Forum Tests of Fate

Comments

• "I am supersagig and i was alone getting chased by some bandist when something or someone knock me out. I was a librarian before this"

Town central looks to be just an empty street with small shops on the sides. There is a tree with dirt around it in the middle of the street

• I look at Lehfeels and wave. "We should probably get headed to that digsite." I call to him, then walk over in the hopes that he'll follow me over.

Lehfeels posted: »

I Say to @LiquidChicagoTed before he walks off "Stay safe..."

• I sigh again. "How you translate my sense of humor is on you. If you think I'm trying to earn points with the masked man, feel free to think that, I don't care. And, if you think I consider any one of you my enemy, I can assure you I don't. Unless someone directly asks me whether I think what they're doing is stupid, I'll try not to tell anyone what to do. Unless of course I think they're endangering me. For example, I said nothing when someone starting drinking from one of the bottles in the room we woke up in. Sure, it looked like beer... but the empty bottle had no smell to it. No one seems sick, so it was probably fine. I didn't say anything when another smashed a bottle against the wall... I can't blame them for feeling the need to arm themself. I also don't remember being given any real food or water. So, if we're out there-where ever we're being taken, and I'm the only one who had a bottle to fill up the last time we found some water, assuming we DO find water, feel free to ask me for some. I'll be happy to give you some. So keep shaking your head at me."

I looked at the man and shook my head towards him. "Your best bet isn't to be making enemies. And kissing ass won't help you either, I'm guessing."

• I stare at the man before me, in his full-blown pretentiousness. And then he had proceeded to blackmail me. Apparently brown-nosing was still a viable strategy in a kidnapping situation. I nodded towards him, and crossed my arms. "I don't want to see anyone dead is all. I was giving some friendly advice, not trying to sound like a dick."

I sigh again. "How you translate my sense of humor is on you. If you think I'm trying to earn points with the masked man, feel free to thi

• I Say "Ok lets go" and then i follow SuperChocoLatte to the digsite

I look at Lehfeels and wave. "We should probably get headed to that digsite." I call to him, then walk over in the hopes that he'll follow me over.

• I walk to the dig sight along with my allie @NoHopeLeft

• "No harm, no foul."

I stare at the man before me, in his full-blown pretentiousness. And then he had proceeded to blackmail me. Apparently brown-nosing was stil

• "Are you black, cause if you are you could be Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury, then you could have said to Liquid "If you want to stay ahead of me, You need to keep both eyes open.........." You have lost the non existent shred of interest I had in you....."

When you stand in front of me, I slowly take off my mask, showing my face with burn scars on the left side of my face. My left eye is also milky white. I have cold, dark eyes that seem to stare into your soul. Then I knee you in the balls.

• Kewl, I thought you meant some user had a "strange affection" for me and I was like (.....)

It was referencing own many times your said salt in your post. :P

• edited February 2015

Once you are all there I stand in front of you all "Ready for the event?" I ask. @Everyone

• Ill join, but why dont we all just become partners right now and win, amirit? XDDDDDD

• it's kind of too late to join but, if your fine with having no partner and jumping in from here then it's fine :) The plan was originally to have 14 people anyway

Poogers555 posted: »

Ill join, but why dont we all just become partners right now and win, amirit? XDDDDDD

• I say with great courage in my voice "Lets do this"

Once you are all there I stand in front of you all "Ready for the event?" I ask. @Everyone

• "You insult my partner, you insult me. Watch your back Ted, because I will doing so..."

I get back on my feet, slowly but determined. “Fucker...", I mumble, looking at the captor who is just walking away. Then I take a look at @

• @Everyone "Alright, you are going to be jumping over 6 pits of walkers. Each of them get wider apart and farther up as you go, and you may need your partner for the last couple of them. This is all about deciding which of the two of you will jump first and then help the other up. If you fall into a pit, you can still get out but it will be difficult to climb back up. Go ahead" I say.

• "Oh, and try not to die. It would be a little embarassing to die in the first event." I chuckled.

@Everyone "Alright, you are going to be jumping over 6 pits of walkers. Each of them get wider apart and farther up as you go, and you may n

• "And the machetes?"

@Everyone "Alright, you are going to be jumping over 6 pits of walkers. Each of them get wider apart and farther up as you go, and you may n

• "Of course, here" I say as Two guards hand you both machetes

Saltlick123 posted: »

Good Point!

• Good Point!

"And the machetes?"

• edited February 2015

"So...... @NoHopeLeft , who goes first?"

• "Of course, here." I say as two guards hand you each one machete.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Good Point!

• I Say in a serious manner of speech "So @SuperChocoLatte Who is going first you or me"

• awww, well if there isnt any room I just wont play, I dont want to make it complicated

it's kind of too late to join but, if your fine with having no partner and jumping in from here then it's fine The plan was originally to have 14 people anyway

• No it's fine it ain't complicated at all :)

Poogers555 posted: »

awww, well if there isnt any room I just wont play, I dont want to make it complicated

• I look down at the walkers moaning below me, as they reach out to try and grab me. I closed my eyes and breathed out, then opened them and looked towards Lehfeels. "I guess I'll go then." I backed up, then ran for the pit of walkers and leaped. @WalkerMage102

I Say in a serious manner of speech "So @SuperChocoLatte Who is going first you or me"

• edited February 2015

I Leaped across with a sprint of hope i jump and grab on but i just barely catch the ledge and i am losing my grip i scream "HELP" to @SuperChocoLatte as my fingers holding on for dear life slip off of there grip on the ledge 1 by 1 @WalkerMage102

I look down at the walkers moaning below me, as they reach out to try and grab me. I closed my eyes and breathed out, then opened them and l

• "Shit!" I cry out, then grab Lehfeels's hand and begin to pull him up.

I Leaped across with a sprint of hope i jump and grab on but i just barely catch the ledge and i am losing my grip i scream "HELP" to @S

• supersagig posted: »

• edited February 2015

I will go next as i sprint across and just barely land on the ledge as my legs scrape against the hard surfacei manage to only get a minor bleed on my knee cap i shout to @SuperChocoLatte "Come on u do it"

"Shit!" I cry out, then grab Lehfeels's hand and begin to pull him up.

• "I'll let you choose"

supersagig posted: »

• "You?"

NoHopeLeft posted: »

"I'll let you choose"

• "Sure."

supersagig posted: »

"You?"

• I get a feel for the machete and take a look at the first pit. "Well, @InGen_Nate_Kenny, guess I should go first." I back up a few paces, and take a running leap at the first pit.

• edited February 2015

I hold my breath for a brief second then begin run towards the ledge, I jump and land, barely grabbing hold of the edge, but I use all the power I have to pull myself up.

"Sure."

• edited February 2015

"Sure."

• Glancing down at the pit of walkers, without turning my head, I say to @FauDeef, "Who should go first?"

• @SuperChocoLatte and @Lehfeels, Super attempt to jump. His hands scrape the Lehfeels and then slips and falls on his back. The walkers star to come over to him.

I will go next as i sprint across and just barely land on the ledge as my legs scrape against the hard surfacei manage to only get a minor bleed on my knee cap i shout to @SuperChocoLatte "Come on u do it"

• While starring in horror at the pit of walkers, I said to @Purugly

"Well," I turned my head to @Purugly "you first. I'll learn from your skills and I'll jump after you. Does that sound perfect?"

Purugly posted: »

Glancing down at the pit of walkers, without turning my head, I say to @FauDeef, "Who should go first?"

• "Now it´s my turn" , i say to myself. run toward the ledge. I jump ending grabbing hold of the edge and @NoHopeLeft helping me up

I hold my breath for a brief second then begin run towards the ledge, I jump and land, barely grabbing hold of the edge, but I use all the power I have to pull myself up.

• Because Im the cool loner kid, I do a super cool 360 no scope and stick the landing across the pit of walkers !

Sign in to comment in this discussion.