Really Telltale? Really? So this isn't a joke?

Comments

• To be honest, I have lost all hope of a TWAU S2, I even made a thread in TWAU section on this.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I have no idea if they ever plan on making another Sequel to TWAU, they should announce if they are going to or not, so people don't just sit and wait for a game that will never be.

• wow thats awesome, i was close but not that close to catch a pick, i hope to see them another time before they get too old

Awesome. I went to see them twice during their first Orion festival in Atlantic City. I was in the Snakepit on the second night and got one of those beach balls they drop during Seek and Destroy and a pick. One of the best nights of my life.

• Minecraft is just a silly game, no one wants it. Fanbase is just terrible too.

Green613 posted: »

Rather than a Fallout spin off or Mass Effect spin You know I can understand you being disappointed with the news, but just because it isn't your favorite series doesn't mean people won't enjoy it or it should be cancelled.

• yeah, im 4 years old and more sane than 90% of the 13 years old of this generation

7 year olds are more accurate as I know many people on here are 13.

• 7 year olds are more accurate as I know many people on here are 13.

• Awesome. I went to see them twice during their first Orion festival in Atlantic City. I was in the Snakepit on the second night and got one of those beach balls they drop during Seek and Destroy and a pick. One of the best nights of my life.

dylanvdg posted: »

saw them at rock werchter 2014, best 2:30 of my life

• No, no one HERE wants it, hell even I don't really want it. But I'm sure there's tons of people who do want it. And since when does a fan base determine how a game ends up?

Minecraft is just a silly game, no one wants it. Fanbase is just terrible too.

• I wouldn't go that far, i am sure it will get made but i am not sure when. I'll tell you one thing though, Its going to be a long wait. I don't know why, but the way they put out content takes forever. You would think a game co. as popular as TTG would start i don't know outsourcing their games so they can get them finished in a timely manner. Like every other company in business

TTG needs to get with the program.

To be honest, I have lost all hope of a TWAU S2, I even made a thread in TWAU section on this.

• Me too.

dylanvdg posted: »

saw them at rock werchter 2014, best 2:30 of my life

• I'm still expecting at any minute for Job to send out a tweet saying

'Just kidding about the Minecraft thing, Wolf Among Us Season 2 confirmed!

• Alright fine, no one here wants it. That's still a lot of people who are on these forums who don't want it and that's a lot of people. Sure, its not everyone but its still a lot it should get Telltale's attention.

And since when does a fan base determine how a game ends up?

It doesn't, nor is it really relevant to what were talking about.

No, no one HERE wants it, hell even I don't really want it. But I'm sure there's tons of people who do want it. And since when does a fan base determine how a game ends up?

• TTG is still a relatively small company. I don't mind the wait, especially when I know the end result is going to be great, but at least some confirmation that there will be one would be nice.

I wouldn't go that far, i am sure it will get made but i am not sure when. I'll tell you one thing though, Its going to be a long wait. I d

• edited December 2014

Fanbase is just terrible too.

It doesn't, nor is it really relevant to what were talking about.

Why'd you bring it up then?

Alright fine, no one here wants it. That's still a lot of people who are on these forums who don't want it and that's a lot of people. Sure,

• I don't mind the wait,

I do, i mean eventually i lose interest in things, like everyone. They have to keep me here, or they won't get my money. They should be releasing a new game series every six months imo. A year and a half for the TWDG series is unacceptable, GTA won't take that long. Just outsource it already.

TTG is still a relatively small company. I don't mind the wait, especially when I know the end result is going to be great, but at least some confirmation that there will be one would be nice.

• My reaction:

Alt text

-and what have you done with Telltale? XD

• You said how it effects game development. I brought that up because they're going to play a part in this game.

Fanbase is just terrible too. It doesn't, nor is it really relevant to what were talking about. Why'd you bring it up then?

• edited December 2014

Pretty close to what I did:

Alt text

Seems like an...odd choice, giving their recent games. Plus pretty much everyone wanted TWAU 2. :/ Kind of disappointed.

• How exactly are they going to play a part in the game if it doesn't affect game development, lol.

You said how it effects game development. I brought that up because they're going to play a part in this game.

• My biggest beef is this

here's tons of people who do want it

Ok that may be true, but why that particular game. Why not a Game Series about Breaking bad, or any other topic that was listed in one of the "TTG please make this new series thread." I never once saw Minecraft ever in one of those threads, not one time. So where did this idea come from?

No, no one HERE wants it, hell even I don't really want it. But I'm sure there's tons of people who do want it. And since when does a fan base determine how a game ends up?

• 13 year olds have already overtaken the forums. Take a peek at TWD forums. It's like my own personal Ravenholm... I don't go there anymore.

• I mean they're going to play apart with us, if you know what I mean.

But its whatever really, I just don't want that particular fanbase to join the forums.

How exactly are they going to play a part in the game if it doesn't affect game development, lol.

• My reaction:

Alt text

I still don't have any words.

• Think for a second. WTF are creepers made of? Why is everything a block? WHATS WITHT THAT WEIRD POEM AT THE END OF THE GAME! All of these I want to know a explanation and more

• Well, we had a good run.

[Wriggles inside pillow fortress.]

• Because the story in The Walking Dead, even though you may not have liked it, is still better than any story in GTA.

I don't mind the wait, I do, i mean eventually i lose interest in things, like everyone. They have to keep me here, or they won't

• I think our community is easily ready for an onslaught of 10 year olds, hell if we could survive what happened with TWD we can survive anything.

I mean they're going to play apart with us, if you know what I mean. But its whatever really, I just don't want that particular fanbase to join the forums.

• You aren't getting answers to any of that.

Mojang already said this won't explain the world...It's just an adventure...Like you know...All the ones Modders came up with.

Think for a second. WTF are creepers made of? Why is everything a block? WHATS WITHT THAT WEIRD POEM AT THE END OF THE GAME! All of these I want to know a explanation and more

• I don't think I know how to animate gifs like that :p

@Green613 I know you're on the opposite side of the fence but...Can you?

• Damn...Well thanks for...Thinking about it?...Yeah...Thinking about it.

I don't think I know how to animate gifs like that

• A bridge too far... Seriously?

I'm happy to be proved wrong, but telltale have a massive job on their hands considering all the hate it is getting lmao

• Also, I am defending Telltale for doing this but keep in mind I do hate Minecraft with a passion, so seeing steve get beat up isn't all that bad :p

Damn...Well thanks for...Thinking about it?...Yeah...Thinking about it.

• XD

I hate this idea and Minecraft.

Also, I am defending Telltale for doing this but keep in mind I do hate Minecraft with a passion, so seeing steve get beat up isn't all that bad

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited December 2014

This isn't really new. There was a ton of hate when Tales from the Borderlands was announced, and before that, a ton of hate when The Wolf Among Us was announced, and there was even a ton of hate when The Walking Dead was announced.

It will blow over once the first episode releases. it always does.

A bridge too far... Seriously? I'm happy to be proved wrong, but telltale have a massive job on their hands considering all the hate it is getting lmao

• This idea could actually be an exception, because Minecraft has no story potential to it in any fashion.

Jennifer posted: »

This isn't really new. There was a ton of hate when Tales from the Borderlands was announced, and before that, a ton of hate when The Wolf

• That doesn't mean they can't create one. It's not like they've been creating all new stories from other series.

J-Master posted: »

This idea could actually be an exception, because Minecraft has no story potential to it in any fashion.

• Nobody asked for TFTBL either, remember all the hate it got? You're literally doing what all they did, judging a book by it's cover. Why don't we wait, then see if it will be shit, then you can come telling us about how "pointless" it is.

J-Master posted: »

Create a pointless story, for a pointless game that nobody asked for, waste of time for Telltale.

This discussion has been closed.