The Nights of the Past (Interactive Story)

Comments

• What do you think the bad news is?

Lord_EAA posted: »

Awesome chapter

• Awesome! I know what the bad news is.

Memories 1-18 Desmond hops off of his bed and gets ready to search for his friends. He walks outside into the hallway and soon runs into

• What is it?

bloop posted: »

Awesome! I know what the bad news is.

• D:

He's been infected with the Crier Virus.

• He's been infected with the Crier Virus.

What is it?

• It's in the description of the thread.

• You're 100% sure of this?

He's been infected with the Crier Virus.

• Not 100%, but about maybe 95%.

You're 100% sure of this?

• Do you want me to tell you if you're right or wrong?

Not 100%, but about maybe 95%.

• edited February 2015

I feel like I might get spoiled, so no. I want to find out when next part comes.

Do you want me to tell you if you're right or wrong?

• This? oh this was Blue arriving to help a friend, me telling her shes awesome, she denying it, super attempting to ship us, me telling sups to stop because its annoying and me explaining to Blue why shes so awesome and i declared her my best friend in the forum.........so not much.

Get up expecting happy people Sees long chain Laughs What did I miss?

• This was also Jan 11.

This? oh this was Blue arriving to help a friend, me telling her shes awesome, she denying it, super attempting to ship us, me telling sups

• Yeah also that :)

This was also Jan 11.

• Memories 1-19

Desmond kisses Stephanie and then runs after Leon soon getting to his office. He soon finds himself in a large line. A lot of people wanted to stay in this Zone apparently. Desmond skips most of the line as Leon was actually in the back office, not taking any of these men in. Leon walks in to see Leon sitting a chair filling out forms.

Leon- Hello kid.

Desmond- Hello sir. You had bad news?

Leon- Yes...But first let me tell you that this is important. You're a smart, brave, strong, and one of the best kids i've ever met.

Desmond- How about is this?

Leon- You're a Runner.

Desmond- What?

Leon- You'll be running into the city, downtown, as a job.

Desmond- Is that it?

Leon- I don't think you understand the seriousness of this... You'll be running into the Infected gang runned city full of survivors both friendly and not.

Desmond- So...What will I be doing Downtown?

Leon- You'll be running with a team, it changes up, sometimes you won't even be on it. You'll run in, with weapons and find supplies and survivors. Take any supplies with you that you can, we might have a special list sometimes and that stuff you must find. If you encounter any friendly survivors...Try and save them. If they're hostile or infected well...Use your best judgment. You'll be leaving soon, be ready, but be happy, you'll be with people you probably know.

Desmond- Who?

Leon- Go outside and see.

Desmond leaves the office and walks outside. He sees a truck being loaded with some supplies. He walks over and sees Henry talking with Sydney, Katherine talking with John, and Michael talking to Steve. He gets closer.

Desmond- Hi everyone.

Henry- Hey kid, you're alive!

Henry and Sydney come over and hug him, Katherine and John walk over and pat him on the back while Michael and Steve come over and high five him.

Desmond- So who's coming with us?

Katherine- Us?!

John- Kid, I told you to NOT get on runner duty.

Desmond- I didn't have much of a choice.

Steve- Sucks for you. I got put on scouting.

Sydney- Well i'm not coming.

Henry- It's me, Katherine, Michael, and apparently you. Best throw on your vest and jacket.

Michael hands Desmond a bullet proof vest and nice jacket.

Desmond- Is this really needed?

Michael- Last running party went missing, so yeah.

Desmond- It did?

Katherine- That's one of our objectives, find them.

Desmond- And the others?

Henry- Find supplies and other survivors.

Desmond- Any intel?

Steve- Yes, there's quite a commotion near the police station, criminals I guess. There's a group of survivors spotted near the Walker Plaza. Gangs have been spotted all over the city, stay away from the old Safe Zones...Places are over run. That's it. Good luck.

John- Good luck.

John and Steve walks off. Sydney hands Henry something and then she leaves. Henry gives a dogtag to everyone.

Henry- Our early supply...Let's go, got your weapons?

Michael pulls out an assault rifle and Katherine pulls out a bow.

Henry- Really Katherine?

Katherine- Don't judge me, I can put one in their eyes before they know it and guess what, I can get it back.

Henry- Fair enough.

Henry pulls out a pistol.

Desmond- What about me?

Henry- Oh yeah, Leon told me to give you this.

Henry hands Desmond the gun he pulled off the dead soldier in the start.

Desmond- I'll tell him thanks later.

Michael- If we return...

Katherine- Just get in.

The four get in the car and they pull out of the gates driving towards the city with the sun slowly falling on the horizon.

End of Chapter

• Awesome Chapter!!!

Memories 1-19 Desmond kisses Stephanie and then runs after Leon soon getting to his office. He soon finds himself in a large line. A lot

• Great chapter!

Memories 1-19 Desmond kisses Stephanie and then runs after Leon soon getting to his office. He soon finds himself in a large line. A lot

• Memories 1-20

Desmond, Michael, Henry, and Katherine sit in the car driving Downtown. The sky on the horizon is setting and the night is coming.

Desmond- So what's our plan?

Henry- Get downtown, find our Runners, and get supplies.

Desmond- Not much of a plan.

Henry- Fine...We get downtown and follow the leads we got from Steve. Go to Walker plaza where those people were spotted. We search the plaza and then make our way to the Police Station, after that we take all the guns and ammo. We then return and rest. Good enough?

Everyone agrees on the plan.

Desmond- Anything in the city we should worry about during the night?

Katherine- Don't worry, there's nothing out there that there isn't during the day.

The car ride is fairly quiet till they get to the highway. The highway was filled with cars but still had enough room to move through. They soon got to an ramp and went down into the city. The sun was setting and the night was moving in.

Henry- So...Directions to Walker Plaza?

Michael- I got them.

Michael hands the map to Henry and they start to make their way.

Desmond- So...You think we should get to know each other?

Katherine- Why not? I'm Katherine, I worked at the News station, you all probably have seen me once or twice before.

Michael- Do we have to?

Desmond- Why not?

Michael- I just...Have had a bad life. Abuse and shit...Better to forget.

Henry- Yeah, we should stop. Let's just get this done.

The few soon got to the deeper streets of Downtown. The city was ravenged, no Criers were spotted but dead bodies filled the area. Stores were broken into and cars strung all about from crashes. Henry stops the car and gets out, everyone follows.

Henry- Seems like a good spot to stop, Walker Plaza isn't a long walk from here. Make sure to remember where the car is. 5th Street.

The group walks, weapons at the ready. They keep walking to Walker Plaza until they hear gun shots from it, they quickly take shelter inside of a small building. They spot Criers going into a gym, gunshots from inside.

Henry- Alright, so we need to think about this...So what-

Michael- Really? People could be dying in there!

Michael runs out with his shotgun blasting Criers and he runs into the building.

Henry- Fuck...Alright, let's go.

The three jump up and run after him into the building. Inside they find The Runners and a group of survivors. They saw James, one of Molly's friends with a hunting rifle, James has long blonde hair with blue eyes. They saw Shouna who was weilding a machete, Shouna had short curly blonde hair and two different color eyes. Then they saw Amiela who had long red hair and a grey hoodie, she was weilding a golf club. Then there was a man in the back beating the hell out of a Crier, he was a very tall man wearing a leather jacket and a black beanie with a skull on it. Everyone gets in closer to the back.

Katherine- Thank God we found you! Wait, where's Josh?

James- He died! We couldn't save him.

Henry- We're so sorry.

Amiela- Just fight them off!

???- You know these people?

Shouna- Yeah, they're friends William.

Desmond- Who's this guy?

James- Just shut up and get us to safety then we have time for inroductions.

William- Where's Jamie and Kylie?

Henry- Jamie? Like Game of Thrones Jamie?

William- Exactly.

Suddenly a door to the back gets pushed down and a Crier falls on the ground, a sword swings and takes it's head off. A man with blonde hair and green eyes and in metal armor comes walking out.

???- Did someone call for me?

Katherine- Holy shit, you weren't lying when you said exactly.

William- Yeah, it's Jamie Lannister!

William gets close to Desmond, Henry, and Katherine.

William- It really isn't, just let him play pretend.

A woman with long brown hair follows out of the back room shooting a revolver.

Amiela- Kylie!

The woman turns around and smiles. A Crier runs from the back room and pushes her against a wall and bites her in her throat. Jamie turns around and cuts both of their heads off.

Amiela- KYLIE!

Amiela starts to cry.

William- Oh fuck, this is going bad. We got to get out of here, we can go to the roof or out the back.

Choice

[Go to the roof]

[Try to get out the back]

• [Go to the roof]

Memories 1-20 Desmond, Michael, Henry, and Katherine sit in the car driving Downtown. The sky on the horizon is setting and the night is

• [Try to get out the back]

Awesome Chapter!!!!

Memories 1-20 Desmond, Michael, Henry, and Katherine sit in the car driving Downtown. The sky on the horizon is setting and the night is

• Did you enjoy this chapter?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Go to the roof]

• Why did you choose that?

supersagig posted: »

[Try to get out the back] Awesome Chapter!!!!

• Instict

Why did you choose that?

• [Go to the roof]

• of course! It was great, I'm living the action so far and the interactions with the characters.

Did you enjoy this chapter?

• Great, I'm glad, now, why did you choose that option?

of course! It was great, I'm living the action so far and the interactions with the characters.

• Since I'm asking everyone. Why did you choose that option?

[Go to the roof]

• Maybe there's a fire escape or something of that nature. Maybe a helicopter but that's a LONG stretch.

Since I'm asking everyone. Why did you choose that option?

• Parkour is awesome is a reasonable answer. :P

But I doubt many zombies are on the roof, however, I can't say the same about leaving through the back.

Great, I'm glad, now, why did you choose that option?

• Hope, you sometimes have a way into my mind. ;P

Parkour is awesome is a reasonable answer. :P But I doubt many zombies are on the roof, however, I can't say the same about leaving through the back.

• (:3

|:3

(:3

Hope, you sometimes have a way into my mind. ;P

• edited February 2015

Ok i am REALLY enjoying this great job golden bro. Now some thoughts:

Walker plaza...nice refrence :)

So let me get this plan straight. You want to go to a plaza fully aware that said plaza maybe filled with Cryers. Assuming there are no Cryers or atleast not more than you can take. To rescue people that may or may not be dead allready making that mission VERY risky and time consuming. But then again you have this BRILLIANT mind set that there is no difference between doing this in the day or night forgetting the fact that night trips are not only EXTREAMLY RISKY but also a waste on resources such as batteries. But afther ALL of those risks you want to drag the team including the very likely tired or injured people you rescued (again assuming that you would find them alive) to the police department with all the rumors that inmates escaped and took over.

So you would send your battle tired team and people who have been starving for DAYS against heavily armed inmates who most likely planned for someone to come along. And yet you not only expect this to work out perfectly but you also assume EVERYONE on the team and the people you saved would live..............Henry you're an idiot.

Also nice to see new faces (you have a good talent for character introductions)

So yeah great part im really enjoying :)

• I don't think you even understand the reference. :P

Now now, every plan is risky. :P

Yes, introductions in my opinion were great.

Ok i am REALLY enjoying this great job golden bro. Now some thoughts: Walker plaza...nice refrence So let me get this plan straight.

• edited February 2015

Well it more than one refrence within one refrence. But no i don't know PARTICULAR refrence you mean. Still i enjoy it :)

Yeah every plan is risky but this is INSANE. It almost makes me think Henry is trying to kill everyone on purpase though that may be my mind finding it imposible for someone that stupid to still be alive.

Yes they are. As a writer you're either getting better or maintaining the same perfection you always had (honestly its hard to say any of the parts is better)

I don't think you even understand the reference. :P Now now, every plan is risky. :P Yes, introductions in my opinion were great.

• Bloop's character is named Bruce Walker. The plaza is named after him.

Hey, they didn't really have a chance to make a plan.

I think I'm getting better.

By the way, you never voted.

Well it more than one refrence within one refrence. But no i don't know PARTICULAR refrence you mean. Still i enjoy it Yeah every plan i

• Okay yeah i didn't get that.

Yeah but Henry's plan is so convolluted, questionable and it depends on A LOT of coincidences that any y other ideas could have been better. I honestly think that most people didn't realise what they agreed to.

Again you have always been an awesome writer and its hard to tell when something get even more awesome :).

Okay if you want me too i will but im kinda worried people will accidentaly unfollow due to the new system.

Bloop's character is named Bruce Walker. The plaza is named after him. Hey, they didn't really have a chance to make a plan. I think I'm getting better. By the way, you never voted.

• Maybe not, however it seemed like a good plan without over thinking it.

Vote, don't worry, just make sure the Follow this discussion box is checked.

Okay yeah i didn't get that. Yeah but Henry's plan is so convolluted, questionable and it depends on A LOT of coincidences that any y oth

• It makes Henry the unquestinable idiot of the group.

No don't worry about me i know. I just worried about the others....

Maybe not, however it seemed like a good plan without over thinking it. Vote, don't worry, just make sure the Follow this discussion box is checked.

• Other people can't because you commented.

Just choose.

It makes Henry the unquestinable idiot of the group. No don't worry about me i know. I just worried about the others....

• edited February 2015

Try the back.

While going to the roof seems logical it would leave everyone trapped there that and considering there is a bite victim in the group make the danger worth it.

• Actually Jamie cut her head off. :P

Try the back. While going to the roof seems logical it would leave everyone trapped there that and considering there is a bite victim in the group make the danger worth it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.