EP4 SPOILERS = The Stranger's Identity? (UPDATED)

1111213141517»

Comments

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

YES YOUNG TORCH, THE ENKINDLING APPROACHES SOON ALL THE HERETICS WILL BE SEARED AWAY IN A BEAUTIFUL TAPESTRY OF MOLTEN FLESH

(sorry I think I lost it there for a second)

Lilith is the answer to our prayers PRAISE THE FIREHAWK amirite? @FirehawkCultist

• PRAISE THE FIREHAWK

YES YOUNG TORCH, THE ENKINDLING APPROACHES SOON ALL THE HERETICS WILL BE SEARED AWAY IN A BEAUTIFUL TAPESTRY OF MOLTEN FLESH (sorry I think I lost it there for a second)

• edited October 2015

Well this is from a blog on Tumblr

Blog: TTG Predictions

Mercyva posted: »

lilith? i would assume she would be the least impatient person xD i hope its athena. mainly because i want to see her again,

• to be honest, having more than 40hrs in the game, i already know those points. my only concern in all this, that this may be felix. which i would hate. because it will be GOT all over again... i hope this is not the case.

Well this is from a blog on Tumblr Blog: TTG Predictions

• enter image description here

PRAISE THE FIREHAWK

• Maybe it's Janey

• enter image description here

Dmacrizzle posted: »

Maybe it's Janey

• It is a good thread with a lot of theories lol. Necro it up!!

• i agree, many thoughts went through here.

It is a good thread with a lot of theories lol. Necro it up!!

• Considering this thread has already been revived, I just thought I'd add something.

I had to go through Anthony's ask.fm recently for something I'm writing and I stumbled across all these posts from before Tales started where he wrote about how much he regrets killing Nisha and that if there was a further Borderlands game he would consider keeping her alive. He spoke about how the vast majority of players never even went to Lynchwood so didn't kill her, so they could technically count that as canon (much in the same way that Tales showed Tector alive despite some players killing him). He also said that it could be possible that she wasn't really dead, just severely injured because we never explicitly check her body.

Which got me thinking about how wonderful it would be if she was The Stranger. I know that most people wouldn't know who she was, but there have been multiple references to her in game (and far more than somebody like, say, Timothy).

I'm 99.9% sure it's just a pipe dream, but regardless, I'd love to see her back in BL3!

• ^^^ This would be amazing!!! Forget necroing this thread, necro Nisha!

Considering this thread has already been revived, I just thought I'd add something. I had to go through Anthony's ask.fm recently for som

• edited October 2015

I Agree.... Nisha had so much potential, and i think they killed her WAY TOO SOON. in BL2 she's considered a side or a minor character if you go to lynchwood. and i think that had A LOT on why she was one of the main vaulthunters in TPS. i think gearbox knows that they wasted on what shapes to be an iconic character in the borderlands universe, especially her and handsome jack relationship. i mean, SHE GOT HIS HEART! plus both of them make an interesting couple xD.... TOO MUCH EPICNESS IF SHE WAS ALIVE. plus she's one of those characters that are just pure evil. i dont second guess that at all xD AND she's a badass sheriff. what more you can want? i wholeheartedly feel that they could've done more with her. especially that handsome jack dies, what would she do? also i would've loved if she made a cameo in tales and saw jack as an IA. that would've been interesting! :) = NISHA x RHYS Confirmed???? hahaha, in my mind, she would totally chop rhys head just so she can have jack back. that would be epic xD

Considering this thread has already been revived, I just thought I'd add something. I had to go through Anthony's ask.fm recently for som

• It's not who the traitor was, it was the motives for their betrayal. It was "I wasn't picked as Sentinel so I'm gonna go all Kenny on your ass and secretly hate everything you do even if I should agree with it. "

• I think we met the Stranger in the story before so that removes Lillith and Timothy from the suspect list. Zer0 can't be our guy since The Stranger never or very rarely by accident speaks Haiku where Zer0 speak in Haiku all the time aside from grunts. Athena, I can't see her hiding who she is especially to Fiona, also she COULD still be interrogated. The only people I can think of is August, Cassius, General Pollux, and the hard sell but makes too much sense, Felix. August may want to find the Vault due to events in leaked audio which I will not spoil. Cassius is Atlas and the Stranger looks like Atlas, knows about the dome, knows about Gortys and could have a vendetta against Rhys and Fiona in a determinate choice. Pollux because again Atlas and knows about Gortys. Felix as his outfit sports the Stranger's the eye looks similar to Felix's, does not like Rhys and doesn't harm Fiona and will let her hit Rhys, he lost someone ( Probably his family with Fiona and Sasha) and even if you let him die, he may have survived and his appearance under the mask is determinate based on that choice. Also leaked audio from episode 4 was how Felix forgives Fiona is she let him die and plans to "Leave him" possibly Rhys.

• Its gonna be awesome coming back to this thread after we find out who the stranger is...because we will find out who the stranger is right?...right?!

• edited October 2015

enter image description here i know who he is

• He's gonna end up being Felix and everyone is going to be disappointed.

• Could be Helios 2.0

Wow, that was A LOT of stuff! (And I actually read all of it!) The only thing is, didn't we all agree that Helios is still in the present

• I hope the Stranger is one character we haven't met yet. And I would say we could have some alternative possibilities:
    1. Fiona and Sashas real biological father or mother
    2. Handsome Jacks' daughter, "Angel"
    3. Lee, from walking dead...(yeah, right...I just had to fill in a name so I could get 3 options)

I really hope its number 1., but I have a feeling that we either will not going to know in this season, or that the Stranger is a charavter we already met. Felix is my guess in that case.

• I think it's Cassius.... the stranger even looks like he's wearing an Atlas outfit.

• edited October 2015

Link

LInk

I want it to be Felix so this happens.

• What if you killed him?

i know who he is

• we never saw his dead body

Duck_Hunt posted: »

What if you killed him?

• You have a point,

we never saw his dead body

• I think it is CL4P-TP he can wear the hat in BTPS .

• InB4SashaIsConfirmedAsTheStranger

• Loaderbot ofcourse

• HOLY FUCKING SHIT I WAS RIGHT

Loaderbot ofcourse

Sign in to comment in this discussion.