Forum Werewolf

Comments

• Ladies and gentlemen, I implore, the wolf among us shall be no more. Smite thee we shall, a man by the name of @Poogers555 4, quoth the seer nevermore.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Night Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy was killed in saltlick123's home, he was killed by a werewolf. The seer saw something...Hmm...The protector trie

• edited December 2014

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! D:

Well if I must....

Well if you find me dead, with my lower body on the toilet, my upper body in the chimney, and my head as the topper of Salt's Christmas tree, then I'm most certainly DEAD. I decided to guard @SaltLick123 this time since he used to always beg for help I decided to take a chance and protect him. And what do you know-- the person I decided to protect, I die in their home. Eheheh... that's actually kind of funny. Anyway I didn't see Salt around, however. Either he was fucking with the wolves, or he and @Poogers555 might be working together, as we all remember, there was a mysterious figure and a werewolf. Anyway..... HAVE FUN KILLING EACH OTHER.

With all that said and done, I bid you guys farewell.

Alt text

Night Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy was killed in saltlick123's home, he was killed by a werewolf. The seer saw something...Hmm...The protector trie

• [Cough] The figure was the werewolf that killed Raging [Cough]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Well if I must.... Well if you find me dead, with my lower body on the toilet, my upper body in the chimney,

• edited December 2014

Well, my big plan backfired in a way I have not expected. I thought Tobi would protect himself... Damn it. Still a partial success though...

@Poogers555, I gladly nominate you! And before we will bring you to the lynch tree today, let me tell you one thing: I lied! You should have never believed a single word I said. You should have attacked InGen while you still had the chance. I tricked you! I suspected you to be the last wolf ever since papai was confirmed innocent, so I gave you a bait and you took it. Salt was in on the plan, from the very beginning, everyone was, except you, you gullible little furry! Have fun hanging tonight!

While I did not foresee that you would actually succeed in killing Tobi (I told him to protect himself after all), you still wasted your last attack. Had you killed InGen tonight, we could have never been certain about you. Maybe we could not have been unified to lynch you tonight. But now we are. And now we end this!

Alt text

• There was a plan? XD

Well, my big plan backfired in a way I have not expected. I thought Tobi would protect himself... Damn it. Still a partial success though...

• Kind off. I told Tobi to protect himself and tried to bring Poogers to attack Tobi instead of InGen on the claim that Tobi was unprotected this night. That did not work as well as I thought, but at least the most important part, InGens survival, worked according to plan.

There was a plan? XD

• Ok. You all got me. I think the worst part was I decided to kill Tobi before you ever sent me those trickery messages. But I went with it anyway because no matter what I was going to loose.

walks to hanging tree

• And you could not have told me so earlier? Dude, I almost got a serious headache while I tried to make you attack Tobi on the vague claim that this would somehow proof Salts guilt even with the seer still around XD

A true sportsman knows when he is defeated and it is a good thing you do now. In return, we shall make the lynching quick!

Poogers555 posted: »

Ok. You all got me. I think the worst part was I decided to kill Tobi before you ever sent me those trickery messages. But I went with it anyway because no matter what I was going to loose. walks to hanging tree

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I only begged for you to protect me once! WHY!? ESPECIALLY AFTER CHRISTMAS!!!! NOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Well if I must.... Well if you find me dead, with my lower body on the toilet, my upper body in the chimney,

• Good Job Liquid :)

And you could not have told me so earlier? Dude, I almost got a serious headache while I tried to make you attack Tobi on the vague claim th

• @Poogers555 He's guilty...... And you thought you could get away with this......

• edited December 2014

In return I demand to be set free and I shall never bother this village again !

And you could not have told me so earlier? Dude, I almost got a serious headache while I tried to make you attack Tobi on the vague claim th

• Yeah... that's not going to happen...

In return I demand to be set free and I shall never bother this village again !

• @Poogers555 has been nominated for trial, what do you say in your defense?

• I will not hide what I did. You all know I am the wolf and I won't say I'm not.

But all I ask for is mercy, let me leave this town and you will never see me again!

I did not choose this life! I never asked for this! I beg you all for mercy!

@Poogers555 has been nominated for trial, what do you say in your defense?

• You won't leave! you'll kill the rest of us! You monster! DIE DIE DIE!!

I will not hide what I did. You all know I am the wolf and I won't say I'm not. But all I ask for is mercy, let me leave this town and you will never see me again! I did not choose this life! I never asked for this! I beg you all for mercy!

• Hang the fucking animal!

I will not hide what I did. You all know I am the wolf and I won't say I'm not. But all I ask for is mercy, let me leave this town and you will never see me again! I did not choose this life! I never asked for this! I beg you all for mercy!

• Please! You can do anything to me, just don't take my life! You can do anything to me to make sure I will not return !

Saltlick123 posted: »

You won't leave! you'll kill the rest of us! You monster! DIE DIE DIE!!

• There will be mercy....

The mercy of a quick death, which is more than Tobi got, and Raging, and supersagig, and ps3gamer95, and TheWolfOfTheDead!

• Poogers555 has made made his case, he claims to be the werewolf, but wishes to be exiled and will leave the village forever.

Vote if you belive he should be hung, let back into the village, or exiled.

[Guilty] - He will be hanged.

[Innocent] - He will return to the village and the next night and day will begin.

[Exiled] - He will leave the village and never return.

• We know the werewolf kills not out of malice, but out of his inner nature. Even if we exile him, we can never be sure that he can resist this nature. Even if he will never return to our village, he will maybe roam other villages, just like ours.

I vote [Guilty]

Poogers555 has made made his case, he claims to be the werewolf, but wishes to be exiled and will leave the village forever. Vote if you

• [Guilty]

I request that he be knocked out. This man has admitted his guilt and deserves a painless death. He shall hurt more if he is in the forest.

Poogers555 has made made his case, he claims to be the werewolf, but wishes to be exiled and will leave the village forever. Vote if you

• You're gonna die.... Like them.... You are going to die like they did.... You deserve more than that...... You'll get a quick one, and that's being nice you shitwolf :)

Please! You can do anything to me, just don't take my life! You can do anything to me to make sure I will not return !

• May he burn, [guilty]

• Look at all of you! You say I'm a murderous monster, but although you have the choice to let me go and to never bother anyone again, you still choose to kill me.

• GUILTY

• You'll come back and kill us somehow, You deserve this and this is avenging our friends plus making sure you never hurt anyone ANYWHERE ever again.... Now rot in hell Werewolf and I hope you have a fine day :)

Look at all of you! You say I'm a murderous monster, but although you have the choice to let me go and to never bother anyone again, you still choose to kill me.

• May your soul be forgiven...

Look at all of you! You say I'm a murderous monster, but although you have the choice to let me go and to never bother anyone again, you still choose to kill me.

• he admitted it but we knew he was guilty anyways, For me it's kinda late, He should feel something......

[Guilty] I request that he be knocked out. This man has admitted his guilt and deserves a painless death. He shall hurt more if he is in the forest.

• Poogers555 has been voted guilty, he steps onto the platform and the rope is put around his neck. @Poogers what are you final words?

• Cowards. You say that I'm a monster who kills, but look at what you are doing. You have the choice to kill, I didn't. While I was forced to kill you had the choice and you could have chose to let me go. So who is the real monster?

Poogers555 has been voted guilty, he steps onto the platform and the rope is put around his neck. @Poogers what are you final words?

• Forced? You could have chosen not to play your role but you willingly did and killed, Savage.....

Cowards. You say that I'm a monster who kills, but look at what you are doing. You have the choice to kill, I didn't. While I was forced to kill you had the choice and you could have chose to let me go. So who is the real monster?

• edited December 2014

Poogers555 stands on the trap door as the lever is pulled and Poogers is hung. Everyone returns to their homes as the day ended. The next day everyone was accounted for and nobody died. Life goes on in the village.

The villagers were TheWolfOfTheDead, ps3gamer095, Raging_Blades, supersagig, Saltlick123, papai46, LiquidChicagoTed.

The protector was Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy.

The seer was InGen_Nate_Kenny.

The werewolves were GoldenPaladin, bloop, Poogers555.

Thank you for playing, it went pretty well and i had fun hosting this. Thank you!

• Rest in many pieces Bigby. Rest in many pieces.

• gg guys :) This was fun, In the future are you going to do another one?

Poogers555 stands on the trap door as the lever is pulled and Poogers is hung. Everyone returns to their homes as the day ended. The next da

• R.I.P :'c

Rest in many pieces Bigby. Rest in many pieces.

• edited December 2014

Can we do it again? XD

Haha , i was right about Golden and Bloop and @Raging_Blades believed them XD

Poogers555 stands on the trap door as the lever is pulled and Poogers is hung. Everyone returns to their homes as the day ended. The next da

• I think we need a forum werewolf 2

• I'd love to do this again, but i feel like i should wait a little bit before starting it again.

Saltlick123 posted: »

gg guys This was fun, In the future are you going to do another one?

• Soon...

Maybe...

Probably...

supersagig posted: »

Can we do it again? XD Haha , i was right about Golden and Bloop and @Raging_Blades believed them XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.