The Nights of the Past (Interactive Story)

Comments

• What happened?

When I'm not stressed out of my mind.

• I'm fine.

supersagig posted: »

What happened?

• Then why are you stressed? :P

I'm fine.

• I don't feel like talking.

supersagig posted: »

Then why are you stressed? :P

• Why?

I don't feel like talking.

• Memories 1-10

The van is now quiet as the group of people sit in the back of the news van speeding towards the school. Katherine and John sit up front.

Desmond-So...Who are you all?

The man in the office wear speaks first.

???-Name's Michael Thompson, worked at an office here Downtown, stayed there during the riots.

Then the boy with red highlights speaks.

???-I'm Steve Jon, I'm a paperboy.

*Then the man with a surgical mask who was trying to help the woman talks. *

???-Call me Richards.

Desmond- You want to say anything else?

Richards- I'm a doctor.

Desmond- Good enough for me.

Then the Indian woman talks

???- My name is Asita Kaur, good to meet all of you.

Desmond- You were helping Richards, do you work with him?

Asita- I'm actually a medical student but i'm far in so I know how to do a lot of stuff, probably not as much as Richards.

Then the last woman speaks.

Desmond- What about you Scarlet?

???-Jesse or Jess, what ever you perfer.

Then John yells from the front.

John- Hey guys, if you're done having a meet and greet back there we're getting close to the High school.

The News Van gets close and soon gets stuck in the traffic outside the school leading in. The military had secured the school and there were soldiers everywhere. There were three ways to get in...The main way which had soldiers just check the cars and move them on in for further scanning, the civilian way which had indiviual people get scanned fully then move through, and finally the VIP way.

John- We should just wait through this traffic.

Katherine- We could try and get in through the VIP way since we're news.

Steve- What about using the Civilian way?

Choice

[Wait in traffic and use the Main way]

[Get out and use the Civilian way]

[Try and use Katherine's status to use the VIP way]

• [Try and use Katherine's status to use the VIP way]

Memories 1-10 The van is now quiet as the group of people sit in the back of the news van speeding towards the school. Katherine and John

Waiting seems to be a bad idea and should the VIP way fail, they could still use the Civilian way.

Memories 1-10 The van is now quiet as the group of people sit in the back of the news van speeding towards the school. Katherine and John

• Could you?

[Try and use Katherine's status to use the VIP way] Waiting seems to be a bad idea and should the VIP way fail, they could still use the Civilian way.

• They could try at least. If the soldiers don't let them in through the VIP way, they could still try to get in line for the civilian way.

Could you?

• Hmm...Alright.

They could try at least. If the soldiers don't let them in through the VIP way, they could still try to get in line for the civilian way.

• [Try qnd use Katherine's status to use the VIP way]

• [Wait in traffic and use the Main way]

Civillian sounds dangerous, and VIP oddly suspicious.

• Thanks golden you're a good friend :)

• [Get out and use the Civilian way]

Awesome Chapter!!

• Memories 1-11

Desmond- Let's use the VIP way, we're news right?

Katherine- I guess I could say you're my crew.

John- Guess we're going that way then.

John drives the news van to the highly guarded VIP entrance and pulls up. The guards look inisde the van and then talks to Katherine. A man clearly in charge of the checkpoint walks over to the window, he is 6 feet tall and muscular with brown buzzcut hair.

???-Hey, you're the news woman.

Katherine- Yes I am sir.

???- Well hello there, I'm Leon Carter. Now I see you're News and News Teams can use this entrance but sadly only the news crew. I see you have quite a lot of people back there and we can't allow them all.

Katherine- So are we going to have to make some go through the Civilan entrance?

Leon- Yes Miss,you do.

Katherine- Let's see here.

Katherine turns around and looks at everyone. She looks for whoever can look apart of the crew.

Katherine- Alright, I got who I need.

She turns back to Leon and tells him to open the back while her and John get out of the front. Leon opens the back and Katherine points to Desmond, Richards and Asita.

Leon- This is all of them?

Katherine- Yes sir.

Leon- Alright, you all get out!

Desmond, Richards, and Asita get out and walk over to John near the gate.

Leon- So these people are?

Katherine- The big guy John is my bodyguard, the boy is an intern, the other two are medical personel.

Leon- Makes sense. Alright men, open the gates!

The guard opens the gate allowing for Desmond, John, Katherine, Richards, and Asita to walk in. They enter and walk through a few scanners and then into a large encampment which used to be the school's parking lot.

Desmond- Wow, they sure set up fast.

Katherine- They're the military...Setting up a safe zone...During a large scale infection...Of course they got it up quick.

John- Lay off the kid, he's still young and stupid.

Desmond- Okay first off rude, secondly I'm not a kid.

John- Whatever you say kid.

John says that with a smirk and they keep walking.

Desmond- I'm going to go see if I can find my friends.

Katherine- Are they even here?

Desmond- I hope so...

Desmond walks off and soon stumbles upon Jonas, Amber, and Stephanie.

Desmond- Thank everything I found you all!

Desmond and Stephanie run to hug each other while Jonas and Amber hug.

Desmond- Wait...Where's Jack?

Jonas- He got stuck in line.

Desmond- Damn well at least we're to-

Desmond gets cut off by the sound of gunshots and screams. A firefight broke out over at the civilian entrance. Desmond quickly stops someone.

Desmond- What's happening?

Civilian- A bunch of guys strolled up and started shooting! Among that some people in the line attacked the soldiers. Fuckers must be infected!

The civilian runs off and Desmond turns back to Jonas.

Desmond- Get them inside!

Jonas gets everyone out as Desmond runs towards the gunfire in hope that Jack and everyone else is okay. Desmond hides behind a crate as he sees people in masks firing into the safe zone. The line to get in is in chaos as people shoot and attack each other, the people in line outside are leaving their cars to get attacked. Desmond sees Leon fighting with an assualt rifle. Leon gets shot in the shoulder by a gang member and falls to the ground and next to Desmond is a soldier who already got shot and died with an pistol in his cold dead hands.

Choice

[Shoot at the enemies]

[Go help Leon]

• [Go help Leon]

Oh great my other character got introduced! Of course I'd like to help him here.

Memories 1-11 Desmond- Let's use the VIP way, we're news right? Katherine- I guess I could say you're my crew. John- Guess we're go

• [Go help Leon]

Memories 1-11 Desmond- Let's use the VIP way, we're news right? Katherine- I guess I could say you're my crew. John- Guess we're go

• [Go help Leon]

• [Go help Leon]

Great chapter!

• What happened to the others in the van?

• Civilian entrance.

Lord_EAA posted: »

What happened to the others in the van?

• the one getting attacked?

Civilian entrance.

• Yes.

Lord_EAA posted: »

the one getting attacked?

• okay thanks your writting is awesome

Yes.

• Please , don´t let Violet die u.u

Yes.

• [Go help Leon]

• [Shoot at the enemies]

• Memories 1-12

Desmond looks at the dead soldier next to him and looks at his dog tags. Joshua Cormac...The name of the tags. He takes the tags and puts them in his pocket and then takes the pistol and runs over to Leon. Desmond starts to pick up Leon who has a bullet wound in his shoulder, Desmond then gets hit in the leg with a bullet. Desmond still manages to pull Leon inot cover in front of a truck. Desmond slumps down and rests, he looks at his leg and feels a bunch of pain.

Leon- I know you...

Desmond- Yeah...At the VIP gate.

Leon- Oh yeah...Shit you're hit.

Desmond- Yeah...I am.

Leon- Alright little soldier, I'm going to get you to safety.

A man then falls down in front of them, he was shot and slowly bleeds out trying to grab for help and muttering words.

Leon- Fuck...

Leon takes his knife and stabs the man.

Leon- Can you get a shot on them?

Desmond- Not here...

Leon- Damn...Alright here's the plan...We..Um...Make a break for the doors.

Desmond- We'll die.

Leon- Staying out here we'll die.

Desmond- Well...

Suddenly a man turns the corner and falls on them, Leon raises his knife till the man screams for help.

Desmond- Jack?

Jack- Oh shit, thank God it's you.

Leon- You know this kid?

Desmond- He's my friend.

Leon-...Alright.

Desmond- Jack...Are there survivors out there?

Jack- Yeah, a lot of people are moving between the cars.

Leon- Alright, like I was saying...We got to make for the doors.

Desmond- Wait...There's people out there, we can save them!

Leon- Listen kid, you can't save everyone, we need ot look after ourselves. Those people out there will get bored and will leave. We got to stay safe.

Jack- Listen to him Desmond, he is a soldier.

Desmond- Since when did you listen to adults?

Jack- Since I have been being shot at and since we have lost our families. Now for fucks sake Desmond, make up your mind!

Choice

[Provide cover fire for Leon and Jack and then go and help people in the streets]

[Follow Leon' plan and make for the school doors]

• Hey there :)

Um...If character submission is still allowed I would like to submit a character so here it goes :)

Name: William Golberg

Skills: Hand to Hand Combat, Shooting

Backstory: Had a drinking problem earlier in life and used to go Hunting with his friends.

Morals/Personality: Cold to to others, Doesn't like authority, Enjoys being alone but is kind if known better

Appearance: About 6'4, Wears Back Leather jacket and a Black Winter Cap with a Skull on it, Has a buzz cut and carries a knife with him.

• [Follow Leon' plan and make for the school doors]

I feel like Leon knows what he's doing. Great chapter.

Memories 1-12 Desmond looks at the dead soldier next to him and looks at his dog tags. Joshua Cormac...The name of the tags. He takes the

• It's always open.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hey there Um...If character submission is still allowed I would like to submit a character so here it goes Name: William Golberg

• Provide cover

sry no hope :(

Memories 1-12 Desmond looks at the dead soldier next to him and looks at his dog tags. Joshua Cormac...The name of the tags. He takes the

• [Follow Leon's plans and make for the doors]

I don't think staying in the open is a good idea. Great chapter!

• edited February 2015

[Provide cover fire for Leon and Jack and then go and help people in the streets]

• [Provide cover fire for Leon and Jack and then go and help people in the streets]

OUR characters will die if we don´t chose this.

• [Provide cover fire for Leon and Jack and then go and help people in the streets]

Great chapter as always!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.