Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• I'll admit, I did shoot Butt-stallion (shame on me) but you could of shot the paintings instead so I doubt the "second casualty" was Butt-stallion

I know did you see butt-stallion get shot?

• You couldn't shoot the paintings you could rip it though.

STOJ89 posted: »

I'll admit, I did shoot Butt-stallion (shame on me) but you could of shot the paintings instead so I doubt the "second casualty" was Butt-stallion

• edited August 2015

Say it with me now

BELIEVE IN S22

• Is it time yet? No? OK...Is it time yet?

enter image description here

• edited August 2015

Alright

November 25>March 17>June 23>August 18

My guess S21.

• enter image description here

Say it with me now BELIEVE IN S22

• Man you're so positive.

Telltale's going to eat your positivity and spit it back out.

• releases on tuesdays, so 22, not 21

Alright November 25>March 17>June 23>August 18 My guess S21.

• 4 MONTH, 3 MONTH, 2 MONTH... 1 month?

• I would guess November when the gift giving season starts, or around the time of next big gaming convention. Companies always like to have something to announce before the conventions to build up momentum for a big release.

4 MONTH, 3 MONTH, 2 MONTH... 1 month?

• edited August 2015

Remember everyone, BELIEVE

enter link description here

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale replied to someone with this.

All the Tales from the Borderlands episodes have been excellent so far but if they are working hard to save the best for last then it should be a really good episode :D

• Anything is possible with a lead pipe in your hands.

Remember everyone, BELIEVE enter link description here

• Dudes im So hypeeedd for this episode!!

OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale replied to someone with this. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/636044340159053824 All the Tales from the Border

• I literally can't wait to see how this ends

• enter image description here I saw this while on google randomly and thought it belonged here

• apart from flying

Anything is possible with a lead pipe in your hands.

• edited August 2015

No News Yet, No News Yet, No News yet, No News Yet, No News Yet, No News yet, No News Yet, No News Yet, No News Yet, No News Yet, No News Yet, No News Yet, No News Yet....

I'm gonna get myself crazy.

• I as well shot butt-stallion, didn't think it was gonna do that.

STOJ89 posted: »

I'll admit, I did shoot Butt-stallion (shame on me) but you could of shot the paintings instead so I doubt the "second casualty" was Butt-stallion

• tfw no news for ep5 yet

tfw no news for ep5 yet

• Episode 5 confirmed for October 20th,2015.

• Where have you heard this from?

Episode 5 confirmed for October 20th,2015.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited August 2015

Nothing has been officially confirmed yet, official release dates only come from Telltale via their Twitter, Facebook or Blog.

• Awesome!

Telltale replied to someone with this. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/636044340159053824 All the Tales from the Border

• edited August 2015

If Telltale is aiming to make episode 5 their best one, like they say they are, then there's no way it can come out in September.

I really admire you're optimism though!

• Struggling with adding YouTube video...

Just click the link button and paste the URL.

• To be honest, while I'd like to see everything wrapped up in Episode 5, I'd be somewhat okay with plot holes or loose ends, because those could be things that Gearbox could tie up in the next Borderlands game.

Leluch123 posted: »

Well I guess this is it eh? The last wait, I never thought that I would be sad to get the last episode. Because that means the end of story

• Gosh, been a while since I heard the song. Brings back lots of memories. :)

• I just realized there's a skin for the Bandit Technical that has Lilith with a bikini top on it(well minus the siren tattoos).enter image description here

• Dude it's been only a week...

shioku posted: »

No News Yet, No News Yet, No News yet, No News Yet, No News Yet, No News yet, No News Yet, No News Yet, No News Yet, No News Yet, No News Yet, No News Yet, No News Yet.... I'm gonna get myself crazy.

• Alright....so Telltale seems to have convinced me to buy the Handsome collection. Just bought it. Thanks Tales. Wish me luck on Pandora, kiddos.

• Haha, that's funny because I'm sure it's been a month or tw-- only a week!?

Leluch123 posted: »

Dude it's been only a week...

• You can use it to beat a pilot until he agrees to take you in his airplane. Oh lead pipe, is there nothing you can't do?

apart from flying

• Sweet.

I just realized there's a skin for the Bandit Technical that has Lilith with a bikini top on it(well minus the siren tattoos).

• I hate Lilith, just an FYI.

zachiscool3 posted: »

Sweet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.