Really Telltale? Really? So this isn't a joke?

Comments

• edited December 2014

No one asked for this.

Alt text

• Sniff I'll miss ya, Bigby, We didn't spend a lot of time with you but.... you're one of the greatest people I ever met. Seeya around, Wolf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vodd6C5ryUU&feature=player_detailpage

We'll never know Nerissa's real identity now :S

• But they aren't from the same people, people have a damn right to post their opinions. Why don't you take yourself out instead of telling us to stop posting our opinions.

WE CAN DO THIS AND WE WILL.

zeke10 posted: »

Maybe something like "What do you guys think this will play like" "Will they bring back familiar voice actors" stuff ,like that and calm dow

• What do you guys think this will play like

Point and Click.

Maybe something like "What do you guys think this will play like" "Will they bring back familiar voice actors" stuff ,like that and calm dow

• These are truly dark times indeed.

Poogers555 posted: »

That Awkward moment when TellTale makes a game no one asked for.

• You know, you could at least reserve judgment until a teaser or a full trailer is out and not base it off the property and title of the game alone, we have no idea how this wil play out currently, so I'd reserve judgment for now. That being said, it does have me intrigued.

• What do you guys think this will play like

Shit.

What do you guys think this will play like Point and Click.

• this is just terrible who ever thought of this needs to go and the worst thing is if this is releasing next to twd s3 then we got a problem here

• We don't even know a thing about it yet. It could be cool. Give it a chance.

• People move on, it's not that he thinks Telltale is going to fail, he just feels that being there is maybe a better fit for him than at Telltale now. Things change, that's the course of life. You can try all you wait to keep it the same forever, but nothing lasts forever. We have to accept that life is filled with change.

TWAU was a mess. 4 months for episode 2 after rewrites and rewrites, not even an interesting conclusion. Same with TWDS2. Tales and GoT aren

• worst thing is if this is releasing next to twd s3 then we got a problem here

Yes. We have a really big fucking problem here

Jewfreeus posted: »

this is just terrible who ever thought of this needs to go and the worst thing is if this is releasing next to twd s3 then we got a problem here

• edited December 2014

I don't get why they wouldn't do it, they know TWAU is a money maker now. And everybody wants a Season 2. You'd think that's the sensible thing, right?

If this Minecraft game makes it we have to wait even longer to know if there is a Season 2 of Wolf Among Us I think Im going to die

• I can imagine Superman is going to look like TWD S1 when this is all said and done.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

The first game the came to mind. I swear to god.

• borderlands had a story therefore it wasn't stupid that was just fps haters minecraft has not story or lore and is marketed towards kids therefore it is a stupid choice

same thing people said about TFTB

• Nah, I just always seem to end up in the minority. Maybe it's because I don't advertise all my opinions like other people. Whenever I see someone talking about their opinion they are always confident and allow nothing to change it. I like to keep my opinions malleable, and I'm an optimist at heart.

Are you just trying to be the devil's advocate here? I have noticed that sometimes you tend to walk the less traveled path

• Well I guess I won't be playing every telltale game

• edited December 2014

Alt text

• edited December 2014

you know what fine whatever i don't fucking care. Do what you want im done here

But they aren't from the same people, people have a damn right to post their opinions. Why don't you take yourself out instead of telling us to stop posting our opinions. WE CAN DO THIS AND WE WILL.

• What's chopped?

I would rather play Chopped TTG edition. What does that say?

• People have their own opinions on Wolf, I personally think TWD S2 is a worse experience, but that's only an opinion.

TWAU were awesome yeah maybe if you're simple and like really plain "murder mystery" games TFTBL, GOT were awesome They're not even finished

• minecraft doesn't deserve the chance they could have done anything and it would have been more interesting

Spooch posted: »

We don't even know a thing about it yet. It could be cool. Give it a chance.

• edited December 2014

the worst thing is if this is releasing next to twd s3 then we got a problem here

The only title that should released along side with TWDS3 is TWAUS2, it deserves it.

this is just terrible who ever thought of this needs to go and the worst thing is if this is releasing next to twd s3 then we got a problem here

• More accurate than my answer.

What do you guys think this will play like Shit.

• and I'm an optimist at heart.

Good for you, its so easy to fall into depression now a days, its everywhere.

I just always seem to end up in the minority

me too...

see someone talking about their opinion they are always confident and allow nothing to change it.

I wouldn't say everyone is like this, I been known to change my opinions on subjects from time to time. Right After playing episode 5, i hated Arvo's character, after a few weeks of reflection i began to understand why things unfolded the way they did, and to began to actually become sympathetic to the character.

I also became sympathetic to Jane's character as somewhat a Kenny fan.

dojo32161 posted: »

Nah, I just always seem to end up in the minority. Maybe it's because I don't advertise all my opinions like other people. Whenever I see so

• I've never acted like a child on these forums before, but my god please no. I don't want little brats annoying everyone, I mean kids are fine they are quite a few here and they can act mature. But the Minecraft fanbase? Worst thing ever.

Please I don't want this.

• Well lets not hate too much, i know its been a shock for everyone, especially me. I am trying to rebound.

I can imagine Superman is going to look like TWD S1 when this is all said and done.

• Its a television show on Food Network where three contestants compete to be top chef and win a small amount of money.

dojo32161 posted: »

What's chopped?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXpuRIZzJog&feature=player_detailpage

And some damn irony with the stupid Minecraft annotation.

No one asked for this.

• And if you thought the Surprise Clementine action figure was disappointing...

Alt text

I've never acted like a child on these forums before, but my god please no. I don't want little brats annoying everyone, I mean kids are fin

• telltale pls

• Cancel This Trash

Before The Brats Come

It Was Nice Here Before TT's MC

• nu staph

TDMshadowCP posted: »

That's nice. This should be interesting. Haven't played Minecraft in over 3 years, but I can get behind this.

• Alt text

No one asked for this.

• #SaveTheForums

Cancel This Trash Before The Brats Come It Was Nice Here Before TT's MC

• Fatal FRAME or any horror game, Why minecraft. I just don't understand the logic, if someone can explain to me in a logical way why this will be a good thing, I am willing to listen. I'm not hating right now. I'm here. I just been in shock since i found out, this is like finding out your FWB got pregnant, and she is knocking your door.

ABORT

minecraft doesn't deserve the chance they could have done anything and it would have been more interesting

• Storm Telltale

#SaveTheForums

• ^^^

TellTale Logic: Make Game people want? or make game no one wants?

Game No one Wants

bloop posted: »

I don't get why they wouldn't do it, they know TWAU is a money maker now. And everybody wants a Season 2. You'd think that's the sensible thing, right?

• I wanted TWAU so bad....

And if you thought the Surprise Clementine action figure was disappointing...

This discussion has been closed.