Quest for Loot and Glory - A Borderlands Interactive FanFiction - [OFFICIALLY UNCANCELLED]

Comments

• They will meet a certain fate.

I am kidding, go ahead, just if you could, not more than 8 :P

That bad?

• 3 might be enough for me...For now

Crips posted: »

They will meet a certain fate. I am kidding, go ahead, just if you could, not more than 8 :P

• You guys <3

I know Flog. He's awesome.

• this is litarilly quote from the first borderlands intro, i bet if it was said by a girl about winning hot guys u wouldnt care

Flog61 posted: »

Thanks haha :P

• edited February 2015

Dbarda you don't know what you have done... The flog is coming... Runs away

this is litarilly quote from the first borderlands intro, i bet if it was said by a girl about winning hot guys u wouldnt care

• I've just sent my character (Travis). Tell me what you think about him :)

• He's great! I think I might find a role for him the soonest out of all characters so far.

Mistercrit posted: »

I've just sent my character (Travis). Tell me what you think about him

• Alt text

No, I won't chop chop all of them. I'm just saying that to be more funny. xD

• Thanks a lot! I'm really honored :)

He's great! I think I might find a role for him the soonest out of all characters so far.

• That means i need more characters!

He's great! I think I might find a role for him the soonest out of all characters so far.

• well do not get my wrong but I may care

this is litarilly quote from the first borderlands intro, i bet if it was said by a girl about winning hot guys u wouldnt care

• Lol, hahahahaha! I'm gonna post this to the OP, it's so good xD

• :)

Dbarda you don't know what you have done... The flog is coming... Runs away

• Yes, because reverse sexism doesn't exist in the same way.

There's a reason it's more acceptable to stereotype white people than black people: white people haven't been oppressed for millennia.

And women have been oppressed for far longer than black people.

• edited February 2015

Guess what! Prologue is ready!

Prologue - Greetings, traveler!

Pandora. A planet in far, far galaxy. It's dangerous and its inhabitants are murderous. A place where you can get killed for giving someone the wrong look on your face. Full of deserts, tundras and other beautiful terrains, Pandora is a planet having its own secrets, like Vaults...They're told to contain amazing power and richies. And people who seek those Vaults are called Vault Hunters...they're treated like gods there. All of them belong to the Crimson Raiders, a big group of soldiers fighting with bandits. Once they fought with Hyperion and Handsome Jack, whom they killed. Now, some of the inhabitants spit at Jack's memory or Helios, Hyperion's base, even though their spit can't even reach rakks flying in the air. Beautiful, isn't it? Believe me, you want to be there. If you have a gun and money, you're powerful enough to write history on this planet. Crimson Raiders wrote history. But now their new city, Siren's Heaven has been attacked by bandits. And they needed desperate help. Meet those newcomers now.

CELESTE!

''Can't escape me, motherfucker!''

HANK!

''What does this button do?!''

RYON!

''You're gonna pay!''

EAGLE!

"I am discriminated because I come from Earth.''

Well, now that you met them and you know who they are, we can get into their points of views. Be ready, my fellow friends, to hear an epic story of loot, glory and love!

Celeste

Well, was that an emotional start of my story! I was born and raised on Pandora, until my parents got killed by Hyperion. Since then, I wanted to get revenge on them real hard, but other Vault Hunters did it first. I am a Siren, in fact. Sirens are supposed to have awesome combat powers that could squish a huge army in few minutes. But my powers are a bit...different, I admit. I can run really fast like Sonic for a few minutes. I can even jump higher and make a blasting dive that could kill the enemies being nearest to me. I admit, that was something. Although, seeing Lilith or Maya, I seem to be a little...well, a little pathetic. But I am not. I will find the Vault and will help the other hunters in Siren's Heaven. Although, with the company I got, it may be a little difficult. Or a lot, I could even say. Why didn't I get Zer0? I admit, I have a little crush on him. But is that really that bad? I think many girls do after what he did...Killing Handsome Jack is not something anyone could do. He's special...Maybe even more special than Roland. Rest in peace, Roland. Anyway, where was I? My point was to describe my team, yet I got lost in thoughts about Zer0...Ah, Zer0. We'll gonna meet soon. And I'll probably blush the hell out of myself while talking to you.

So anyway, on first hand we got Hank, who's a former Hyperion engineer who entered Pandora to seek fame and glory, as he was a barely noticable employee back on Helios. And if that didn't make you want to kill him, I know what will. He's got his own Loader, which he uses to win battles. Not only that he's a robot abuser, the loader is really small and really cute, which makes his crime double harder. Although, in fact, his little AWW Loader is a bloodthirsty machine, it doesn't make his actions justified. Little AWW Loader is sweet as hell. It even lets you pat him on the little rectangular head. Isn't that adorable? When Hank dies, I'm gonna take that Loader bot and clam it as my own. Nobody will judge me anyway, Hank is a freak and a robot abuser.

And believe me or not, my other companion, Ryon, is even worse. He likes to call himself a mad scientist, because he chopped off his own hand and installed a machine gun in it, making it an effective, but scary as hell weapon. What's more, he doesn't want to talk about his past. I don't know whether he's from Pandora, Helios, Earth, Elpis or some other shit. But seeing his...craziness...I would say he's from Pandora. But seeing his scientific talent, I would say Helios. Ah, hell if I know!

Eagle is different. He's actually decent. Although his cloak and his face scares me as hell, he's a good man. Used to be a fearsome assasin on Earth, he came on Pandora when he heard Siren's Heaven needs recruits to kill an army of bandits. He wouldn't waste an opportunity to get so many headshots. And his robotic zooming eye makes his tasks easier.

I met with this...delightful company at the Meeting Point at Very High Hill. Whoever invented that name is a genius. Anyway, we quickly got into a truck Hank built for us. It seemed pretty invincible to me. But that's good. Sanctuary was very far away. Looking in the sky, it seemed like it was a star, but no. It was an actual floating city. We were also pretty far away from Siren's Heaven, since the Very High Hill is on a very hot desert bandits haven't invaded yet. I kinda feel sorry for Hank, since he was building a truck all alone in this sandy hell.

''Are you sure that's a good plan?'', I asked just to make sure. Getting quickly through an army of bandits on one go seemed to be pretty crazy, if not completely stupid. Although the truck seemed pretty secure. If the bandits guns couldn't get through it, nothing could. And it was always nice to try out. I mean, someone needed to check Hank's brilliant engineering talent, blah blah blah. Anyway, we got into the car. The seats were shockingly nice and comfortable. You could kill bandits from it, while your butt was comfortable. Wait, what? That sounded totally wrong...

''I am pretty damn sure. No bastard is gonna ever break this iron. It's thick and hard'', Hank answered while getting on a driver's seat. I chuckled a bit, since I had...dirty thoughts about this sentence.

''Like your cock?'', Ryon asked mockingly, laughing hardly while getting on a gunner seat. My thoughts exactly! But it would be weird if those words would come out of my mouth...No pun intended. Eagle sighed and said nothing, while getting on another gunner seat, since the truck had two gunner seats, a driver's seat and a passanger seat. I sat in the passanger one.

''I'll, uh...I'll ignore that comment, Ryon. Alright, everybody ready for some fun?'' A slightly desoriented Hank asked. Hell, boy, I was never that ready to kick some ass!

''Let's kick some tires and light some fires!'', I shouted out of excitement, also as a sign of me being ready.

''Hey, hey hey! Copyright, Celeste.'' Eagle said which confused me.

''What?'' I asked.

''Uhmmm...Y'know, nevermind. Let's just get to Siren's Heaven.'' Eagle replied, removing his sniper rifle and holding it in his hands, probably never so sure to headshot someone earlier. This was a place of no law and no punishment and he knew that, as smart man as he was.

Soon, Hank started the engines and we were on our way out. Beautiful dunes and rocky hills were all around us. There were some buildings on the horizon. Probably some sort of a village, probably overrun by bandits. But who cares! We have this invincible truck now. It was bulletproof. Not sure if rocketproof, but we were soon to find out. And I was so excited, I think I was wet! ...From sweat. On my forehead. You pervert. I noticed Hawk was watching this beautiful landscape, sometimes even using his zoom eye. I smiled and so did Ryon.

''You're gonna write history of this hot place soon, Eagle. Everyone does...in some way'' Ryon said. That made me think if he's not Pandoran. It would all make sense.

''I am aware of that. Anyone can make history for the place he or she lives in. It's just a matter of time...'' Eagle got lost in thoughts. Probably thinking about his earlier assasinations of Earth. I always wondered how it is on Earth. There are some tales that it was a poor, consumed by war planet back 500 years ago. Just like Pandora right now! Although the fighting sides aren't that obvious now. Anybody could fight with anybody. So anyway, soon we were attacked by bandits. And there were dozens of them! Everyone shooting right at us, focused only on us! If the shootout would going on like this, we'd all die! So we had to fight back, not just drive through like little bitches.

Hank removed his AWW Loader from his pocket and throwed him at the side of the truck. Smart little robot found a place to stand on and sent tiny rockets to the bandits, who were standing on the top of the dumes, buildings and sand itself. It was kinda effective, but the speed the loader was fighting it was kinda...too slow. So Eagle started to play his role. He used his zoom eye on some of the bandits and bam, bam, bam! All of them were shot in the head! Although he was even slower than AWW Loader. And yes, although he sat on the gunner seat, Hank forgot to implement any sort of gun on them, so...You can imagine it yourself.

Ryon sighed and clicked a button on his robotic arm and it almost immediately turned into a machine gun! Now THAT was some serious bandit killing! He and the loader were an amazing murder couple. But soon we realized bandits had their own plans against us.

When we drove through the village I spoke of earlier, the earth crumbled. Something exploded and I lost conciousness. Before I did, I realized there was a shitload of explosives placed. It was a trap. They knew about our meeting at The Very High Hill. That's why they haven't build a camp there. Just to set off this pretty brilliant trap.

I was woken up by a pretty annoying robotic voice. When my vision got less blurry, I realised it was a Claptrap unit who helped me get through the ruins of our Murder Truck.

''Greetings, traveler! We're currently under attack! But fear not, I have a hideout nearby!'' The robot said.

''What? Where are my friends?" I asked as I saw they weren't there.

''Do you think I'm stupid, milady? They're already there! But you had a harder time waking up. For a while I thought I'm gonna leave you here to become a meat bicycle and save my own life, but you woke up!'' Claptrap said, getting pretty creepy.

''Meat bicy--? Listen, I gotta go into your hideout. What is it? And where?'' I asked, a little annoyed, bullets barely avoiding us.

''An old Hyperion village called Turretville! Let's go!'' The robot replied and I soon followed them, barely surviving. Seems like the bandits were too scared to even come near the village. But I soon realized why. A bigass turret stood nearby, thankfully it didn't start shooting at us! I reunited with my friends.

''Celeste! I thought you were dead! ...Already'', Ryon said.

''Where are we?'' I asked. I've never been here before.

''Greetings, travelers! Currently, we're at Turretville, a village built by Handsome Jack worshippers, which is guarded by turrets! Did you know those fools wanted to make me a turret? ME?! Don't joke with me, pal!'' Little annoying robot was still speaking.

''Worshippers?'' Hank asked.

''Guys...You'd probably want to look at this.'' Eagle said. Kinda surprised by his words, I looked into the direction he was facing. Oh my God. Dozen citizens kneeling before a giant, golden statue of Handsome Jack, clearly worshipping him! What the hell was that?

''Oh, the citizens of this village don't believe Handsome Jack is dead. They think it's a bandit lie. Of course, they're just in denial, but I had no heart to tell them the truth!'' Claptrap said.

...What the hell did we step into? A village of Handsome Jack worshippers...and no sign of Siren's Heaven whatsoever.

Did we...fail? ALREADY?!

End of Prologue

• Can i send characters?

• This is great and I am so joining! I've sent my characters, Helena and Skag-Pie. Hope you like them :)

• Holy shit that was amazing! I can't wait for the rest!

Guess what! Prologue is ready! Prologue - Greetings, traveler! Pandora. A planet in far, far galaxy. It's dangerous and its inhabitant

• Flog plz stop.

Yes, because reverse sexism doesn't exist in the same way. There's a reason it's more acceptable to stereotype white people than black pe

• well is a start but you can do better...

any way I will expect this

Alt text

Guess what! Prologue is ready! Prologue - Greetings, traveler! Pandora. A planet in far, far galaxy. It's dangerous and its inhabitant

• Neva #SJWandProud

papai46 posted: »

Flog plz stop.

• EHMAHGERD!

Neva #SJWandProud

• When can we expect the first episode? wink

• Alt text

• edited February 2015

so, you saying if someone had something bad happened to him in the past he is allowed to do it to others? black guys had suffer racism long time ago (so is alot of other races), that means they allowed to be racist? to do to others what done to them?, girls suffered sexism, those that allow them to be sexist to guys?

two wrongs dosent make a right.

also there is not such thing as reverse sexism,and its one of the more stupid things i have heard, sorry. sexism is sexism. not matter if its about girls or guys

Neva #SJWandProud

• I didn't say it doesn't exist, I said it's absurd to compare them.

The type of sexism you get against men/ the type of racism you get against white people is SO different to the type you get against women and black people. Millenia of segregation has left so many cultural stamps on our society we're trying to scrub off. It's also far less frequent. Like, far less. And most of the time it's meant by the minority as purposeful exaggeration.

For example, the phrase 'eat the rich' was used in the war against classism. That isn't classism in itself, its being extreme on purpose to fight against the extreme amount of prejudice present.

so, you saying if someone had something bad happened to him in the past he is allowed to do it to others? black guys had suffer racism long

• edited February 2015

I love them :D Skag-Pie is gonna be introduced in second Episode, think I might find a role for him. Not sure about Katarina, but probably soon enough.

This is great and I am so joining! I've sent my characters, Helena and Skag-Pie. Hope you like them

• Of course, never too much of them!

supersagig posted: »

Can i send characters?

• 2day m8

Mistercrit posted: »

When can we expect the first episode? wink

• Alt text

2day m8

• It's great! I love it!

• edited February 2015

Seriously, the way you write is amazing!

AlfMusic posted: »

It's great! I love it!

• Thank you! :D

AlfMusic posted: »

Seriously, the way you write is amazing!

• you really avoided everything i said but whatever

I didn't say it doesn't exist, I said it's absurd to compare them. The type of sexism you get against men/ the type of racism you get aga

• Alt text

you really avoided everything i said but whatever

Sign in to comment in this discussion.