Quest for Loot and Glory - A Borderlands Interactive FanFiction - [OFFICIALLY UNCANCELLED]

Comments

• [We're actually related to Handsome Jack...]

Yes... what can go wrong? Given that HJ used to have a loving relationship to his family...

Crips posted: »

Episode 1 - Siren's Heaven continues Eagle (?) You let Travis come with you. (?) You also let Ryon kill the bandit slowly and painf

• [We're actually related to Handsome Jack...]

Awesome Chapter!!!

Episode 1 - Siren's Heaven continues Eagle (?) You let Travis come with you. (?) You also let Ryon kill the bandit slowly and painf

• Yep. Big ol' lovin' family.

[We're actually related to Handsome Jack...] Yes... what can go wrong? Given that HJ used to have a loving relationship to his family...

• Heh, thanks :P

AlfMusic posted: »

Nice and funny chapter! I laughed out loud at some parts! [We're actually related to Handsome Jack...]

• Thank you

Mistercrit posted: »

[We're actually related to Handsome Jack...] I love how you write! Good job and keep up the good work!

• Incredibly funny. But where's the new AoD? - NERDIST

Wait a minute. So that's why you do not write "Angels of Death", Crips? :Р

I hope that you finish the season 2 "AoD" this month. It will not be very polite, if the fans will wait a month for a new chapter.

And so, I see that you are a very good job, buddy. Well done. Continue in the same spirit. Handsome Jack would be proud of you, Handsome Crips ;D

• No, I was kidding with this one. I just don't feel like writing TWD, but I got a couple of new ideas. :)

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Incredibly funny. But where's the new AoD? - NERDIST Wait a minute. So that's why you do not write "Angels of Death", Crips? :Р I hope

• Voting closed. Celeste will kill her and Ha---I mean, she will say they're related to Jackie Boy.

Sorry for the long wait, new part today if I manage or tomorrow if I, um, don't.

• edited March 2015

Spoiler! :)

Voting closed. Celeste will kill her and Ha---I mean, she will say they're related to Jackie Boy. Sorry for the long wait, new part today if I manage or tomorrow if I, um, don't.

• Hahahha, that would be a too easy way to go for them, wouldn't it be? :D

But this particular choice will let Celeste earn something.

ooooh speculations, what could it be?

AlfMusic posted: »

Spoiler!

• FUUU-

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Finally I decided to come up with a character and I accidentaly closed the tab. ;_;

• Lol, rly?

Ah, btw, to all, chapter today! Looks like I had no time yesterday (too busy playin')

Pipas posted: »

FUUU- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Finally I decided to come up with a character and I accidentaly closed the tab. ;_;

• Yeah, really. Bah, it was too long anyway, I guess I'll shorten the backstory.

Lol, rly? Ah, btw, to all, chapter today! Looks like I had no time yesterday (too busy playin')

• You don't really have to :P If you have a long backstory, no need to shorten it.

Liquid always gives me long backstories and they're awesome :D

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, really. Bah, it was too long anyway, I guess I'll shorten the backstory.

• Yeah, I know, but I'm too lazy to write it all over again. :D We'll see...

You don't really have to :P If you have a long backstory, no need to shorten it. Liquid always gives me long backstories and they're awesome

• Episode 1 - Siren's Heaven continues

Celeste

(?) You doomed yourself.

Being related to Handsome Jack...That can earn you both a lot of friends and a lot of enemies. But what if we were related to him? Would Priest Jake hate us, noticing we're lying or welcome us to Turretville as his family? I couldn't wait to find out. I mean, what would happen? If you think I said it just for the sake of Jake noticing the lie, assaulting me and trying to burn me, you're kinda silly.

''Ah...Ha ha ha, that's funny, because we're actually related to Handsome Jack!'' I replied. Hank's eyes widened and the crazy priest looked at me like he had X-Ray in his eyes.

''Y-Yes! Totally! And we worked for him before he, um, died at The Warrior's Vault'' Hank said, totally digging the new role he got. Well, at least that wasn't a problem.

''That's...an interesting coincidence. I can see you're from Hyperion, boy, but wow...An actual Handsome Jack's family. So, in what way are you related to him, Hyperion Worker?'' Jake asked.

''I'm his...cousin! I'm his cousin. I was desperate for a job and he hired me back at Hyperion, because we're family!'' Hank replied. I was so proud of him. Good job! Jake smiled.

''Ah! Welcome then. It is so nice to see you. Tell me, is that...Siren here, also part of Jack's family?'' He asked.

''Of course! She's...um...his another cousin. There are a lot of us'' Hank replied. I was sweating a little.

''We are many, we are strong!'' I said, trying to lighten up the atmosphere and it was pretty stupid but I was nervous. SO WHAT???

''I believe there was only a one Siren in Handsome Jack's family. And it was his daughter, Angel, blessed be her name. And she died...By the hands of other Sirens. Namely, Lilith and Maya...Vault Hunters. Destruction Goddesses.'' Jake replied. I narrowed my eyes. I needed to get out of that hairy situation somehow.

''So what? Because two Sirens killed Jack's daughter doesn't mean that every Siren is just as bad as them. What if I'm as kind as Angel was and you're just missing out? Is this some sort of sexism against Sirens? If it even makes sense...I-I am sorry, but that's just some blank words from you there...Priest Jake.'' I replied, kinda pissed. Yes, I'm aware that statement could get me in danger. And, what a surprise, it did!

''Smart Siren. But clearly not tied to Hyperion in any way. She's been lying to you, Jack's Cousin! She's a bitch!'' He yelled. Oh, you little blond, white-coated idiotic, sexist and totally blank moronic fanatic from dephts of Hyperion's bloody butts! That was a step way out of line.

''Oh no, bitch, you didn't--'' I tried to attack him with a clever comeback, but I got interrupted when he strucked me with the barrel of his rifle in the face. And another bruise down, another bruise down! Also, I lost conciousness from that.

Achievement Get

Earn so many bruises that your face is barely visible

Hank

10 minutes later after that predictable plot twist, I was in the middle of the village, suited in a white coat they forced me to wair, looking at Celeste tied into a wooden pole, slowly waking. And another Siren on second pole. Well, two imprisoned Sirens are better than one, right? Heh...No. The situation was pretty bad and I couldn't just attack them, since every villager would then turn against us. Didn't want to be killed in a massacre where 100 guys would attack 2...or 4, if Eagle and Ryon were to show up. WHERE ARE THEY?! But yeah, you heard right, people. They tied two Sirens into two poles with obvious intent to burn them like witches. One of them being Celeste that was slowly waking up from the hit (also, where did she get all those bruises? From Claptrap mission? I can see why Handsome Jack closed Claptrap product line...But it was reopened again after his death) and another one who I didn't know at all. She wore a hoodie, but I could see her orange, short hair.

''Dear Handsomists! Today, we caught two Sirens being near slash in Turretville. They commited a serious crime. A crime that goes way beyond any of our cult's rules. And this crime is...being born as a Siren. That's serious. We gathered up today to kill those witches bitches in hellish fire they deserve. And there's no one better to handle over the punishment...Handsome Jack's cousin who came to Turretville, Handsome Hank'' Priest Jake spoke. Wait...I was supposed to burn them down? Are you fucking kidding me, no way on Pandora I'm doing that...The crowd gathered around the two poles was shouting to burn them down already, clearly believing in all these rules bullcraps. Jake approached me.

''There, my friend. Bring glory to your deceased cousin's name. Burn down his worst enemies.'' He said, handing me the lighted torch. Celeste looked nervously at me. I sweated. I took the torch and approached them.

''Please, don't burn me, I've done nothing wrong! For you in Turretville, anyway!'' The second Siren said. I looked at her, then I looked at the gathered crowd of cultists. I took a deep breath, extinguished the torch and threw it away. Before they could take their guns and shoot me to death, I said:

''Is that really what my cousin would've liked? To burn down innocent women? I am aware that he wasn't the most merciful of people, but...those here did nothing wrong. They haven't killed Angel. Lilith and Maya did it. Not all the Sirens are the same. The only enemies we should hunt for are those two I just said. As Handsome Jack's holy book, Mein Base says:

<<(...) And Handsome Jack said: ''Mercy is important in life, but if you truly have antagonists in the story called Life, there is no ban for brutality against those. But seek your enemies wisely, as those who you killed might've been your future best friends.''>>

That was a quote from Chapter 2, Justice Seekers, when Handsome Jack first looked at Pandora and started first battles with bandits. He's been teaching The Twelve Engineers, his loyal apprentices.'' I said, totally making stuff up, but they believed me. Jake kneeled before me.

''Oh, Hank, we truly are doing wrong! Is there something else? Tell us. NOW.'' He said. I thought for a minute and came up with something.

''That's almost all. I know you see that you've done wrong. But some of us might think...But I'm not a sinner, I didn't catch those Sirens, get off my back. Well, I can give you my word. If two Messiahs by names of Eagle and Ryon come into the town, that will be proof that you sinned too much. All of you. And you need to change.'' I said. In that way, I secured their asses and there won't be another shootout. Hell yes, I am a genius!

''Oooh, Mighty Hank, but how can we know who are these Messiahs? How do they look?'' Jake asked, totally believing in my bullshit.

''Good question, my friend. Eagle has snow-white hair with a robotic eye and black coat with black hood on his head. He's the sender of death and a killer of sinners. He will be accompanied by Ryon, who's a very muscular man in orange shirt and sunglasses with kinda long brown hair. He's a symbol of Hyperion's strength.'' I replied, laughing so hard in my mind. And actually, Eagle and Ryon showed up at the best time. But I noticed someone's with them. A fancy-looking young boy in a sniper rifle. Eh, knowing Eagle's personality, he couldn't waste an opportunity to gain his own apprentice. But how could I explain that to the priests?

''Here they are! Messiahs! But who's with them?'' One of the cultist asked. Well, I feared someone might that ask question. But my genius brightened my mind yet again.

''He is Messiah's Messenger, their loyal friend and servant, the modern Hermes! Brings messages of joy, happiness and relligion to bloodthirsty bandits.'' I replied. They seemed to believe me.

''Whose servant I am, again?'' The kid whispered to Eagle. He looked at me with a mocking look and then back at him.

''No one's. I guess we just have to play a role Hank gave us. Why am I not surprised that when we were away, so much shit happened to them?'' Eagle mocked me and Celeste.

''Well, I've seen...better groups of Vault Hunters, but that one will do, too.'' The young man whispered back to Eagle. I narrowed my eyes, when Priest Jake approached me.

''Your words are wise, Prophet Hank. We shall free those Sirens. You take care of 'em. We'll make the cult better and not...that sinful.'' He said to me. I smiled to him, gaining a new friend.

''Good. Excellent. Let me take the Sirens and the Messiahs, we'll meet with The Sheriff to protect your little village.'' I said. Jake nodded and freed both Sirens, then he told his followers to kneel at me by a hand gesture. I smiled yet again, nodded a few times, et cetera, et cetera, and then we all left. Whew, that could end way worse.

''Let's just get to The Sheriff. You killed the warlord with a knife, Eagle?'' Celeste asked.

''Partially. My boy here, Travis, sniped him. But I stabbed his dead body, so I think that should count. We should take Travis with us. He's kind, talented with an eagle eye!'' Eagle replied.

''Since when I'm your boy? But thanks. I'd love to become a Vault Hunter...of a sorts. I still have my holy mission, y'know'' Travis responded. Eagle nodded and smiled to him. Travis replied with another smile.

''That is?'' Ryon asked.

''Didn't I tell you or were you not listening, Ryon? To find a murderer of my beloved father and make a hole in his skull. He or she deserves it.'' Travis replied.

''But didn't I tell you the guy might bite the dust already and you're doing it for no real purpose now? Or you weren't listening either?'' Ryon replied with a question and it looked like an argument was coming.

''No, that's impossible. The murderer is too careful. I would've found him and killed him if he was that stupid. That's why I think Blackhill wasn't a killer either. But he was my dad's enemy. And I like to end them every once in a while.'' Travis said with a mocking smile.

''Um, hey, did everyone forget about me?'' The second Siren asked. Everyone automatically turned into her direction.

''Oh, yeah, you. Another Siren in the group. Neat...'' Celeste said, clearly not happy about that. She should know that there's only one right siren for me! ...Maya.

''What's your name?'' I asked politely.

''Mary. I'm a poor little girl, who's alone, tossed into a dangerous place. I was just heading to a little city called Stormian. Its mayor was supposed to give me a great reward for eliminating every bandit in her town, as they began to live in it. But fuck it now. I was kidnapped and the time I was supposed to fit in passed long time ago. Those fucking Hyperions. Guess I have no choice but to stick with you. My special power I like to call Phasetime is to catch bullets in mid-air...I'm totally safe then, and can do a hand frontlip and kick the fuckers who attack me!'' Mary introduced herself. She seems...like a quite interesting person. Wonder why she's alone? I think it's a little unpolite to ask that.

''Yeah, neat. Actually, you have a choice. You can just go out alone now that you're free.'' Celeste said. Why is she so mean to her?

''Come on, Celeste. Please.'' I said, trying to make her not say these stuff. But she just stared angrily at me.

''I understand that having two Sirens in a group is highly unusual, but you don't have to be that mean. Yeah, I have a badass power and skills, but probably won't survive long alone. I've been changing groups for a long time. The latest one died. Horribly. At Eridium Blight. Horrible memories. And only one word: BULLYMONGS.'' Mary said.

''Fine, be in our group.'' Celeste replied. Yay! So at least she changed her mind.

''Also, Cel, may I ask where did you get all those bruises? Was that the Claptrap mission?'' I asked.

''Yeah. I met Sordo. Great fella. Just...a little insane. Wonder if he's still at home right now.'' She replied. So she fought with that guy Sordo. He must've been tough...

''Let's go to The Sheriff already. I need to see if he's got any better loot than I found at the Blackhill Camp.'' Ryon said. Everyone nodded and moved on, to his house. We knocked and were once again greeted by the hologram of the deadly ill cowboy sheriff.

''So...He is the Sheriff?'' Travis asked.

''Yeah. Great guy. Listen to that. Ahem My dear Sheriff, I managed to kill Blackhill with this lil' knife you gave me.'' Eagle said, showing him the bloody knife. The hologram body smiled.

''Fantastic! That was a first step of securing Turretville. There are two, really. Without Blackhill and any additional bandits you have to worry about, we can start Step Two. The second step is really easy. We need to install a huge shield around Turretville. It probably won't defend us much against bullets, but I bet we'll be safe from rockets! To do that, we must throw a bunch of normally useless shields into The Grinder. To do THAT, we need to activate The Grinder because as you can see, there's for now none in the village. It can be activated by putting a key in a keyhole on an old Hyperion panel that's near the village. But a normal key won't open it. You need the Hyperion Key. My dad had one, but he's dead. If you want to get it, you need to go into his tomb and retrieve it. Sounds easy enough?'' The Sheriff explained a new mission to us. I nodded.

''Yes! I mean, uh, I guess.'' I said, looking at my new companions.

''Yeah, we are.'' Mary said.

''We definitely are.'' Travis said and Eagle smiled on that note.

''Excellent. The tomb is below a hill near the village. There's a really weird and unusual gate there, leading into the inside of the hill. That's the tomb. You won't miss it. Again, thanks.'' The Sheriff replied and we went on our way. Finding the tomb didn't take us long as he said, but there was something weird about it. And not its appearance...although it was weird too.

''Why are there bandits messing around the tomb gate?'' Mary asked.

''Good question, actually. Great, you're learning. Anyway, it shouldn't be a problem to take them out, right?'' Celeste asked. I looked at her.

''Of course not, but the fact they're here is weird. Oh well. I'll do it. Eagle, Travis, cover me if something goes wrong.'' I said and approached them, throwing my AWW Loader at them. The cute little thing started to send tiny rockets at them, which were powerful. Those who survived somehow, I killed with my Hyperion SMG. And in that way, the gate to the tomb was clear. I took the little loader bot and pat it on its head. A voice came out of it saying, ''Aww shucks. That wasn't a problem.'' I smiled and put it in my pocket.

''Clear.'' I said and the newcomers looked at me with respect. Yet again, I proved to be intelligent, brave and....handsome.

''You were amazing, but let's be quick. I don't like tombs.'' Mary said. I nodded, Celeste sighed and we intered the tomb. As we passed a little of the hall we found ourselves in, some bandits appeared behind us. They were hiding at the other side of the hill. They laughed at us and then locked the gates. I didn't have any chances to shoot them out with my SMG. Celeste wasn't quick enough to start her Siren power and it that way, we were trapped. Someone banged at those gates for some later minutes. Dunno who he/she was, it was dark like in skag's butthole, if they even have ones. I think it was Celeste.

''Great...What now? What will we do without a source of light? Can't your AWW Loader make them explode?'' Celeste was asking questions, panicked.

''sigh No need to get panicked and whiny. There has to be another way...'' Ryon said.

''No way, Celeste. Those gates are thick as fuck. Even my little amazing robot friend can't be that awesome too destroy those gates.'' I replied. Suddenly, we saw a light. A light at the end of the tunnel, huh? But it was Eagle. The light came from his zoom eye. Huh...

''My eye has a lot of other applications that normally are useless to me. So, hey!'' Eagle said. Travis smiled.

''There's a lot I don't know about you. And yet we're both assasins. How did you lost your eye, anyway?'' Travis asked.

''Well, believe me or not, before I started rockin' with my sniper rifle, I've been killing with a knife. But once, a fucker I was supposed to kill, stole my knife from my own hands and stabbed me in the eye. I survived by a miracle and they installed me a zoom eye, knowing my profession. I've been mainly killing bad guys. That ended my cutthroat career and I became a sniper.'' Eagle replied, telling us his story. It was quite interesting.

''Enough of blabbering. Let's move.'' Ryon said, irritated by our mission not going forward. I was too, really.

We moved through countless halls, corridors and great rooms. This dark tomb didn't consist of only one grave as I thought. It was a frickin' underground graveyard and we were lost in it. On one point, we noticed two torches on the wall, lit them and took them, stopping the usage of Eagle's zoom flashlight which was giving us much less light anyway. And then we entered the greatest of rooms. Decorated with statues and beautiful guns with empty magazines put on the wall and a coffin in the middle. It didn't have a cover, like most of the graves in here, oddly. In it was an old man with thick, brown beard and short, brown hair. He was wearing a blue suit with his eyes closed, wearing a necklace with a key on it. Was that...Sheriff's father? It seemed like it, since he wore the Hyperion Key on a...necklace. Yeah, that's very odd. Before we could grab it, a Badass Marauder came out from his hideout behind a statue and approached the coffin.

''Welcome, gentlemen. Do you think that you've won by killing Blackhill? Do you think that you've ended the trouble for Turretville? I know your plans. They're incredibly simple. Install a shield around this rotting little village. I thought you were true Vault Hunters. Ultimate ones, even. And those do not protect Hyperion. But you do. That's very sad. Well, I'm Blackhill's brother-in-law and now I will lead the Blackhill Clan. And this Key is no more.'' He said, stealing the necklace from the coffin.

''Give it back!'' Mary shouted, but the marauder dropped the key into a sewer crate. Well, here goes all our plans...The key lost in sewers. We suddenly became so fucked.

''Oh, looks like I dropped it into sewers, a dangerous place full of shit and dangerous monsters. And you were SO close to the exit...Since it's the door right behind me. Silly me. Oh well.'' Marauder said and approached the door on the far side of the room. I looked at him angrily.

''Oh well. See ya around.'' He said and left.

''Well, there goes the key...What will we do now?'' Travis asked.

''Well, we for sure won't sit in this place and cry. We're going down there.'' Ryon replied, kicking off the sewer crate, giving us a nice entrance to those god-forbidden sewers.

''Great job! Now we can sink into this!'' I said.

''Literally.'' Celeste commented. We soon jumped into the hole and found ourselves in a little sewer corridor. There were two entrances to another hallways - on the left and on the right. I saw the key in the shit-and-piss water.

''I'll pick it up.'' Celeste said. She reached for it, when suddenly - an enormous wormhole threasher. Her arm was almost cut off by its teeth, but she saved it. Although that thing swallowed the key and roared at us!

''I thought wormhole threshers can't be that big!!!'' Travis shouted.

''There's something worse - He swallowed the key.'' I said, pretending to be perfectly calm.

''FOR F@%#'S SAKE #%! IN THE @$$, DAMMIT, WHY ALWAYS US?!?!?!'' Celeste lamented. I told her to calm down, but she didn't listen. And then another threshers came and we were seriously fucked. A shooto

• It seems like the chapter was too long to fit in...what the fuck...so here's the second part:

''FOR F@%#'S SAKE #%! IN THE @$$, DAMMIT, WHY ALWAYS US?!?!?!'' Celeste lamented. I told her to calm down, but she didn't listen. And then another threshers came and we were seriously fucked. A shootout started. We quickly killed some of the smaller threshers, but couldn't kill the overgrown Wormhole Thresher - suddenly, it pulled us towards itself with its special ability. I looked at Travis. He seemed scared and not scared at the same time. He removed something from his pocket. It was a dagger. He took it and then when he was pulled, he cut the thresher in half and the key just fell off. At the same time, Celeste and Mary managed to kill the lasting little threshers.

''Good going, kid.'' Celeste said.

''You're only slightly older than me...'' Mary said.

''Beautiful job, Tra--'' Eagle wanted to say, being proud of Travis and all, but he noticed something. Something I noticed too and was shocked. The battle which ended surprisingly fast turned out not to be that happy.

''What? What is it?'' Travis asked.

''Look at...Your leg...'' I mumbled. He did and noticed a big thresher spike in his leg. And then he realized how it hurts.

''AAAAAAAAAHHHH'' he screamed and lost conciousness...Well...that was...anticlimatic. I thought he was gonna bear with that wound like a man.

''I'll carry him, Jesus Christ.'' Ryon said, sighing and taking him on his shoulders.

''HA! There you are!'' Someone shouted and then a Marauder appeared from one of the two corridors with a little group of marauders and psychos with his side

''I thought you're gonna chicken out, but no, here you are. That means I have to kill you. In sewers. Man, that's not a good place to die.'' He said. We looked at each other. It was not good, but then there was the other corridor, right? Well...No. Because threshers blocked it. Yes, the threshers blocked it. Some of the threshers came here, maybe to avenge the wormhole one and an epic duel between the bandits and the sewer monsters started.

''Heh, we can battle our way through one of the fighting sides, but which one is better? The bandits have guns...and that's the worst part...and the threshers have spikes they randomly throw at everyone. And they can sink into the ground. They can chase us without us even noticing. Which one, which one?'' Eagle was asking.

Yeah, which one? Because it seemed like we can't go up now.

[Fight your way out through the bandits]

[Fight your way out through the threshers]

• Great chapter! I guess Handsome Hank is now my favourite character in the story :D

By the way, this post-length limit apparently lies somewhere around 19600 characters from what I've experienced.

I hate bloody threshers XD

It seems like the chapter was too long to fit in...what the fuck...so here's the second part: ''FOR F@%#'S SAKE #%! IN THE @$$, DAMMIT, W

• My chapter has more than 19600 characters? Holy shit, that's extreme.

Thanks :3 I also hate the frickin threshers, especially the wormhole ones, so I wanted to have a revenge on 'em in my story

Great chapter! I guess Handsome Hank is now my favourite character in the story By the way, this post-length limit apparently lies somew

• I was going to chose [Fight your way out through the threshers go back and kill all bandits] but is more hard to

[Fight your way out through the threshers] why not...let get a challenge.

It seems like the chapter was too long to fit in...what the fuck...so here's the second part: ''FOR F@%#'S SAKE #%! IN THE @$$, DAMMIT, W

• Haha, there are too many enemies from both sides for our group to kill in 100%, that's why they gotta run ;D

ualexen92 posted: »

I was going to chose [Fight your way out through the threshers go back and kill all bandits] but is more hard to [Fight your way out through the threshers] why not...let get a challenge.

• You don't know that... (short pause) ok ok you know :P

Haha, there are too many enemies from both sides for our group to kill in 100%, that's why they gotta run ;D

• Lol I forgot i submitted a siren...

• This is getting better and better! I love the effort you put into the character development.

• [Fight your way out through the threshers]

• Yeah, that the spirit!!!

supersagig posted: »

[Fight your way out through the threshers]

• edited March 2015

I really hope Travis doesn't die. [Fight your way out through the bandits]

• [Fight your way out through the bandits]

• Sorry, i couldn't resist...

Alt text

My chapter has more than 19600 characters? Holy shit, that's extreme. Thanks I also hate the frickin threshers, especially the wormhole ones, so I wanted to have a revenge on 'em in my story

• Is it just me or have I not seen a new one in a good 2 weeks?

• edited March 2015

Yeah, I've noticed that too. Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Mistercrit posted: »

Is it just me or have I not seen a new one in a good 2 weeks?

• "They're told to contain amazing power and richies." Lol, that's an amazing punctuation mistake, since Richies is a grocery store in Australia. Please don't change it. xD

Guess what! Prologue is ready! Prologue - Greetings, traveler! Pandora. A planet in far, far galaxy. It's dangerous and its inhabitant

• I...did not know that.

Healoz posted: »

"They're told to contain amazing power and richies." Lol, that's an amazing punctuation mistake, since Richies is a grocery store in Australia. Please don't change it. xD

• After a while of not having any ideas, here it is, I gained some.

It will happen today. Sorry for the lack of new chapters.

• Currently, I have every episode planned. Well, not entirely since some characters may come.

After a while of not having any ideas, here it is, I gained some. It will happen today. Sorry for the lack of new chapters.

• Episode 1 - Siren's Heaven continues

Ryon

(?) You decided to fight through the bandits.

Well, that went surprisingly bad. There was this kid Travis unconcious and barely alive. Threshers on one side, bandits on second one. Wait, scratch that. It was actually kinda fun. Hank has decided it would be better to fight through the bandits, so I listened him as he proved his intelligence. And I was there thinking no Hyperion asshole was at least a bit smart. How wrong I was. Anyway, before we ran for our lives, Celeste picked the key that fell off the enormous wormhole thresher. We totally forgot about it! Anyway, we ran through the group of grinder lovers, hurting anyone who stood in our way, crushing their skulls and drank their blood. Or was it just me? Nevermind. The badass marauder tried to shoot the hell out of me, but I took his little gun from his hands and fired a few rounds into him.

''I just killed you. In sewers. That's a horrible way to die, isn't it?'', I mocked him just before he fell on his knees and died. Classic.

Anyway, we ran for a good while now. I realized there's a guy chasing us. He had a rocket launcher. He launched a rocket, what did you expect? We quicky hid but the fucker destroyed the stairwell leading to the exit. Then I approached him and shot him in the head, only to realize there are more coming.

''What! There are more coming!'', I shouted.

''That's alright'' Celeste replied. She used her powers to jump high and she kicked the door open (which was at the top of the stairwell). I was so damn proud of her. She started to pull everyone up. She did and I was the last one.

''You think you'll make it?'' I asked with a smile.

''Yes...I hope. Gimme your hand.'' Celeste replied.

''Take him first, so he doesn't fall off me'' I said, handing him Travis. She nodded and pulled him up. Hank approached her.

''I'll get him to Turretville. I saw Dr. Zed's vending machine there. An insta-heal should help him up.'' He said and grabbed Travis.

''Yeah, good idea. Please do.'' Eagle said. Hank nodded and left. Well, it was time for me to pull up.

''Go on'' Celeste said. I grabbed her hand and she tried to pull me up, but we both fell. I couldn't possibly be that fat, right? No...It's the muscles, I'm sure.

''I almost broke my ass, Ryon. And the bandits are almost here, so...what do we do?'' Cel asked and I came up with a not-so-brilliant idea.

''Get up. I will find another way up.'' I said and helped her up. Hank wasn't around and he was probably the strongest and the one capable of pulling me up. But he had a mission to save Travis.

''What the hell, Ryon? Sacrifices won't do!'' Celeste argued.

''Oh, it will. Gonna see you soon!'', I replied and went on my way, running through different corridors, hallways and killing some bad guys.

Hank

I was already at the vending machine and bought an insta-heal, selling some useless stuff while being there, waiting for my friends. I injected the syringe in Travis and he was concious a while after.

''Ugh...Where am I?'' He asked.

''In Turretville. You've been stabbed by an enormous wormhole thresher which tried to kill us, but do not think about it.'' I replied.

''What the fu--'' Travis tried to ask but realized it's not worth it. Then, the rest of the group came. I noticed Ryon was missing.

''Where's that big ol' meat and muscle pack?'' I asked.

''He sacrificed himself to stop the bandits from getting us or because he was too heavy to save himself in the same way we did it. Did I mention I joined into a nice group?'' Mary replied with a mocking tone.

''Sacrificed?!'' I yelled.

''That's bad phrasing from Mary. He just went another way. Not like he let them murder him. Noo, that's not Ryonish enough.'' Celeste said. I calmed down a little. Suddenly, the town was bombarded and houses started burning and fall.

''What the hell?'' Travis asked.

''The shield! We gotta move!'' Eagle yelled. Oh, of course. We quickly ran to find the Hyperion panel and we did. Celeste put a key in a keyhole there. A nice female voice said Access granted and suddenly a few Grinders appeared near the Handsome Jack statue. We ran to them and Priest Jake approached us.

''Handsome Hank, help! Those godless pigs are attacking Turretvi--'' He tried to warn us but got shot in the throat and fell on the ground. Well, that was...You know, I forgot the word so I'm not even gonna bother. Anyway, we threw some useless shields into the Grinder, but...

''We lack one.'' Mary said.

''Great. Absolutely delightful. What now?'' Celeste asked.

''I'm gonna do something what Ryon would do.'' I said.

''Which is...?'' Eagle asked.

''Look and learn!'' I replied and went on a mission to grab one of the bandits. I did and I made sure he had a shield. He had, so I kidnapped him into the Grinder and threw him there. Not only did I kill him in a satisfying way, but I got the shield we needed. It's absolutely Ryon-like brilliance. In one second, a huge ass shield appeared.

''Nice. Now what? We go kill them?'' Mary asked. I noticed Eagle's weird behaviour. He was scratching himself so hard under his hood.

''The heck you're doing?'' I asked.

''I don't know, something itches me in the ear. Ooooh, it's my ECHO microphone! I...totally forgot about that it's turned off.'' He said and we all realized our ECHO devices were turned off. Well then, that was shameful.

''I got 10 ten unanswered messages from The Sheriff. Let's hear them out'' Eagle said. We nodded.

''HELP! Help, please, they're banging on my door!'' was the first one.

''Will you answer it?! My door is almost broken'' was the second one.

''I heard them talking about a big attack coming so hurry up and install the shield. Also, help, my door is down!'' was the third one.

The seven remaining sounded the same: ''Help!'' That was...even more shameful. I mean, wow. The Sheriff was at danger. Heh...Whoops?

''We gotta go! Quick!'' Eagle yelled and we moved. Although the shields blocked the rockets, bandits could shoot from normal rifles while entering the city. Yes, that's right. We needed to avoid bullets to get to The Sheriff, but that could be much worse. And I won't even say in what way. Anyway, we got into The Sheriff's house and the door was really opened. We entered it...There were no signs of him at all. Also, do I need to add that all the rooms were decorated in Earth's Wild West style? No? That's good. So, seeing practically nothing, there was only one place left to investigate. THE BASEMENT.

There were multiple corridors in the basement. They were dark and completely empty. Suddenly, we found a button in this maze.

''Yeah, a button, what harm could it possibly do?'' Travis asked with an annoyed tone.

''I'll be glad to find out'' I said and pressed it. Surprisingly, the wall before us moved and we could see a not-so-secret room. Really, all the trouble with making a mechanism for the button that's in the middle of the hallway? Yeah, good job, decorators! I'm sure your boss pays you well! Anyway, enough complaining. We entered the Very Secret Room and found...What the hell?

Half-robot, half-human attached to the ceiling with clearly a bandit warlord doing something in his control panel! Who the hell were those guys?

''Ah. Welcome, rookie Vault Hunters. This...is the true sheriff. And I'm just...your biggest fear. The terrible nightmare. I am Spook, the Clan Uniter...And I will rule Pandora soon enough, bitches!'' The warlord said.

SPOOK

Wants to unite bandit clans. Oh, and kill you.

''Is this...the real Sheriff?'' Mary asked. The robot was hanging from the ceiling, he had an almost human-like face with a cowboy cap made from steel, and he was surrounded by various...Hyperion guns and other Hyperion tech. The Sheriff is a frickin' robot!

''But wasn't The Sheriff deadly ill?'' I asked, confused.

''Yeah, he's ill. He's ill of Being-A-███ing-Hyperion-Robot, that's what!'' Celeste yelled with anger.

''Please...Ughh...My friends, don't look at it that way. Yeah, I didn't tell you everything, but you didn't really need to know. And...agh...what the hell did you install inside me, Spook?'' The Sheriff was blabbering something.

''Oh, just an AI chip that will make you do everything I want. So first, call a rescue elevator.'' Spook replied and an elevator really did appear. Spook entered it.

''Now, block the secret entrance to the room they entered the room with!'' Spook said and Sheriff granted his wish.

''Now, attempt to kill them with every single weapon you've got, make the elevator go up to save me and then send it all the way down to the sewer system so a marauder I'm friends with can escape too!'' Spook said and the elevator took him up before we realized we could just shoot him. I looked at The Sheriff with fear and dissapointment.

''What the hell? So you're a traitor robot!'' Mary yelled.

''No! That's...AAGHHH!!! I...can't resist killing you! Please, forgive me, but I am gonna make you suffer!'' The robot yelled and started to shoot at us. There were laser guns hanging from the ceiling, some machine guns directly on his body and...loader bots appearing sometimes. Interesting! Too bad they're not on my side, but nah, that will do too. The battle lasted very song. I'm not gonna describe it in details, because it was just hiding from the lasers, bullets and loaders all day every day. But we were growing tired and our shields barely could hold that amount of damage. For a first boss fight ever, this was...kinda hard, mind you! Especially when he could regenerate his shields using old Hyperion surveyors we barely managed to kill! Finally, Sheriff tossed at us his last weapon - electrified grenades. Not only did they torment us but nearly killed some of the group members like Travis, Mary and...me! That was beyond ridicolous. Suddenly, I got hit with a grenade and landed on my face. It hurt real bad. Whole room started to dissapear in smoke...but that robot had almost no health left! One bullet could finish him off. My team was almost completely unconcious...as far as I know, only I was able to kill Sheriff. Others were ''sleeping'' or were pinned out by those lasers.

But then I realized I fell on something. It was...The Sheriff's old AI chip. Was Spook really that stupid to leave it here? Or maybe he just missed it. Well, that was fantastic. But...Maybe it was better to finish off Sheriff's sufferings and kill him. I could barely hear screams and gunshots somewhere...It was a war going crazy up there. Was there anyone he could still protect who didn't die? Also, I think the Saviour Turret got damaged! That's some serious bandit army going on!

But maybe Sheriff would want that...to just stop Spook's plan by changing the AI chip. I don't know, I had a clear access to the control panel because all the laser guns near it were destroyed.

Kill him and end his sufferings?

Or maybe change his AI Chip to the old one so he can still protect this village after Saviour Turret getting damaged?

[End it...with a simple bullet from your awesome SMG]

[Change his AI Chip so he can still rule this place]

• [Change his AI Chip so he can still rule this place]

Great chapter!

Episode 1 - Siren's Heaven continues Ryon (?) You decided to fight through the bandits. Well, that went surprisingly bad. There was

• edited March 2015

Totally worth the wait!

[Change his AI Chip so he can still rule this place]

• [Change his AI Chip so he can still rule this place]

Episode 1 - Siren's Heaven continues Ryon (?) You decided to fight through the bandits. Well, that went surprisingly bad. There was

• [End it...with a simple bullet from your awesome SMG]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.