A Murder Mystery Fanfiction

Comments

• Welcome!

Lord_EAA posted: »

I might join later

• Ok this maybe and akward question but....can i make a psychopath serial killer( not the main one i mean anthoer one)?

Welcome!

• Yes, you can. Your character must be thief though and his role won't be as big as the others unfortunately.

Ok this maybe and akward question but....can i make a psychopath serial killer( not the main one i mean anthoer one)?

• Hmmm... What would be the big roles then?

Yes, you can. Your character must be thief though and his role won't be as big as the others unfortunately.

• I was originally planning to have just one serial killer, I guess I can branch out the story a little and make you a second killer. However the focus is mainly on the original serial killer. Ill be sure to include your character in a good position and the readers will react towards him. But since you want him a killer, you have to message me privately to arrange how will he play out!

Hmmm... What would be the big roles then?

• K no probs whats so ever. Pm me when you want to discuss ;)

I was originally planning to have just one serial killer, I guess I can branch out the story a little and make you a second killer. However

• I'm not about to start part 1 unless I get 3 characters from every role minimum, you an feel free posting more characters. I will be working on the chapter names at the moment.

• edited March 2015

Nothing to see here

• ?

Nothing to see here

• edited March 2015

He posted his character. I already saw it. He just deleted an sent it by PM To Night

TheFurryOne posted: »

?

• O no i accidentally posted a character for another fic that im definatly not working on

supersagig posted: »

He posted his character. I already saw it. He just deleted an sent it by PM To Night

• Stil i know everything about Kate :P

O no i accidentally posted a character for another fic that im definatly not working on

• I accidentally switched a character i was gonna make for my story here

?

• Ok pls don't tell anyone about her shes part of one of the eps im working on (yes besides the main bad guy thell be one ep villains)

supersagig posted: »

Stil i know everything about Kate :P

• Finally managed to submit a character! Sorry for me taking so long :)

Name: Henry Connor

Race: Caucasian

Role: Thief

Personality: Henry is a very charming and charismatic man. He is calm, always polite and always seems to be in a good mood. He is also very sarcastic and comes off as slightly arrogant. Henry loves to make very complex, sometimes needlessly complex plans for everything he does and has traits of a compulsive liar. However, he is without any bad intention and simply does not see anything bad in what he does. Usually, Henry is a very helpful person, who loved to get challenged and would even support his enemies if he thinks that he gets a good challenge out of this. He is very intelligent and a keen observer, extremely cautious in what he does and naturally manipulative. He also loves to talk to other people, often getting into debates with them. Finally, he has a thing for dramatic entries and exits, even in situations where they come off as absolutely ridiculous.

Favorite Weapon: Henry does not like weapons, but usually carries a hidden knife with him to gain the advantage in fistfights

Habits: He loves to make complex plans, even for very simple tasks

Likes: Making plans, Tricking people, Debating with people, Making dramatic entrances and exits, Getting challenged

Dislikes: Violence, Rude behaviour, Impulsive Behaviour, Stupidity

Clothing: Henry wears very expensive, but slightly old-fashioned clothing, often wearing a tuxedo and a small top hat

Backstory: Henry was born in London, as the only son of a rich business tycoon. From a very young age, he was raised as the heir of his fathers empire, much to his own annoyance. The young Henry rather wanted to live an adventurous life and soon found out that he had a natural talent for manipulating people. This lead to him becoming a thief, who does not break into other peoples houses, but tries to trick them into giving him what he wants. For a few years, he lived basically two lives: A loyal and keen son at day and a trickster at night, sometimes even targeting his fathers company, disguised with a fake identity. He never did this for the riches he got, but simply for the thrill, sometimes even giving his loot back. However, one day, one of his plans backfired. His father found out what he did and disowned him, but gave him a chance to escape custody. He fled to a small town, where he now lives incognito, still trying to do what he is best at, simply for the thrill he gets from it

Physical Features: He is quite handsome, has black, slicked-back hair, brown eyes and a handlebar moustache, which he carefully styles every day. He takes a lot of time to maintain his appearance in every situation.

• Thanks Liquid! Your presence is always appreciated.

Finally managed to submit a character! Sorry for me taking so long Name: Henry Connor Race: Caucasian Age: 30 Role: Thief Pe

• At this rate, I have one of two options:

Either start off the story regularly and hope more people notice it so they can submit the characters I need to expand the story.

Or do I wait for more characters to be submitted and then start? I need at least 2 doctors and one cop to start off.

What do you think?

• Start off the story regularly. I could give you a shout-out on The Hunters of Oblivion if you want.

At this rate, I have one of two options: Either start off the story regularly and hope more people notice it so they can submit the chara

• I would appreciate it greatly. By the way when is the story starting?

Start off the story regularly. I could give you a shout-out on The Hunters of Oblivion if you want.

• It will start after Midnight Hollow is finished like Pandora's Box and Nocturnal Academy will. I also need some more members for the Nightcrawlers faction.

I would appreciate it greatly. By the way when is the story starting?

• I'll give a shout out to your story on mine, just give me some time.

I would appreciate it greatly. By the way when is the story starting?

• Thank you! I want to check out the story can you send me a link? I saw it on Liquid's shout out but I never got the time to read it.

mr.quality posted: »

I'll give a shout out to your story on mine, just give me some time.

• Oh that sounds great. Ill look forward to read them all.

It will start after Midnight Hollow is finished like Pandora's Box and Nocturnal Academy will. I also need some more members for the Nightcrawlers faction.

• edited March 2015

Well here's my two cents

Name: Father Hadrax Ishmael Ignacio Jacobim IV

Role: Ordinary citizen

Personality: He's kind and loving to people that follow the way of our lord, but is a cold hearted bitter old "devil" to the people that do not see the way of our lord.

Favorite Weapon: Fire (the only way to purify the wicked and evil)

Habits: He often forgets that not everyone is as "pure" as he is. He speaks as if everyone where as he is

Likes: Our true and only lord. The children of our true lord that has accepted him in to there life's. (anything that has to do with his religion) and to use the word heretic/heresy.

Dislikes: heresy (of any kind)

Clothing: long red and gold colored robs, and a sweet top hat. big round sunglasses

Backstory: As a kid he learned by the priest of his town, that the only the pure will receive his blessing and forgiveness, and all who goes against him must be punished and cleansed for there heretic nature. so he sett out to preach the word of his lord . he has devoted his whole life to punish and cleanse the evil of the world in the name of God.

Physical Features: for his age he is in really good shape, but he is not in any where as strong as a man in his prime

• Thanks

husmusen posted: »

Well here's my two cents Name: Father Hadrax Ishmael Ignacio Jacobim IV Race: Caucasian Age:70 Role: Ordinary citizen Persona

• Name: Sin

Race: Asian

Role: Ordinary citizen

Personality: Sweet and kind, but dose not take bullshit from anyone.

Favorite Weapon: pepper spray

Habits: to tell people that she dose not like to fuck off.

Likes: comic books, dominating people, cute cuddly stuffed animals, Art

Dislikes:people that assume that she is a slut. people that thinks that there are better then her.

Clothing: very reviling cloth that shows here figure very much

Backstory: After 4 years in art school she took to the only job that she could get that payed the rent and gave her some cash to spend, and in the end it seams that sleeping with people for money is much better then anything that she would work with in the art industry. and remember as, if you love your job, then you will never need to work a single day in your life.

Physical Features: Very attractive, like dame, i mean if god shaped a body from a side of a mountain, then that would be Sin, plus big boobs.

• http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1889826#Comment_1889826

I've started it, but haven't gotten much farther. Hope you like it.

Thank you! I want to check out the story can you send me a link? I saw it on Liquid's shout out but I never got the time to read it.

• Name: Oliver Cortez

Race: Hispanic

Role: Citizen

Personality: Lazy, easy-going, laid back. Usually keeps to himself, and sometimes gets lost in his own little world.

Favorite Weapon: His dad's hunting knife.

Habits: Binging tv shows on netflix.

Dislikes: Judgmental people, arrogant, self-centered people. Job interviews.

Clothing: Wears a TV Show related T-Shirt, Cargo shorts and sandals in the summer. Wears a zip-up jacket, black gloves, baggy jeans and sneakers in the winter.

Backstory: His dad and mom were both first-generation americans (Dad's name is Oscar, Mom's name is Patricia). He is their only child, and was spoiled as a child. His parents never pushed him or scolded him, and when he was bullied in high school, he told his parents he wanted to drop out and to be home schooled, they agreed. He ended up going to community college, where he slacked off even more.

Physical Features: 5'8". Has a buzzcut, black hair, clean shaven. He is overweight, but not obese.

• I will definitely join!

mr.quality posted: »

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1889826#Comment_1889826 I've started it, but haven't gotten much farther. Hope you like it.

• Good news folks. I'm starting the first chapter right now, although a bit short on the Cops role, Im going to work with what I have. I left you waiting long enough and I predict the part will be out the maximum of tomorrow, if things go well today and finish my university work, it can be today.

• I might add one or more characters be prepare... Is just I hate killers that kill in thriller story, it will be sad if you don't find a good story for the killer, well at least I think it will be funny.

Good news folks. I'm starting the first chapter right now, although a bit short on the Cops role, Im going to work with what I have. I left

• I dont think you really should judge how I write before even posting anything other than the prologue lol. Welcome to join anytime.

ualexen92 posted: »

I might add one or more characters be prepare... Is just I hate killers that kill in thriller story, it will be sad if you don't find a good story for the killer, well at least I think it will be funny.

• edited March 2015

Chapter 1: The Horror Begins

Anton Kirby 22nd of September 8:11 AM

Just another day on another patrol schedule. I liked driving the car, ever since I joined the force 3 years ago at the Woodlands. This town is the safest place I know, and the government transfered me here due to my slightly above grades. The same thing applies to my partner, Sebestian. However, they underestimate our capabilities, we are highly valued at this town. We might not always stop the robberies pulled off by The Phantom Thief, but with every day, we are getting close to catch him. But it can get so boring, just driving around the town for hours until something happens. I wanted an adventure.
    But at that moment, I wish I haven't though of that

'All units, we have a report of a 1-8-7 at the Northen Avenue, avalible units should respond immediatly, over.' I hear the Duplex Radio spitting out. Wait, a 1-8-7? Homicide?! In the Woodlands!? But there hasn't been a muder since 15 years! I even recognize the avenue, thats where the infamous actress, Maria Lawerence lives at. She was practically the richest woman at the town!

'Holy shit!' Sebestian yells out, ' Did you hear that? A fucking murder! We got to do something! Step on it, Anton!'

'No shit! Hurry up and call it in, we are going.' I yell out as I make a hard drift to make way to the scene. 'Dispatch this car 11K, we are en route, over.' I hear Sebestian talking through the Duplex Radio. He even switches on the sirens, good thing he remebered that, because somethig tells me we need to get there fast.

Sebestian Philps 22nd Septmeber 8:24 AM

Me and Anton quickly jump out of the car after reaching the mansion, its weird seeing a woman of this wealth lives alone with her daughter. None the less, we start walking up the pavements, and I see a large group of journalists gathered around the main entrance, like moths to a flame. They are kept at bay by some officers, some of them I haven't even seen before, probably because I'm just new here. I make way along with Anton through the crowd. I show the officers my badge to let me in the scene, but when I entered, I saw the most disgusting scence of my life.

Blood, it was everywhere, the entire living room was covered in the red slime. From the couches to the tables, to the TV. And then upon getting a closer look, I notice some details. 6 cops and 3 civilians, photo shooters that are taking pictures of the crime , a dead body lying on the floor, missing an eye and her intestines hanging out of her body. I lean my hand on Anton's shoulder, having a repulsive feeling in my mouth and wanted to vomit.

'Its alright, Sebestian. Man up, we got work to do.' Anton tells me. Man up? How can I excatly man up? Is he seeing what I'm seeing or is he hallucinating? I take a closer look at Anton's face, he was sweating, his blue eyes kept telling me he was afraid. I can't blame him, after seeing something like this, anyone can get scared, even the toughest folk. But he was right, I needed to pull myself together before the Captian sees me like this, who knows where he might be?

' Sebestian, Anton.' I hear a voice, I turn around to find the captian right in my face, 'Glad to see you here, what took you so long? The whole police force is here and you're the last to arrive!' Captian Felix has always been like this since I came here, he's a mean, cold hearted son of a bitch that doesn't give a shit about any case. I really can't stand him, but allas he is my boss.

'Captian, we apologize, we were far off on patrol duty when the dipatch came in-' Anton tired to speak but the Captian cut him off, 'Not another word! I dont care where you have been, a fucking murderer is on the loose and your heads are still in your god damn asses!' I never seen the captain like this, usually, you have to really be on his nerve to act this way. But he knows, he has to do real work to catch whoever did this or its his ass thats getting fired.

'You two need to question the witnesses and investiagte all the clues you can find or check the body for any hidden details with the doctor. I will leave the choice up to you.' As I look to my left inside the kitchen, a small girl is crying with another girl and an old woman. The crying girl is probably related to the victim, and the others seem like her friends.

'Thats Maria's daughter, Dana Lawrence. She is only eight.' Anton said, man.. A girl has to go with losing her mom, 'And the father?' I ask, 'Dead years ago with his parents, apparently they were killed infront of Dana when they went for a vacation out of town.' This girl has it rough, at least her parents were kind to her, not like my parents to me.

'I'm letting you decide this, what do you think we should do? Investigate the body or the scene? Hell we can even talk to the witnesses right now.

[Investigate Maria's corpse] [Investigate the crime scene] [Interrogate Dana and her friends]

• I hate thriller story's in general, why do you think you or your story is so important, any way, consider you didn't event finish it? so I judge all thriller story... except the one that have good story plot. Why do you think I hate your story, is the killer just a simple killer with no back story or reason to his murders? any case it does't mater so much... wait I know who is killer, is 'Dexter'!

I dont think you really should judge how I write before even posting anything other than the prologue lol. Welcome to join anytime.

• How about your read through the story until the very end and then tell me your views? In case you didn't read, the identity of the serial killer is anonymous and it will be revealed as the story goes along, I never pulled your leg to participate, everyone has freedom, one thing I won't tolerate is mockery towards me. So please remain respectful and calm.

ualexen92 posted: »

I hate thriller story's in general, why do you think you or your story is so important, any way, consider you didn't event finish it? so I j

• edited March 2015

[Interrogate Dana and her friends]

Chapter 1: The Horror Begins Anton Kirby 22nd of September 8:11 AM Just another day on another patrol schedule. I liked driving the ca

• relax m8, sorry if I offended you. I still hate thriller story's especial movies.

How about your read through the story until the very end and then tell me your views? In case you didn't read, the identity of the serial ki

• Name: Donald "Ducky" Romenstain

Role: Doctor

Personality: When it has something to do with his area of job then he's happy as a kid in a candy store, otherwise he is loner

Favorite Weapon: Anything that he uses to cut in too dead bodies

Habits: He assumes that everyone knows as much as he dose, and often uses complicated words for simple things

Likes: His job, Insects and animals (when there are dead and stuffed), ludwig van beethoven

Dislikes: paperwork, pop/rock/hip hop

Clothing: Standard lab clothing, a pair of big round glasses, otherwise outside his job he wears cloths that would fit in in the 40s

Backstory: As a kid he was a nerd in that fashion of having knowledge of things in a special area, and for him it was the study of dead people and animals (and how insects behave and whatnot, but that was on the side). He finished school with top grads and got a job as a medical examiner

Physical Features: A small old man, with a wrinkly face to match

• [Investigate Maria's corpse]

Chapter 1: The Horror Begins Anton Kirby 22nd of September 8:11 AM Just another day on another patrol schedule. I liked driving the ca

• [Investigate the crime scene]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.