Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• I think it would involve slowing down time and highlighting things like explosive barrels or something, like she did vs the plant, vs mordecai, and to make a distraction in the museum.

I'd really like to see that happen since Athena trained her to be one. I wonder if Fiona's "action skill" would involve the Roshambo pistol

• But then he'd capture them first, then respawn them in a prison or something. This way is just idiotic.

So he could have the pleasure of killing them again and again.

• If you hover over the OP of the thread, in the top right corner of it there will be an icon that will allow you to follow it without having to post :]

Dracu98 posted: »

I'm only writing this comment so I can set it to "Follow this discussion", but then I thought "hey, post a picture and this comment is not T

• I don't think so. borderlands 3 without your old fighting-pals? hell, THAT would be the reason for a giant shitstorm that would be featured in legends. the game will probably begin with a narration of marcus about how the war started, and then we'll get in the game. OR another guy narrates the game 'cause marcus got killed. hell, that would be awesome/sad/epic, you know what I mean?

Borderlands 3 is likely to have a huge time skip so I highly doubt that anyone will come back for borderlands 3 . A new start i would like to call it

• oh yeah, I see. sorry, didn't know about this. but anyways, it's too late now. the damage has been done, the building been destroyed

Green613 posted: »

If you hover over the OP of the thread, in the top right corner of it there will be an icon that will allow you to follow it without having to post :]

• Not going to lie, this may or may not have made me tear up a bit.

I am shame.

Also, pleeease tell me Mikey did end up doing a speech as Scooter!

OzzyUK posted: »

If anyone wants to be entertained for 50 seconds Job posted two short clips from the PAX crowd-play in twitter Will they take it to [Step Three] ? Small intro clip Edit: Two more clips uploaded Catch-A-Rideeeee Standing Ovation

• If it helps, that pic was definitely worth the post. ^_^

oh yeah, I see. sorry, didn't know about this. but anyways, it's too late now. the damage has been done, the building been destroyed

• wait...those guys CLAPPED while...while the thing happened? damn, they are more cruel than g.r.r martin

OzzyUK posted: »

If anyone wants to be entertained for 50 seconds Job posted two short clips from the PAX crowd-play in twitter Will they take it to [Step Three] ? Small intro clip Edit: Two more clips uploaded Catch-A-Rideeeee Standing Ovation

• enter image description here

ponds75 posted: »

When I'm not playing a Telltale Game, I'm playing the waiting game. And it sucks.

• YES! I knew someone would like it. I was already afraid this would be nothing but spam :D

If it helps, that pic was definitely worth the post. ^_^

• Maybe the kid he adpoted. He probably had lots of time to improve his storytelling skillz

I don't think so. borderlands 3 without your old fighting-pals? hell, THAT would be the reason for a giant shitstorm that would be featured

• edited August 2015

That picture is so perfect
    i can't stop looking at it

I wonder what happened to butt stallion after we shot it. How did we even penetrate the diamond?

Minecraft's got some explaining to do

I'm only writing this comment so I can set it to "Follow this discussion", but then I thought "hey, post a picture and this comment is not T

• I don't know, because I didn't hurt a f*cking defenseless pony, you sick bastards. shame on you! shaaaaaaaame!

shame. shame. shame. dingeling

(I just noticed that I wouldn't hurt a diamond-pony in a game, but I kill children in skyrim on a daily basis without any feels of guilt or any hesistation. dafuq.)

Jurchy posted: »

That picture is so perfect i can't stop looking at it I wonder what happened to butt stallion after we shot it. How did we even penetrate the diamond? Minecraft's got some explaining to do

• a pony is always cute and children are always annoying

I don't know, because I didn't hurt a f*cking defenseless pony, you sick bastards. shame on you! shaaaaaaaame! shame. shame. shame. dinge

• The Butt Stallion is canon. If it can shit weapons, it should be okay, right?

That picture is so perfect i can't stop looking at it I wonder what happened to butt stallion after we shot it. How did we even penetrate the diamond? Minecraft's got some explaining to do

• I'm definitely getting the Handsome Collection. I think Fiona will either be a playable character or NPC on BL3 and Rhys may be a villain of some sorts.

You know, when this is over, I'm getting the Borderlands Handsome Collection. And if Gearbox does end up making a Borderlands 3, they better include Rhys and Fiona in it somehow.

• SEASON 2 PLEASE

MAKE IT AWESOME

• They better make a season 2. Or at least make the last episode like 2 hours longer than usual.

Ulysses101 posted: »

SEASON 2 PLEASE MAKE IT AWESOME

• if they did that we'd end up with a longer wait than there was for episode 2

They better make a season 2. Or at least make the last episode like 2 hours longer than usual.

• Would be worth it

if they did that we'd end up with a longer wait than there was for episode 2

• edited September 2015

Aww man: No Vaughn temporary lines? No Adam Harrington visiting Pandora? No people spotting Ep5 files on SteamDB?

Dis meks mi sad :(

• I want season 2 after Borderlands 3,
    my opinion is it opens up way more story potential .
    and i think so far telltale mustve boosted borderlands sales a lot, they hooked me on borderlands lore and humor!

• edited September 2015

I would too but we don't know what would happen to Rhys and Fiona.etc in Borderlands 3. Well unless they aren't gonna be the mains in season 2.

I want season 2 after Borderlands 3, my opinion is it opens up way more story potential . and i think so far telltale mustve boosted borderlands sales a lot, they hooked me on borderlands lore and humor!

• That will take years and years to be released then.

I want season 2 after Borderlands 3, my opinion is it opens up way more story potential . and i think so far telltale mustve boosted borderlands sales a lot, they hooked me on borderlands lore and humor!

• -Borderlands 2 SPOILER ¡Alert!-

Well, Mad Moxxi (Youtube channel, but i think i found this on tumblr... I don't remember exactly) published this and is tremendously heartbreaker. I think it's good to leave it here ... to distract us a bit? i don't know, I only need your opinion.

enter image description here

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!

• Pity it was really good

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited September 2015

Now you're just torturing him. But it was really good.

Leluch123 posted: »

Pity it was really good

• Me tortuting him? Why would you say....ok I am.

dojo32161 posted: »

Now you're just torturing him. But it was really good.

• Yeah, it was cool.

Leluch123 posted: »

Pity it was really good

• I think Jack is not that bad after all, and after Angel's dead... I never like that part :S

• wow, what a bad luck! sorry mate

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!

• Very interesting...

Dlc? Season 2? Torture? All of it. Except torture.

• Ok..I thought about something I’d like to ask y’all about so here it is:

Imagine if somehow Handsome Jack came back to life (and I’m talking about the real Jack here,the one you kill in BL2),what do you think would be his reaction when he learns that a AI copy of him is running his own company?And how do you think would meeting his AI will look like?

• The real Jack and the fake Jack would try to kill each other most likely.

ZapThroat posted: »

Ok..I thought about something I’d like to ask y’all about so here it is: Imagine if somehow Handsome Jack came back to life (and I’m talk

GSSalvador posted: »

Very interesting... Dlc? Season 2? Torture? All of it. Except torture.

• Scooter DLC? enter image description here

GSSalvador posted: »

Very interesting... Dlc? Season 2? Torture? All of it. Except torture.

• the struggle is real brother, hopefully we will get some news soon :/

• soon = never

Enigma12 posted: »

the struggle is real brother, hopefully we will get some news soon

Sign in to comment in this discussion.