Forum Tests of Fate

Comments

• edited February 2015

The first partnership has been made. @ayylmao and @TWD_25!

ayylmao posted: »

"I agree with you. Allies."

• "heh, I guess it's better to have friends, rather than enemies." After a brief paused I added. "Sure, Allies."

supersagig posted: »

"I´m supersagig. You know , a crazy man could make us to kill each other so....Alllies until death?"

• Another partnership is born!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

"heh, I guess it's better to have friends, rather than enemies." After a brief paused I added. "Sure, Allies."

• "Great!!! So..How did we get in here in the first place?"

"heh, I guess it's better to have friends, rather than enemies." After a brief paused I added. "Sure, Allies."

• "I'd say we wait and find out what happens next."

"Great!!! So..How did we get in here in the first place?"

• "uhmmmmm Well i asked something , you know?"

"I'd say we wait and find out what happens next."

• "Well, I have no honest idea to how I got here."

"uhmmmmm Well i asked something , you know?"

• "I think we should look a way out of here"

"Well, I have no honest idea to how I got here."

• I look at Salt and InGen.

"Hey friends! Are you alright? I got no idea what is happening here..."

I go over to Liquid as well. "Hey man, how's it going."

• We've been kidnapped............. We need to think this through and how we can get help....

I look at Salt and InGen. "Hey friends! Are you alright? I got no idea what is happening here..."

• Looks at fau, then at purugly. Back to fau, back to purugly. Stands up and starts looking around the room for anything, really.

• In the room on the ground, their are various beer bottles, some of which are empty and some are full.

• Me and @NoHopeLeft walk over them. "Hey you seem friendly enough or at least not crazy so..Alliance of 4?"

(it´s possible)

ayylmao posted: »

"I agree with you. Allies."

• I pick up a full bottle and an empty bottle, one in each hand. I smell the empty bottle because I'm weird like that.

In the room on the ground, their are various beer bottles, some of which are empty and some are full.

• I peer to the man calling out me, and then walks over to him. "This place does look dangerous, I guess. Allies, then. I say we should ally together."

Lehfeels posted: »

I look around and see a person ( @SuperChocoLatte ) and i approach him asking "This place could be dangerous it would be best if we team up" So Allies?

• I grab one of the empty bottles, then look towards the wall. Some of the people around me look to be dangerous, especially the one with the eyepatch. And if the kidnapper came to us, I might be able to free myself. I slam the bottle against the wall, watching the glass shatter, getting myself a makeshift weapon.

In the room on the ground, their are various beer bottles, some of which are empty and some are full.

• I grab one of the full bottles. i drink some of it. I see that one person just grabed one of each and another just broke an empty one. I give some of the beer in the bottle to my ally , @NoHopeLeft

• Before anything else can happen, part of the wall seems to move upwards all the way to the ceiling. One by one, ten men armed to the teeth with masks adorning their faces walk in, holding everyone at gunpoint. Last but no least, a man in a dark leather coat and dark jeans steps in. He wears a dark fedora hat, and his face is covered by a pale white mask.

"Hello! I'm The Host, and I'm your shady captor. How are you all enjoying yourselves?" He exclaims excitedly in a childish voice.

• I grab an empty bottle. @ayylmao gives me a puzzled look why. "You might want to grab the other, just incase something goes wrong."

I grab one of the full bottles. i drink some of it. I see that one person just grabed one of each and another just broke an empty one. I give some of the beer in the bottle to my ally , @NoHopeLeft

• "Why are we HERE?!"

Before anything else can happen, part of the wall seems to move upwards all the way to the ceiling. One by one, ten men armed to the teeth w

• "Having a much better time than I would have expected to in Hell."

Before anything else can happen, part of the wall seems to move upwards all the way to the ceiling. One by one, ten men armed to the teeth w

• I keep quiet.

• I say in a happy soothing tone to the person "Thanks for accepting my offer"

I peer to the man calling out me, and then walks over to him. "This place does look dangerous, I guess. Allies, then. I say we should ally together."

• Lehfeels posted: »

I say in a happy soothing tone to the person "Thanks for accepting my offer"

• First The Host looks at @supersagig. "You'll see."

Then he looks at @PuhChewyChomp, amused with his response, and says "These are merely the gates, my friend. It hasn't even started.

@everyone "So have you all found partners?"

• I keep quiet as a valid response to the host

• New partnership! @Lehfeels and @SuperChocoLatte

I say in a happy soothing tone to the person "Thanks for accepting my offer"

• I shake my head.

First The Host looks at @supersagig. "You'll see." Then he looks at @PuhChewyChomp, amused with his response, and says "These are merely the gates, my friend. It hasn't even started. @everyone "So have you all found partners?"

• I shake my head up and down to notify i have found my partner

• I looked surprised at @Saltlick123

"Quite the bold one, aren't you?"

Saltlick123 posted: »

"Kill me if you please, but eventually someone with ties to me will end you..... I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If y

• The Host happily approves of this

I shake my head up and down to notify i have found my partner

• edited February 2015

"Kill me if you please, but eventually someone with ties to me will end you..... I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Crowbars, I can tell you I don't have Crowbars. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long Saltlicking career. Skills that make me a nightmare for skrubs like you. If you let ME and one other person go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will find you, and I will take any joy and pleasure you have in your worthless life."

• I nod. I point towards @NoHopeLeft

First The Host looks at @supersagig. "You'll see." Then he looks at @PuhChewyChomp, amused with his response, and says "These are merely the gates, my friend. It hasn't even started. @everyone "So have you all found partners?"

• The Host looks at @Saltlick123 and says "Quite the bold one, aren't you?"

Saltlick123 posted: »

"Kill me if you please, but eventually someone with ties to me will end you..... I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If y

• edited February 2015

The host then addresses @everyone and explains the whole reason why they're there and what they will be doing (It's all in the main post)

• I sheepishly smile and nod to hide my fear.

The Host happily approves of this

• edited February 2015

"By your response I can tell you're either not American, not a Man, or you just don't know pop culture, because that was perhaps Liam Neeson's most quoted speech, but I meant every word of it.............I feel like we're already getting to know eachother"

The Host looks at @Saltlick123 and says "Quite the bold one, aren't you?"

• I remain silent, but I nod to acknowledge him.

I nod. I point towards @NoHopeLeft

• "TELL US WHY WE ARE HERE!!!"

The host then addresses @everyone and explains the whole reason why they're there and what they will be doing (It's all in the main post)

• "Please" I added.

"TELL US WHY WE ARE HERE!!!"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.