Forum Tests of Fate

Comments

• edited February 2015

I Breath slowly and then say in a tone of slight fear "I Hope he dont slay us ..." Then i say "Welp its best not to worry we gotta have hope if were gonna make it out of this place alive"

I begin to walk to town central with @Lehfeels right behind me. "What does he mean by, 'we die?' He wouldn't really kill us, right?"

• I chuckle "No one did, I just found you. You all just got lucky...or unlucky, depending on the way you look at it. And where we are is a secret, but I can assure you than no one is coming to avenge you."

Saltlick123 posted: »

"As I told you before, I bet you will kill me but after a long career of Saltlicking, I have gained a certain set of Saltbros, Saltbros who

• edited February 2015

"As I told you before, I bet you will kill me but after a long career of Saltlicking, I have gained a certain set of Saltbros, Saltbros who if feel as if I'm dead will hunt and mind-rape anyone involved so you can kill me right now, then take a step back and realize that your slow and painful demise is coming because you just fucked your own life, Just one question.....How did you find me? I thought I was out of this business and since you're so Ball-less I bet your reply won't have the courage to show up :P"

Town central looks to be just an empty street with small shops on the sides. There is a tree with dirt around it in the middle of the street

• I look towards the man with a strange affection for salt, and then turn to face the host. I squint my eyes at him, and cross my arms. As much as I would have liked to believe him, I did not believe he wanted us to live. I sighed, wishing I could kill him, but I had left the broken bottle at the cabin, and I'd likely be shot before I could do anything. "I'm SuperChocoLatte, a gas station attendant. I was it this group of people before I got knocked out while exploring the woods. Is that good?"

Town central looks to be just an empty street with small shops on the sides. There is a tree with dirt around it in the middle of the street

• I chuckle "No one is coming to save you, salt man"

"As I told you before, I bet you will kill me but after a long career of Saltlicking, I have gained a certain set of Saltbros, Saltbros who

• "That's perfect" I say with a smile. (But still with my mask on).

"You see people, all I want is to get to know you. The more we collaborate, the more we trust each other." I say, but I voice still sounds a little insane.

I look towards the man with a strange affection for salt, and then turn to face the host. I squint my eyes at him, and cross my arms. As muc

• I look towards the man with a strange affection for salt

What? xD

I look towards the man with a strange affection for salt, and then turn to face the host. I squint my eyes at him, and cross my arms. As muc

• I laugh again. "You have no idea where you are, do you? No one will find us. Ever."

I start laughing "You're pretty funny but WAY TOO cliche....Listen Crow-Face, Do you know how many people have said those exact words to me?

• edited February 2015

I start laughing "You're pretty funny but WAY TOO cliche....Listen Crow-Face, Do you know how many people have said those exact words to me? A lot. And wanna guess where they are now? I don't remember.........Oh, that's right.....They were fatally wounded and were tortured until they died....It could take a while for them to realize I'm gone since I went off the grid a while ago or I thought....But eventually someone's gonna find you and make you pay for this....And if you're lucky it could be me.................."

AND YOUR REPLY DIDN'T SHOW UP AGAIN MUAHAHAHAHA

I chuckle "No one is coming to save you, salt man"

• (God damn this thread loves eating my comments xD) I laugh again "Nobody knows where you are, so don't get your hopes up. Right now, I'm the only friend you've got." I say

I start laughing "You're pretty funny but WAY TOO cliche....Listen Crow-Face, Do you know how many people have said those exact words to me?

• edited February 2015

as i walk to the town central with @SuperChocoLatte I see @Saltlick123 and say in a calm tone "Good luck"

• Good luck

You get it :)

Lehfeels posted: »

as i walk to the town central with @SuperChocoLatte I see @Saltlick123 and say in a calm tone "Good luck"

• I shake my head. Bloody showoff!

"I'd say that's none of your fucking business, coward. Kill me if you must, I am not afraid of your goons here and definitely not impressed by your little spookshow... What is that even about? You're too afraid to take that mask off? You're too much a coward to show yourself without your army of hustlers here?"

Then I turn towards the group. “You on the other hand should know who I am. My name is Liquid. I was an ordinary guy, just surviving from day to day, drifting from town to town. I guess I am not much different from you. Just trying to survive all of this"

• I let out another chilling laugh. "You dare challenge me? Come up here and I shall show you my face."

I shake my head. Bloody showoff! "I'd say that's none of your fucking business, coward. Kill me if you must, I am not afraid of your goon

• "Now I may show my face if Liquid has the balls to step up." I reply

"One......People do know where I am, For example YOU so cut the bullshit." "Two.....The word Friend........I said that to a guy named Lar

• "One......People do know where I am, For example YOU so cut the bullshit."

"Two.....The word Friend........I said that to a guy named Larry I killed once, I'm not a murderer or a rapist before you get any ideas but I work for a place that eliminates threats.........."

"Three.....We're in something called a thread? and it's "eating" something of yours?......I think we're starting to get to know each-other already."

"What now?"

(God damn this thread loves eating my comments xD) I laugh again "Nobody knows where you are, so don't get your hopes up. Right now, I'm the only friend you've got." I say

• I sigh and look around for my partner.

• "Why don't you come down here, so I can kick you in the balls while we're at it? But I assume your too cowardly for that", I say, before I shrug. "But hey, why not. Tell your cute little goons to aim for the head. I never wanted an open casket either way"

With these words I start to walk towards the captor.

I let out another chilling laugh. "You dare challenge me? Come up here and I shall show you my face."

• It was referencing own many times your said salt in your post. :P

I look towards the man with a strange affection for salt What? xD

• "I told you I would find you."
    :)

Good luck You get it

• edited February 2015

When you stand in front of me, I slowly take off my mask, showing my face with burn scars on the left side of my face. My left eye is also milky white. I have cold, dark eyes that seem to stare into your soul. Then I knee you in the balls.

"Why don't you come down here, so I can kick you in the balls while we're at it? But I assume your too cowardly for that", I say, before I s

• I laugh inappropriately.

When you stand in front of me, I slowly take off my mask, showing my face with burn scars on the left side of my face. My left eye is also milky white. I have cold, dark eyes that seem to stare into your soul. Then I knee you in the balls.

• My smile and then say to my guards "Two of you, hold him down while I deal with this one." I say, pointing at Chomp.

I laugh inappropriately.

• I don't hate you. We do what we must to survive.

• I wince in pain. "Ugh, not even a mother could love a face like this. At least you have a good kick. Trust me, one day I'll return the favour"

My smile and then say to my guards "Two of you, hold him down while I deal with this one." I say, pointing at Chomp.

• "I'm looking forward to it." I say say, and then I push you away from my position. I then come over to @PuhChewyChomp.

"What is so fucking funny? I'm dying to know." I say close to his face.

I wince in pain. "Ugh, not even a mother could love a face like this. At least you have a good kick. Trust me, one day I'll return the favour"

• I look over to my left at Liquid, who is curled over on the floor as the masked man laughs. Strangely enough I wasn't angered as much as I was annoyed. I roll my eyes before he has a chance to look at me. When he turns around I give him a forced smile.

• I put my mask back on, and then I address everyone "Now, time for a real event! This will be a danger event. If everyone does it right, no one will die. It is happening at the dig sight a couple of miles from here. When you see an open dirt field and a yellow crane, you'll know you're in the right place. The event will be explained there. I expect everyone that is here to come." I say, and then I start to walk to the dig site with my guards.

• I keep a smirk on my face. "That guy thought he was king shit."

"I'm looking forward to it." I say say, and then I push you away from my position. I then come over to @PuhChewyChomp. "What is so fucking funny? I'm dying to know." I say close to his face.

• "realease him" I say as the guards let go of you before I leave for the dig site.

I keep a smirk on my face. "That guy thought he was king shit."

• edited February 2015

I get back on my feet, slowly but determined. “Fucker...", I mumble, looking at the captor who is just walking away. Then I take a look at @PuhChewyChomp

"You find this funny, huh? Are you his obedient little slave now, laughing at every funny thing he does? Since you find him so incredibly funny, why don't you just join his little guard of whackos? I have the feeling you'll fit right in. I'm telling you, the day will come where I am the only thing standing between you and this fucker. We'll see if you find him that funny when it comes to this...", I growl, before looking at the group.

“We're in this together. Well, most of us at least. That guy is sick in the head, we all have confirmation for that now. He is also very ugly. I've dealt with people like him before. The crazy kind, I mean. Not the ugly kind. Well... the ugly kind too, but you get what I'm saying, don't you? Anyway, I am afraid we have to play his game, at least for a while. But I promise you one thing: I won't allow him killing any of you, not even this little fuck who finds our captor so incredibly amusing. I will go to this digsite. I will see what sick game he has planned", I proclaim before starting to follow the captor

(OT: This is very likely my last post for today, since it's almost 2AM at my timezone now and I'm going to sleep soon)

I put my mask back on, and then I address everyone "Now, time for a real event! This will be a danger event. If everyone does it right, no o

• edited February 2015

I Say to @LiquidChicagoTed before he walks off "Stay safe..."

• "He's not funny, it's you that I find funny. If you think you have any control of our situation, you need to take another look around. You're not special, I'M not special, he isn't special. Just play your part and stop trying to piss off the guy with the firing squad."

I get back on my feet, slowly but determined. “Fucker...", I mumble, looking at the captor who is just walking away. Then I take a look at @

• I say to @PuhChewyChomp "I Hope he does not do anything stupid to get himself or us harmed"

"He's not funny, it's you that I find funny. If you think you have any control of our situation, you need to take another look around. You

• I looked at the man and shook my head towards him. "Your best bet isn't to be making enemies. And kissing ass won't help you either, I'm guessing."

"He's not funny, it's you that I find funny. If you think you have any control of our situation, you need to take another look around. You

• I look to @Lehfeels and frown. "You mean anything else to get someone harmed. Yeah, me too."

Lehfeels posted: »

I say to @PuhChewyChomp "I Hope he does not do anything stupid to get himself or us harmed"

• I glare to the bastard

I put my mask back on, and then I address everyone "Now, time for a real event! This will be a danger event. If everyone does it right, no o

• edited February 2015

I look back to @PuhChewyChomp and say "Yeah hes already done 1 thing to set off the host's anger if he try's pulling 1 more thing it could really risk our safety" and i then say "well we best get to the challenge"

I look to @Lehfeels and frown. "You mean anything else to get someone harmed. Yeah, me too."

• I thoguht about everyone said. "Everything can get everyone in danger here , you know?"

I look to @Lehfeels and frown. "You mean anything else to get someone harmed. Yeah, me too."

• I follow close behind.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.