Really Telltale? Really? So this isn't a joke?

Comments

• thank you bloop lol

bloop posted: »

Cough TWAU Season 2.... Cough, cough

• edited December 2014

Alt text

And when the 12 year olds come...

Alt text

• edited December 2014

Witch hunt?

We need to know.

• Im not that against it, I'm kinda curious exactly what this is..... playing it thats another story but regardless.

• I wanted to post MY thoughts on the subject, I don't need you telling me to stop because there are others like this, you can leave if you don't like it!

zeke10 posted: »

We still don't need to post the same thread again and again. Not trying to be rude just saying there is plenty of other threads on the same subject

• We still don't need to post the same thread again and again. Not trying to be rude just saying there is plenty of other threads on the same subject

Because this is my thoughts, are you attempting to remove my right to do this. You can leave this damn thread, go complain on one of those.

• Minecraft is a waste of time for Telltale.

People wanted telltale too have as much freedom as possible in their games

• edited December 2014

I wanted to post MY thoughts on the subject, I don't need you telling me to stop because there are others like this, you can leave if you don't like it!

We still don't need to post the same thread again and again. Not trying to be rude just saying there is plenty of other threads on the same subject

• That Awkward moment when TellTale makes a game no one asked for.

Alt text

• again wait for trailer or screenshots or something

J-Master posted: »

Minecraft is a waste of time for Telltale.

• It's still stupid!

again wait for trailer or screenshots or something

• Well than post your thoughts on one of the several other threads like this

I wanted to post MY thoughts on the subject, I don't need you telling me to stop because there are others like this, you can leave if you don't like it!

• Alt text

again wait for trailer or screenshots or something

• Damn it, you beat me to it you son of a bitch.

• No.

I have the right to make a damn thread about my thoughts!

Why should I follow your rules? What other fucking discussions will happen about this shit game?

Well than post your thoughts on one of the several other threads like this

• same thing people said about TFTB

It's still stupid!

• TWAU was a mess. 4 months for episode 2 after rewrites and rewrites, not even an interesting conclusion. Same with TWDS2. Tales and GoT aren't even finished so don't put them too high yet, TWAU and TWDS2 had great starts just like Tales and GoT. They don't have the talent anymore, that sort of momentum that kept them delivering a consistent story in a quality episode is gone. Another red flag would be seeing a designer like Harrison Pink quit his job at Telltale to join a random new company with an uncertain future (Hangar 13). When stuff like that happens then you can tell it's probably not going to well over at Telltale.

I wouldn't say that, Telltale made TWAU, TFTBL, and GOT without them. And those guys didn't really make the decision of what game Telltale should do next, they just wrote or designed the games.

• What's the point of creating a lore for this game, which has no real story? The main game has no lore so adding more insight does absolutely nothing, this game is pointless.

Every time a new game comes out the forums go nuts, but this is way worse than normal. This should be sign to Telltale.

You know the other defense is that, "Well, since it doesn't have a a lore, characters, or a story, Telltale have more freedom, so it's going

• R.I.P TWAU Season 2

NeverForget

Poogers555 posted: »

That Awkward moment when TellTale makes a game no one asked for.

• Please stop, I've already explained as to why Borderlands had potential for its world.

same thing people said about TFTB

• Alt text

But wait until the fans get here:

Alt text

• Alt text

and thinking about when all of the kids between the age of 5 and 12 get here

Alt text

• Alt text

The first game the came to mind. I swear to god.

• We'll never know Nerissa's real identity now :S

R.I.P TWAU Season 2 NeverForget

• TWAU were awesome

yeah maybe if you're simple and like really plain "murder mystery" games

TFTBL, GOT were awesome

They're not even finished

TommyW posted: »

stay off drugs lol TWAU, TFTBL, GOT were awesome and Vanaman and Rodkin' had nothing to do with those

• I think it's interesting and has a lot of potential. Can't wait.

• If this Minecraft game makes it we have to wait even longer to know if there is a Season 2 of Wolf Among Us I think Im going to die

R.I.P TWAU Season 2 NeverForget

• Are you just trying to be the devil's advocate here? I have noticed that sometimes you tend to walk the less traveled path

dojo32161 posted: »

I think it's interesting and has a lot of potential. Can't wait.

• But they aren't from the same people, people have a damn right to post their opinions. Why don't you take yourself out instead of telling us to stop posting our opinions.

WE CAN DO THIS AND WE WILL.

Maybe something like "What do you guys think this will play like" "Will they bring back familiar voice actors" stuff ,like that and calm dow

• edited December 2014

Maybe something like "What do you guys think this will play like" "Will they bring back familiar voice actors" stuff ,like that and calm down im just saying there is no need for multiple threads of the same thing most forums would have made an official complaint topic if it was like this. again not trying too talk down at you or anything.

No. I have the right to make a damn thread about my thoughts! Why should I follow your rules? What other fucking discussions will happen about this shit game?

• I would rather play Chopped TTG edition. What does that say?

dojo32161 posted: »

You know, you could at least reserve judgment until a teaser or a full trailer is out and not base it off the property and title of the game

This discussion has been closed.