Kill The Member Above You

Ok ok ok ok....ok.

The rules are simple.

1: Kill the Member above you
Two: After you die have a come up with a crackpot reason of how you came back. Or not. Whatever.
That number between 2 and 4: Follow the rules of da fourms

Edit: Just cuz, I added a Example.

MonkeyDude375: I whack you with Rifle and shoot your arm, then step on your face, and eat you.
MaxFerPrez: I break through your stomach and watch you die. I had a extra life SUCKER!
Somebody: Wakes up after LaryJake hit me with a pick axe, and throw it at your back.

Kill me.NOW!

Comments

• edited December 2008
    *throws you into a unescapable pit*
  • edited December 2008
    *Teleports behind him and stabs you with a knife and puts my hand over your mouth so you won't scream.*

I WIN!
  • edited December 2008
    *Bites your hand and uses super awesome ninja skills to take the knife*
    You will spontaneously combust. NOW!
  • edited December 2008
    *kicks you lightly in the shin. Seconds later, you die of a heart attack for unrelated reasons, which makes me look like I have Godlike death-kick powers*
  • edited December 2008
    *Simply touches one of your pressure points, causing you to instantly explode in an extremely gory mess*
  • edited December 2008
    *jumps out of the exploded body and cuts a hole in your stomach causing organs and blood to spill out*
  • edited December 2008
    I call upon the power of Underpantyworld!
    *Creates a black hole that engulfs everyone except me for some reason*

$5 to anyone who gets the reference.
  • edited December 2008
    *zaps you into the TGS world, where you die in some horrific and hilarious manner*
    BWAHAHAHA!!! It's too vauge to counter!
  • edited December 2008
    I call upon the power of Underpantyworld!
    *Creates a black hole that engulfs everyone except me for some reason*

$5 to anyone who gets the reference.

Captain Underpants. Cough up!
  • edited December 2008
    I'm in the TGS world, so I come back to life. Then I shotgun Compy!
  • edited December 2008
    HEY 16_BIT_MARIO1!! *glues a bomb to his head*
  • edited December 2008
    I'm in the TGS world, so I come back to life. Then I shotgun Compy!

It just goes through the big hole already there...

Your $5 debt grows into $100,000, thanks to intrest, and crushes you to death.
  • edited December 2008
    But! I had my spare portable mattress in my shirt! I then throw my huge stacks of cash onto you!
  • edited December 2008
    I shoot you in the face 59 times, punch you in the balls, steal your wallet and your skull.
  • edited December 2008
    I shoot you in the face 59 times, punch you in the balls, steal your wallet and your skull.

I am greedy enough to absorb the cash, then I rat you out to Hugh Bliss, who plays an ultrasonic censor, melting your face off.
  • edited December 2008
    Screw my death, I've got money!

I kill you. There, that wasn't hard, was it?
  • edited December 2008
    *I strangle all of you to death with my spilled organs.*
  • edited December 2008
    *I break through the organs and shoot you in the head*
    "HEAD SHOT"
  • edited December 2008
    Make you swallow the sharp rasor blade of patiance. Then tip you over and empty all the blood from your throught, then make you drink it.
  • edited December 2008
    *I somehow break through my own head and slit your jugular vein using only my left hand, and I'm right-handed!*
  • edited December 2008
    Throws you into the Aperture Science Enrichment center incinerator where you burn for over 9000 years
  • edited December 2008
    *I Finally wake up from a dead slumber as a zombie!!!And then I wake my other zombie friends who kill you all!!!*
  • edited December 2008
    I remain alive, for some reason...

I activate a nuclear device in this thread, watching form a safe distance, as you alll asplode.:D
  • edited December 2008
    Everyone remains alive, since you can't blow up a forum. I kill every forum member here, including zombies.
  • edited December 2008
    Sideswipes you, then counters with a really, really, REALLY big gun. >: )
  • edited December 2008
    I grab you by the legs and beat you with them.
  • edited December 2008
    I do all this voodoo crap that turns all of you into zombies under my control, but all those who are already zombies turn into pudding.

Now, I sic you on Tom Cruise!
  • edited December 2008
    I want zombies under my control so i hit you with my car, steal the controls, sick the zombies on you, and make them dance.
  • edited December 2008
    But you're already a zombie! Dance, manga boy! Dance!! Muahahaha!!!
  • edited December 2008
    Was not. *Insert fight that sounds like it's between 2 three year-olds*
  • edited December 2008
    Was not. *Insert fight that sounds like it's between 2 three year-olds*

I mess up your car track and you start to cry.
  • edited December 2008
    I always carrie a spare 1-up mushroom.

I then kick your butt in the face with an A-K
  • edited December 2008
    I call an asylum orderly to kick you out after getting knocked to the floor by said AK
  • edited December 2008
    I don't know how you guys are doing this, since I killed every member on the forum.
  • edited December 2008
    But I return in the form of a cereal box and drown you in marshmallow fluff!!!
  • edited December 2008
    hi i am Coconut, hu-ha-hu, Mr.Coconut
    throws snicklin into a bottomless inescapable pit that turns off all of your powers.

BEAT THAT! (BURN!)

I will give $50 to anyone who guesses the 2 television show references!
  • edited December 2008
    Throws antirikurox into the local neighborhood incinerator.
  • edited December 2008
    teleports out and throws metalkombat in. *laughs maniacally!* MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • edited December 2008
    Oh, crap, I forgot to press the "On" button, didn't I? Well, it seems as if you, too, forgot, so all I have to do is walk out.

Hunts down antirikurox, waits until midnight, and then silently assassinates him. Why, you might ask? Well, to coin a phrase, "Beacuse, it's midnite!"
  • edited December 2008
    "Beacuse, it's midnite!"

I scream said quote into your ear and you die either from the noise or from my breath.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.