Forum Tests of Fate

Comments

• I just told you all. But what you should be worrying about now is dying in various ways."

NoHopeLeft posted: »

"Please" I added.

• "You didn´t. You just said what we are going to do and need , not the why. " I glare to him

I just told you all. But what you should be worrying about now is dying in various ways."

• "So what now?"

I just told you all. But what you should be worrying about now is dying in various ways."

• "Yeah so whats up next" I say in a kind and relaxed voice

• edited February 2015

"As we wait for the others to get partners, I will leave you with this riddle that you must solve for an advantage in the game later on. Here it is:

There is a round castle with a king, a queen, an orphan boy, a chef, a food taster, a maid and a guard. One day the king was murdered and a detective came to solve the mystery of who did the crime. The detective couldn't have killed the king because he was in Canada solving a different mystery. He went to the chef and the chef said that he couldn't have killed the king since he was too busy cooking. The maid said that she was too busy cleaning the corners of the castle. The guard said that he was outside protecting the castle.The food taster said he was busy working with the chef and tasting his dishes. The orphan boy couldn't have because he didn't even have enough money to buy any weapons. Who killed the king?

"So what now?"

• And here's another one that'll make the advantage stronger.

One night, a man receives a call from the Police. The Police tell the man that his wife was murdered, and that he should reach the crime scene as soon as possible. The man drops the phone, shocked, and drives 20 minutes to the crime scene. As soon as he reaches the crime scene, the police arrest him, and he is convicted of murder. How did the police know that he committed the crime?

"As we wait for the others to get partners, I will leave you with this riddle that you must solve for an advantage in the game later on. Her

• The Queen because she didn´t say anything about an alibi

"As we wait for the others to get partners, I will leave you with this riddle that you must solve for an advantage in the game later on. Her

• "The Queen."

• He didn´t told where the crime scene was

And here's another one that'll make the advantage stronger. One night, a man receives a call from the Police. The Police tell the man tha

• I'm trusting you, Salt you get the first one

Saltlick123 posted: »

I PMed you both of them before Sagig and Chomp said it.

• Incorrect. Try looking at the alibis that WERE given

"The Queen."

• They didn't tell him where the scene was.

And here's another one that'll make the advantage stronger. One night, a man receives a call from the Police. The Police tell the man tha

• I PMed you both of them before Sagig and Chomp said it. :)

• "the guard then?"

supersagig posted: »

The Queen because she didn´t say anything about an alibi

• You only got one right. "The Queen" was the incorrect answer for the first one."

So did I get both or am I only allowed to get one?

• "Why

"Ah, the maid, then."

• "Ah, the maid, then."

Incorrect. Try looking at the alibis that WERE given

• So did I get both or am I only allowed to get one?

• "Why"?

"Ah, the maid, then."

• Incorrect

"the guard then?"

• Incorrect

This is probably wrong and I bet it was the maid but I'm saying the food taster.

• Correct! In the first danger event, both @Saltlick123 and @PuhChewyChomp will start out with a machete!

"A round castle has no corners."

• "A round castle has no corners."

"Why"?

• This is probably wrong and I bet it was the maid but I'm saying the food taster.

Incorrect. Try looking at the alibis that WERE given

• Since they each got one riddle right, at the beginning of the first danger event, both @Saltlick123 and @PuhChewyChomp will start out with a machete!

• AW! I've heard that before but forgot D:

"A round castle has no corners."

• I look to @Saltlick123. "...Partners?"

AW! I've heard that before but forgot

• "Dammit"

Since they each got one riddle right, at the beginning of the first danger event, both @Saltlick123 and @PuhChewyChomp will start out with a machete!

• "Hey! Uhh, sure but I'll have to check with @TWD_25."

Me and @NoHopeLeft walk over them. "Hey you seem friendly enough or at least not crazy so..Alliance of 4?" (it´s possible)

• I recomend you choosing Fau.

Looks at fau, then at purugly. Back to fau, back to purugly. Stands up and starts looking around the room for anything, really.

• I grab an empty bottle while looking at @TWD_25 with a worried face.

TWD_25 posted: »

I grab an empty bottle. @ayylmao gives me a puzzled look why. "You might want to grab the other, just incase something goes wrong."

• I keep quiet

Before anything else can happen, part of the wall seems to move upwards all the way to the ceiling. One by one, ten men armed to the teeth w

• Nods and looks to @TWD_25.

First The Host looks at @supersagig. "You'll see." Then he looks at @PuhChewyChomp, amused with his response, and says "These are merely the gates, my friend. It hasn't even started. @everyone "So have you all found partners?"

• Guys, I need help. From all of the fast posting I got on this thread from last night, My notifications say I have 5 things to look up, but I've covered it all. Any way to solve this?

• The stuck notifications.........That's happened to a lot of Users here, I'm stuck at 8.

Unfortunately there hasn't been a way to solve this yet but you'll get used to it.

Guys, I need help. From all of the fast posting I got on this thread from last night, My notifications say I have 5 things to look up, but I've covered it all. Any way to solve this?

• Try refreshing the thread. That worked for me yesterday.

Guys, I need help. From all of the fast posting I got on this thread from last night, My notifications say I have 5 things to look up, but I've covered it all. Any way to solve this?

• yeah it's annoying

The stuck notifications.........That's happened to a lot of Users here, I'm stuck at 8. Unfortunately there hasn't been a way to solve this yet but you'll get used to it.

• Okay sorry, I've only just seen all this, but now I'm ready!

• @WalkerMage102 , i think you should give a random partner for everyone who don´t have one

Sign in to comment in this discussion.