Forum Tests of Fate

Comments

• I nod slightly, trying to steady my breath, however I didn't succeed. I get into a ready position and then sprint as fast as I can. When I reach the edge of the pit, I leap as far as I can and comfortably land on the other side with a skid. I get up and dust myself before waving @FauDeef over, with some words of encouragement.

FauDeef posted: »

While starring in horror at the pit of walkers, I said to @Purugly "Well," I turned my head to @Purugly "you first. I'll learn from your skills and I'll jump after you. Does that sound perfect?"

• edited February 2015

I Try my best to get up and succeed but have the wind knocked out of me so i try to fight back the zombies while screaming to @SuperChocoLatte Help!

@SuperChocoLatte and @Lehfeels, Super attempt to jump. His hands scrape the Lehfeels and then slips and falls on his back. The walkers star to come over to him.

• I turn to @TWD_25 "Do you want me to go first?"

@Everyone "Alright, you are going to be jumping over 6 pits of walkers. Each of them get wider apart and farther up as you go, and you may n

• SuperChocoLatte must save Lehfeels!

Lehfeels posted: »

I Try my best to get up and succeed but have the wind knocked out of me so i try to fight back the zombies while screaming to @SuperChocoLatte Help!

• "Well , now what?". I ask to @NoHopeLeft

supersagig posted: »

"Now it´s my turn" , i say to myself. run toward the ledge. I jump ending grabbing hold of the edge and @NoHopeLeft helping me up

• "Fuck!" I yell, kicking a walker away from Lehfeels then pulling him back. "Who's going up first?!" I yell to him, the walkers advancing on us.

SuperChocoLatte must save Lehfeels!

• Is it too late to join?

• I Say "You go up first ill cover you"

"Fuck!" I yell, kicking a walker away from Lehfeels then pulling him back. "Who's going up first?!" I yell to him, the walkers advancing on us.

• I Say "You go up first ill cover you"

"Fuck!" I yell, kicking a walker away from Lehfeels then pulling him back. "Who's going up first?!" I yell to him, the walkers advancing on us.

• supersagig posted: »

"Well , now what?". I ask to @NoHopeLeft

• I am quickly and quietly hoisted up, which is strange with the circumstances. I feel a sharp pain ring out in my leg, but it quickly goes away and is brushed off as a minor scrape. I reach into the pit towards Lehfeels. "Grab my hand!"

I Say "You go up first ill cover you"

• I grab Sagig's hand and pull him up! "We did it!" I shout.

"Now it´s my turn" , i say to myself. run toward the ledge. I jump ending grabbing hold of the edge and @NoHopeLeft helping me up

• "There is 5 pits left i think"

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I grab Sagig's hand and pull him up! "We did it!" I shout.

• "Welp, time to move to the next then."

"There is 5 pits left i think"

• edited February 2015

I Grab onto His hand and hope to get out before these inhumane creatures seal my fate @SuperChocoLatte

I am quickly and quietly hoisted up, which is strange with the circumstances. I feel a sharp pain ring out in my leg, but it quickly goes away and is brushed off as a minor scrape. I reach into the pit towards Lehfeels. "Grab my hand!"

• I ran the fast i can and i jump over the second pit of walkers. I grab hold of edge with all the strength i have and i pull myself up. "It´s your turn now!" , i say

"Welp, time to move to the next then."

• I follow Sagig's lead and land on the other side.

I ran the fast i can and i jump over the second pit of walkers. I grab hold of edge with all the strength i have and i pull myself up. "It´s your turn now!" , i say

• I quickly jump after him, with my speeeeed.

I get a feel for the machete and take a look at the first pit. "Well, @InGen_Nate_Kenny, guess I should go first." I back up a few paces, and take a running leap at the first pit.

• I help Hope up and i start running to the other side of the third pit. It a lot more longer than the fist one. I grab hold of edge with only my right hand and i pull myself up

I follow Sagig's lead and land on the other side.

• No, but you have to be Poogers partner :)

zachiscool3 posted: »

Is it too late to join?

• @SuperChocoLatte attempts to pull @Lehfeels up, but a walker grabs onto Lehfeel's leg and starts to pull him back down. Better think fast!

I Grab onto His hand and hope to get out before these inhumane creatures seal my fate @SuperChocoLatte

• edited February 2015

I pull harder, but it is of no use. I look down at the walker holding Lehfeels's foot, and yell at him. "Kick it! Kick it now!"

@SuperChocoLatte attempts to pull @Lehfeels up, but a walker grabs onto Lehfeel's leg and starts to pull him back down. Better think fast!

• edited February 2015

I hear @SuperChocoLatte and i use my other foot to kick the walker and the walker falls backwards and it falls over but is getting back up i say "Hurry Pull me up!"

I pull harder, but it is of no use. I look down at the walker holding Lehfeels's foot, and yell at him. "Kick it! Kick it now!"

I help Hope up and i start running to the other side of the third pit. It a lot more longer than the fist one. I grab hold of edge with only my right hand and i pull myself up

• Once my partner joins me on the other side, I move to the next pit and give it a look. Same as before, I back up a few paces and take a running leap at the second pit.

I quickly jump after him, with my speeeeed.

• I grasp Lehfeels's hand, and with all my might I pull him up, falling back into a sitting position. "Shit." I spit out, before looking at the next pit.

I hear @SuperChocoLatte and i use my other foot to kick the walker and the walker falls backwards and it falls over but is getting back up i say "Hurry Pull me up!"

• Both lehfeels and Super catch there breath. I observe them from a distance.

"They use teamwork wisely." I say to myself.

I grasp Lehfeels's hand, and with all my might I pull him up, falling back into a sitting position. "Shit." I spit out, before looking at the next pit.

• I catch my breath and then say to @SuperChocoLatte "So whos jumping next you or me?"

I grasp Lehfeels's hand, and with all my might I pull him up, falling back into a sitting position. "Shit." I spit out, before looking at the next pit.

• I look over at Lehfeels, then towards the third pit. My heart was pounding, not just from the current endeavor we had, but the fact that there were still four pits remaining. "I'll go first." I said, then got a running start and leaped. My foot nearly slept off into the pit, but I managed to correct it and pull myself up. Then, I crouched near the ledge and looked at Lehfeels. Noticing the walkers scattered around the pit, I looked back up at Lehfeels. "Call them over to you, so when you jump they'll already be over on the other side and you'll have a better chance of escaping!"

I catch my breath and then say to @SuperChocoLatte "So whos jumping next you or me?"

• edited February 2015

I say in a tone of trust "Ok ill give it a go" I Scream "HEY OVER HERE" being loud as possible i draw there attention And then i jump over and catch the ledge and make it up just barely 1 of my shoes falls into the pit i look down lucky my shoe fell into the pit and not me then i say "Were 1 step closer to finishing this death trap"

I look over at Lehfeels, then towards the third pit. My heart was pounding, not just from the current endeavor we had, but the fact that the

• I jump once again and barely land on the other side, I pull myself up and stand next to Sagig on the other side.

I help Hope up and i start running to the other side of the third pit. It a lot more longer than the fist one. I grab hold of edge with only my right hand and i pull myself up

• Lehfeels posted: »

I say in a tone of trust "Ok ill give it a go" I Scream "HEY OVER HERE" being loud as possible i draw there attention And then i jump ov

• I follow my partner, doing a graceful leap across the pit of foul creatures.

Once my partner joins me on the other side, I move to the next pit and give it a look. Same as before, I back up a few paces and take a running leap at the second pit.

• "3 left" , i say. "WALKERS I AM SO TASTY COME FOR ME!!" , i shout. The walkers walk to my side I run and i jump over quickly. I almost don´t´reach the edge. I pull myself up. " @NoHopeLeft JUMP NOW!!!"

I jump once again and barely land on the other side, I pull myself up and stand next to Sagig on the other side.

• I jump over the pit of walkers, I land on the other side relatively easily. "We're almost done!" I shout.

"3 left" , i say. "WALKERS I AM SO TASTY COME FOR ME!!" , i shout. The walkers walk to my side I run and i jump over quickly. I almost don´t´reach the edge. I pull myself up. " @NoHopeLeft JUMP NOW!!!"

• "Two down." I move to the third pit and again size it up before jumping it.

I follow my partner, doing a graceful leap across the pit of foul creatures.

• I jump on the next pit of walkers. I grab hold of the edge only with my left hand. A walker tries to grab me , but i kick him and i pull myself up. I ran and jump over the last pit of walkers. I barely grab hold of the edge and i about to fell when i reach mt other hand on the edge and pull myself up"NOW HOPE , DO IT AND WE WIN. I KNOW YOU CAN MAKE IT!!"

I jump over the pit of walkers, I land on the other side relatively easily. "We're almost done!" I shout.

• "Halfway there." I give a reassuring smile, then look towards Lehfeels. "You going next?" I ask, before holding a hand down to the walkers then jumping back up as they scramble over after me.

I say in a tone of trust "Ok ill give it a go" I Scream "HEY OVER HERE" being loud as possible i draw there attention And then i jump ov

• I hesitated for a couple of minutes, but accepted my faith. I get in a ready position and I squeeze my hands. I sprint across and land on near the ledge as I fell on impact, but still safe. I gesture with my hands to @Purugly a "Great Job".

Purugly posted: »

I nod slightly, trying to steady my breath, however I didn't succeed. I get into a ready position and then sprint as fast as I can. When I r

I jump on the next pit of walkers. I grab hold of the edge only with my left hand. A walker tries to grab me , but i kick him and i pull mys

Sign in to comment in this discussion.