Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• I wouldn't mind another 2-3 month wait actually. After Episode 4, the game has a lot of unanswered questions that need to be answered next episode.

Episode 1 to episode 2: 4 months, Episode 2 to episode 3: 3 months, Episode 3 to episode 4: 2 months Episode 4 to episode 5... 1 month?

• Please anyone who played episode 4 on android please give me save game file please !!

• Maybe that's the Jimbo/Tector Hodunk clip we see for the teaser trailers of Episodes 2 and 3

Do you know what would be the most awesome freaking ending ever?!?!?! They summon the Vault and open it. Giant monster comes out. They're

• edited August 2015

You should submit a support request (it's on the right hand column). That way Telltale will know about the issue, and can hopefully send out a fix for it.

In the meantime, this trick has helped me get through similar issues with Telltale games in the past: Just before you reach the glitchy part, pause the game for a few seconds, unpause, and repeat until you get past the part that was freezing.

I can't guarantee this will work for you, but it might.

Edit- Updated link. Looks like they aren't using he support forums anymore, but a support center instead.

harsha posted: »

I uninstalled the game 2 times ...and downloaded the episode 4 again !! No use .... the game hangs on the Fiona after the meteor fall in the

• edited August 2015

Already I know, at least 13:53 minutes of episode 5 are dubbing because someone dropped the audio on Tumblr, and is like a MASSIVE SPOILER so, yeah, i'm not gonna drop it in here.

But that means, for interest, that probably the episode is gonna go out on september!

• edited August 2015

Whoa, just whoa. I hope they don't rush it

P.S: That was supposed to reply to Shioku, I forgot to push the reply button

• edited August 2015

Sorry that you experienced such as thing, mate. It must truly suck...

shioku posted: »

Already I know, at least 13:53 minutes of episode 5 are dubbing because someone dropped the audio on Tumblr, and is like a MASSIVE SPOILER s

• I saw that post too, although I didn't listen to it. I'm surprised they found that much dialog for the next episode. Was it in the files of episode 4 or something? I think Telltale needs to be a bit more careful when it comes to stuff like this.

Already I know, at least 13:53 minutes of episode 5 are dubbing because someone dropped the audio on Tumblr, and is like a MASSIVE SPOILER s

• I submitted the ticket .... thanks for reply but i can't wait till it gets fixed so please give me save game file please !!

Deadpoolian posted: »

You should submit a support request (it's on the right hand column). That way Telltale will know about the issue, and can hopefully send out

• Sorry, I don't play it on Android, so I can't give you a save file for that version. D:

Did you try that pausing trick I mentioned? That's gotten me through freezing parts before.

harsha posted: »

I submitted the ticket .... thanks for reply but i can't wait till it gets fixed so please give me save game file please !!

• edited August 2015

So, I just spoiled myself the full audio (also completely imagining the dialogue). And I don't regret it. But I'm not gonna post anything

I saw that post too, although I didn't listen to it. I'm surprised they found that much dialog for the next episode. Was it in the files of episode 4 or something? I think Telltale needs to be a bit more careful when it comes to stuff like this.

• Yeah...but it didnt work !!

Sorry, I don't play it on Android, so I can't give you a save file for that version. Did you try that pausing trick I mentioned? That's gotten me through freezing parts before.

• It was a bad decision on my part but I just thought, Should I do it? Maybe ... just a minute, but then it started I could not stop! I also found 2 more spoilery post from the end of episode 5 (one of them accompanied by the text "If you want to cry, listen to this") I will not hear a single audio more (these two last non've heard) Telltale should have more careful with these things. Guys, I tell you, don't hear it. Dont do it...

Sorry that you experienced such as thing, mate. It must truly suck...

• It sucks that people go around uploading this sort of stuff. I mean, I can understand sharing fun unused audio. There's no harm in that. But straight up posting spoilers that are supposedly from the final episode? That's kinda a dick move. Hopefully whatever those spoilers were don't end up getting spread around like wildfire.

It was a bad decision on my part but I just thought, Should I do it? Maybe ... just a minute, but then it started I could not stop! I also f

• It would be halerious if in episode 5 jack gets put in a clap trap unit (you know why if you played the other games)also claptrap has to make an appearance

• i think its Mid- to late october tho..

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Oc6 or Oc13? Hm...

• I'd be happy to wait until November if it meant they took their time with it and didn't screw up the writing for the sake of 'finishing up the story'. This game started off so well and has been doing amazing throughout, it would be a real shame for them to screw it up for the sake of laziness. :/

• That was from episode 3 right? Where you reject him after siding with him in episode 2?

He is hell more pissed here than the version where you reject him if you side with Fiona.

• I feel too many people look at Borderlands as simply an (amazing) FPSRPG when the real pull, what keeps me and my friends coming back, is the story and the characters.

That's why, when I heard about TftB, I jumped in with only a friend's description of what TellTale does.

nohuhhuh posted: »

This happened to me to. I didn't like Borderlands games before but now I'm crazy about them! I'm really exited to see what happens in Borderlands 3. I hope that at least some of the Tales' characters will be in it.

• I BELIEVE BROTHER!

BELIEVE IN SEPTEMBER 22

• I haven't listened to one of those things, but... that #Rhyiona tag

It was a bad decision on my part but I just thought, Should I do it? Maybe ... just a minute, but then it started I could not stop! I also f

• he's got a bad history of people betraying him. rip people who sided with him and chose to reject hyperion.

That was from episode 3 right? Where you reject him after siding with him in episode 2? He is hell more pissed here than the version where you reject him if you side with Fiona.

• Only now realized what "Step three" in that one twitter post means.
    People who only shook hands with him deserve a special place in hell

• Where is this cut dialogue? I'm not bothered about a spoiler

• Mine was the walking dead season 1 and I have bought every game since.

so what was everyone's first telltale game? Mine was Jurassic Park: The Game, I rated it 9/10

• enter image description here

Wow, still no news for Episode 5? Hasn't it been like a mo- holy crap it hasn't even been a week

• [removed]

kaza125 posted: »

Where is this cut dialogue? I'm not bothered about a spoiler

• I don't know why it's only hitting me now, maybe I've been on an ep.4 high these past few days, but I'm scared. Like, literally 'my heart sped up and I'm a little dizzy' scared. This is it. One episode left. Everything that happens next episode will be final.

It's a nerve-wracking realization for me.

enter image description here

• Let's hope for a season 2...

I don't know why it's only hitting me now, maybe I've been on an ep.4 high these past few days, but I'm scared. Like, literally 'my heart sp

• edited August 2015

MAY I HAVE PERMISSION TO HUG THE CAT

Wow, still no news for Episode 5? Hasn't it been like a mo- holy crap it hasn't even been a week

• This is on fluffy cat. I approve.

• You can find it on tumblr. Just don't spoil it for anyone else.

kaza125 posted: »

Where is this cut dialogue? I'm not bothered about a spoiler

• I don't know how people find these types of thing.

• It's been such a ride guys never had I thought that I would get so invested and attached to these characters. The story is just awesome the humor is top knotch, I'm really going to miss it when it's gone.that being said I CANT WAIT FOR EPISODE 5

• I don't see how that is a dick move on their part considering you would have to WILLINGLY listen to it.

It sucks that people go around uploading this sort of stuff. I mean, I can understand sharing fun unused audio. There's no harm in that. But

• edited August 2015

I listened a few seconds because I thought it was a joke or something.
    I cannot understand how stuff like that can be leaked, or why TellTales puts it somewhere people can find it ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• edited August 2015

Well, thing is, some people like to troll and spread around spoilers without warning. Now we have to worry about the possibility of something like that happening.

Edit- And it's not like I'm pissed off at the person who posted it. I just wish people would be considerate to the developers and not ruin the ending to a game that they spent so much time and effort on. But, ultimately, it really is Telltale's own fault. They should know by now that people dig around in the code for this sort of stuff. Sloppy mistake on their part.

But, I didn't listen to the dialog. Maybe what's in it isn't that bad and I'm blowing it out of proportion. I wouldn't know. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Drladders posted: »

I don't see how that is a dick move on their part considering you would have to WILLINGLY listen to it.

• Oh my god, I'm so tempted to listen to it... still though I won't give in...

• I feel the exact same way.

Enigma12 posted: »

It's been such a ride guys never had I thought that I would get so invested and attached to these characters. The story is just awesome the humor is top knotch, I'm really going to miss it when it's gone.that being said I CANT WAIT FOR EPISODE 5

Sign in to comment in this discussion.