Raining 2 - Interactive Story (Completed)

Comments

• You might be right... :P

[Open the front door and let whoever it is in the house] It almost seems for me, that the killer wants her to flee out of the backdoor.

• edited December 2014

Fuck people for voting Nick over Diana

Both ways she is dead because the killer is Flash and will go the back door in a second , but i vote for

[Open the front door and let whoever it is in the house]

Awesome Chapter!!!!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Episode 2 Chapter 6 About 10 minutes later - Diana You were sitting on the couch watching TV, yesterday the world fell apart, Zeke, yo

• [Open the front door and let whoever it is in the house]

Episode 2 Chapter 6 About 10 minutes later - Diana You were sitting on the couch watching TV, yesterday the world fell apart, Zeke, yo

• edited December 2014
    1. i don't understand that .-.
    2. no, she is not dead either way, one might save her...
    3. Glad you enjoyed it! :D
    supersagig posted: »

Fuck people for voting Nick over Diana Both ways she is dead because the killer is Flash and will go the back door in a second , but i vote for [Open the front door and let whoever it is in the house] Awesome Chapter!!!!

1. I had right in my point that the killer was after Diana
    2. The might confirms what i said
    3. :P

* i don't understand that .-. * no, she is not dead either way, one might save her... * Glad you enjoyed it!

1. :P
    2. :P
    3. :P

* I had right in my point that the killer was after Diana * The might confirms what i said * :P

• edited December 2014

Test...

I did it, i made a line! :D

I'm not entirely sure but this killer has been known to lie just to try to mess with people, besides I'm thinking it might be Felix.

• Okay, i got some explaining to do...

1. I sadly can't introduce every character, meaning that; Brandon Humble, Sam Walker, Cole Johnson, Chip Johnson and Deago Meadows introductions will not happen until act 2.
    2. The next chapter will (Probably) finish Episode 2, then the climax of act 1 will begin. (Episode 3)
    3. Some of the characters jobs will change in act 2. (None-Introduced characters)
    4. Episode 3: Dreams in which I'm Dying, will be the end of act 1.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

• Cool! Can't wait!

Okay, i got some explaining to do... * I sadly can't introduce every character, meaning that; Brandon Humble, Sam Walker, Cole Johnson,

• What role the Royald family will have in the story? :P

Okay, i got some explaining to do... * I sadly can't introduce every character, meaning that; Brandon Humble, Sam Walker, Cole Johnson,

• Something... I'm not gonna tell anyone. :P

What role the Royald family will have in the story? :P

• Episode 2 Chapter 7

Felix

You run to your car and hop in, you think about who you are going to save for a minute. Nick was in the hospital and can barely walk, but with doctors and nurses are all over the place, he would be much harder to kill. Diana was alone, maybe with Janet, nothing but a house at the edge of town, she would need your help the most. You start driving to the house you could only hope you get there in time, you speed along the road, almost slipping on the side of it. The snow came down more and more, the sheet was covered with about a foot of snow and it continued to fall, once you arrive at the house you notice something odd; there were bloody foot prints in the snow leading from the woods and to the front door.

You quietly climb out of your car and start looking around, you walk to the tail of tracks, you look closely; it’s blood, that for sure. Then you look at the door and realizes that Diana or Janet could have died, you start running to the door, you knock once, nothing, once again you knock on the door, this time faster and then you hear someone yelling, what if it was Diana, what if the killer was going to kill her, you had to get inside, you start banging on the door, then you start yelling

Felix: Hello?! Come on open the door! Please! Just open the door so I can help you!

You start to lose hope, you stop banging on the door. Then someone unlocks the door and starts to turn the doorknob, as the door slowly opens you see Diana, she runs to you, see looked terrified. See begins to talk.

Diana: Oh my god! I through you were the killer!

Felix: it’s okay now, where’s Janet?

Diana: I don’t know, I think she left the house, but I don’t know if- What’s…What’s that?!

She points at the bloody foot prints in the snow, she then starts walking to the tracks, you follow her, both of you stop at the tracks and look, the lead from the garage to the woods. Diana looks back at you with a scared face, she then starts talking in a worried tone.

Diana: Where do you think those lead?

Felix: One way to find...Wait in the car, I’ll be right back.

She looks at you then starts walking to the car and then she climbs in. You looked down the tracks and into the wood, you start following them forward. Once you arrive at the edge of the wood you look back and at the car you left behind, you can see Diana watching you. You turn back to face the woods and walk forward. You follow the tracks until you find a small clearing, the tracks lead to the center on it. You see someone in the center of the clearing, it’s Janet, you run to her and find that she’s lost a lot of blood, she also unconscious, but alive. You pick her up and start running back to the house and the car, once you arrive at the house Diana jumps out of the car and runs to you.

Diana: Oh my god! What happened?!

Felix: The killer must have left her in the woods, get back in the car, we need to get her to the hospital!

He sets Janet in the left side of the back seat, Diana sits on the right side of the back, you jump into the front and start driving as fast as you can without slipping on the icy road.

Nick (Note to finlander, Sam Walker is now a doctor, hope you’re okay with that. :P)

You were on the hospital’s second floor, your wife Bella was sitting in a chair to your right next to the window, Teddy and Konni were talking to the doctor. You lost your right hand’s pointer finger and your left hand’s middle and ring fingers were missing, you had lost them and some toes to frost bite. The doctor then started talking to everyone in the room.*

Dr. Walker: Anyway, it’s getting late, we don’t usually do this, um… Bella, with everything that was happened I understand why you would want to stay here for the night, if you want you can sleep in one of the empty rooms tonight.

Bella: Thank you Sam, will the room across the hall work?

Dr. Walker: That room is occupied, but most of the other rooms around this one are not, and um…Teddy and Konni, if you follow me I’ll bring you to a room as well, goodnight Nick, if you need anything just push that button on the remount, I’ll do my best to get over here as fast as I can.

Nick: Goodnight Bella.

Once everyone say their goodbyes, they exit the room, your left alone. You look at the TV and grab the remount to turn it on, you hear a car loudly pull into the hospital parking lot, you sit up and look out the window; you see a police car pull up to the hospital and jump out of the car, then pull out the back door, the officer then picks someone up and starts carrying them to the hospital. Your no longer able to see them once near the hospital doors. Then the phone on the nightstand starts ringing. You reach for it and pick it up.

Nick: Hello?

???: Want to know what’s in your closet?

Nick: What? Who is this?

???: How do you know that I’m not in your closet, you know monsters like to hid in them, wanna look?

Nick: There’s nothing in my damn closet, who the hell is this?

???: You know Trent? Do you want to know how he died?

Nick: Go fuck yourself!

You slam the phone back in the nightstand, you being to hit the button on the remount, you wait a minute but nothing happens, you slowly stand up and walk out of the doorway. You walk into the hallway and look to you right, you find the lift, you go to the first floor, once you arrive at the ground floor you walk start walking to the desk where Dr. Walker was working, he stands up and starts running to the front door, you watch as the police officer brings the women into the into the hospital.

Dr. Walker: What the hell happened?!

Felix: We don’t know, but it must have been the killer-

Nick: The killer just called me, what’s going o-

The phone on the front desk starts ringing, Diana runs to the desk and picks up the phone.

Diana: Hello…

???: Hello…Diana…

Diana: How do you know who you’re talking too?

???: I know…Now, put the phone on speaker, I want everyone to hear this…Hello, everyone listing? Well, I’m just gonna guess that they are listening, if not make sure to let them know. Your all going to die, just wait and see, and one more thing…Prepare for your demise, this is what I told the teen at the high school; all the cards are off the table, well…Guess lied, but I lied to a lot more people, I lied to your dad…I told him that if he killed himself…I would let you live, thing is I wasn’t even near your house, he died thinking he saved you, he couldn’t have been wrong. So just wait while I kill you one by one, until everything is ready…See you around…Fuckers…Oh damn, one last thing; if any of you try to leave the hospital or call for help, someone’s going to die…

The killer hangs up the phone, Diana sets the phone back on the stand, everyone stands still as they think, Dr. Walker takes Janet to get help, everyone looks at the front door as two people step inside, it was boy and a girl, the boys arm was wrapped around the girls. Once the pair see Janet they start backing up to the door, Diana yelled at them.

Diana: Stop! You can’t leave, none of us can. What are your names?

Lucas: my names Lucas, this is Sorcha, we just came to visit someone, what going on?

Diana: We’ll explain…

End of Episode 2

Hope you enjoyed this part, I know not much happened this time, but just wait for Episode 3’s prologue, shits going to go down…As usual, if you have any questions/feedback just let me know! :D

• A.M.A.Z.I.N.G CHAPPPPPPPPPPPPTEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR AANDDDD EEPIIIIIIIISOOOOODDEEEEEEE

Episode 2 Chapter 7 Felix You run to your car and hop in, you think about who you are going to save for a minute. Nick was in the ho

• Great Job!

Episode 2 Chapter 7 Felix You run to your car and hop in, you think about who you are going to save for a minute. Nick was in the ho

• Thank you!

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G CHAPPPPPPPPPPPPTEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR AANDDDD EEPIIIIIIIISOOOOODDEEEEEEE

• Glad you like it!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Great Job!

• edited December 2014

Name: Lira Morgan

Race: African-American

Appearance: black short curly hair , brown eyes , 5,2 feet tall

Personality: Mean , Sarcastic , Bitch

Job: Nurse

Name: Reymond Morgan

Race: African-American

Appearance: black short heddle hair , green eyes , 5,3 feet tall

Personality: Crazy , Calm , Smart

Job: Mortician

He is obsessed with blood and vampire stuff. He is Gina´s cousin

• Thanks for the characters! Gonna save these for act 2. And one more thing, do you think you could change Gina's first name? there's already a Gina in the first story, and she's still alive. Thank you! :D

Name: Lira Morgan Age: 21 Gender: Female Race: African-American Appearance: black short curly hair , brown eyes , 5,2 feet tall

• Lira?
    Also Reymond is... well he prefer doing "kissing stuff" with corspes and than alive people

Thanks for the characters! Gonna save these for act 2. And one more thing, do you think you could change Gina's first name? there's already a Gina in the first story, and she's still alive. Thank you!

• Thank you, and...No, that will in no way happen in this story, i hope you understand.

Lira? Also Reymond is... well he prefer doing "kissing stuff" with corspes and than alive people

• CREEPY :p

Thank you, and...No, that will in no way happen in this story, i hope you understand.

• Yes, that is very creepy...But I'll think of a way to make him creepy without...That... (Ewwww)

CREEPY

• ewwww indeed

Yes, that is very creepy...But I'll think of a way to make him creepy without...That... (Ewwww)

• Yeah...Ewwww...

ewwww indeed

• what if the way to stop this was to just quit answering the phone...

• That wouldn't really help, the killer likes to play with people, if they didn't pick up the phone he'll just come out and start stabbing people...

mr.quality posted: »

what if the way to stop this was to just quit answering the phone...

• Just what if

That wouldn't really help, the killer likes to play with people, if they didn't pick up the phone he'll just come out and start stabbing people...

• What if they didn't answer the phones...He'll probably get pissed and just murder everyone. :P

Just what if

• Eh, it was worth a shot.

What if they didn't answer the phones...He'll probably get pissed and just murder everyone. :P

• It is...Hmm...

Eh, it was worth a shot.

• Tis it was.

It is...Hmm...

• edited December 2014

Episode 3 Dreams in which I’m dying

Prologue

Lucas was in the break room after working for most of the day, the café was empty, he looked at his watch to check the time, it was 5:56, almost time to leave work. He hears someone calling for him and he turns his head quickly, the voice came from the café, he stands up and exits the break room. Lucas steps into the café and sees it was Sorcha Royald, she was also a waitress at the café.

“The boss left a little early, he told us to close the café, we only have to lock the door on our way out.” Sorcha finished the sentence with a grin.

“Well at least we didn’t leave a mess. Hey, I’ll walk you home, let’s get going.” Lucas smiles as Sorcha tosses the keys to him, they exit the café and Lucas locks the doors, he then puts the keys in his pocket.

They walk on a sidewalk in silence as they pass the first few houses, Sorcha’s house is only a few houses down. Once they arrive, Sorcha starts looking for through her pockets looking for the key to the house, she curses out loud.

“Dammit, most have left them at the café, well…Looks like we’re knocking…” Sorcha said with a worried tone.

“Why is that a bad thing?” Lucas questioned.

“my dad…He’s probably drunk, we don’t want to wake him, he gets pissed…” Sorcha answered.

“He’ll just have to deal with it.” Lucas smiled while knocking on the door. They hear the sound of breaking glass, Lucas’s smile quickly faded as the door was opened by Sorcha’s father, Warren.

“The hell you want?” Warren said with a deep and annoyed tone.

“Sorry, dad…I lost my keys, and got locked out…Thank you for opening the door…” Sorcha’s voice seemed very worried.

“You lost your goddamn key? You knocking on the door made me knock over a bottle, now the floor is covered in goddamn glass! You get in this house and clean the damn mess!” Warren yelled at her, then stepped back into his house. Lucas stepped inside the house and then quickly made a comeback.

“You’re the one who made the mess, you should clean it up.” Lucas said sarcastically, inside the house there were about 30 empty bottles of beer, lying around. Warren turned around and faced Lucas.

“Get out of my house, right, fuckin, now!” Warren yelled at Lucas angrily.

“I will…But only if you say you’re sorry, that too hard?” Lucas acted like he was having fun making Warren angry. It looked like Warren was going to punch him. Sorcha quickly tried to break up the fight by stepping in the middle of it.

“Look, just stop doing this it’s getting-“ Sorcha is cut off short when Warren pushes her to the side, she falls on the ground, knocking over more bottles; they shredder all over the floor, lightly cutting Sorcha hands. Lucas then throws a punch, hitting Warren right on the nose. “Fuck!” Warren yells, he then tries to punch Lucas, but Lucas deflects the punch and Warren hits the wall. Warren then pushes Lucas back and he starts to trip over the glass before regaining his balance. Lucas backs up, Warren follows him, he then picks Lucas up by the neck of his shirt, then smashes him on the coffee table, Lucas kicks him in the balls, Warren bends over in pain. Lucas backs up still on the ground, before trying to stand up, Warren stands up straight and walks over to Lucas, he kicks Lucas once, then another, and again, until Lucas stops moving.

“Oh my god!” Sorcha says while standing up, Warren walks back over to her and starts yelling.

“Why the fuck did YOU bring him here!!!” Warren yells while making a fist, he raises his hand and in about to punch Sorcha, but then he stops, he gagging and then spits some blood, he begins to rock back and forth slowly, then he falls to the ground. Lucas is stand behind him with a bloody knife in his hand.

“You…You…You fucking killed him!” Sorcha yells with a scared tone. She starts to back away from her father’s lifeless body, she then stands up completely and back ageist the wall as Lucas approaches her, he then starts talking.

“Yes, I killed him…But plans have changed, we’re going to make everyone meet up, every lose end there is…Give me you cellphone, we are gonna make a few calls, while we walk.” Lucas grabs the phone and then wraps his arm around Sorcha’s, he then starts walking.

“It’s all playing out nicely, not how I planned it, but it’s still working out…In the end, and Felix is already on his way, I called him while I was on break, I already left…Janet, just need to make the call…If you try everything I’ll kill you.” Sorcha doesn’t say a word. He dials Janet’s number, they continue to walk down the sidewalk. He puts the phone to his ear as Diana answers the phone.

Diana “Hello? Janet?”

Lucas “Hello?”

Diana “Oh…Sorry I through it was someone else…Who am I talking too?”

Lucas “Oh you probably don’t know me, I guess I called the wrong number…”

Diana “Wait! I’m…I’m frecking out right now, it would be nice to talk to someone, is that okay?”

Lucas “I guess so, what’s scaring you? You don’t believe in monsters, do you?”

Diana “I’m not scared of some story, my friend left the house without telling me, and now I’m frecking out about every little noise I hear, it sounds silly when I say it out loud.”

Lucas “Not really, these noises to be some scary monster, hiding in the dark…”

Diana “Well don’t mock me! You don’t have to be an asshole…Still guess you could be right, some scary werewolf or vampire, hiding in the snow, heh…It sounds so stupid when I say it.”

Lucas “It does… Hmm… What are you doing right now?”

Diana “Watching a TV show, while trying to not lose my mind over the trees hitting the roof. What are you doing?”

Lucas “I’m watching a horror movie, this girl is about to get killed by the killer, do you watch horror movies?”

Diana “Here and there, I don’t really like them, the people are always just stupid they just stand there and scream as the killer slowly walks to them, at least the one’s I saw. What movie are you watching?”

Lucas “Death in Minnesota, it’s a new one…It’s about a group of people failign at catching the killer.”

Diana “Sounds kind of dumb, what’s happening right now?”

Lucas “Well, this one girl is talking with the killer and she doesn’t ever know, she just keeps talking with this guy, I’m guessing she’s next, what do you think?”

Diana “Hah…Sounds like she’ll die, well make sure to tell me what happens…”

Lucas “Oh, oh! Now she’s about to let the killer in, you know how dumb that is?”

Diana “Yeah, it’s pretty dumb…Look, I gotta go…It was really nice talking to you.”

Lucas “Wait! Don’t you know everything?! Your just gonna hang up on me and die opening that door.”

Diana “You’re…Talking about the movie, right?”

Lucas “No…This is real life, you want to open the door and let the killer in?”

Diana “Who am I talking to?!”

Lucas “Someone…”

Diana “Who the fuck is this!?”

Lucas “The one who’s gonna kill the girl, the girl in the movie, she’s just a side character, she’s gonna die like you…”

Diana “Fuck off!”

The phone cuts off and Lucas looks at Sorcha, she’s look terrified, Lucas then says something odd. “Do you want to know why, why I did all of this?” She doesn’t say everything; they continue to walk until about 5 minutes have pasted, then she says. “Why did you do it…Why are you doing this…” Lucas smiles, and then he starts talking. “Because the remnant told me too...” Then a police car drives by them on their way to the hospital, once again Lucas smiles and starts talking again. “It’s time to make another call…” Lucas pulls the phone back out and calls the hospital. After the front desk puts Nick’s room on the line, Nick then picks up the phone.

Nick “Hello?”

Lucas “Want to know what’s in your closet?”

Nick “What? Who is this?”

Lucas “How do you know that I’m not in your closet, you know monsters like to hid in them, wanna look?”

Nick “There’s nothing in my damn closet, who the hell is this?”

Lucas “You know Trent? Do you want to know how he died?”

Nick “Go fuck yourself!”

Once again the phone cut off, Lucas smiles. They continue walking, once they arrive at the hospital Lucas pulls Sorcha to the side of the building near the entrance. Lucas looks at the police car pulled up on the parking lot, and then looks around the corner into the hospital. He sees everyone in the lobby, he then pulls the phone out and calls the hospital.

Diana “Hello…”

Lucas “Hello…Diana…”

Diana “How do you know who you’re talking too?”

Lucas “I know…Now, put the phone on speaker, I want everyone to hear this…Hello, everyone listing? Well, I’m just gonna guess that they are listening, if not make sure to let them know. Your all going to die, just wait and see, and one more thing…Prepare for your demise, this is what I told the teen at the high school; all the cards are off the table, well…Guess lied, but I lied to a lot more people, I lied to your dad…I told him that if he killed himself…I would let you live, thing is I wasn’t even near your house, he died thinking he saved you, he couldn’t have been wrong. So just wait while I kill you one by one, until everything is ready…See you around…Fuckers…Oh damn, one last thing; if any of you try to leave the hospital or call for help, someone’s going to die…”

Lucas hangs the cell phone up and looks at Sorcha, he grabs her arm again and says. “Remember, if you tell anyone, you and many other people will die. Just remember that…” Lucas and Sorcha walk into the hospital’s lobby with their arms wrapped together, Lucas looks at Janet and acts somewhat scared, he takes a step back before Diana yells to them.

Diana “Stop! You can’t leave, none of us can. What are your names?”

Lucas “my names Lucas, this is Sorcha, we just came to visit someone, what going on?”

Diana “We’ll explain…”

End of Episode 3’s Prologue

Dun, Dun! Dun!! Hope you like this prologue! I bet you didn't think the killer wound Revealed this early. >:D If you have questions/feedback feel free to let me know! Just so you know I’d really love some feedback on this part. Also, I'm going to take a small break from this, just a small one, i need to come up with some stuff for the climax of act 1. Thank you for reading this story!

• FUCK LUCAS. Poor Sorcha. Amazing Chapter!!!!!!

Episode 3 Dreams in which I’m dying Prologue Lucas was in the break room after working for most of the day, the café was empty, he l

• By the end of episode you'll hate him even more... Yes, poor Sorcha, she had her dad killed in front of her, even if he was a asshole, and with everything she's going through, i kinda want to cut her some slat. :<

Glad you loved the chapter! :D

FUCK LUCAS. Poor Sorcha. Amazing Chapter!!!!!!

• Lucas is part of Vincent family?

By the end of episode you'll hate him even more... Yes, poor Sorcha, she had her dad killed in front of her, even if he was a asshole, and with everything she's going through, i kinda want to cut her some slat. :< Glad you loved the chapter!

• Yes... :P

Lucas is part of Vincent family?

• I hope that Vincent isn´t a motherfucker like him

Yes... :P

• There a lot of stuff to be revealed in Episode 3... >:3

I hope that Vincent isn´t a motherfucker like him

Sign in to comment in this discussion.