you hid in a corner, crying, and alone…No one can hear your cries for help.” Lucas said, but he then grabbed Nick and held him in a head lock, he pulled out and knife and held it to Nick’s neck.

“You all made a big mistake…Go run, scatter. If you know what’s good for you, you should have left with them, now you face death, you face me, the ash is here too, but it isn’t all fun and games…This…Is a dream, a dream in which you’re dying! You can cower in a room, in a hall, in a closet, but you can’t hind from me, or the Remnant…I’ve put this off for far too long…It’s time to begin, the hunt…It’s time death came for all of you!” Lucas begins to laugh.

Lucas smiled as everyone started backing up, but Felix started running but he then stopped when Lucas started talking. “If you try anything, Nick’s going to get killed. It’s your call.” Lucas said while Nick tried to free himself from Lucas’s grip.

“Trying to put up a fight, it looks like I won’t be giving you a choice with this one…He almost died in a froze lake, but he lived, It’s about time he died.” Lucas said. Felix can try to attack Lucas to save Nick, but his could get Nick killed. Or Felix could run, and Lucas might spare Nick.

[Try to save Nick by fight Lucas]

[Run]

As always if you have any questions I’ll be happy to answer them!

• Fucking Lucas, Try to save Nick by fighting Lucas I think he'll die either way though...............

Episode 3 Chapter 2 Diana - Side with Sam “I agree with Sam, we need to get out of here while we can…The killer is going to pick us

• [Run , Bitch Run] Great Chapter!!!!!!

Episode 3 Chapter 2 Diana - Side with Sam “I agree with Sam, we need to get out of here while we can…The killer is going to pick us

• I like that XD

Thank you!

[Run , Bitch Run] Great Chapter!!!!!!

• Dammit, You're using Crow Bar Psychology on me....... Awesome Chapter though Hopefully Nick will SOMEHOW be okay..

I'm not gonna say much...But if you're right you'd be wrong...

• I'm not gonna say much...But if you're right you'd be wrong...

Fucking Lucas, Try to save Nick by fighting Lucas I think he'll die either way though...............

• R.I.P your reply ;-;

Dammit, You're using Crow Bar Psychology on me....... Awesome Chapter though Hopefully Nick will SOMEHOW be okay..

You won't find out until tomorrow...Or the next day...Yeah...Fear me... >:3 (Glad you like the chapter :3)

Fucking Lucas, Try to save Nick by fighting Lucas I think he'll die either way though...............

• What is Bella doing? She should be helping her husband. All the patients(Janet , Laurel , etc) are going to die?

I like that XD Thank you!

• The "If you try anything, Nick’s going to get killed." means if anyone tries anything, Nick's going to die, and if you mean they should all rush him, don't forget that it's only Felix and Bella, and Bella is pregnant (8 Months) And Janet died from blood loss, it was mentioned near the beginning of this chapter. As for Laurel...She's still unconscious.

Hope this answered everything. :)

What is Bella doing? She should be helping her husband. All the patients(Janet , Laurel , etc) are going to die?

• You think this is God Damn funny? I see what this is,You're a Crow Bar operative, We were on good terms, our people had an agreement, but you and your people CROSSED THE LINE, It's on........ If any more shit happens to the Bros, then this is considered an act of war.... This dramatic enough?

R.I.P your reply ;-; Dammit, You're using Crow Bar Psychology on me....... Awesome Chapter though Hopefully Nick will SOMEHOW be okay.

• I'm going to make sure that next chapter makes you cry >:3 (if Saltlicks can cry) (And just to be clear I'm partly joking, 'Cause...It might make someone cry, hopefully.)

You think this is God Damn funny? I see what this is,You're a Crow Bar operative, We were on good terms, our people had an agreement, but yo

• edited December 2014

[Run]

Damn this goddamn Remnant. If Sorcha just implied what I think she implied, she confirmed what I feared about the true nature of the killer. Either case, Felix should run for his life. It's not that he could ever be fast enough to stop Lucas from putting a knife in Nicks neck.

The only hope I have is, that Sorcha was right when she said that Lucas does not want to do it. In that case, there might still be hope for Nick.

• [Try to save Nick by fighting Lucas]

• Yeah , but where he would run if he run

The "If you try anything, Nick’s going to get killed." means if anyone tries anything, Nick's going to die, and if you mean they should all

• First, i love it when someone figures something out! (Kinda)

But let's say someone's coming...Someone is on their way. >:3

[Run] Damn this goddamn Remnant. If Sorcha just implied what I think she implied, she confirmed what I feared about the true nature of th

• If he ran he would run somewhere, there's a lot of places he can run to within the hospital.

Yeah , but where he would run if he run

• [Try to save Nick by fight Lucas]

• [Run]

• [Run Forest, run]

Couldn't resist.

[Run , Bitch Run] Great Chapter!!!!!!

• Okay, voting is closed, but it might take sometime to work on the coming chapter.

(!) Felix will run

• Episode 3 Chapter 3

Felix - Run

Felix begins to slow back away, he then grabs Bella's arm and pulls her with himself. He starts walking around Lucas, Lucas follows his movement by slowly turning so he's facing him. "Your a sad man...Felix..." Lucas said, Felix ignores him, Felix then pushes the button of the elevator and waits for it to arrive. Lucas smiles as Felix and Bella step into the elevator. "Nick, this is your lucky day...it's the day you're happy again." Lucas wait until the elevators doors begin to close, he then stabs Nick's ankle's and drops him on the floor. Bella starts screaming for nick."He'll live, but not without his fair share of pain" Lucas said as the door fully close and Bella screams can no longer be heard.

The elevator doors open on the second floor and they step out of it. Bella grabs hold of her own face and breathes heavily, she looks at Felix and laughs.

"We'll...We'll all going to die..." She then start crying.

"We are alive! And Nick ain't dead yet, we can still save him, but I'm not going to let you get hurt. Nick wouldn't want you to die, trying to save him." Felix stopped talking and start looking around the hospital hallway.

"I-I don't want you to die for me, i don't want anyone to die." Bella then wipes away the tears and looks at Felix.

"We're not dead, we're not going to die...Come on, follow me, I'm going make sure your safe before i try to save Nick." Felix takes Bella's hand and they walk to one of the hospital rooms, he opens the door and they step inside. Felix begins to block off the door, trapping them inside the room.

"Okay, this will keep the killer from getting into the room...I just need to get out." Felix looks at the window and walks to it.

"You can't do this! You might get yourself hurt, just-" Bella is cut off when someone starts knocking on the door. They turn their heads and listen to the knocking.

"I'm going to climb out this window and get into the room next to ours, I'll take the killer when he isn't looking." Felix whispers. Bella silently agrees. Felix begins to climb onto a ledge of and window and moves very slowly, once he is right beside the other window, he looks over and sees the killer, Lucas, he was wearing a mask, a metal mask with a dent. Lucas pushes Felix and he falls from the second story. Lucas looks out the window at the sametime Bella does, she looks in horror at Felix's still body, the killer looks at he from the other window and she screams. Bella looks at the door to the room in shock, she hears the knock once again, then it stops. It was complete silence, the killer has Bella alone.

Laurel

She was dreaming of a snowy field with a beautiful sun rise. Then it became a dark place, the snow stop falling and what was on the ground begins to melt. Then there was a very small light, this light illuminated and row of trees to either side of herself. These trees begin to glow with a powerful light and then they busted into flames, the first light at the end of the row of burning trees becomes much closer and almost begins to cool off, what was left is a pendent of some kind, Laurel then realised it was being held by a boy in a metal mask. The boy started to yells something that she couldn't hear, the boy realised this and yelled louder, she still couldn't hear the boy. The boy begins to take off the mask and drops it on the ground. Her eyes followed the mask as it fell, when she looked up the buy as walking away, she tried to run after the boy, but she couldn't move.

Laurel then wakes up. She find herself in a hospital room, she looks around the room and finds someone sitting in a chair, facing her. This figure looks up and her and smiles.

"Your awake, I'm Lucas Harper...You just had a vision." Lucas smiles and stands up.

"I've met you, right?" Laurel asks.

"Yes, yes you have...We met in the high school, i...We, ran into each other. We didn't talk much...But you need to know something about yourself, your something amazing, you're the ash, we've been...Looking for you, now that you had the dream...We know, you...Will go on to do something amazing." Lucas said, he then stood up from the chair and reached out his hand.

"Where are you going to take me?" Laurel asked.

"An amazing place, the place you dreamed about, there everything will make sense. There you will find the Remnant, the Remnant will complete the story, the story you dreamed about, it's something you need to see, something you need to create." Lucas walks a little closer with his hand still out.

"Will...Will the Remnant fix everything or will it make the burn worse." Laurel asked.

"The remnant will make it all clear, you won't have to fear anything, or anyone. IF you come with me, to the see the Remnant." Lucas waits for her to takes his hand. She holds out her hand, but pulls out back slowly before grabbing Lucas's hand and standing up out of the bed.

Felix

He slowly wakes up and regains movement, as he moves he feels pain shoot up him left leg, it was broken. He looks up at the window he fell from. He begins to slowly moves to the side of the hospital and move along side it. Once he arrives at the front of the hospital he finds nick on the floor, Felix walks in the hospital and too Nick, but then he sees Lucas and...Laurel? He begins to walk faster, but he puts weight on his left leg and he screams in pain. Lucas slowly walks to him and smiles. But then Laurel screams in pain as well, she begins grabbing her hand, the burn was making her hurt. She then fell over and lost all movement.

Lucas looked back and his eyes widened as he turned and started walking back to Laurel. But then Felix running after him, Felix was in pain as he ran, but he didn't care, Felix jumps on top of Lucas and punches him in the face one, Lucas drops his knife and Felix kicks it out of reach. but then he starts choking him, Lucas gasps for breath but can not breathe, Lucas starts kicking and moving, trying to get away from Felix's grip, Lucas looked back at the knife on the floor, only to find it was gone, then Felix's grip loosened. He slowly fell to the ground next the Lucas, he looked up and saw Sorcha holding the knife, she stabbed Felix in the back.

"You...You came back for me..." Lucas gasped

"Well...You saved me from the killer, so i saved you..." Sorcha replied, she then reached her hand out and helped Lucas up.

"That's...Very kind of you, we need to leave this place, you can come to...With me, you and Laurel, come on...I'll carry her, you can hold the knife." Lucas smiled at Sorcha and she smiled back, he walked to Laurel and picked her up, they walk out of the hospital and into the cold. Lucas whispers under his breath.

"We're coming home...." Sorcha takes his hand and as they walk away. "We're coming home."

End of Act 1

(Listen to it, please :3)

Click here

Thank you all for reading this! I'm going to take a break from working on this, but it will return...Soon...Just give me sometime. I would love some feedback, and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.