The 58th Annual Hunger Games: An Interactive fan fiction

Comments

• You are making this on porpuse Jane. If this wins and there is an option to kill Cheyenne , i will take it so much :P

AAA_Jane posted: »

ooooh snap, it's a tie!

• edited April 2015

Sorry, not my fault I prefer Zelos and Sasha to Durian and Colton.

supersagig posted: »

You are making this on porpuse Jane. If this wins and there is an option to kill Cheyenne , i will take it so much :P

• edited April 2015

Anyways , i think she closed the when she made the comment "Last part of day 2 up next! Bam!" so :P

AAA_Jane posted: »

Sorry, not my fault I prefer Zelos and Sasha to Durian and Colton.

• [Continue tracking the girl from six]

TWD_25 posted: »

Connor: District 8 Opportunity, It’s all around me, the girl from six is somewhere in the woods. Sasha I believe her name is. Unfortunate

• ;-; this can't be good.

Last part of day 2 up next! Bam!

• edited April 2015

Blight: District 7 Mentor

DAY 2

Haymitch from twelve, Angus from ten, Sunoria from nine, this was my third year but mentoring makes me feel like I’m back in the games. But it wasn’t life on the line this time.

Alara had stood a good chance so far. One of the favorites to win surprisingly. Sponsors had rapidly paid to keep her alive. I wasn’t going to mess this one up, not like

Velvet, the career from one who won the 39th Games by viciously killing her allies is chatting, laughing along with the other careers. I wouldn’t be too surprised if she taught this strategy to Satina, seeing she is another favorite. Once a Career always a Career, evident by the friendships district one and two victors usually keep up.

CURRENT STANDINGS:

1ST: DISTRICT 2 MALE: 3-1

2ND:DISTRICT 1 FEMALE: 3-1

3RD: DISTRICT 4 MALE: 5-1

4TH: DISTRICT 7 FEMALE: 7-1

5TH: DISTRICT 7 MALE 7-1

6TH: DISTRICT 2 FEMALE 8-1

7TH: DISTRICT 8 MALE: 9-1

8TH: DISTRICT 9 FEMALE 11-1

9TH: DISTRICT 5 MALE: 18-1

10TH: DISTRICT 6 FEMALE: 25-1

11TH: DISTRICT 6 MALE 25-1

12TH: DISTRICT 4 FEMALE 34-1

13TH: DISTRICT 12 MALE: 40-1

14TH: DISTRICT 10 FEMALE 55-1

15TH: DISTRICT 11 MALE 80-1

As the male from district eight runs the opposite direction, the boy from eleven’s and twelve odds rapidly increase to 40-1 and 30-1. That puts the girl from ten in the bottom. Not even that impressive eight in training could save her, but that’s what happens when you’re from an outlier district as a twelve year old. Being likable only get’s you so far as well. Your training scores, age, luck thus far, your sponsor money, even your district number all go into effect when odds are calculated.

The careers had gone out hunting for there next victims. All except the pair from four, guarding there camp in the meadow with spears. The arena was huge, it’d take a full day and a half’s walk if they wanted to turn back. But why? They’re fully supplied with food, water and weapons. And they’re heading right towards Troy and Alara.

Troy and Alara need to keep moving, they’re in the driest part of the arena, and the Careers are a matter of hours away from them. I won’t let another tribute of mine die. Not again.

But they won’t move, and I know why, it happened to me in my Games and it nearly killed me. They’re dehydrated. Not going to the Cornucopia is beginning to look worse for them. If they don’t move they’ll surely die. They have a limited number of days before dehydration kills them, they have hours before the Careers come for them.

The anthem plays out. It ends abruptly from the lack of dead tributes in the sky tonight. There’s going to be shit to pay because of this in the morning. Soon, the Capitol people will get bored. In my Games when things got slow the Gamemakers created acidic rain that’d burn through the thickest of clothing and down to the bone. Eight tributes died that day.

Suddenly there’s another Sponsor for my two tributes. Just enough for an ax or water for the both of them for a solid day. That may not seem like much but it may be what saves there life.

[Sponsor an ax for Alara] [Sponsor water for both] [Sponsor an ax for Troy]

I know that bam caught you off guard. You guy's probably thought someone was going to die. Sadly, I lied. But this decision will have consequences in the near future.

• [Sponsor water for both]

Blight: District 7 Mentor DAY 2 Haymitch from twelve, Angus from ten, Sunoria from nine, this was my third year but mentoring makes me

• [Sponsor an ax for Troy] Troy's underrated :P

Blight: District 7 Mentor DAY 2 Haymitch from twelve, Angus from ten, Sunoria from nine, this was my third year but mentoring makes me

• [Sponsor water for both] better rehydrate! the careers are coming for yall 7!

• Where is everybody?

• I'm here.

Where is everybody?

• <3

mr.quality posted: »

I'm here.

• edited April 2015

Im in my house using my phone to use my accout on telltale games and talking to you through said message.

Where is everybody?

• edited April 2015

Oh god, oh shit, oh no, oh damn, I will choose wrong I know it, I got baaad feeling. Every option could be beneficial for her and Troy, but with the careers coming, they need something specific to help. Alara is good, probably better than Troy, but she can't take on 3 careers. I can totally see the one with the weapon pulling a heroic sacrifice. With water, they might be able to run away, or they might loose their chance to fight back. Shit, shit, shiiit.... Being the most indecisive guy on this planet has it's downsides.

[Sponsor water for both - to the bandwagon!]

That's not a good option and it will get her and/or Troy killed. But every other option feels similarly bad. They can't win against three careers, but maybe they can run with some water.

• I'm here. Just took me the better part of an hour to load this page with the nightmarish internet I have on vacation. Feels like I'm in Narnia. And being horribly indecisive, it took me even longer to hop on the bandwagon with my vote. But I'm here.

Where is everybody?

• Starting day 3 in a few!

• [Track girl from 6]

Connor: District 8 Opportunity, It’s all around me, the girl from six is somewhere in the woods. Sasha I believe her name is. Unfortunate

• 1-11 not bad! :D

• edited April 2015

Starting day 3!

BAM!

• Stop doing that!

Starting day 3! BAM!

• Huh. I'm excited, yet scared.

Starting day 3! BAM!

• here!!!

Where is everybody?

• ahhh shiiit Im always too late xD well thanks for the vote Liquid because Alara and Troy need that water badly, I fear though they won't know about the careers after them. Hopefully all goes well...

Oh god, oh shit, oh no, oh damn, I will choose wrong I know it, I got baaad feeling. Every option could be beneficial for her and Troy, but

• To be honest with every passing minute I'm more convinced that I chose wrong. However, I don't know if there is a right option here. Giving one of them a weapon could result in one of them dying. Giving them water could save them both or it just doomed them both. Good game partner, I hope I chose right.

ahhh shiiit Im always too late xD well thanks for the vote Liquid because Alara and Troy need that water badly, I fear though they won't know about the careers after them. Hopefully all goes well...

• BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM :p

Starting day 3! BAM!

• Right here and loving this story. :D

Where is everybody?

• edited April 2015

[Sponsor water for both] Cause everyone else is voting for this

• edited April 2015

Sorry for the wait! I fell asleep and just got back from school and after school activities. Most of part one is already started so it should just be about an hour or so. I feel kinda guilty for saying I'd start part 3 nearly 24 hours ago so here's a little clue for day 3. (Inspired by #TeamSarah)

The Gamemakers aren't happy

They've really outdone themselves

There will be shit to pay

• The Gamemakers aren't happy

I can see that... but on the other hand that might mean that Troy and Alara escaped from the careers for now, so no immediate BAM...

They've really outdone themselves

Please, no acidic rain ;_; It scares me when the gamemakers outdo themselves, it really scares me.

There will be shit to pay

BAM?

Sorry for the wait! I fell asleep and just got back from school and after school activities. Most of part one is already started so it shoul

• Damnit. I don't like it wen they out do themselves... It never ends well, for me at least.

Sorry for the wait! I fell asleep and just got back from school and after school activities. Most of part one is already started so it shoul

• edited April 2015

Sasha: District 6

DAY 3

No cannons. None. I stayed up all through the night, listening. Hoping to hear just one. No, the Gamemakers will surely punish us now. It was odd, rarely had nobody been killed on the second day.

The sky is a sunrise orange. Typically I’d hate waking up this early back home. But this wasn’t home, with a six in training I’m no threat and just barely managed to go unscathed in the Bloodbath, but my days are bound to be limited. I’m annoyed, I won’t get far with only two hours of sleep. Not only could this jeopardize my life, but Zelos’s as well, because he made it very clear in reapings he’s never leave me. Who am I kidding, I would’ve never been able to sleep when I know I could be killed at any moment.

“I just keep wishing I didn’t leave that girl from five.”

“You can’t save everyone, Zelos. These are the Hunger Games and they want a good show.”

“Yeah.” He pushes himself up off the ground with his hands. “I think they just proved we’re there puppets.” What did he mean by that? Had he thought that the girl from five was elaborately brought to us by the Capitol to test our humanity? Or lack of? I run it through my head, let in soak in for a moment. Is the Capitol the puppet master? Regardless I change the subject incase the cameras are focusing on us this morning.

“Is it just me or are things getting colder?” I grit my teeth to keep them from shaking. My legs steadily follow Zelos who has made his way out the meadow and to the forest. I pull the hood of my parka out, it helps, likely because I have such short hair that does nothing to keep me warm.

“Agreed, it’s colder than the night, and that’s saying something.” Zelos wraps around the trees into a familiar route, it’s the stream, fresh water pours down, luckily not poisoned, I’d be dead if it was. “Berries.” Zelos smiles as he scoops out a handful and runs them through the water. I’m no edible plants expert but I know running them through water won’t get rid of any poison they may contain. It’s only when he scoops a handful of dirt that I know what’s going on. Camouflage, a specialty the district six victors have. The tacky blue color of the parka is mixed into an earthy bark color of trees. Anything applied to the black pants just roll right off, water, dirt, the berry juice, it’s no problem considering the first thing a Career will notice is the royal blue color.

After him, Zelos smears the paint over me.

“Why are you allies with me?” Zelos asks. The thought never crossed my mind, we went to the same school, an oddity itself due to six’s large population. We had never really talked to each other, and what I did on the bus. I wouldn’t even want to be allies with myself.

“Who else would put up with an ass like me? Zelos, I hit you. You forgave me when you shouldn’t have.”

“It wasn’t that hard.”

“Thanks.” I mutter sarcastically.

“But really, everybody must love you, Sasha. Why pick me when you could have anybody?”

“Then they don’t see what I see.” He leans in to my lips. My mind goes blank for an instance before I squirm back. “Zelos,” I pause. “One of us will die.” His smooth green eyes don’t hide the disappointment, nonetheless they move back. I… couldn’t. It sounds selfish, but why build a relationship when it’s bound to be torn down?

Surprisingly, my tired self does not give out like I expected. I keep moving, it must be the water. It’s still dawn, but the picture perfect sunrise orange has now turned to an azure blue. Dawn seems like the perfect time to keep moving. In previous Games that’s the time the Careers would head back to base after night hunting.

“I’ve never seen that before, what’s that on your wrist?” Zelos points down, I had almost forgotten.

“It’s my token. My sister’s.” I raise my left hand up, the rope woven bracelet falls freely across my arm.

“Were you two close?”

“She practically raised me. Mom and dad weren’t around that much.” I respond. Cara, who was so strong, so composed. I remember her breaking down in the Justice building, the thought of me dying had broken her.

“What’d you bring?” I ask.

“I got nothing.” He says in almost a confused manner. “Nobody gave me anything. I have nobody.” He solemnly hangs his head low. I stay silent, suddenly the playful demeanor in his voice had faded. I knew he wasn’t kidding. “Mom died when I was seven, dad became a morphine addict like half the district.”

“Zelos…” I respond soft. My hand grazing his shoulder. All these years and I never knew. How could I, now I really wouldn’t want to be my ally. He’s better than me, in more ways than I can count, which is why he should be the victor.

Words begin to form out of his mouth. When suddenly his eyes divert upwards. Smoke. Some tribute must’ve gotten cold. The careers will be there if they’re up yet. “We should check it out.” Zelos suggest.

“What! Are you crazy?” I exclaim. “Each tribute dead is a step closer to one of our victories.” He says. I notice he says our this time around. It makes me happy, less uncomfortable with the fact as well. “It’s up to you Sasha. If you don’t want to go, we won’t.”

[Investigate the smoke] [Stay] [Go opposite direction]

• [Go opposite direction]

Sasha: District 6 DAY 3 No cannons. None. I stayed up all through the night, listening. Hoping to hear just one. No, the Gamemakers wi

Sasha: District 6 DAY 3 No cannons. None. I stayed up all through the night, listening. Hoping to hear just one. No, the Gamemakers wi

• edited April 2015

[Go opposite direction]

The way he says that makes me assume he plans to kill whoever he might find. But, who would be foolish enough to light a fire?

• [Go the opposite direction ]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.