Really Telltale? Really? So this isn't a joke?

Comments

• EmperorZorn posted: »

Coming next: Candy Crush Saga the Telltale game.

• I was talking about my original post but good to see it resolved :)

Merry Christmas

Rob_K posted: »

Glad to hear that. It wasn't so much that I disagreed with your opinion. I had typed up a long explanation, but I've just edited it out. I

• Merry Christmas to you too!

I was talking about my original post but good to see it resolved Merry Christmas

• Look, I can't think of anything less deserving to get a game. I hate how people are saying "You can't complain if its not out" I'm allowed to have doubts about a game I think sounds like utter trash. And half of the reason are pissed about Minecraft is because there are better things Telltale could be doing then being a second to Minecraft.

• I'd buy that.

Next thing you know Naughty Dog and TTG merge together to form The Last of the Walking Dead...

• I'm pretty sure that already exists in the form of "Telltale's The Walking Dead"

I'd buy that.

• But imagine if Naughty Dog did collaborate with TTG. Think of the great games they could create!

I'm pretty sure that already exists in the form of "Telltale's The Walking Dead"

• People complain too much.

• Especially in this day and age. 2014 to me is the year where bitching got so ridiculous it's better to not even have an internet.

Wolverisk posted: »

People complain too much.

• I second that.

CathalOHara posted: »

Especially in this day and age. 2014 to me is the year where bitching got so ridiculous it's better to not even have an internet.

• grammar*

I don't care about your grammer, I agree that they should make a Breaking Bad game!

• Shots fired

Cinicage posted: »

This forum also will turn into a COD forum with ages from 6 to 12. It was already that.

• Man, it's insane how many people are condemning this so early in the development. I might be alone in this, but I think TTG can make full use of the potential for this. No idea how they'd do it; maybe an origin type story? Something with the dragon would be cool--maybe trapping it in the End "before" the original game? Just throwing it out.

• My little sister think that its a good idea, I think she's going nuts to think something like that.

• I guess not. But I might end up buying it...

• edited December 2014

[removed]

• Uhhh, no. That's literally all I can say to this thread, lol.

• edited December 2014

[removed]

• Preach it.

• edited December 2014

I remember how people kept complaining about TFTB because "borderlans is a shooter that barely has a plot" and "the forum will be filled up with stupid 12 year old borderlands fans".

You know, it reminds me of something...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Once this game gets released the forum will get flooded with autistic, prepubescent, disgusting, fatty children.

Talk about stereotyping the whole community, i doubt the forum will be "invaded" by people like that.

• edited December 2014

I beg to differ, it was also a metaphor.
    Don't take it personally.

OzzyUK posted: »

Once this game gets released the forum will get flooded with autistic, prepubescent, disgusting, fatty children. Talk about stereotyping the whole community, i doubt the forum will be "invaded" by people like that.

• Yes, especially since they already have had a forum to discuss this kinda stuff. :P

Once this game gets released the forum will get flooded with autistic, prepubescent, disgusting, fatty children. Talk about stereotyping the whole community, i doubt the forum will be "invaded" by people like that.

• edited December 2014

trust me your reputation will get ruined and you will deeply regret letting ignorant, foul, sickening 9 -13 year old children into this lovely community we have formed.

They are kind of already here. Just stop with this nonsense.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

After seeing the childish reaction from the current Telltale community about the launch and how people where insulting the minecraft community and assuming that the forum would all be invaded by "minecraft kiddies" calling them "autistic, prepubescent, disgusting, fatty children" is just another childish insult.

Please remember this rule in the Forum Guidelines as there will be minecraft fans who will join the forum once the game launches.

1.1 R-E-S-P-E-C-T! We're all here to have fun, so be cool to each other. Always behave respectfully towards other community members, moderators and Telltale team members. Insults, hate speech, platform wars… leave it out. If you feel especially slighted by another forum member, use the "Flag" button to report their comments to moderators instead of shooting back!

Soley posted: »

I beg to differ, it was also a metaphor. Don't take it personally.

• Also, could everyone who only registered this year abstain from any kind of community development prophecy?

These people re-heally don't have the necessary hard data.

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2014

Yup. The snip are running free again.

edit: SELF CENSORSHIP for mentioning banned users.

I remember how people kept complaining about TFTB because "borderlans is a shooter that barely has a plot" and "the forum will be filled up with stupid 12 year old borderlands fans". You know, it reminds me of something...

• Its going to go to complete shit.

After seeing the childish reaction from the current Telltale community about the launch and how people where insulting the minecraft communi

• Stop complaining about the community. I've played on plenty of Minecraft servers and interacted with plenty of fans, and most of them are just as intelligent and mature as people on here. Even if the forums get overran with annoying little shits, I'm fairly confident that mods and the community will be able to flag posts that break forum guidelines. We have control of this forum, guys, and we've got the power to get rid of members who can't do the right thing, so just

Alt text

• Some people don't know how to chill out like Luke does.

Stop complaining about the community. I've played on plenty of Minecraft servers and interacted with plenty of fans, and most of them are ju

• If this person has broken the forum guidelines so dramatically then why on earth are they not banned?

After seeing the childish reaction from the current Telltale community about the launch and how people where insulting the minecraft communi

• I thought we weren't allowed to discuss banned users.

Vainamoinen posted: »

Yup. The snip are running free again. edit: SELF CENSORSHIP for mentioning banned users.

• It's not like his heart is as cold as ice, man.

He's lucky to get my trust back. After that Jane incident he was on thin ice.

• He's lucky to get my trust back. After that Jane incident he was on thin ice.

Some people don't know how to chill out like Luke does.

• edited December 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

My reaction to a minecraft telltale game when I saw this section on the forum ^

This talk of new users incoming hasn't even cross my mine tbh nor would I stereotype them as a certain way

What bothers me is this just indicates to me telltale goes around to the big franchises now buying whatever they can which ever is the cheapest as long as they have a big fanbase,.

no matter the suitability of a franchise for a story once they have a massive fanbase that means guaranteed profit no matter how terrible the game is this mentality though smart in the short term will fail in the long run when gamers get bored with the quality of story which is all important when choices have minimum effect it lives or dies by story for this type of game.

Moving blocks REALLY?

Anyway I wish them the best of luck they will need it :)

• edited December 2014

opinions mate, they are different. And probably you are a bit overprotective when it is ttg and i understand, i am too but this minecraft idea here is nonsense.

Green613 posted: »

Uhhh, no. That's literally all I can say to this thread, lol.

• Sorry I wasn't talking about your thread, I was talking about the one that was merged into this one :p

ata95 posted: »

opinions mate, they are different. And probably you are a bit overprotective when it is ttg and i understand, i am too but this minecraft idea here is nonsense.

• Oh, okay sorry for my quarrelsome attitude then :P

Green613 posted: »

Sorry I wasn't talking about your thread, I was talking about the one that was merged into this one

This discussion has been closed.