A Murder Mystery Fanfiction

Comments

• [Investigate the crime scene]

Chapter 1: The Horror Begins Anton Kirby 22nd of September 8:11 AM Just another day on another patrol schedule. I liked driving the ca

• What do you guys think of the story so far? I only hope to improve as more time passes, but what are your views? I also miraculously finished when I found my university work greatly reduced, I hope it stays that way so I can write more parts.

Chapter 1: The Horror Begins Anton Kirby 22nd of September 8:11 AM Just another day on another patrol schedule. I liked driving the ca

• Name: Bob "Bobby" Parkers

Race: African

Role: Officer

Personality: If you take all tv cops and make a real man out of them the that would be Bobby

Favorite Weapon: His trusty revolver

Habits: Take strong painkiller for his wounded leg, and downing it with strong Alcohol. He dose not always follow the law. HE IS THE LAW

Likes: Bad cop movies from the 60s/70s/80s. Strong painkillers and strong alcohol

Dislikes: people that break the law, but worst of them all is the pimps that think that they can treat the ladies as they pleases

Clothing: An old duster and a fedora with six bullet holes in it

Backstory: His story is one of a young man who had to watch his city turn to shit, until he one day had enough. As the years went by he climbed the ranks until he was one of the best. But as the years came and went, they took more then a couple of bullet wounds, they took a bit of his soul.

Physical Features: A pretty heavy guy, but he cloud kick your ass easy if you fucked with him.

• I like the story a lot, and find no flaws as of now. And like you said, the only place to go from here is up.

What do you guys think of the story so far? I only hope to improve as more time passes, but what are your views? I also miraculously finished when I found my university work greatly reduced, I hope it stays that way so I can write more parts.

• Name: Lee "The Rat" Shun

Race: Asian

Role: Thief

Personality: A smooth talker and charmer

Favorite Weapon: His unmarked Uzi

Habits: To try to talk his way out of trouble

Likes: to pick out places to rob. Sweet talk ladies, his two partners in crime (The Hawk and The Pig). sea food

Dislikes: cops, people that will not do as he says.

Clothing: regular: nice suits and jackets . heist: black hoodie with black sweatpants, and a mask that looks like a Rat

Backstory: Son of a pretty wealthy business man, but when his dad died and left him alone he chose to turn to the life of crime, and when he did that he got his two best friends to share the wealth. He is the leader of them three.

Physical Features: Dark hair with a small soul patch. handsome, but pretty small and weak, but could run laps around you.

• edited March 2015

Name: Martin "The Hawk" Sandiago

Race: Latino

Role: Thief

Personality: a hot headed and quick to act kind of guy, wants everything to be done yesterday

Favorite Weapon: an unmarked 45 handgun

Habits: To assume that the world is racist. To work on his two cars (a Van and a pickup)

Likes: Cars, Bikes, going fast. His partners in crime (The Rat and The Pig), spicy food

Dislikes: Cops, things that's slow.

Clothing: regular: Blue jumpsuits that mechanics have. heist: Black hoodie with black sweatpants and a mask that looks like a Hawk

Backstory: Started from the bottom and know he is here, and here is a mechanical shop, with a pretty shit pay. But when his friend Lee(The Rat) suggested to start a life in crime, he signed up right away. Along with his friend "The Pig". He is the driver of the group (he drives a pickup and a van that he re paints in the shop that he works in).

Physical Features: clean shaved head, and a sweet black goatee. average physical build.

• Name: Robert "The Pig" Williams

Race: Caucasian

Role:Thief

Personality: A slow headed guy, it takes a while until he understands something hard. But really sweet and shy otherwise. But if he gets mad, then he is like the Hulk

Favorite Weapon: His unmarked pump action Shotgun, and these guns points at his arms

Habits: He often dose not catch when somebody is mean to him. He is known to visit a lady of the night from time to time.

Likes: to workout, to show that he is good at something, fast food, his partners in crime(The Rat and The Hawk). his job as bouncer for a local bar

Dislikes: people that are mean to him, people that mistreat women and his friends.

Clothing: regular: Wife-beater and jeans. Heist: Black hoodie with black sweatpants and a mask that looks like a pig.

Backstory: As a kid he was bullied for being slow. all except two kids bullied him and those became his best friends, and when Lee "The Rat" asked him and Martin "The Hawk" for help, he happily accepted. He could always more money other then that he makes from his job as a bouncer for a local bar. He is the muscles of the group.

Physical Features: The biggest guy you will ever meet. He looks like he works out pretty regular but only lifts wights (he skipped leg day). Buzzed cut hair and clean shaved face.

• edited March 2015

this early in the story is hard to say how it will be. but as of know i see no real flaws in it. but it's to early too tell. but i can only see this story getting better. so keep up the good work

What do you guys think of the story so far? I only hope to improve as more time passes, but what are your views? I also miraculously finished when I found my university work greatly reduced, I hope it stays that way so I can write more parts.

• [Interrogate Dana and her friends]

• Didn't have time to do this yesterday but

The voting is now closed! Anton and Sebestian will investigate the perimeter of the crime scene

Due to my heavy load of work, I don't have time to write the next part today, but tomorrow I should be working on it, if lucky enough.

• edited March 2015

Name: Seamus Nicholas Hill

Race: African-American

Role: Citizen

Personality: Grumpy, and doesn't enjoy social events. He is deeply troubled, and is quite the loner.

Favorite Weapon: Whiskey bottle when he's drunk, otherwise he's against violence of any kind.

Habits: Turning to alcohol and cigarettes when things aren't going his way. Avoiding conversations regarding the Vietnam War, or his brother.

Dislikes: Anything that has too much violence

Clothing: A polo shirt, cargo pants and working boots.

Backstory: Him, his best friend and his brother all voluntarily signed up for the Army around Spring of '67, and were all deployed to Vietnam. Back then, he thought he was fortunate to have been in the same platoon as his best friend, that is until he saw his best friend step on a booby trap, and died right before his eyes. A few weeks later, he received news that his brother was also killed in action. Although he himself got out of the war unscathed physically, he never moved on from the deaths of his brother and best friend. He never married, never had children, and isolated himself from his parents, not even when they passed away. To this day, he is still troubled by the horrors he had witnessed in Vietnam.

Physical Features: He has a shaved head, his face is wrinkled and he has grown a full beard. His beard is grayish black due to his age. He is also obese, and is about 6'0"

• Extremely sorry for the delay! I finished the part and well, here it is.

Samuel Kutcher 22nd September 10:00 AM

I wake up just before the sound of the buzzing starts from my alarm clock, man I really should get rid of this thing, what's the point of having an alarm if I'm just going to wake up before it even rings, now I need to shut it off and get to work. I tap the device as I get up from bed and see my dog Bigby already awake. He was sticking his tongue out, as if he's greeting me

'Good morning boy, sleep well last night?' I tell Bigby, he responds with a bark. 'Lets get us some breakfast and get to work, shall we?' I pet Bigby as I finish. I walk out of the bedroom and into the bathroom to get myself clean. I take a quick, boiling, relaxing shower and get dressed. I then proceed to the kitchen, grab myself some pancakes from last night. I also fill Bigby's empty bowl before sitting at he small but fitting dinning table, the beasts leaps and starts devouring the food.

'Careful now buddy, don't need any mess at the house now' I gently warn Bigby, man I should really start with bonding with him soon, he can get pretty lonely at times when I'm outside the house. I finish the pancakes and grab some cigarettes from the desk, lighting it and taking a long inhale. Smoking might be bad for health, but it gave you the best relaxation you can ever ask for. I get up from the chair and head to the living room. A.K.A my office.

The work desk is absolutely filled with papers, files, tapes and photos. I should really buy a bookshelf or even a filing cabinet, these papers look like they can fall at any sudden movement, its good that Bigby doesn't play around at the desk, otherwise it can be a disaster. I scratch my rugged beard as I sit at the office chair, ready to get paper work done. I look at the first file, its the Phantom Thief, ughh I can't stand that asshole, the cops are having trouble catching him since last year, and even I thought these boozos were enough to deal with him. I underestimated him and the requests and payments given to me to investigate the case were too great to pass on. I open the file, pictures lying around of a raccoon mask, penetrated glass doors, missing jewelry like rings and necklaces. The asshole succeeded in 9 robberies, and the alarms to the shops were never triggered. As his name suggests, he enters and exits like a phantom, no one suspects a thing.

What I notice is however, all of the robberies occurred at night, between 9 PM and 2 AM most likely, the town is practically snoozing at that time. I can't believe how many times this guy got away though, 9 times and no clues or indication of where is he going to strike next. This guy plans good, its hard to believe that he does all this alone without support. Or does he? All of these things I had to eventually get down to. Well, sooner or later anyway, he will slip up, and when he does, I'll be there to catch him in the act.

The phone rings, at this time? I wasn't expecting any calls, this early anyway. I grab the phone and pick up 'Hey Samuel, you got a minute?' Captain Felix is on the line, he was probably 90% why I wanted to track the Phantom Thief. The asshole kept nagging about helping him about the case since last month, its only yesterday I accepted. Can't fucking take his bullshit, he is as corrupt as they come. 'Yeah Felix, I'm just about to start working on the case, if you got nothing else to sa-' I speak but get interrupted. 'I'm not here for that, listen, Maria Lawrence has been brutally murdered at her mansion last night, we need your help' Felix spits out, as soon as he says that, I jump off the chair in shock, frightening Bigby in the process. 'What?! Are you fucking kidding me, Felix?!' I yell out. 'No! This is serious Samuel, we need your help with this, its more important than any case you have right now, even the Phantom Thief.' Felix finishes. 'But I'm about to start working on that, you sure you need me for this?' I explain. 'Trust me, you're the first person that came to my head when I heard of this murder, I'm at her house, it doesn't look good. The oafs around here found some clues, they are willing to tell you if you come over here.' Felix says

A fucking murder? In the Woodlands? I wish I can do both cases, but I only have time for one. The Phantom Thief, a sly bastard who steals from everywhere around town, but is he really the type to murder and rob someone? Maria Lawrence might be rich and generally disliked by the public, but getting murdered? Is the Phantom Thief even related to this at all? Or is this the doing of a new threat to town?

[Accept the murder case] [Decline case and continue to chase the Phantom Thief]

• [Accept the murder case]

Awesome Chapter!!!

Extremely sorry for the delay! I finished the part and well, here it is. Samuel Kutcher 22nd September 10:00 AM I wake up just before

Great chapter!!

Extremely sorry for the delay! I finished the part and well, here it is. Samuel Kutcher 22nd September 10:00 AM I wake up just before

Great part! By the way, I noticed that Henry is missing from the characters list, thought I should mention it :D

• Apologies friend, fixed it! :D

[Accept the murder case] Great part! By the way, I noticed that Henry is missing from the characters list, thought I should mention it

• [Decline case and continue to chase the Phantom Thief]

• I hoped more people to vote before I close the voting but oh well.

The voting is now closed! Samuel will accept the murder case and head to the scene.

My laptop is, once again, in need of repairs, I'm only communicating through the University's Library computer, and I'm only there for about an hour a day, so I will see if I can write the next part on the computer until I fix my laptop. Look forward to it!

• Here comes the next part folks! Tell me what you think

Cecil Gahami 22nd September 11:18 AM

I can't believe I got caught, the bitch who rated me out is dead, I was so close too! I fucking hate biology and I had no choice but to cheat from the geek next to me, Clara was her name I think, but I know she couldn't even report me, let alone call me out in public. I'm the most likeable girl, dare I say the hottest, in this school, can you blame people for wanting to see my panties at P.E class every day? I don't think so, no one even dares to talk about that. I just can't wait to get out of here and get undressed into my cute cheerleading clothes, I feel like a natural born leader that way. But to pass the time I got to look at the school's most crushed on teacher, Carrien Dillion. She may be a foreigner and not even born in The Woodlands, but everyone seemed to love her. I heard she is great at teaching Physics, not my type of subject either, but good for her anyway. She wore a red top, a short black skirt, and high heels. Her face looked normal except the forehead, it was huge and really stood out. I see her holding a red pen, scribbling in the books placed in front of her, probably marking homework or something. Feeling tired and moody, I decide to speak.
    'Miss, can I leave already? I promise it won't happen again.' I give her a deceiving smile, but she sees through it, 'Nice try ,Cecil. You have been caught cheating a lot lately, mostly in science topics, do you have any difficulties studying at home?' she replies. Well, my parents aren't around because they died when I was only two at the time, murdered by some thief. But he was brought to justice, according to my brother. Speaking of which, he is almost never around the house, he works for some rich broad at the Northern Avenue to pay for the small apartment we live at. That means complete freedom for me, I barely touch my books through my school terms, I always found science so boring and empty. Cheerleading, however, is fully of excitement and fun! I seriously ace all the exams no problem and the school loves me for my athletic moves, like I can imagine some weirdo having a poster of me doing the split during gym class and he's probably jerking off to it. Gross. So I decide to give the teacher an answer that will surely let me go. 'I don't know miss, my family is dead, I'm traumatized from the memory. I have no one to take care of me, I can't focus and find everything in my life is so out of place.' I cry, the teacher leans forward from her chair, looking genuinely concerned. 'I'm so sorry to hear that my dear, tell you what? Head straight to the bathroom, wash your face, wait for bell to ring and then go to your next class. How does that sound?' She gives me a pat on my shoulder, as I get up. 'Thank you so much miss, I promise to try to focus on my studies' I wipe the false tears off my face as I grab my bag and exit through the door.

Well that was easy, she's kind, but too kind. Her kindness got the best of her and it got me free. I should probably hurry up to the gym, I need to change clothes before practice starts. As I make way through the large corridors, I look to the windows next to me, the sight of the lush green fields of our school always kept you hooked, no matter how many times you look at it. I continue my way to the gym, classes are still going so I had to be careful not to get too much attention. I think to myself, am I really an evil person, I mean I know I can be a harsh to some people, and I always like being the center of attention, but am I really that bad? Are people giving me fake smiles and looks just because I'm cute? Or is it they see something they like about me? I get rid of the thought as I arrive to see my two best friends. Jenny and Emily. They were friends to me since childhood and helped me through my entire life. Together we rule this school and we stand tall. Jenny is rather shy girl, with her blonde hair and her cute boobs. But she is the brains of our group, always coming up with the best plans and solutions to everything. Emily, although a bit mean, is a total sweetheart, she does her best to not hurt people's feelings but at the same time keeps a short temper. I wave to them as I approach them.

'Hey girls! How are my favorite cupcakes doing?' I give them a cheerful high five. 'Hey, Ceci! Out of detention early I see?' Emily gives me a devilish smile. 'Oh you know, just worked my magic charm all over Ms Carrien to let me out. It was no sweat' I said. Emily takes a step closer toward me, trying to seduce me or something. 'oooohhh Ms perfect still has her touch' She tickles me as she finishes. 'Oh my god stop! We are at the gym, someone can come in and see! Anyway let's get changed, okay?' I push Emily away and head to the changing rooms in the bathroom. We start taking off our tops and skirt and get changed to the traditional, red and blue, cheerleading outfit. As we exit the bathroom and make way to the gym, I spot Jake, the most popular jock in the entire school, along with his friends, Justin and Finn. They are all muscular people, jacked up from the long practices at the gym, or steroids, this applies to Finn because he looks unnaturally muscular for a 17 year old.

'Hey boys! Whats up?' I high five every one of them as I finish. 'We are planning a big party soon, 3 weeks from now, you girls might be interested to come, my parents will be out of town, we will pop a few beers with the coolest people, and buckle up to watch some hardcore horror movies. What do you think?' Jake gives me a wink, I think he really wants to get inside my panties, he's been trying that since last year. Having a party might be fun actually, aside from getting seduced by Jake into his bedroom, this can further increase my popularity, and everyone will love seeing me there. But is this really the time? I might have to start studying soon and take my words that I told Ms Carrein seriously. But its just one night? It won't hurt anyone, right?

[Agree to go to Jake's party] [Don't go to Jake's party]

• [Agree to go to Jake's party]

Here comes the next part folks! Tell me what you think Cecil Gahami 22nd September 11:18 AM I can't believe I got caught, the bitch wh

• [Agree to go to Jakes party] Party on!

Here comes the next part folks! Tell me what you think Cecil Gahami 22nd September 11:18 AM I can't believe I got caught, the bitch wh

• [Agree to go to Jake's party] A couple of kids that have a party without any parents... This will end wonderfully

• What could possibly go wrong?

husmusen posted: »

[Agree to go to Jake's party] A couple of kids that have a party without any parents... This will end wonderfully

• So despite you guys knowing there is a killer on the loose, Cecil will go to Jake's party and possibly be walking to a night of slaughter. Or hey the night might actually be normal.. Don't count on that though. The new part is already under writing and should be finished today if I don't encounter any interruptions.

• Samuel Kutcher 22nd September 6:17 PM

'As we are all terribly saddened by the brutal murder of our most iconic superstar of the decade, the studio wishes you a safe night, lock your doors, and be careful. May god bless our land' I hear the radio telling out from the speakers of my car, as I drive through the empty streets of the Northerner Avenue, the cold air creating a small fog in front of my windshield. What a fucking lie, Maria Lawrence hasn't been the iconic superstar we all loved and cared about since the murder of her husband, Derrick Lawrence, 4 years ago. The mobsters who pulled the trigger against him were brought to justice and executed for their crime. He hasn't been killed at The Woodlands, and Maria Lawrence became a cold hearted woman with no emotion. She was a good actress with many talents, she wasn't well liked since these four years, so who could have killed her?

I make way through the steps after passing the gate, Maria's mansion has a gigantic yard and outer field, she was filthy rich to be able to afford all of this. As I arrive at the door, I see a policeman 'Sorry sir, you're trespassing into a murder scene, I'm going to have to ask you to turn around' he warns me. I put my hand into my left pocket and pull out my investigator badge. 'I'm Samuel Kutcher, I have business here with the murder that took place, where is Captain Felix?' I respond, only for the cop to give me a surprised look. 'Oh sorry sir, the Captain is just at the end of the hallway, careful though, you might want to brace yourself for what you're about to see.

Upon going through the door, a corridor stretches into the Reception area, I walk carefully and slowly, preparing myself to what I'm about to see. But when I reach the end of the corridor, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't look away from what I was facing. Maria Lawrence, her guts were spilling everywhere around her body, her face locked on a screaming position, her left eye missing, words in bold that has been written in blood on the wall.
    'JUSTICE SHALL COME TO CORRUPTION'. The words were stuck to the wall in the dark blood, but what do they mean? The Woodlands has corruption in what form? Was Maria a message to all of the corrupt townsfolk? Or was she involved in something big? I needed to find an answer to all of this, as soon as possible, whoever or whatever did this, will attack again, and I have the feeling its going to be worse than before. 'Ey Samuel!' I turn out to face Captain Felix, a bald man with a pointy nose, in his mid 50's, wearing the uniform with proud. 'It's good to see you, I'm glad you decided to help me.' These words ring in my head, help him? 'No, I didn't come here for you. I came for the case, I came to save the town from a psychopath, I came to do my job.' I dart his old blue eyes, its not my intention to intermediate him or scare him off, I'm not girl scout or Santa's little helper, if I don't try my best to solve a crime, it doesn't make me human anymore.

'Very well, just so you know, we spent 10 hours in this place gathering everything we can, so finish up here so we can get this body to the morgue, finish off our papers at the station and go home.' Felix gives a sharp look, almost as he's about to push me. Of course Felix would say that, the old bastard always wants the easiest way to do his job, that means doing it his dirty way. But he knows, as well as me, he can't cross the line now that a murder happened. One slight misstep and he is out. I would very much love to see the Commissioner wipe the floor with him like he always does, but he is at vacation and won't be back for a while. 'Hey wait a second! What about the two guys you told me they would help me?' I yell out for Felix before he has the chance to leave. 'Oh I forgot about that. Oi Anton! Sbestian! Get your asses over here now!' He yells out. As he finishes, two police officers enter the scene. A fit looking man, in his 20s with brown hair, and a blonde looking fellow. The blonde one has short hair from his sides, and his left eye is blue and having an inch long scar under it while his right eye is green. Odd looking fellow in my opinion, but I'm not one to talk for my ugly brown hair.

'Yes sir!' Both men said, Felix responded with an arrogant look, 'Boys, this is Detective Samuel Kutcher, he will be aiding us in our investigation, show him what you showed me and tell him everything. Don't disappoint me, or you will be back on patrol duty again' Felix then proceeds to leave the room in a rush, probably to call the higher ups and explain what is happening. They are going to try to calm the people down by tomorrow, preparing a speech to get them all under control, only giving out a speech in front of the public is exactly what the killer wants.
    'So detective let me show you around' The browned haired man tells me, Anton was his name, 'Me and Sebestian went through everything, the broken glass door which leads to the backyard and the pool, a chair was found nearby the wreck, probably from outside the garden and used to smash through the glass. Its made from steel, so busting through the glass wasn't difficult. We also found a wooden ladder, it was hidden in the bushes outside, we believe the killer used it to get up the balcony, and gain access to the house through the window. We found rope, tied to the ends of the chair and similar stretching rope from the balcony. We don't exactly know how this is related but we can't rule anything out. We found broken antiques such as dishes and vases at the kitchen, however no trace of blood was located there. An open window was found open from the kitchen, but we don't think the killer tried to attack Maria through this area. More intriguing is we found the mat, which stretched from the stairs, out of place. This suggests someone almost slipped on it or was running down in a hurry. A house phone and a wireless phone were located near the victom. There was dust behind the TV, but a clean area seems to be unfitting, either the killer or Maria were hiding behind the TV. And as you might have guessed, the blood of the victim is all around the house, covering the furniture like the tables and couches, even at the hallway that we came in-'

'Stop right there!' I cut off Anton, giving me a surprised look, 'I don't think there has been a struggle in this house,' Sbestian steps in, 'What do you mean? Look at all the blood in the place!' I give him a light smile, 'Exactly, there is blood all over the place, but no sign of violence except for the kitchen. But you said there weren't any traces of blood there, something happened at the kitchen that startled the victim, but that was done on purpose.' Both men give me a shocked look, 'On purpose? Why do you think that?' I start pointing out at the clues as I say along, 'Look at the kitchen, the only thing that was broken were plates, if I was the victim and at the kitchen, I would certainly go for a kitchen knife or a proper fighting tool, not plates. This clearly suggests the killer first came through the window, startled Maria with the broken plates, she panics and hides behind the TV, as the dust around it show. The killer however had a plan to corner her without her ever seeing him. He exited back the yard using the window, notice that the balcony is perfectly situated above the glass door, this tells us my dear friends, that the killer already tied the rope to the end of the chair. No one can see the ladder from the glass door because he use the ladder around the side of the balcony, climbing up with ease and no getting detected. He pushes the chair down, and due to the velocity and gravity, the steel chair had no problem smashing through the door, upon this happening, the killer knew Maria would never exit through the back yard because he made her think that he actually threw the chair and he is waiting for her outside. Maria, in panic, runs to the door finding it the only option she has to escape, but the killer was making his way downstairs after entering the house through the balcony. The victim never even thought of going upstairs because the killer called her and probably telling her something to feel unsafe where ever she hid. The killer then murders Maria at the hallway, the blood at the hallway is dense, suggesting she died there. The killer then proceeds to gut Maria, painting the reception area with her blood to send us all a message.' As I finish, both officers are dazzled in amazement as they try to speak.

'Wow, detective, I never thought you can come up with these assumptions, your story makes perfect sense now. What now?' Sebastian says to me as Anton continues to stare at me. 'Well the first thing I need are names, anyone working for Maria?' I ask. 'Yes, a man of a name Samuel Gahami, he is the victim's butler. He came by the house today and he is the one that called in the incident around 7AM, he is at the station right now along with the victim's daughter, Dana Lawrence.' Anton answers
    Gahami found the body huh? Well it is said the one who finds the body first is often the killer, but Maria was alive and well at yesterday morning. She must have been murdered at night, so could Gahami wait a maximum of 12 hours before even calling it in? I need to question him, to find his motive and alibi. But my thoughts are cut short by a questioning Sebestian, 'Do you think this is work of the Phantom Thief?' And again I'm back where I started, is the Phantom Thief the type to murder? Why start now? His motive is that he is genius and creating this clever plan to murder someone is definitely his style. But what do I reply to Sebestian

[Put the Phantom Thief as the Prime Suspect] [Put the Phantom Thief as a Suspect] [Put the Phantom Thief as an Innocent]

• [Put the Phantom Thief as the Prime Suspect] Sebastian is obvoiously the killer

Samuel Kutcher 22nd September 6:17 PM 'As we are all terribly saddened by the brutal murder of our most iconic superstar of the decade, t

• [Put the Phantom Thief as an Innocent]

Samuel Kutcher 22nd September 6:17 PM 'As we are all terribly saddened by the brutal murder of our most iconic superstar of the decade, t

• [Put the Phantom Thief as a Suspect]

I wouldn't rule him out just yet, albeit I somehow doubt that he is the culprit here.

Better safe than sorry...

• And who pray tell do you think is the culprit?

[Put the Phantom Thief as a Suspect] I wouldn't rule him out just yet, albeit I somehow doubt that he is the culprit here.

• Now I'd say to not get too quick to assume things when not having proof. Besides why especially him?

supersagig posted: »

[Put the Phantom Thief as the Prime Suspect] Sebastian is obvoiously the killer

• [Put the Phantom Thief as the Prime Suspect]

• I don't know. Maybe the killer hasn't even been introduced yet, but I have the feeling it isn't the Phantom Thief.

And who pray tell do you think is the culprit?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.