Quest for Loot and Glory - A Borderlands Interactive FanFiction - [OFFICIALLY UNCANCELLED]

Comments

• Oh by the way, if I'm introducing a character, I'm often doing it in that way:

EXAMPLE <---- Name

The simplest of 'em all <---- Caption

That's an attempt to imitate the splash screens from Borderlands games. I've made splash screens for your characters already introduced, but if you want your own custom caption, just tell me!

• This chapter is awesome!
    [Change his AI Chip so he can still rule this place]

• [Change his AI Chip so he can still rule this place]

Crips posted: »

Episode 1 - Siren's Heaven continues Ryon (?) You decided to fight through the bandits. Well, that went surprisingly bad. There was

• [Change his AI Chip so he can still rule this place] Sheriff is crazy robot, that odd.

Episode 1 - Siren's Heaven continues Ryon (?) You decided to fight through the bandits. Well, that went surprisingly bad. There was

• edited March 2015

Hey! Guess what! CHAPTER INCOOOOOOMIIIINGGG!!!! ...In 20 or 30 minutes, I must write it, calm down, I have a Borderlands mood today!

(?) You decided not to kill The Sheriff. Too bad there's no Sam Peckinpah around to make a movie about it.

• Alt text

Hey! Guess what! CHAPTER INCOOOOOOMIIIINGGG!!!! ...In 20 or 30 minutes, I must write it, calm down, I have a Borderlands mood today! (?) You decided not to kill The Sheriff. Too bad there's no Sam Peckinpah around to make a movie about it.

• edited March 2015

Episode 1 - Siren's Heaven continues...Not for long now.

Hank

(?) You spared The Sheriff, so he can still...defend...a village? Okay, this fanfic should be called Quest For Wild, Wild West...

Hyperion are mostly bad guys. They are evil people often making evil robots. But me, The Sheriff and AWW Loader are the only expections. You probably expected me to shoot him, huh? Ha, I gotcha! But no. Not this time. My choice was to change his AI Chip. I mean, the opportunity is golden. Spook leaving this behind made a huge mistake, and I sure as hell won't waste it! I barely stood up and climbed on the robot when he wasn't looking. I opened a little control panel box he had on himself, brutally removed his AI Chip (It made a gross sound...) and put his old one back. Ahh...Was that a relief. He stopped trying to kill us. And at the same time, the team gained conciousness again! Ah, happy coincidences!

''Ugghhh...It's...coming back...Ah. Thank you, friends. I am deeply sorry of what happened. You saved me when I was almost dead. I...I just had to listen to his orders, it's that AI Chip he made...'' The Sheriff was explaining himself.

''And what's up with the hologram, huh? You basically lied to us. I'd kill you if I was in Hank's shoes!'' Mary said.

''It's...Ah. Just...Some time ago, I was a sheriff of this village and my father was the mayor. I...I sold us both out to Hyperion, but the employees we talked to lied to us! They mentioned riches and power, but all we've got was my dad being poisoned to death, me being infected by him and they mercy-killing me, making an AI Chip based off my personality earlier. They unintentionally made a hologram of my previous body which I kept to talk with strangers. I...never wanted to show anyone my new face.'' The Sheriff explained himself even more. What a sellout he was, though. But I don't blame him...too much.

''Lying Hyperion employees? Hm, I did hear of that...'' I commented.

''Is it your own experience?'' Celeste asked, mockingly.

''What do you mean?'' I asked with angry eyes. It could be taken two ways.

''Nevermind'' She responded. She either meant me having experience with some lying Hyperions or me being one. Ugh, I just dropped the topic at the moment.

''Thank you...But something's weird. I tried to start up the rescue elevator, but it's already on the move. Someone used it...I redirected it to this room just in this case.'' The Sheriff said.

''Let's have our guns ready for whoever might be using it'' Celeste said and everyone did that. Our guns were ready to shoot, aiming a place where the elevator was supposed to show up. We waited for a while and then it did appear. Inside of it was...Ryon, beating a Marauder to death. When the elevator opened, he looked at us with disbelief.

''Ryon!'' Some of us shouted at the same time, seeing him.

''Oh, it's...Ryon. Hi.'' Eagle said with bored tone. Oh, why must you be that way, Eagle boy!

''Huh. Fancy meeting ya here. I'm just gonna ignore the fact that you're standing in a room with a giant robot hanging from the ceiling inside. Let's just...get on surface. There's a frickin' war up there'' Ryon said, saying absolutely nothing about the marauder he was just punching to death. Classic?

''OK, good luck, my friends. The surface is a total disaster, I can see it through various cameras I have installed in some places. Be careful up there. And...try to save as many Handsomists as possible.'' The Shariff said. I and Celeste nodded. Yay, we were like...best friends now!

The elevator was moving pretty quickly and the whole travel lasted in absolute silence. When the lift opened, we were blinded because of sun for a few moments, but then it got alright back. Though we were not happy with what we saw. Fire, bullets and bodies. Huh, I thought every single member of this cult died by now. No, they actually were doing pretty good. Before we even got to shooting our way out, we saw a guy in deformed helmet who was having trouble getting a hatchet out of some bandit's skull. Hmm...When he noticed us, he stopped doing that and ran towards us. Celeste seemed to recognize him.

''Sordo!'', she yelled.

''Hi! I've been securing those assholes for quite a while now. And I have no idea why, they won't pay me anyway. Anyway, I left the hatchet in that guy's skull. I still have my glorious machete bought from a merchant from Earth'', Sordo said.

''You're surely a hero that Turretvile needs, but not a hero Turretville deserves'' Celeste made an amazing reference.

''I know right? The only hero they deserve is Handsome Jack. Anyway, there's Scooter's Catch-A-Ride station nearby. Come, I can take you. We can escape.'' Sordo said. That was an okay plan, I guess.

''Sounds good to me. I don't wanna die in a place where I was about to get burnt on a pyre...Ugh. The memory makes me sick...'' Mary said.

''You're not the only one...'' Celeste commented. Anyway, we ended the chit chat and ran to Scooter's Catch-A-Ride. It was out of the village, but really close to it. The only issue was that the bandits notices us. The bandits that couldn't do anything because they had rocket launchers. They started firin' at us. Then some marauders with normal rifles joined them.

''We're under fire! Quickly, someone materialize the Runner or we're screwed!'' Ryon shouted. That was a good plan. Travis was the one nearest the thing that let the Runners materialize. After realizing it, he ran to it and deployed a Runner with a rocket launcher attached to it. In meanwhile, Sordo was keeping Goliaths off us with his machete. Really, Goliaths now? It couldn't get any worse. Anyway, the car was ready and everyone sat in it...except Sordo.

''The car is ready! Hop in!'' Celeste yelled. Hearing that, Sordo abandoned the Goliaths and ran to us but got shot in the leg.

''APUSSYSHOTME'' He yelled while falling on the ground.

''Come on, crawl over to us!'' Travis yelled.

''I can't, there's no time! It'll take forever for me to do it. Just go, I'll survive!'' He yelled. We did as he commanded. Celeste, who was driving, stepped the pedal and we were on the move. Soon, the Catch-A-Ride station exploded due to rockets they were sending on it. Although I did not see a body, I was pretty sure he died. Still not sure, though.

''He might've survived'' Travis said.

''Nope. He's bitin' the dust'' Ryon said and smiled. Travis looked at him with a shocked face.

''I didn't see the body, but I'm not interested in going back to make sure. Let's get to Siren's Heaven while we've got an opportunity'' I said. And we drove off.

Celeste

Two hours later...

It was already getting dark. We were all tired, but I was stubborn enough to lead the group to Siren's Heaven before midnight. We passed a few skags and multiple bandits, but they weren't a threat to us. Travis was already asleep. Well, anyway, we were driving on a straight road for quite a while now and it didn't seem to end. We were in mountainous area, but it was still pretty warm. And then finally, I saw a single curve ahead of us.

''Yay, a curve. The emotions'' I mumbled out and then turned left. What we saw in the distance, though! An enormous camp with lights still on and a giant statue of a Siren in the middle! Namely, Lilith. We were close.

''We're close'' Hank said. I nodded. I speeded it all up a little. Now, our Runner was moving very fast and the camp was getting very close. And I almost hit the gates, but used brakes in a right moment and nobody needed to get hurt. Nobody opened us for a while.

''Hello? We're...not bandits...'' Hank yelled, clearly tired. And then, a man in an armour opened them for us. I can say I saw him somewhere.

''Oh, hi, I am Axton. You must be the new Vault Hunters.'' He said.

''Yes.'' I replied.

''Seems like you gathered your crew and added two more people. Nice. But really, what took you so long? A slime would arrive faster at Siren's Heaven, starting his journey from The Very High Hill, hehehe'' He mocked us.

''You piece of--'' I tried to say, before the screen cut to black.

NEXT TIME

ON QUEST FOR LOOT AND GLORY

Axton was arguing with a man. It's not really something new, he likes to get into fights, but as Eagle was listening to this, they were arguing on a...probably serious matter.

''Hey. Having some trouble with that man?'' Eagle asked.

''Hey. Maybe you can help me. Axton here says he's too much short of men to complete my mission, but maybe you will be gentle enough to do it'' The elder guy said.

''Will I get paid?'' Eagle asked with a grin.

''Yes, you will.''

''I seem to be under attack. Please, help me'' Dr. Zed echoed Hank and his voice seemed calm, even if he was supposedly at danger.

''Yeah, I second that. Quickly, go to Zed's Hoespital!'' This time, Axton echoed Hank. There was too much shit on Hank's head! How was he supposed to make everything they say in such a little time span?!''

''Oh, yeah, watch out for Spook. Guy's an asshole. He got into old Handsome Jack's factory and he's threatening me through his ECHO...something about loaders...Mars...I dunno, guy's a freak and I will pay a bounty for his head'' Eagle found Vasquez's message on the ECHOnet. Crap...Wasn't Mars a mega-super-badass Loader? An ancestor of Saturn?

''You fucked with me.''

''You tried to cross my plans.''

''Now I'm gonna show you...''

''...how big your mistake is.''

''I am Spook and I can tell you that!''

EPISODE 2

SEARCHING FOR REVENGE

COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK

[YOUR CHOICES]

Panic - You hid when Travis killed Blackhill

Love - You accepted Claptrap's mission

Brutality - You killed the bandit slowly and painfully.

Acceptance - You let Travis come with you.

Challenge - You accepted Sordo's challenge.

Family - You said you were related to Jack.

Monsters - You fought your way through bandits.

Forgiveness - You changed Sheriff's AI Chip.

• Awesome Chapter and Episode!!!

Episode 1 - Siren's Heaven continues...Not for long now. Hank (?) You spared The Sheriff, so he can still...defend...a village? Okay,

• Awesome! Absolutely awesome! This story is officially better than Claptrap :D

Episode 1 - Siren's Heaven continues...Not for long now. Hank (?) You spared The Sheriff, so he can still...defend...a village? Okay,

• Noooo Sordoooo. Eh I bet he'll just get a second wind, go invisible and get out of the battle.

Hope episode 2 isn't releasing after 4 months like some episode 2 I know... Not saying names

• Thank you so much <3

Awesome! Absolutely awesome! This story is officially better than Claptrap

• Naaaah. Just 3 months.

Just kidding, tomorrow or day after tomorrow at best :D

Noooo Sordoooo. Eh I bet he'll just get a second wind, go invisible and get out of the battle. Hope episode 2 isn't releasing after 4 months like some episode 2 I know... Not saying names

• THX xD

supersagig posted: »

Awesome Chapter and Episode!!!

• Can't wait for the next episode! This one was perfect!

• Holy Crap I freaking LOVED this Ep! Definetely one of the best Fanfic writers I've seen in a while! :D

• Sorry but it's been 3 days. Have you been busy with work, etc?

• patience is a virtue

Mistercrit posted: »

Sorry but it's been 3 days. Have you been busy with work, etc?

• >_>

<_<

I should probably finish that character.

Amazing chapter BTW.

• edited March 2015

This is Pandora. Something tells me that a bunch of sexually deprived losers on a planet made of garbage don't strive to be as socially correct as you.

Flog61 posted: »

I know I'm going to be shot down for this but... Can it not be 'quest for loot, glory and women'? It makes it sound like women are things

• 87 left.

Just kidding, I have an idea for the beginning of the episode, I just need to think of the decisions for you guys to make and I can start writing.

Mistercrit posted: »

Sorry but it's been 3 days. Have you been busy with work, etc?

• You turned into a Chinese guy xD

And thanks

Pipas posted: »

>_> <_< I should probably finish that character. Amazing chapter BTW.

• edited March 2015

Hello. How are ya? Care to continue listening to the story of four rookie Vault Hunters on their biggest adventure? Well, now that I have plenty of time, we'll be able to finish this epic story very soon.

Anyway, where were we? Ah, yes. At the beginning. I told this story to so many people recently I kinda lost track. Yes, as you remember, it all started with a simple request from Axton, Lilith and other main Vault Hunters. They needed help in recent constant bandit attacks on their military city, Siren's Heaven.

Four rookies who decided to help them were on their way. They quickly realized that getting there won't be that easy and their truck was attacked whenever they were spotted.

Looking for a shelter, they found a little Hyperion village called Turretville. They helped The Sheriff in securing it and they also helped the local Claptrap unit in his love problems.

They did everything The Sheriff asked, hoping he could help them with getting into Axton's city. But instead...they had to face him in a bloody battle. Though they did not kill him. They also met their new nemesis, a bandit warlord called Spook. Little did they know that he had greater plans in mind. And then, they realized there was a Catch-A-Ride station nearby which they used to escape. Nobody heard of the Sheriff or Turretville ever since.

They spent few days at Siren's Heaven to meet all the Vault Hunters and make friends with 'em. They were looking for a way to kill Spook who was trying to kill them.

They were searching for revenge.

Celeste

It was our fourth day in Siren's Heaven. As it was pretty quiet and nothing was really happening, Axton let us relax and meet everyone. And even though I had plenty of time, I still haven't seen or talked to Zer0, only this Mordecai guy who was also known as the Computer Guy in the city, because he was taking care of computers in the main base. Oh, and he was also the one paying for the ECHOnet. ECHOnet connection on the computers ain't cheap but he was completing a lot of people's quests and somehow managed to pay all of this. Anyway, it was the morning of the fifth day. I haven't slept for long and when I woke up at almost 10AM, I could barely see. The reason? Watching horrors with Hank. Not only did we seat near the TV until late hours, I could barely sleep, being afraid of my life. And here I was, laying in my bed, barely awake.

''Guh...Oh fawk...My head...My eyes...Jesus, no more of this...I need to borrow that coffee express from Patricia, she lives right next to me. And I'm too damn tired to dress up, hope nobody will see me with my pajamas and the messed up hair'' I talked to myself. I stood up, ready to go to Patricia's settlement right next to me. Nobody will see me, right? It will only take few seconds to get into there. Nobody will ever see.

I left my house and with a quick hustle, I ran to Patricia's house. I was looking all around myself, seeing if nobody sees me. I was so focused on that, I didn't see Axton in front of me and when I was looking away, I ran into him.

''Whoa! Axton, what are you...doing here?'' I asked nervously.

''Um...I was heading to Patricia. You look...great, by the way...'' He replied.

AXTON

Great soldier, good leader, terrible liar

''Yeah, um, thanks...'' I replied. Well, that was awkward, I could hear lies in his words. Well, I've been spotted. It was predictable, but I really didn't want it to happen.

''So...Um, can I ask you something?" Axton asked. I nodded.

''I was going to Patricia to ask her for being present on our meeting that will start in an hour. It's about Spook. Oh, and I'd want you and others to come too, if possible. Yeah, I wanted to ask her, but she's frickin' creepy and whenever I talk to her, I feel like she's staring into my soul, don't ask. I don't know how Lilith and the gang made friends with her, but nevermind. Will you be so good to do that?'' He continued.

''Yeah, I will. Don't worry. And yeah, she creeps the heck out of me too, but I like her.'' I replied, trying to be nice to Axton after what he said to us when we arrived. I called him a piece of shit and we had troubles because of that, but it's all good now. I hope.

''Good. And do not tell anything about the meeting to anyone else. Only the Vault Hunters and Patricia must arrive. I don't wanna raise panic around other Crimson Raiders, since they know if I or Lilith make up a meeting, shit's serious.'' Axton said.

''I will try to have that on mind, Axton. You can go now.'' I replied. He smiled and went away. Luckily, he didn't make any mocking comments at the end. Well, now that I was free of any talking, I entered Patricia's house. Nobody was inside. Did she left somewhere?

''Patricia? Patricia!'' I called, but nobody responded. I saw her coffee express and without any permission, I used it to make a coffee. Mm, that was delicious. And I was feeling a hundred times better. Anyway, when I was drinking the fourth cup of the coffee, I heard some weird noises coming from the basement. A little unsure, I entered it. It was dark and the smell was unbearable.

''WAAAAAGHHH!!!'' Patricia screamed, jumping at me, nearly causing a heart attack on me! She was wearing big mechanical rakk wings on her back and fake vampire teeth in her mouth...Does every scientist have to be crazy?!

PATRICIA TANNIS

The patron of mad scientists

''What the hell, Patricia? If I had a gun on me, I would shoot you in the face out of fear!'' I yelled.

''Oh, no, that's alright. That's a natural reaction and I wouldn't blame you. I definitely didn't want to test that shield I bought from Zed yesterday'' She replied.

''So...ummm...you wanted me to shoot you?'' I asked, a bit surprised.

''Did I say that?'' She asked.

''No, but--Ah, whatever. What are you doing?'' I asked her, hoping not to regret that question.

''Ah, you just reminded me! I need to see if I can repeat the history!'' She said, excited and started running up the stairs until we were at her rooftop. What the heck...

''What the hell are you doing, Patricia?!'' I yelled at her.

''I'm gonna see if I can touch the sky with simple mechanical wings! I will see if I can be like Veonardo La Dinci!'' She screamed back and jumped off the rooftop and started to wave her arms and surprisingly, instead of bashing her face into the ground, she stayed in the air.

''Woooo! Look at me, people! I'm a rakk!!!'' She yelled and some of the Crimson Raiders came to watch. I facepalmed. I needed to get her out of there.

[''Patricia! Axton wants your presence on his meeting. Don't make him mad!'']

[''Patricia, stop! The Vault Hunters want you for something! Go meet with Axton!]

Eagle

Ah, what a beautiful day it was. I slept so well last night I woke up with a perfect mood. I literally walked out of my house dancing. I didn't want to waste my time on getting to know the other Vault Hunters, not like I was in some sort of a story that needed character development, amirite? Anyway, I went out to search for side quests. I didn't have a lot of money recently and killing someone in that mood would be just pleasure.

I went out for a walk, looking for jobs and then I saw Axton arguing with somebody. It's not something rare, he likes to get into fights. The man he was arguing with was looking pretty old. He had white hair tied into a ponytail and a thick moustache which looked exactly like mine. Interesting. Oh, and also his left arm was robotic. He looked nice, wonder why was Axton arguing with him?

''Oh, Skaggie, if you want, go to Tannis and file a complaint if you want. I told you like a million times already, I'm short of men. A lot of them died during the bandit raids and I don't want to get them killed on a simple bandit'' Axton was saying.

''That simple bandit is a warlord, Axton. Killing him would help your cause. Come on, man. I'm sure you've got someone talented enough to not die on a simple mission, don't you?'' The man said.

''Heya, Axton. Having trouble with that man?'' I asked.

''Oh, Eagle. Great. Deal with that man here, I'm busy. I gotta do the preparations for the meeting'' Axton said and went away.

''He's always busy. Sigh. Anyway, would you help me? Axton here says he's too short of men to complete my mission but you look like someone who can do it'' The man said.

''A mission? Hmm...Will I get paid?'' I asked with a grin. The man rolled his eyes, but smiled a while after.

''Yes, you will. Not much, but you will'' He replied.

''Well then, I'm all for that. What's the mission about?'' I asked.

''So, my name is Skag-Pie. I have a shack not far from Sanctuary and Siren's Heaven where I keep all my lovely skags. If you don't know me, I am a cook, pretty (in)famous in this part of Pandora. I make delicious dishes using skag meat, sometimes rakk meat and even cave mushrooms. Um, the not poisoned cave mushrooms. Anyway, for a while, a bandit clan I've been living near to has been asking me...unpolitely...to send them my food every once in a while. And I was doing that until now. The bandit clanlord joined Spook and now he's totally not afraid of me. Or even the Vault Hunters from here. He told me to send him twenty thousand dollars in a week, otherwise he'll decapitate my skags heads and send them to Spook. I don't have that money, obviously. Could you do something about that?'' Skag-Pie told his story. Although I didn't hear all of it, I agreed anyways.

SKAG-PIE

A professional cook and a traveler. Don't question his name.

''HAHAHAHA, that's fantastic, young boy! The reward is 500 dollars. It's not much, but always something, right?'' He said with an annoying laugh.

''Yeah.'' I said.

''Good. I'll be waiting at my home. Visit me ASAP.'' He replied and went away. I noticed Travis was nearby and heard all of that.

''Oh, hi Travis!'' I said and smiled.

''Hi, Eagle. You goin' on a mission? Can I go with you?'' He asked.

Him coming with me meant I'd have to split money 50-50 to not look like a jerk. 250 dollars wasn't much, but not letting Travis go with me would be even more...jerkish.

[Let Travis accompany you, earn 250$]

[Don't let Travis accompany you, earn 500$]

• [''Patricia, stop! The Vault Hunters wants you for something! Go meet with Axton!]

Patricia, stahp!

Woo, Skag-Pie! Thanks for introducing him :D

Hello. How are ya? Care to continue listening to the story of four rookie Vault Hunters on their biggest adventure? Well, now that I have pl

• [''Patricia, stop! The Vault Hunters wants you for something! Go meet with Axton!]

[Don't let Travis accompany you, earn 500$] I am greed bastard....

Hello. How are ya? Care to continue listening to the story of four rookie Vault Hunters on their biggest adventure? Well, now that I have pl

• Ha, no problem :P

[''Patricia, stop! The Vault Hunters wants you for something! Go meet with Axton!] Patricia, stahp! [Let Travis accompany you, earn 250$] Woo, Skag-Pie! Thanks for introducing him

• [''Patricia, stop! The Vault Hunters want you for something! Go meet with Axton!]

• [''Patricia, stop! The Vault Hunters want you for something! Go meet with Axton!]

• What a great start for this episode!

[''Patricia, stop! The Vault Hunters want you for something! Go meet with Axton!]

• This is a really good episode so far!

• [''Patricia! Axton wants your presence on his meeting. Don't make him mad!'']

• Hi Crips! Since I have high esteem of you as a writer, I'd like you to give me an opinion of this fanfiction story about minecraft. I've personally written chapter 5. I would highly appreciate it. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92940/steve-s-life-story-interactive-minecraft-story

• cubophobia get out of here !!!

AlfMusic posted: »

Hi Crips! Since I have high esteem of you as a writer, I'd like you to give me an opinion of this fanfiction story about minecraft. I've per

• I like Lehfeel's projects and I took part in the Untold one, I will read the wholy story (your chapter also) and then maybe I'm gonna join myself. Hey, it's minecraft XD

Also, chapter coming 2morro

AlfMusic posted: »

Hi Crips! Since I have high esteem of you as a writer, I'd like you to give me an opinion of this fanfiction story about minecraft. I've per

• Don't mind me just shameless advertising nothing to see here. Would like you to join though Crips wink wink

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/93482/train-murder-mystery-interactive-story-character-submission-open

Alt text

• Thanks! I'm super excited for you chapter!

I like Lehfeel's projects and I took part in the Untold one, I will read the wholy story (your chapter also) and then maybe I'm gonna join myself. Hey, it's minecraft XD Also, chapter coming 2morro

• Finally sent a character. Phew.

• Nice one, had to reduce the height of the page to read it all, but I did and man, isn't it awesome! I will find a good use for him...them. :D

Pipas posted: »

Finally sent a character. Phew.

• Characters whose fate is unknown (I bet they're dead): Sordo,

https://youtu.be/vodd6C5ryUU

• Trololololo :D

Characters whose fate is unknown (I bet they're dead): Sordo, https://youtu.be/vodd6C5ryUU

• Alt text

Nice one, had to reduce the height of the page to read it all, but I did and man, isn't it awesome! I will find a good use for him...them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.