Forum Tests of Fate

Comments

• edited February 2015

@Purugly, @Faudeef, @PuhChewyChomp, @InGen_Nate_Kenny! Quickly find a partner so we can get the events started

• edited February 2015

InGen, Partner up?

@Purugly, @Faudeef, @PuhChewyChomp, @InGen_Nate_Kenny! Quickly find a partner so we can get the events started

• edited February 2015

Alright, so while we're waiting for the last four people to partner up, who wants to do a practice athletic event? No punishments or points will be given

• Sure

Alright, so while we're waiting for the last four people to partner up, who wants to do a practice athletic event? No punishments or points will be given

• Me

• If there's no effect then I would like to see how things are gonna go.

• edited February 2015

Alright, let's do it.

"Everyone who has a partner, follow me!" I shout. 8 of you follow me, while the other four staying in the room to be watched by some guards.

You see talk towers and buildings all aligned on a street. You're definitely in some sort of community, you can tell. You're brought into a wide building, where the power turns on to reveal a brightly lit room with white walls and a lot of open space. There are things to jump over and hang off of, as well as ledges to climb to get to the stairs in the next room. I turn to all of you.

"Alright, so chances are some of you aren't very good at free running and climbing. That's what your going to be practicing in here. For some obstacles, you will need to work with your partner, such as hoisting each other up to get up a tall wall. If you can't climb and work together, you won't last five seconds in the first danger event. There are three rooms, all of which go upwards, so you'll need to make it to the set of stairs at the end of each room. Good luck." I say with a laugh, and off you go.

Saltlick123 posted: »

If there's no effect then I would like to see how things are gonna go.

• What it´s the first obstacule?

Alright, let's do it. "Everyone who has a partner, follow me!" I shout. 8 of you follow me, while the other four staying in the room to b

• edited February 2015

So whats our first Obstacle to get this done?

Alright, let's do it. "Everyone who has a partner, follow me!" I shout. 8 of you follow me, while the other four staying in the room to b

• edited February 2015

The first obastacle are a couple of things to just jump and vault over. The second obstacle is squeezing through some close walls. Third is running and then sliding. Fourth is helping each other over a tall wall. That's the first room

Lehfeels posted: »

So whats our first Obstacle to get this done?

• edited February 2015

I jumped over half of the obstacules and vault over the rest of them. I was the first though . In a very slowly way o squeez throw the walls. They were brown and with a lot of plants around it. I run life my life depended on it (which probaly will soon) and then i slid. Then is find the fourth obstacule " @NoHopeLeft COME ON I AM WAITING FOR YA!!!" , I shout.

The first obastacle are a couple of things to just jump and vault over. The second obstacle is squeezing through some close walls. Third is running and then sliding. Fourth is helping each other over a tall wall. That's the first room

• edited February 2015

Im ready i say after taking in a few deep breaths

• edited February 2015

i leaped over fifty percent of the obstacles and then i vaulted over the other fifty percent of em i was the second through i squeezed myself through the tight very clausterphobic spaced walls then i get through after abit of work getting through i make a huge sprint through and then i slided down with great attempt to finish this then i get to the fourth obstacle i shout my voice across to my teamie @SuperChocoLatte who is across the room at the starting point of the 1st room i shout and say with a loud tone in my voice "COME ON WE GOTTA WIN THIS I CANT DO IT WITHOUT YA BUDDY"

Im ready i say after taking in a few deep breaths

• I follow Super's path and style as I climb through, past, under , and anyway I can to reach Super. I quickly arrive as I give him a lit.

supersagig posted: »

I jumped over half of the obstacules and vault over the rest of them. I was the first though . In a very slowly way o squeez throw the walls

• "Thanks brah!".I said. I help Hope climb by moving up my left arm which is down holding Hope. We both finally end the first room and we enter the second one

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I follow Super's path and style as I climb through, past, under , and anyway I can to reach Super. I quickly arrive as I give him a lit.

• The second room starts with an even high wall with rocks on it that you will need to climb. After that, there are spikes that need to run through without hitting into them. After than, make a hard run and jump to get to a higher ledge and you'll be at the third room

"Thanks brah!".I said. I help Hope climb by moving up my left arm which is down holding Hope. We both finally end the first room and we enter the second one

• "Fuck".I say. I start climbing the rock wall. I almost feel once , but i climb it all. I squeez fast throw the spikes. My jacket gets into one , but i take it out and put it on again. When the spikes are over i ran the faster i can and i jump to a the hidher ledge. " @NoHopeLeft , YOU CAN DO THIS!!"

The second room starts with an even high wall with rocks on it that you will need to climb. After that, there are spikes that need to run th

• I follow as I climb up the rock wall very quickly, but as i come to the spikes I slowly and carefully make my way through them and jump for the ledge and land with a tumble on the other side, but quickly stand up to face Super. I take a few very deep breaths as I mutter, "shit, we made it!"

"Fuck".I say. I start climbing the rock wall. I almost feel once , but i climb it all. I squeez fast throw the spikes. My jacket gets into o

• "Now we have to enter the third room!"

I follow as I climb up the rock wall very quickly, but as i come to the spikes I slowly and carefully make my way through them and jump for

• The third and final room has a much bigger, harder, and taller rock wall. After that, you must jump on one wall and then jump to the opposite and wedge yourself in between to get up there. Run until you get to the stop sign and it is over

"Now we have to enter the third room!"

• I clim over the very tall rock wall. It was a lot motr harder than the other one , but i still could do it. Then i jump on the next wall and after that i jump to the opposite one and i wedge myself in between it. After leaving that part i walk for what tired i am and i find the stop sing " @NoHopeLeft JUST DO IT AND WE END THIS FOR NOW!!"

The third and final room has a much bigger, harder, and taller rock wall. After that, you must jump on one wall and then jump to the opposite and wedge yourself in between to get up there. Run until you get to the stop sign and it is over

• I quickly follow his path as I climb the wall and jump to the first 'wall jump' and find myself flying to it as I barely get any traction and jump to the next, once again with I fell myself hit the wall and jump to the place where I wedge myself between it. I make my way to the stop sign as fast as I can. I find myself standing in front of Super almost completely out of breath. "We freakin' did it" I muttered as I caught my breath.

I clim over the very tall rock wall. It was a lot motr harder than the other one , but i still could do it. Then i jump on the next wall and

• Congrats! But it gets much harder later on...

I quickly follow his path as I climb the wall and jump to the first 'wall jump' and find myself flying to it as I barely get any traction an

• sighs :c

Congrats! But it gets much harder later on...

• @Faudeef do you want to partner up?

• Sure, why not?

Purugly posted: »

@Faudeef do you want to partner up?

• New partnership!

FauDeef posted: »

Sure, why not?

• @PuhChewyChomp and @InGen_Nate_Kenny are the last two without a partner, so they are paired up. Now everyone has a partner :) every partnership can now enter their own small houses.

• Once everyone is settled into there house, come to the town central for an announcement. If you don't show up, you die.

• edited February 2015

I walk to the town central with @NoHopeLeft by my side

Once everyone is settled into there house, come to the town central for an announcement. If you don't show up, you die.

• I walk into the town central along with @ayylmao

Once everyone is settled into there house, come to the town central for an announcement. If you don't show up, you die.

• I go to town central.

• I say "HE wouldn't kill us, He's not the type, He's more of the guy who wants to watch but not actually do the shit....." I walk to Town Central with @LiquidChicagoTed

• "I wouldn't be so sure man", I answer. "We barely know the guy. He might be a coward. Or he might be the most brutal killer on this whole continent. We have to be cautious"

I follow Salt to the Town Central.

Saltlick123 posted: »

I say "HE wouldn't kill us, He's not the type, He's more of the guy who wants to watch but not actually do the shit....." I walk to Town Central with @LiquidChicagoTed

• I quickly rush to Lehfeels and slowly make my way through the obstacles. I vault over the final one, and then looked at him. "Okay, okay, I got ya." I say, holding my hands down in order to hoist him up.

i leaped over fifty percent of the obstacles and then i vaulted over the other fifty percent of em i was the second through i squeezed m

• Actually, never mind. Sorry. ;(

I quickly rush to Lehfeels and slowly make my way through the obstacles. I vault over the final one, and then looked at him. "Okay, okay, I got ya." I say, holding my hands down in order to hoist him up.

• I begin to walk to town central with @Lehfeels right behind me. "What does he mean by, 'we die?' He wouldn't really kill us, right?"

• It's alright, it was just a practice event. Just go to town central :)

Actually, never mind. Sorry. ;(

• Town central looks to be just an empty street with small shops on the sides. There is a tree with dirt around it in the middle of the street, where I (The Host) stands. I have several men with AK-47'S around me. When everyone arrives, I step in front of the tree for everyone to see, then I start speaking.

"Welcome to the town central! When I call you here, it means something important is happening." I say and then pause and sigh. "I know that all of you must hate me, for capturing you and all, but if you think I'm going to kill you, I'm not. Every single one of you has the chance to survive, and that's by what you're told and following directions. There is luck involved, but you should all be used to that, we're in the apocalypse" I continue and clasp my hands together "Now, before we start anything, I think we should get to know more about each other. I'll start: None of your fucking business. Your turn." I say with a smile, even though it is covered by my pale, white mask.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.