The 58th Annual Hunger Games: An Interactive fan fiction

Comments

• I'm right here. What's up?

AAA_Jane posted: »

Where is everybody? @ayylmao @Purugly @ComingSoon @TeamSarah @NightShroud18 @Lord_EAA @Janitor ????

• Nothing much, I just thought like half the people left.

I'm right here. What's up?

• Gamemakers. Gamemakers in every way shape and form.

TWD_25 posted: »

Question time! Who do you think is worse, the Careers or the Gamemakers? Edit: I agree with all you guys, the Gamemakers are truly terrib

• edited April 2015

Oh god, I thought I was the only one that noticed. I hope they didn't just ditch because this'll be the second fan fiction I've made where a chunk of the people leave in the middle of the story. Hopefully I'm just overreacting.

Nothing much, I just thought like half the people left.

• I'm still here!

Where is everybody? @ayylmao @Purugly @ComingSoon @TeamSarah @NightShroud18 @Lord_EAA @Janitor ????

• edited April 2015

Don't worry, they are probably just busy. From what I've seen, the people mentioned above are pretty loyal readers, I don't think they all just stop reading like that at once. Perhaps some of them just wait for the new vote or stuff like that. On another note I just checked out the first parts of The Road Ahead again and... holy shit I haven't even remembered that there used to be so many voters O.O I can definitely see why you're worried. But like I said, I think you have found a bunch of loyal readers here, so don't worry, we'll stay. Some of them might even be interested in The Road Ahead should you plan on continuing after the Games are finished and want to reach a bigger audience again ( you notice the brilliantly hidden plea here?)

Oh god, I thought I was the only one that noticed. I hope they didn't just ditch because this'll be the second fan fiction I've made where a chunk of the people leave in the middle of the story. Hopefully I'm just overreacting.

• edited April 2015

Here!

• I wouldn't dare bolting out of reading an amazing story as this, even if it wasn't amazing, I'd still read till the end and give my opinions. Keep up the great work!

• Colton and Durian, nooo :(

Awesome chapter anyways!!

Emily: District 4 The careers, they’re not people you want as friends. Eventually they’ll turn on each other. There first target will und

• The Gamemakers!

Also don't feel bad for killing off Colton, I expected him to die far earlier and he was much cooler than I thought he will be. Now there are less characters I root for, which is not bad because it means that it will be easier for me to vote.

Question time! Who do you think is worse, the Careers or the Gamemakers? Edit: I agree with all you guys, the Gamemakers are truly terrib

• I'm still here!! I had no time to check the forum in the last two days, sorry! BTW do you have a link to your other fanfiction? I love your writing and would like to read it when I have the time

• Starting the next part! Thanks guys, I guess I did sort of blow it out of proportion.

• edited April 2015

This is it here, it's a walking dead fan fiction called the road ahead in a single POV. For the most part I have season two all mapped out, it's just a matter of how much effort I put into it. Also, I reopened the submission box about February and it has only thirteen responses. But that's not too many considering one of them was me checking if it works, two of them are characters from season one because I lost my notes on them. My writing in this story is typically a lot longer (I mean like 3x longer than this per part, I have no clue how I'm struggling to write a thousand words now). And to be honest, my writing was a lot worse for about the first three episode/books.

janitor posted: »

I'm still here!! I had no time to check the forum in the last two days, sorry! BTW do you have a link to your other fanfiction? I love your writing and would like to read it when I have the time

• Thanks, I will check it out and submit a character!

This is it here, it's a walking dead fan fiction called the road ahead in a single POV. For the most part I have season two all mapped out,

• yay!

Starting the next part! Thanks guys, I guess I did sort of blow it out of proportion.

• Sorry guys, I've been busy with school and after school activities. Most of my time over the weekend is going to be spent out of town and away from the laptop so I'm hoping next week is less busy. I might be able to get a part out on Saturday or Sunday but I can't guarantee. But this time did help me map out day five better, because the part I started writing wouldn't make sense with what I have in store. Sorry again!

• Here!

• I wish I made Cheyenne older. I got the bad feeling this is cannon.

Sorry guys, I've been busy with school and after school activities. Most of my time over the weekend is going to be spent out of town and aw

• I understand.

And i made my characters young so other ones could live :P. Because they were doomed because cannon

Sorry guys, I've been busy with school and after school activities. Most of my time over the weekend is going to be spent out of town and aw

• That's actually really nice of you, most people just want there character to win.

supersagig posted: »

I understand. And i made my characters young so other ones could live :P. Because they were doomed because cannon

• Omri was older because it was obvious that he will die because i had 3 characrers XD. And Sprinkle is too because it would have been too much unrealistic for me her being younger than 15

That's actually really nice of you, most people just want there character to win.

• Also , age diveraity is good. If they were all 18 it would be weird. XD

That's actually really nice of you, most people just want there character to win.

• Who would you like to see in the next part?

1. Cheyenne
    2. Satina
    3. Cain

Who would you like to see in the next part?

• edited April 2015

We haven't seen Harvest for a while, it could be interesting to see what she's up to. And I'd really like to find out if Cheyenne is alright. Alternatively a part that involves only the careers and some mutts is always a good thing.

• I don't know.

• Harvest or Connor

• Even Emily?

If the careers die , Alara and Troy will kill Cain

We haven't seen Harvest for a while, it could be interesting to see what she's up to. And I'd really like to find out if Cheyenne is alright. Alternatively a part that involves only the careers and some mutts is always a good thing.

1. Emily bc hell yeah

2. Cheyenne

• I'm back! And starting part 4!

• YAY

I'm back! And starting part 4!

• Cool!

• WOOOOO!

• edited April 2015

Harvest: District 9

DAY 4

I may have just been saved. When I checked the Cornucopia last night, there was an orange backpack filled with supplies, knives, dried beef, rope, medical supplies I’ll learn to use if worse comes to worse. It’s almost everything I had minus the knife and med supplies the first time around but these are no hand me downs. The rope is strong and sturdy, designed for trapping tributes I suppose? My real skill lies in laying low but I’ll spend my time trying to relearn what the knot station back at the training center taught me. I may finally have a chance in these Games. No more will I have to hide and cower in the presence of other tributes. I have a new mindset.

A cool drizzle of rain falls from above. At first I’m grateful, because now my thirst will be satisfied. I open the lid of my canteen and tilt my head back in hopes of hydrating. I’d have more rainfall if I was out of the forest, but I don’t dare to risk that. The rain falls so gently. Drip, drip, drip. But the parka’s not water proof. I fear this, what if they’re planning to freeze us? This would be very likely, actually. The weather, which was less than chilly the first day, has grown stronger in power everyday. I fear the end. I won’t let myself die in such a stupid way.

I run, and for the first time it’s not because I’m being chased or chasing something. I run through the forest, in hope that my body temperature will rise. Stay warm! I command my legs to keep moving. I’ll need to save some energy though, so for the next several hours I constantly change my pace from running to walking. While I walk, I begin to collect every edible root and berry I see, some I know while others are completely foreign to me.

When the rain comes to a halt, I take a breather and sit on a log, it’s wood still damp to the touch. I check my canteen, a good amount has filled it up. I take a few sips before I tell myself I’ll quit for the day. I examine the berries, throwing out any I don’t know and eating the rest. Most of the plants I’ve learned to gather I’ve learned through a textbook. Except on the odd occasion my school has a field trip to the wheat fields, when I was a kid I used to run and hide in them during field trips.

A cool rigid thought runs down my spine. That will never happen again. No more will I be able to go those trips, it

Maybe this realization is all the Capitol wants. Wants from all of us. Back in nine, we’re too poor to be brainwashed like the Careers have been ever since birth. We all hate the Capitol so these thoughts should be nothing new, so why am I feeling them? Resentment sets in, but I have more than enough knowledge to know that now is not the time to let my emotions get the best of me.

Half an hour passes before I decide it’s for the best to keep moving. Now with the backpack, I don’t have to lurk near the Cornucopia, which may have been dangerously near their new base, I’ll never know.

My feet ache, but I don’t stop running, now is the time I’ll make my distance away from the Careers, they can’t be close now, right? I’ve been running before daylight even broke. The feet also reek of an odor I’ve never quite experienced before, but parts of my socks are wet underneath the boots and I think it’s puss or a blister. It might be good to bandage it up sooner rather than later. Or there’s the rope, maybe I could design a trap with enough practice, which will surely help because I’m no good in a hand to hand fight. Of course the safest option is to keep moving, keep people off my trail.

[Keep moving] [Tend to your feet] [Practice tying knots]

Sorry for such a short part! This always happens once I take a break. The good news is in June I'll be out of school and posting regularly. I think the story will be going in by then, this Hunger Games is not a short one.

• [Tend to your feet]

Awesome Chapter!

Harvest: District 9 DAY 4 I may have just been saved. When I checked the Cornucopia last night, there was an orange backpack filled wi

• [Tend to your feet] Yuck, puss. I hope she's okay, she's one of my favorites. Actually, asides from the careers and Connor, everyone's my favorite.

Harvest: District 9 DAY 4 I may have just been saved. When I checked the Cornucopia last night, there was an orange backpack filled wi

• [Tend to your feet] no reason to get yourself killed over a random infection.

Great chapter!

• edited April 2015

[Tend to your feet]

I agree with Jane. While I have my favourites, I like every tribute still in the game, asides from the careers (except Emily) and Connor. I'm really afraid of the next death...

• [Tend to your feet] Every tribute introduced are people I like (except for Connor and the careers). I hope the next death will be Troy putting his Blade through Satina's face.

• [Tend to your feet]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.