The Nights of the Past (Interactive Story)

Comments

• Memories 1-13

Desmond- I'll provide cover fire while you run.

Jack- What will you do?

Desmond- I'm going to go hep them!

Leon- God damnit kid! I told you, you can't save everyone!

Desmond- That's not stopping me from trying.

Leon- Fine, fuck it. Provide cover fire and I'll make a break to the door with this kid.

Jack- The name's Jack.

Leon- Make a break to the door with Jack.

Desmond starts shooting and soon Leon and Jack run to the doors. They quickly make it to the doors and get in, Desmond then sits there alone.

Desmond-...Maybe this was a bad idea...

Desmond moves ahead cover from cover slowly getting to the main entrance. Dead civilians and soldiers are sprawled about while gang members with assault rifles and pistols shoot into the Safe Zone and at people running in the street. Desmond shoots and hits one of them. He then spots two groups moving towards the gate, they are both of his friends and they are with other people too. There's Violet, Michael and Jess running together with Steve running behind them. Desmond lays down cover fire as they all run in and other people run in with children. Desmond, Michael and other men run to the gate and grab a large handle on the side and close it. Then men run into the Safe Zone from the Civilian entrance and start shooting.

Desmond- Shit get down!

A few people get shot and killed while Desmond and Michael take cover. Steve, Violet and Jess get some of the people to cover within tents in the parking lot. A gang member takes the shot at Steve but Jess jumps in front of it and gets shot in her side. She falls to the ground as Violet pulls her to cover. Suddenly Desmond sees one of the gang members get pulled down and stomped on. He sees it's Henry and Henry takes a metal pipe and busts in the other gang member's head in. Sydney tries to close the civilian entrance door and then Michael and Henry run over to help her. They close and it and many of the Gang members scream to retreat. Everyone outside runs to the school doors to hopefully get in. As Desmond is running a gang member who got beaten by the pipe barely gets up and shoots Desmond right in the side and Desmond falls hitting his head on the parking lot pavement. A sniper from the second floor of the school shoots the gang member in the head and Desmond slowly looks up to see Jonas look back down. Desmond starts to crawl to the doors and Henry notices him.

Henry- Oh shit, GUYS HELP IT'S DESM...

Desmond blacks out from the gunshot wound...

• Great part man :)

Hey can i ask why is the first "episode" called Memories? (Don't answer if its a spoiler)

Memories 1-13 Desmond- I'll provide cover fire while you run. Jack- What will you do? Desmond- I'm going to go hep them! Leon- G

• Memories of a happier time, before and the beginning.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Great part man Hey can i ask why is the first "episode" called Memories? (Don't answer if its a spoiler)

• These are the HAPPY MEMORIES...............o god

Memories of a happier time, before and the beginning.

• Great part!

Memories 1-13 Desmond- I'll provide cover fire while you run. Jack- What will you do? Desmond- I'm going to go hep them! Leon- G

• You know what i just want to take a moment and thank golden for taking the time to write this awesome story

THANKS GOLDEN YOU ARE AWESOME :)

• Ayyy thanks, I just woke up too.

You know what i just want to take a moment and thank golden for taking the time to write this awesome story THANKS GOLDEN YOU ARE AWESOME

• you are the fastest replier in the forum

Ayyy thanks, I just woke up too.

• I have nothing better to do. :P

you are the fastest replier in the forum

• edited February 2015

:( on a saturday?

I have nothing better to do. :P

• Nope, no friends to go out with...No girlfriend to text or go see...Nothing to do.

on a saturday?

• Well im here if you want to talk

Nope, no friends to go out with...No girlfriend to text or go see...Nothing to do.

• Memories 1-14

Desmond wakes up in a bed, in a room that looked like his old science class room. He looks around and sees other people in beds around the room and how each one of them are connected to medical machines. He looks at his side and sees it on him and an intense pain when he tries to move. He looks around the room scared and notices someone over what looks to be Jess. She moves a little and he sees that it's Asita. He quickly tries to get her attention and knocks over a plant near him causing a crashing sound. She quickly turns around and pulls a gun, Desmond shakes his head no. She puts the gun away and runs over to him.

Asita- Oh my lord, I'm so sorry. You're alive, at least someone is alive.

Desmond- What...What is going on?

Asita- You've been out for a while, they've set up the school as a fully operational safe zone. We've found more survivors and...Well...Most of the other safe zones in the city have fell. The military is thinking about leaving this city and moving to other positions.

Desmond- I have questions...First off how long have I been out?

Asita- A few days...Like three. It's been three days since the first attack.

Desmond- First attack?

Asita- There was a second...In less force and did less damage but did kill two people.

Desmond- How has this became a full safe zone?

Asita- We have a wall, supplies, places to sleep, eat, and other things...It's not the best but we got a routine.

Desmond- The other Safe Zones...How did they fall?

Asita- Some to the Gang members...Some to the infected.

Desmond- Why did the gang members attack?

Asita- Supplies...Survival of the fittest...You know.

Desmond-...Wait...Did you say the military are going to leave? They can't! This Safe Zone will fall!

Asita- Well we can't do anything...Leon is in a conference call with them right now trying to convince them to stay but it doesn't look good for us.

Desmond- I got to intervene...I got to say something...

Asita- No you got to stay here...You got shot in your leg and side because of your heroic recklessness.

Choice

[Get up and intervene on the meeting]

[Lay back down]

• [Get up and intervene on the meeting]

Memories 1-14 Desmond wakes up in a bed, in a room that looked like his old science class room. He looks around and sees other people in

• Get up and intervene on the meeting

Memories 1-14 Desmond wakes up in a bed, in a room that looked like his old science class room. He looks around and sees other people in

• [Lay back down]

• Can i ask why?

Purugly posted: »

[Lay back down]

Great chapter

• Idk, I don't see the point in getting up to intervene the meeting. Desmond will probably just damage himself more and the military won't listen to him anyway

Can i ask why?

• [Lay back down]

Awesome Chapter!!

• Why (sorry for asking but you and Purugly are the only 2)

supersagig posted: »

[Lay back down] Awesome Chapter!!

• What can an injured teenager VS a lot of military with weapons? How could he make them stop?

Why (sorry for asking but you and Purugly are the only 2)

• Main character shield?

supersagig posted: »

What can an injured teenager VS a lot of military with weapons? How could he make them stop?

• I don´t care.

Main character shield?

• Hey hey hey!

He may have a shield from dying but he doesn't have one from injury and those injuries may get others killed.

Main character shield?

• Fair point still dosent matter the choice has already been made

Hey hey hey! He may have a shield from dying but he doesn't have one from injury and those injuries may get others killed.

• Memories 1-15

Desmond starts to get up and falls off the bed. Asita picks him up and gets him to stand.

Asita- What are you doing? Are you nuts?

Desmond- Yes...

Desmond starts to walk towards the door leaning himself on whatever he can. He lunges himself towards the door and falls upon the handle, he manages to open it and fall into the hallway. People in the hallway notice and run to him and try to help him up and back into the room. Desmond gets up and pushes them out of the way. He then starts to walk and then run down the hallway past soldiers and other survivors. Desmond soon reaches the door to the conference room which happened to be the teachers lounge. The soldiers outside the door try to restrain him but he pushes them away and barges inside the door. Inside is Leon talking to a laptop which is prejected onto a large screen in the back of the room.

Leon- Sir, we can't just leave this Zone.

Commander- I don't give a shit, frankly I rank higher than you and I order you to evactuate your men to Zone 113.

Desmond- You CAN'T do that!

The Commander and Leon quickly look at Desmond and the guards run in and push him to the ground.

Soldier- Sir, I'm sorry he got past us.

Leon- It's fine, let him up.

The soldiers get off of Desmond and help him up into a chair. The soldiers then leave the room.

Commander- And WHO exactly is this kid?!

Leon- He is a kid who saved my life and also many of the other lives in this Zone, SIR!

Commander- Watch your tone with me...

Desmond- With ALL due respect, you CAN'T leave this Zone, we have children.

Commander- Do you honestly think that your Zone is the only one with children? Listen kid, we're leaving your zone.

Desmond- At least leave us things to protect ourselves! Give us a fighting chance!

Commander- Fine, we'll leave you some weapons and other supplies. However, all soldiers must report out of there.

Leon- No sir!

Commander- What the fuck did you just say?

Leon- We are not leaving these people!

Commander- This is desertion!

Leon- And? If any of us survive this then you can bring us to court but I doubt you'll try to issue dead laws.

Commander- I swear you'll regret this!

Leon- What are you going to do? Bomb us? Send soldiers to bring us to justice? You won't do shit. I'll let the soldiers decide if they want to head to Zone 113 but if they want to stay then they're going to. I'm going to!

Commander- I swear if I ever me-

Leon hangs up the call.

Leon- He can go fuck himself. Hey kid, that was pretty brave. Are you better from your injuries?

Desmond- I'm still in a lot of pain but I can walk and apparently run.

Leon- Well, I could if you want send you back to the Med Bay or get you sent to your room and get dressed and get ready to see how the school has changed.

Desmond looks down, he didn't even notice he was in scrubs. He then looks at his leg...The wound looks almost gone. He looks at his side, the wound has left quite a scar and still hurts like hell.

Leon- So kid, what is it?

Choice

[Go back to the Med Bay]

[Go to your room and get back into the world]

• [Go back to the Med Bay]

Awesome Chapter!!!

Memories 1-15 Desmond starts to get up and falls off the bed. Asita picks him up and gets him to stand. Asita- What are you doing? Are

Memories 1-15 Desmond starts to get up and falls off the bed. Asita picks him up and gets him to stand. Asita- What are you doing? Are

• A little late. XD

There's a different choice now.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Get up and intervene on the meeting]

• Go back to the med bay

this early but still cool :)

• I realized that a little too late. XD

A little late. XD There's a different choice now.

• supersagig posted: »

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/91120/forum-werewolf-game-4

Sign in to comment in this discussion.