Raining 2 - Interactive Story (Completed)

Comments

• No, it's continuing the story, it will just have a new setting.

supersagig posted: »

The 2 acts are going to be different stories???

• Name: Warren Royald

Race: African-American

Appearance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , 4,5 feet tall

Personality: Crazy , Maniac , Insane , Agressive

Job: Tow Trucker

Backstory: He was abused by his father when he was younger and he treats her daughter the same way that his father treated him

Name: Sorcha Royald

Appearance: black long curly hair , brown eyes , 4,5 feet tall

Personality: Shy , Nervous , Defenless , Helpful

Job: Student/Waitress

Backstory: She is being abused by his father

You said that you needed a tow trucker so....

• Thank you again! :D

And remember those characters may not appear for sometime.

Name: Warren Royald Age: 44 Gender: Male Race: African-American Appearance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , 4,5 feet tall

• I love this story so much, its good to read a good story. And it just took a very interesting twist, can't wait for more!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Episode 1: A Walk in Minnesota. Chapter 4-2. (!) Let the life you know end. (This is when they are entering the school.) Everyone was

• Thank you! Oh and Felix is coming soon. (Hopefully episode 2)

mr.quality posted: »

I love this story so much, its good to read a good story. And it just took a very interesting twist, can't wait for more!

• Awesome! Can't wait!

Thank you! Oh and Felix is coming soon. (Hopefully episode 2)

• Great Job!

Episode 1: A Walk in Minnesota. Chapter 4-2. (!) Let the life you know end. (This is when they are entering the school.) Everyone was

• Thank you! :D

Saltlick123 posted: »

Great Job!

• Good chapter, interesting twists and that cliffhanger was pretty good.

It's an entertaining read, I'm pretty tired right now due to lack of sleep (I've slept like 16 hours in 9 days) so I'm afraid there's not really much I can say, still it's good.

• Daymn! This story is a masterpiece! Can't wait for the next chapter :>>

• That was an awesome chapter. You did great work so far with building up suspense and doing twists. I'm excited for what happens next.

• Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.

kaleion posted: »

Good chapter, interesting twists and that cliffhanger was pretty good. It's an entertaining read, I'm pretty tired right now due to lack

• Thanks! Next will hopefully come out soon (Maybe today or in a few days)

finlander posted: »

Daymn! This story is a masterpiece! Can't wait for the next chapter :>>

• Thank you!

That was an awesome chapter. You did great work so far with building up suspense and doing twists. I'm excited for what happens next.

• Name: Cole Johnson

Race: Caucasian

Appearance: Dark brown hair which is mostly kept under a fedora, trench coat which covers most of his other clothes, grey eyes

Personality: Intelligent, keeps to himself, persuasive

Job: Private detective

Backstory: Came from a rich family who lived in a big mansion

Details: Has a stereotypical British accent

Name: Chip Johnson (Prefers to be called "CJ")

Race: Caucasian

Appearance: Dark red hair which he keeps under a red baseball cap because he got teased because of it, red track jacket which has a pizza restaurant logo on it, dark blue jeans, white trainers encrusted in mud which makes them almost appear yellow, has a scar around his eye area from a skateboarding accident

Personality: Sociable, witty

Job: Pizza delivery boy

Backstory: Heir to his family's fortune

Details: Cole's son, has a British accent (but not as strong as his father's)

• Thanks for the characters!

TheFurryOne posted: »

Name: Cole Johnson Age: 33 Gender: Male Race: Caucasian Appearance: Dark brown hair which is mostly kept under a fedora, trench

• edited November 2014

Episode 2: The Nights grow colder. Prologue. (This is set before the events of episode 1 chapter 4.)

The pendent and the Remnant...

Chris and Angelica.

You were walking Angelica home, you were about 2 blocks away, the two of you were at school in detention. The Principal made both of you stay later than usual, there was something odd about it. The principal was kind of an asshole, what you wouldn’t do to get some dirt, but it wouldn’t that easy. The road ahead had a car that looked abandoned, it was only about 30 feet away, maybe you could get look inside it, but you stop because your phone starts ringing. You raise the phone to your ear and talk.

Chris: Hello?

???: Hello Chris, you’re on your way home with Angelica…On your way home from school, you want something that isn’t boring, you want to live?

Chris: What do you mean by live?

???: Oh you’ll have the time of your life…just got to go back to the high school.

Chris: Okay…Who is this? Who am I talking too?

???: just come back to the school, we’ll having a party, and you invited. Oh and bring as many guests as you want.

The voice hangs up, leaving Chris standing on the sidewalk. Angelica had just realizes that he had stop walking, she walks back to him.

Angelica: Is everything okay?

Chris: Um…Yeah, we need to go back to the school.

Angelica: Did something happen?

Chris: No, nothing bad. We just need to head back, look you go home but I’m going back to the high school.

Angelica: No, I’ll come with you.

They walk back up the hill and away from the abandoned car, it was just a little was away. After about 10 minutes of walking the two of you arrive at the high school, walk up to the front door and turn and handle, it was locked. You walk around the school, and come to the back door, it was unlocked just like you through. The two of you walk inside the school, your now in the back of the school, you pull out your phone and as it starts ringing.

Chris: Hello?

???: It’s me again, there’s been a change of plans. I’ve met someone a lot more fun, but I’ll leave you with a gift. In the principal’s office there’s something you would want, something that we- that you, need.

Angelica: Chris who are you talking too…?

Chris: Okay, but- Dammit they hung up. Angelica it’s nothing to worry about, we gotta go to the principal’s office.

They start walking down the hallway and to the office, once they reach it, they look around to see if they can find what the voice on the phone was talking about. Then you found something, it was a little pendent about 1 inch across, it had strange markings all over it. You hear noises coming from the hallway so you put the pendent in your pocket, as some people walk in the doorway. One points a gun at you and Angelica.

Chris: Oh my god, don't shoot!

Angelica: Jesus!

Trent: What are you doing here?!

Chris: Look someone called us and told-

Laurel: Where the hell did Aleks go?!

Chris: Aleks is with you too?

Trent: Yeah, we came here looking for the Albert. Why are you here?

Chris: We were told to come here, we don’t know who it was…

Everyone stops talking when they hear a yelling.

Laurel: What the hell was that?

Trent: Come on we gotta see if it’s Aleks!

They walk back into the hallway and start looking around as you close the office door. What is this that you have taken, it looked like a pendent, was this what the man on the phone wanted you to find? A fucking pendent? It had to have some meaning. Everyone stops as they hear another scream, it’s coming from the gym. Everyone’s almost there when the door opens and Aleks and Albert come out.

Trent: What the hell happened?!

Aleks: Someone tried to kill us…We think he’s still in the school.

Laurel: What?!

Trent: We gotta get back to the car, come on let’s go.

Everyone starts walking to the front door and down the hallway. You see Laurel grab Aleks’s hand and pulls him behind everyone else. You can’t hear what they’re saying. They approach the door, Trent reaches for the doorknob and turns it. It doesn’t bulge. You tries again, this time much harder, it still doesn’t work. He tries kicking it down, again nothing. Trent tries again and again, nothing. There trapped in the school until they find another exit. Trent gives up and starts walking back down the hallway, but then Laurel’s phone starts ringing. She pulls it out and puts it on speaker and talks into it.

Laurel: Hello…

???: Hello…

Laurel: Who is this?

???: Who is this?

Laurel: Sorry, are you repeating m-

Aleks: Who the fuck is this?!

???: Oh, it’s my good friend Aleks, you’re were really bad at playing along with my game.

Aleks: What do you want?!

???: To finish my fuckin’ game! This time we have a lot more people…This will make it fun, more loose ends to tie…but still fun. This time it won’t end so well for…someone, maybe a few people. It’s getting dark out, the nights are getting colder, all the cards are off the table…Death, awaits.

Trent: What did you say?!

???: I want to twist you…and break you into little pieces, pieces that no one’s going to be able to put back together…To find, and take the one among you…And do you want to know why?...Why I want to hurt every last one of you…Up until I find the one…It’s because I can, have you ever held the life of another in your hand…Only to break it…But that’s not the only reason, there’s plenty. One of you could have hurt me and now I’m out for revenge, or maybe you’re all just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe, you’re the bad guys…And I’m the one running from you. It’s endless, the amount of things you could have done to get in this mess, but one thing in sure, none of you are getting out of it.

Laurel: Just tell us why!

???: Because the first guy fucked it up! That’s why I’m doing his fuckin’ job…Unlike him, I’m not gonna risk it. Now…It’s time…Too break all you…And the best part is…I haven’t even killed anyone yet, so kootos to the lucky first kill…So, run and don’t stop running, run and die like the remnant told you too do!

End of Episode 2’s Prologue.

Well, hope everyone reading enjoyed this part. (It's pretty fun to write a crazy guy) Anyway...If you have feedback feel free to tell me. :P

• Oh my God , this is amazing (also the Jordan/Marco/Desmond) reference it´s perfect

Episode 2: The Nights grow colder. Prologue. (This is set before the events of episode 1 chapter 4.) The pendent and the Remnant... Ch

• I see you caught that...Anyway, glad you've enjoyed this prologue! >:D

Oh my God , this is amazing (also the Jordan/Marco/Desmond) reference it´s perfect

• Just wanted to let everyone to know there (Probably) won't be a Chapter today, thank you for understanding!

• edited November 2014

Episode 2: The Nights Grow Colder. Chapter 1.

Laurel

The voice hangs up and you are left standing with a scared look on your face, you slowly put your phone back in your pocket as turn around to face everyone. You knew something, something odd, something that would hurt everyone. The killer called you for a reason, you started to think the killer was after you, if you stayed with everyone, they’ll be the ones in the line of fire. So you had to get away from them. You couldn’t just start running, maybe you could…Fake having to go to the bathroom and get out though the window.

Laurel: I know this is odd, but I need to go to the bathroom…Is it okay if I go the restroom?

Trent: Ah…I guess so, just we’ll wait outside the door, if you, um…need anything just call for us.

Trent acted very awkward about it, you walked down the hallway and to the bathrooms. There you stepped inside and looked in the mirror and saw yourself, if you were right about his you would have just saved everyone, if you were wrong…You would have saved yourself. You couldn’t be wrong, if you were you couldn’t live with yourself. You then hear a noise coming from one of the stalls, there were 4. All lined up. You walk to the first one and kick the door in, it’s empty. You walk to the next one and kick it in too. Two more to go…You stand at the 3th and kick the door open, same as the last two. Now the last one, you looked under it and it’s empty as well. You look back over to the window in the room, it’s open. You boost yourself up and out of the window. The killer will now try to find you, at least, you hope you were right…

Trent: Should we…Check on her?

Chris: Yeah, I’ll check on her.

He opens the door and steps inside, he steps past the first stall, the 2th, 3th. You arrive at the last stall, the door was closed. He knocks on the door, no answer. You knock again, still nothing. You slowly open the door about 3 inches when it flies back in to place, hitting you on the forehead and knocking you back, you tip and far on your back landing angsts the wall. You grab you head in pain as the stall door opens to reveal someone standing on the toilet, they were wearing a cloak and mask. You start trying to stand up as the killer walks to you. You stand up and hit his head, pain shoots up your hand and arm. You grab hold of his head and bang it on the sink 2 times, then 4 times; every time you bang his head on the sink you hear a loud noise like crashing metal. The killers mask is now slightly cracked, the killer then grabs you by the shoulder and bangs your head on the sink one and you fall to the ground.

Aleks runs in the bathroom to see what the noise was and is then cut across the neck and falls to the ground, while trying to keep pusher on the wound. The killer then pushes a locker in front of the door, just as Trent starts pushing the door, he can’t get in now. The killer walks over to Chris and reaches for his pocket; he pulls out the pendent. Aleks tries to talk but barely can, he’s words are slurred and a little hard to understand.

Aleks: Why…Why did you do this.

The killer stands up with the pendent in hand and walks to the window, he looks out and sees Laurel walking away. He starts pulling himself out the window to go after Laurel, but then Aleks says something again.

Aleks: Don’t walk away from me!

the killer stops and looks back at Aleks, he starts walking back over to Aleks. Stopping at Chris, he’s knocked out. The killer takes out his knife and stabs Chris in the neck. Chris is now dead.

Aleks: Fuck…Fuck you!

The killer looks back over to Aleks and starts walking to him, grabs him by the shirt and pulls him up. He pulls off his mask to reveal a metal mask under the other one; it has a dent in it and blood dripping down from its face. Trent and everyone outside the bathroom continue to bang on the door, trying to get in. Aleks then says.

Aleks: Why are you doing this…?

The killer brings Aleks closer to his face. You can see the killer’s eyes though the mask, he takes his knife and cuts Aleks’s forehead, blood covers your eyes and you can no longer see. The killer takes the pendent and pushes it on your forehead, covering it with blood. He then drops you on the ground, knells down, and then stabs the knife in you the neck. Your eyes close as you begin to feel numb, and then it ended and you were no more. Aleks is now dead.

End of Episode 2 Chapter 1

(Once again i'm sorry there's no choices this chapter, hope you understand!)

• Damn, poor them.

Episode 2: The Nights Grow Colder. Chapter 1. Laurel The voice hangs up and you are left standing with a scared look on your face, you

• Yeah, i feel kinda bad for killing them. :c

Damn, poor them.

• Well, I was writing a story one and I killed thirteen characters including the main character in a plane crash...so...

Yeah, i feel kinda bad for killing them. :c

• Well...They won't be the last to die...

Well, I was writing a story one and I killed thirteen characters including the main character in a plane crash...so...

• True...

Well...They won't be the last to die...

• Anyway...Just to let you know, I've got a plan for Felix...He will probably come in after the "High school story arc".

True...

• Oh, cool! Can't wait!

Anyway...Just to let you know, I've got a plan for Felix...He will probably come in after the "High school story arc".

• edited November 2014

If you're still accepting...

I'll bite. :D

Name: Deago Meadows

Appearance: He is an African-American man, with white hair just dotting his head, and a small white beard. He has glasses perched upon his nose, and tends to wear a blue polo shirt. He also wears khaki dress pants.

Personality: Deago tends to be quite timid, not exactly a chatterbox but not exactly a recluse either. He tends to give helpful advice to those younger then him, and even befriends them if he wishes. He has a small stutter that only shines out during long winded talks, and tends to say "uh" or "mhm" during conversations while thinking of words. Overall, he is a nice man.

Biography: Deago Meadows, as a child, lived out on an old farm with his parents and brother. He grew up working on this farm, but eventually turned away from a life of agriculture to turn to a Print Shop. He soon met his wife, Marissa in his twenties and they were married. His print shop flourished, and him and his wife soon had a son named Duane. Twenty-three long years after raising him, Deago Meadows finally decided to become a teacher in a high-school and taught a Web Design class. He wasn't ready for his wife to have a sudden heart attack and die in the hospital.

Job: Multimedia Teacher

• I'm always accepting!

Thanks for the character! :D

If you're still accepting... I'll bite. Name: Deago Meadows Gender: Male Age: 54 Race: African-American Appearance: He is

• Damn, that was unexpected... But also a really cool chapter.

Episode 2: The Nights Grow Colder. Chapter 1. Laurel The voice hangs up and you are left standing with a scared look on your face, you

• Thank you!

Damn, that was unexpected... But also a really cool chapter.

• edited November 2014

Episode 2 Chapter 2

Just let the house burn down, let it burn, let it turn to ash...

Trent

You continue to bang on the bathroom door, trying to knock the door in, something was blocking the door from opening.
    Every time you hit the door it opens a little more, only about an inch each time.
    You hear one voice coming from the bathroom, it's Aleks, it sounds like he was talking to someone, but they weren't talking back.
    The door is now opened where you can see in to the bathroom, all you could see was Aleks and Chris, dead on the ground,
    you push the thing blocking door all the way out of the doorway. You (Trent) Albert and Angelica, all step into the bathroom.

Angelica: Who the fuck did this?!

Albert: Oh god, are they dead?

Trent: Yeah, their dead... Where could have the killer gone... Shit the window!

Angelica: We aren't just gonna leave them?!

Trent: I don't want to anymore then you, we'll have to leave and come back for them after it's save.

They run to the window and look outside, there are tracks in the snow, leading to god knows were.
    There were two sets of tracks, this explains where Laurel and the killer went.
    You stand at the window and lift yourself up and over, you help Angelica and Albert down.
    You look down the tracks and see no end to them, you look back over to Angelica and Albert, you need to follow the tracks and save Laurel from the killer,
    but you also need to make sure that they get out of this okay. (Angelica and Albert)
    You could all go and save Laurel, or you could go on your own, and send everyone else back arould the high school and to your car.

[Have everyone go with you to find Laurel]

[Send everyone else back and go on your own]

Run girl running...

Laruel

You start walking though the snow and to the tree line, you turn around and look back at the school, you hear noise and yelling.
    You stand in place not even blinking, you were wrong, the killer wasn't after you. But...As you lost all hope the noise and yelling stopped.
    Then you start crying, you were right and wrong at the same time, the killer jumped out hte window and started walkingto you.
    This was partly your fault, you got people killed and the killer was still going to catch you.
    You stir at the killer as they slowly walk forward, the killers mask was made of metal and had a dent in it, and a outer mask was some kind of clay.
    The killer put the outer mask back on, it had a big chip missing aroud the right eye.

Laruel: Fuck, you! You come over here and try to kick my ass, your gonna fail!

The killer slowly walks to you, you stand your ground and get ready, the killers about 20 feet away, and still walking.
    18, 16, the killer puts the knife away and brings out a...Something...It looked like a pendent, drupping with blood.
    Seeing the pendnet made you scared, it was really odd...You felt like you should run, but at the same time you wanted to look at the pendent more.
    You started running away from the school, the killer and the goddamn pendent.
    Then you started moving slower and fell, your feet were so deep in the snow it made you trip.
    You turn around and see the killer almost 5 feet away, you start backing up to a tree behind and sit next to it.
    The killer grabs your left hand and pushes the bloody pendent on your hand, it feels like you hand was in fire and then the killer dropped your hand into the snow.
    You see the killer pick up the pendent as everything fades to back...

End of Episode 2 Chapter 2

(Okay, that's the next chapter, as always, if you have any questions feel free to ask!)

• [Have everyone go with you to find Laurel]

Safety in numbers...

Episode 2 Chapter 2 Just let the house burn down, let it burn, let it turn to ash... Trent You continue to bang on the bathroom doo

• [Have everyone go with you to find Laurel]

Episode 2 Chapter 2 Just let the house burn down, let it burn, let it turn to ash... Trent You continue to bang on the bathroom doo

• I just finished the next chapter so i'm going to close the voting... :P

• edited November 2014

Episode 2 Chapter 3

You think about it for a minute, it wouldn't be a good idea to send them on there own, safety in numbers. You turn back to Angelica and Albert, you tell them to come with you.

Trent: Come on, we'll looking for Laurel as a group.

Albert: Okay...

All of you start walking though the woods, looking for Laurel. You follow the tracks in the snow and they lead to a tree, sitting next to the was Laurel, she was alive, but unconscious.
    You looked at her left hand, it was burned.

Angelica: Why...Why is her hand burned?

Trent: We'll take care of that later, right now we gotta get out of here!

They start walking back to the high school to get to Trent's car, your at the bathroom window now,
    you look in and see the body's of Aleks and Chris, you also see a odd light coming for the doorway.
    All of you start walking around the school to the front, just as your going around the corner of the school, Angelica's phone starts ringing.

Angelica: Do...Do i answer it?!

Trent: No, don't answer it, we'll almost at the car...We can get help soon.

Angelica stops walking and picks up the phone, she starts talking to the man on the phone. Trent turns around and grabs her phone, he then says.

Trent: This is what he wants! To break us! We'll getting out of here, then we'll-

Trent looks at the front of the high school, it's on fire, it's burning to the ground. All of you run to the car and get in.
    You start the car up and you are about to get out of the school grounds, but then the phone start ringing again, this time you answer it.

???: Leaving already?

Trent: Fuck off!

???: Oh, that's nice of you, telling me to fuck off...How about you go fuck yourself!

Trent: You not getting to me!

???: you have no idea what i can do, to make you do what i want, it's endless.

Trent: Just get to your goddamn point!

???: How rude. My point is that if you don't do anything about the people in the high school, they are gonna burn to death.

Trent: What?! Who's in the school?!

???: Nobody, see how easily i can make you do what i want? I can control you so easily, doesn't that scare you, not begin in control...

Trent: Fuck you!

He hangs up and puts the phone is his pocket, and starts driving away from the high school. Angelica set in the back seat with Laurel and Albert set in the passenger seat.
    You looked down the road as you drive, the road has only one lane, but then someone walks into the middle of the road and just stands there as you drive right to him.
    Your about to hit him if you don't do anything, you had one through as you were about to hit the figure in the road.
    What if it was the killer? You could just hit him and be down with it, but what if it wasn't him, what if you would if you die trying to save the figure in the road.
    You couldn't let someone who was innocent die, you slam on the breaks, the car doesn't slow down, the brecks weren't working, did the killer ruin your breaks?

you turn the wheel and the way trying to stop the car from hitting the figure. The car flips and starts rolling on it's side, flying and crashing,
    the car flies over the figure and lands on the roof. You are knocked unconscious.

Unknown amount of time later...

Your eyes slow open, the world was upside down, no...You were just upside down, you start looking around, to your right was where...Someone was sitting, Albert, right?
    Where did he go, you look to you left, there's a body in the road, you couldn't tell who the body was or if they were even alive.
    You then look in the rear view mirror, the backseat had a body in a seat, it was...Angelica, her head was crusded by the car roof, there was someone else missing, Laurel...Where did she go?
    You trying to get out of your seat, you start getting out of the car and stand up. Now that you really started moving, you could feel cuts on you face and the cold started getting to you.
    You look around, the crash was the only thing for a mile. Then you walk to the body in the road, it was Albert, he had a deep cut on his neck, he was dead.
    Then almost out of nowhere, Angelica's phone that was still in your pocket started ringing, you answer it.

Trent: Hello...

???: Hello, sheriff Trent...Enjoying the aftermath?

Trent: Fuck yo-

???: Oh you, let me just stop you there. Someone is still alive, could you guess who that someone is? Albert's dead on the side of the road,
    after i pulled him from the car, stabbed him in the neck and dropped him there.
    Angelica died before i even got to Albert, her head was crushed by the roof of the car on impact. Oh, where the hell is that one girl?
    Can't really think of her name right on hand.

Trent: Where's Laurel!?!

???: Oh shit! We have a winner!

Trent: Where have you taken her?!

???: Into the snowy woods, right in front of you, you see the tracks, right? Oh and let me tell you something! You gonna die, can't you feel it?

Trent: What the fuck are you talking about?!

???: Your dead either way, might as well die a hero! Or...at least die trying to be one...It was pretty easy, you know?
    I didn't give you the upper hand, i made sure the odds were gonna help me! So long short, i'm a much better thinker then you!
    Anyway, Laurel is in the woods, follow the tracks and you should find her. I probably won't even have to kill you, you might just freeze to death.

You sit up and pull out your gun, then you start walking into the woods...

End of chapter 3

• edited November 2014

Good chapter, I'm not sure how I didn't see the previous one until now...

Episode 2 Chapter 3 You think about it for a minute, it wouldn't be a good idea to send them on there own, safety in numbers. You turn ba

• edited November 2014

Glad you liked it, that must have been some kind of glitch.

kaleion posted: »

Good chapter, I'm not sure how I didn't see the previous one until now...

• Great chapter again :}

Episode 2 Chapter 3 You think about it for a minute, it wouldn't be a good idea to send them on there own, safety in numbers. You turn ba

Sign in to comment in this discussion.