The 58th Annual Hunger Games: An Interactive fan fiction

Comments

• [Go opposite direction]

TWD_25 posted: »

Sasha: District 6 DAY 3 No cannons. None. I stayed up all through the night, listening. Hoping to hear just one. No, the Gamemakers wi

• Alt text

[Stay] I thinks will be perfect. @LiquidChicagoTed many will see the fire, trap or not, some may go to the fire and many will run, careers will be there that's mean some one may die in that camp fire, I am scare that [Go opposite direction] will meet Connor and again put Sasha in danger, I can't take this any more!

Sasha: District 6 DAY 3 No cannons. None. I stayed up all through the night, listening. Hoping to hear just one. No, the Gamemakers wi

• [Stay]

Awesome Chapter!!

• That = Death

Sorry for the wait! I fell asleep and just got back from school and after school activities. Most of part one is already started so it shoul

• edited April 2015

Let's study this chapter

1. first the love is in the air!
    2. “Is it just me or are things getting colder?”, “Agreed, it’s colder than the night, and that’s saying something.”... writer wants us to choice [Investigate the smoke] because fire is hot like love.
    3. "Camouflage, a specialty the district six victors have." the writer give us a clue if we choice to [Stay] and how we can take an advantage of this especially that Zelos showed his talent.
    4. We know that Connor is hunting and want to kill Sasha, BECAUSE YOU CHOICE THAT!!, any case there isn't a option to [Go opposite direction] I SAY IS NOT!
    5. Zelos personality is to help other so he is worry about fire....

I know you all want to kill Sasha and I won't allow it !!!

now I am little curios what was your main reason for the choice [Go the opposite direction] ?

• edited April 2015

I know you all want to kill Sasha and I won't allow it !!!

I really don't want to kill her, right now she's my 3rd favourite after Cheyenne and Alara, so I'm kind of rooting for her. In any way, if the tribute is not a complete monster like the D1 and D2 tributes and Connor, or if this does not endanger my tributes, I always try to help all tributes survive and pick options that are beneficial to them.

I chose to go in the opposite direction because I fear the careers might find them if they stay where they are, since they might search the broader area around the fire and stumble upon them. If the careers are moving, they should move too. Staying is what could get them killed. I also have a really low opinion on the walking failure with issues that is Connor and I don't think he has any skills besides a severe psychosis that are any threat to Sasha or Zelos on their own. Since they are together, I don't think Connor has any chance of defeating them and will likely not even wound them. If he attacks them, he is a dead man. Also, he is searching for them and he is on Sasha's trail. If they stay where they are, he might catch them, if they move he likely won't find them.

ualexen92 posted: »

Let's study this chapter * first the love is in the air! * “Is it just me or are things getting colder?”, “Agreed, it’s colder than th

• edited April 2015

largely agree with you but... they can Camouflage stay invisible, Connor is psycho, never know how he can react, more likely Connor won't attack like fool... he may be playing nice and pretend hurt or what so ever then finally when get closer to Sasha... god no, in anycase if they were camouflage Connor will heading through camp where is Cheyenne or some one that really need hot spot! (I don't know why I say Cheyenne), hope you have right.

PS: is just a theory, a fan fic theory

I know you all want to kill Sasha and I won't allow it !!! I really don't want to kill her, right now she's my 3rd favourite after C

• Heavens Sake, I change my vote to [Stay]

Please don't make me regret this!

mr.quality posted: »

[Go the opposite direction ]

• [Stay]. I'm stuck in the middle but ualexn and mr.quality want this so...

• I just mentioned them because they're the ones with the characters in this part.

supersagig posted: »

me too! why you forget about me? u.u

• me too! why you forget about me? u.u

AAA_Jane posted: »

[Stay]. I'm stuck in the middle but ualexn and mr.quality want this so...

• Sorry for the wait! I had tons of homework and barely got any sleep. I'll start the next part when I get home in a couple minutes.

• YAY

Sorry for the wait! I had tons of homework and barely got any sleep. I'll start the next part when I get home in a couple minutes.

• YAY BTW. I think it would be either about the Careers or Alara and Troy. I think Celia should get at least one POV

Well that took longer than anticipated, starting part two!

• Well that took longer than anticipated, starting part two!

• edited April 2015

Cain: District 5

DAY 3

Cheyenne has decided to trust me wholeheartedly after she accepted my alliance. I don’t have any misgivings from her like the other tributes. The needlessly obvious runs through my mind, we can’t both win. But since the odds are stacked against either of us winning, I don’t bother to engage in the thought too much.

I’ve let Cheyenne sleep today and most of yesterday, lot’s of things have happened to her. The swelling in her face has gone down, but I think her nose may have been broken judging by it’s new found crookedness. Her dead ally, Buck. It must hurt, both physically and emotionally.

She’s shivering from the cold, even in her sleep. But we have no blankets, or knives or food.

I may as well move, forage some roots and berries. Run them through Cheyenne and eat them. She’s bound to be safe.

There’s a crackle behind me. If I had a weapon, now would be the time to draw it. I cower behind a tree. To my relief, I see no tribute. I move out from the tree and let a sigh of relief a moment too early because in a matter of seconds, the forest floor begins to fall from under my feet.

I begin to flee, the tree I hid behind just moments ago has now been eaten by mud and debris. The arena has taken a new form of mud and dirt. It snaps at my feet, and devours anything in it’s way.

“Run!” I scream for Cheyenne to wake. “Run!”

Cheyenne, who’s awoken from the noise is on her feet, but not as alert from just waking. I sprint past her, trying to pull her with me. “We have to move!” I tug on her arm, urging for her small legs to move. She starts behind me, the crackling has grown and if she screams in help, I wouldn’t even hear her.

The world has transformed to mud and dirt. It snaps at my feet, devours the trees. This was a mudslide. District five has never had one but we’ve learned about them in school.

This was no natural occurrence. It had taken such a structured shaped and uniform like it was just some tidal wave. Man-made, machine made, Gamemaker made. Things had been slow, no deaths, perhaps no fights. The Games were teetering on dullness, and that’s something the Games must never do.

The mud snaps at my feet. The debris makes it almost impossible to breathe. My lanky legs clumsily leap over a pine tree that’s been knocked over. This slows me down, I can feel the shallow cuts the sharp leaves make on my exposed skin.

My lungs are burning, I’ve never ran so hard in my life. But I don’t dare stop or even look back at the risk of being devoured by the monstrous wave. It has to end eventually, right?

I keep my eye’s focused upfront, sparse pine trees make things more seeable. I’m worried about what’s up front, or what isn’t for that matter. The mountains either makes a sharp decline or a cliff entirely. I need to decide what to do, or if there is anything to do. Is this how the Gamemakers intend to kill me off? It’d make a good show, that’s for sure. I decide I’m going to take my chances and move to the left, hoping I’ve beaten the wave far enough to make a sharp left. When my foot grabs hold of an uprooted tree, causing my feet to come out from under me. My body makes a hard impact on the ground as I tumble down the steep face of the mountain.

Dirt. My eye’s can’t focus on anything but the throbbing in my head and the dirt brown of the floor. This is it. I’ve died, or if I haven’t I will be soon. I know it’s been minutes, maybe seconds of rolling because I’ve yet to hit a tree, but it feels like an hour before the mountain face softens and I’m finally able to get back on my feet.

All I can hear now is the blood rushing in my head. My palms push my body upwards. I’m nearly blind, deaf and disoriented from all the spinning, for all I know I could be walking in circles. That’s how I know it’s stopped. Keep moving! I challenge myself, for certain the Gamemakers have drawn me to some deadly foe to finish me. I perch against the nearest trees as I move, trying not to tip over. Surely all of Panem is focused on me, the bumbling idiot who can barely walk without falling on his own feet.

I’ve managed to get about a hundred yards before my sight returns. Maybe there’s nobody around, surely they would’ve finished me by now. My hand moves toward the head, the sound of blood pumping through my head is deafening. There might be internal bleeding. I can hear the soft blow of a cannon, but only because it's so loud usually.

BAM!

“Cheyenne?” I call out in panic. “Cheyenne!" There’s a faint breeze in the winds, I turn around at the mountain we were once on, the entire north face has been destroyed. Another cannon fires

BAM!

“Cheyenne!” I can’t hear but I know I’m screaming from the tightness of my throat. The odds aren’t looking good as of now. Parts of my hearing have returned, the chirps of the birds in the trees just above. The sound of footsteps nearing, the sound of a sword being drawn from it’s belt. The careers! They were here! Had they seen me?

[Continue looking for Cheyenne] [Leave] [Play dead]

• edited April 2015

OHGOGHOD PLS DON´T BE DURIAN OR COLTON PLS

[Leave] SAVE CAIN

Awesome Chapter!

Cain: District 5 DAY 3 Cheyenne has decided to trust me wholeheartedly after she accepted my alliance. I don’t have any misgivings fro

• [Play dead] OH FUCK OH FUCK. CHEYENNE DONT BE DEAD. I think if he looks for her he'll be killed and I like Cain.

Cain: District 5 DAY 3 Cheyenne has decided to trust me wholeheartedly after she accepted my alliance. I don’t have any misgivings fro

• edited April 2015

Who do you think died? , for me was Zelos and Sasha or 2 two careers because they might have started to fight themselves. Could also be poor Durian and Colton

• I'm thinking Harvest, Colton or Cheyenne. (pls no)

Who do you think died? , for me was Zelos and Sasha or 2 two careers because they might have started to fight themselves. Could also be poor Durian and Colton

• edited April 2015

What did y'all think about the first arena event? (The mudslide) Do you have any comments or suggestions about my writing?

• edited April 2015

Two cannons? Oh shit, oh shit, please don't be my beloved District 7 D:

[Leave]

He screamed her name and the careers likely heard him seeing how they drew their swords, so there is no way playing dead will work. If he continues to look for Cheyenne, he might cause the careers to find and kill both of them. It would be the wisest to leave, in the hopes that the careers follow him. This could give Cheyenne a chance, if she is still alive, albeit it endangers Cain.

On another note I just realized that this means I'm basically ready to sacrifice Cain for Cheyenne... what the hell is wrong with me?

• I fear for Durian u.u

And withocut his possible death , it was cool

What did y'all think about the first arena event? (The mudslide) Do you have any comments or suggestions about my writing?

• I have a very bad feeling for every duo in these games. Alara and Troy are likely in the same area as the careers, so I have a horrible feeling for them. Other possibilities would be Zelos and Sasha or Durian and Colton. Or this is a red herring and it is not a full duo being dead (pls Alara, be safe ;_;), but two tributes who had no connection to each other.

• I really liked it, it was very intense. And two deaths... I just realized that I have no idea who I'd like to see dead besides the careers and Connor. While I have my favourites, I like every tribute still in these games and no matter who will be dead, it will be hard.

• Best possible dead people for me: Satina and Connor

Worst: Alara/Harvest and Durian

• [Leave]

• [Continue looking for Cheyenne]

• Well shit. I hope I didn't make a wrong choice and get everyone killed. Again. RIP two random tributes...

[Leave] I heard a sword. Swords=death. Death=not good.

• It was kinda intense o_o I can't believe two people just died, ugh I don't want anyone to die this is so depressing.

• [Leave] ohhh fuuuuuuuu- okay lets try to weight the consequences of our choices here.

If we look for Cheyenne and find her alive, that's great and all but there is no use of finding her alive if the carriers are around them. And if she turns out to be dead, well we just wasted all of our time and Cain is screwed.

Playing dead is pretty much useless, the carriers probably heard Cain and will look for him, they will suspect something fishy when they hear someone and calling out then the next minute he is dead without a cannon firing.

But if Cheynne is alive and sees Cain leaving, the alliance is over and chances are she won't ally herself with anyone else. Dear lord all these choices are getting us screwed.

• [Leave]

• Intense. I'm scared to find out who those two cannons belong to.

• It was good.... Minus the two Bam's that's never good. Nope, never not once is that ever good.

• I'm posting for @ualexen92 who is banned :P

[Leave]

• edited April 2015

Starting part three in about an hour. What's been your favorite part so far? Or opinions about writing? Be brutally honest about it, I promise you I won't get offended, I just want to find ways for you guys to like the story more. Just don't say it sucks without giving a reason.

• I absolutely love your writing. Every part so far has been great!

Starting part three in about an hour. What's been your favorite part so far? Or opinions about writing? Be brutally honest about it, I promi

• Just don't say it sucks without giving a reason.

It sucks!

runs away without giving a reason, while mischievously twirling his villanous moustache

Naturally I'm just kidding! I whole-heartedly agree with what mr.quality said. You are one of the most talented writers here and you prove it with every part. In general, your writing is wonderful, nearly flawless. The easiness with which you manage to make me care for almost every tribute is amazing and makes me actually a bit worried about later parts of the story which I assume will devastate me. In general, characterization is probably what I love the most in your writing. While so far there are some tributes I think of as more important than others (for example, Satina seems to be more important than Celia), there is no tribute I see as irrelevant or don't care for in either a positive or a negative way. I'm invested in their fates, while the writing is compelling, exciting, positively unnerving and thrilling in the truest sense of the word. The choices are hard, actually even harder than I expected and I am always looking forward for the next part, while fearing the next choice. Which in other words means, this story is more than awesome and I love it!

Starting part three in about an hour. What's been your favorite part so far? Or opinions about writing? Be brutally honest about it, I promi

• edited April 2015

... makes me a bit worried about later parts of the story which I assume will devastate me.

Some of the future deaths planned devastate me. Some I'm very excited to write out because there's a lot of justice done. Im actually really worried about them. I'm hoping nobody hates me after I inevitably kill off more then a couple forum users tributes.

Just don't say it sucks without giving a reason. It sucks! runs away without giving a reason, while mischievously twirling his vi

• edited April 2015

Yeah, I guess that is inevitable. I mean the killing tributes off stuff and the being devastated stuff, not the hating you stuff. I assume that won't happen. And even though I'm more than afraid, I'm also looking forward for what future parts bring. I guess it's safe to say that just as most or all of my favourites will die, most or all of my least favourites will die too, so I guess it will end up balanced.

... makes me a bit worried about later parts of the story which I assume will devastate me. Some of the future deaths planned devas

Sign in to comment in this discussion.