TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• Okay, I'm going to start writing now.
    And YES, I will update the character list like Who's waiting to be introduced

• edited June 2014
    TinyCarlos posted: »

Okay, I'm going to start writing now. And YES, I will update the character list like Who's waiting to be introduced

• [Try and run back into the equipment center, if you are quick enough, you probably can make it back in there safely. But it's very risky.]

and

[Tell them to come in]

The Walking Dead Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 2 Part 2/4 [Ava Mitchell] I sat down at the table. "I don't understand the fuss. It's j

• Can't wait! :-D

Okay, I'm going to start writing now. And YES, I will update the character list like Who's waiting to be introduced

• Do the episodes have Telltale waiting standards?

Well, I don't deny any, but I'm thinking of adding only a few more characters this chapter and then the rest will probably be introduced Episode 2.

• The Walking Dead:Right or Wrong
    Episode 1: A New Day
    Chapter 2 Part 3/4
    [AVA MITCHELL]
    [Run]
    I quickly faced the shadows with a worried expression in my face.

"Okay." I said, and I quickly jumped back into the Equipment Center, and I was nearly shot. The man whistled, and a few other shots were heard.

"Shit!" Devyn yelled as she heard the gunshots.

"GIVE ME THE GUN!" I yelled and she tossed me the shotgun that was laying on the ground. I clicked the gun and looked outside the equipment center.

"What the fucking fuck?" Spencer yelled as he ran to cover.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Amanda screamed as she put her hands up. There was about seven guys attacking us.

"What the hell?" Alex heard what was happening and he started firing from his bedroom window.

"Get in there, smoke that bitch out!" A bandit yelled.

"Devyn, hide!" I yelled and she jumped over a table and hid. I ran over to where she was a hide also.

"Where is she?" A bandit asked.

"She's in there. On second thought, don't kill her. I'm going to have fun with her." The man in the shadows said.

"PUT YOUR GUN DOWN, PRETTY BOY! OR I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" A bandit yelled. Another bandit peeked into the equipment center and I quickly stood up and fired at the bandit. He fell back, and surprisingly, I shot him in the head unintentionally.

"This place isn't safe!" Devyn yelled since she couldn't really talk over the gunshots.

"Fuck you, motherfuckers!" John Kozlov yelled as he fired with his machine gun.

"Stay here! STAY HERE!" I yelled as I ran outside as saw dozens of bandits attacking. The gunfire stopped, they were holding Alex captive.

"ALEX!" I yelled as I ran over and pointed the shotgun at the bandit punching Alex multiple times.

"Ava...kill him..." He said weakly.

"You don't wanna do that, girlie. I don't wanna end a pretty sight like you." The bandit chuckled.

"Fuck you. Just let go, you fucking asshole." Nick said.

"You've got quite a mouth for a teen. Use that word again and I'll pull a bullet in it." The bandit threatened.

"Now, YOU, and the...other girl. Are going to take a ride with us, or 'Alex' dies. Comprendre?" The bandit said.

"Don't...go with them. Don't." Alex said.

"Let us go! We didn't do anything to you." Lawrence Pryde said.

"I'm going to kill all of you assholes." I said.

"What's it going to be?" The bandit asked.

[Do what they say, save Alex.]
    [Shoot the bandit. risk Alex' life.]

[ADAM STARK]
    [Invite them in]

"Alright, come on in." I said.

"What the hell, Adam? You are really gonna trust them after some random fuckers just kidnapped my daughter?" Sonya grumbled.

"Sonya, calm down." Manny said.

"CALM DOWN? My daughter was taken away from me, sorry I can't fucking calm down. I want to find the motherfuckers who did it and I will fucking rip them apart." Sonya went off.

"Look, if it's really that big of a problem, we can just leave. We don't wanna bother you folks." George said as he began to back up a bit.

"It's fine. Just come on in." Frankie said.

"We have plenty of foods, but we just need a place to stay for the night. We can help each other out." Callie said as she went inside and put her backpack down on the ground.

A bunch of gunshots were heard off into the distance.

"Whoa, shit." Luis ducked.

"Chill out, man. It's not by us." Daniel said.

"It's gonna attract all of those by us, goddammit!" Luis exclaimed.

"Not if we stay quiet." Xavier said.

"Alright, can we get to eating? Because I'm really fucking hungry. Hey, how you doing? I have a hammer. Sorry, that actually was weird. What I mean is.." Nero started as he walked off with Callie to the dinner table.

"Okay, so what do you wanna tell us about yourself?" Rose asked George.

"Well, not much to tell actually. I'm just really trying to get by. I found Callie on the road a few days ago, I see one of your group members is already taken a charm to her. She's charming, that's right." George said.

"Of course he is." I said.

"Well, we're going to moving soon. Where are you headed?" Luis asked.

"Well, I'm actually planning on heading to Statesboro, I've got family there." George said.

"Okay, dinner should be ready! It's not completely cooked, but it's all that works." Callie announced.

"Well, we prepared some good food for you all. Hope you enjoy it." George said.

"Thank you, we really appreciate it." Daniel said.

"Are you okay?" Nero asked Sonya.

"I'm sorry, you actually care?" Sonya retorted.

"Hey, I'm not a complete asshole." Nero smiled.

"Whatever." Sonya said as she stormed off.

"Lot of tension with you guys, huh?" Callie said.

"I'm gonna go check on her." Nero said as he got up.

"Nero, just back off." Manny said.

"But, I'm so fucking lovable! I'll be fine, thanks for worrying about me though." Nero said as he got up and went where Sonya said.

"Damn it, Nero." Manny muttered.

"You know, we were just making dinner. And we are almost done, so we can add to this little feast of ours." Rose smiled as she walked over to the kitchen and grabbed more food and set it on the table.

"Damn, this is awesome." Luis said.

"I gotta take a piss." I said as I got up and went over to the bathroom. On the way, I heard Nero and Sonya's voices.

"Tell you what, I'll go out tomorrow and find those bandit fuckers. Okay?" Nero said.

"What are you going to do? There's probably hundreds of them. And there's you." Sonya said.

"Honey, I'm Nero. Nero Zedlum, I'm a motherfucking badass asshole and survivor. This is my hammer, and this is my handgun. I fuck shit up, understand?" Nero said. Sonya laughed.

"You're an idiot." Sonya said.

"You know you love it." Nero said.

"Please never talk again." Sonya laughed.

"Why don't you just confess your love for me already?" Nero said.

"Yeah, I'll pass." Sonya scoffed.

"You said 'Yeah' at first though." Nero said.

Why am I standing in this bathroom listening to them? I'm so fucking weird I thought.

"Come eat with me." Nero said. "I mean US." Nero added.

"Fine." Sonya said as she walked outside, and I heard the door click.

"SHIT!" Crystal yelled. I zipped my zipper and ran outside the bathroom door.

"Oh fuck me." Nero said.

"Guys, we're gonna have to fight our way out of this!" Frankie said as he grabbed a butcher knife. There was about fifty walkers right outside the door, and they all were pounding on the damn door.

"WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE NOTICE THIS EARLIER!?" Beth exclaimed.

"We only have two windows, and that's the front doors windows, dammit!" Xavier said as he grabbed his meathook.

"You know, after this..you guys should put some duct tape on your arms and legs. It works just fine." Daniel said as he grabbed a gun.

"Stop. Hammer Time." Nero chuckled as he grabbed his hammer.

"Not the time, Nero." Rose said. The walkers kept pounding on the windows, and they started to shatter.

"That's not gonna fucking hold. Is there a back door out of here?" George asked.

"Nope. Only way in is through the front door. Damn it!" Luis kicked the table.

"We're fucked. We're so fucking fucked." Manny paced.

"Calm the fuck down. I'm here. We're fine." Nero said.

"Get ready, everyone!" Luis yelled. One walkers climbed through a glass hole It was dripping blood because of the glass digging into it's skin.

"That's fucking gross." Luis said. The glass then shattered, and the walkers piled up on top of each other and fell over.

"SHIT!" Nero exclaimed as he started hitting walkers. Luis had a gun and he started shooting. I shot at walkers too, Daniel was devouring the walkers by slicing their heads off. I looked to my left and saw a walker behind Luis. It was RIGHT behind him, and it was...Jolene. But she wasn't bitten!

"LUIS! BEHIND YOU!" I yelled and I ran over and Luis turned around and Jolene took a bite out of his neck. Luis screamed in pain. Jolene then ripped open his stomach and started eating his intestines.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" I shot at Jolene, and killed her.

"Motherfuckers!" Xavier said as he sliced walkers with his meat hook.

"GOD DAMN IT, WE NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" Sonya yelled.

"NOOO! HELP ME!" Crystal yelled as she was being grabbed by a walker. It pulled her down and bit her face off.

"CRYSTAL!" Daniel yelled as he ran over and sliced the walker eating her eye. Her eye was popped out, and she was already dead.

"No..." Daniel cried. He stuck the knife in Crystal's head putting her down. I shot Luis in the head so he wouldn't come back. Nero kept hitting walkers.

"Callie, stay back!" George pushed her away as he kept hitting walkers.

"SONYA!" Nero yelled as she was grabbed by a walker.

"AHHH! FUCK!!" Manny kept firing until he was surrounded in a corner. Nero killed the walker grabbing Sonya and Nero pulled her out of the way.

"This is fucking bullshit! Die already!" Nero yelled as he kept hitting walkers.

"Beth! Beth, NO!" Rose exclaimed when Beth was being grabbed. Beth kicked the walker, making it fall down then she twisted around and stomped on the walker's head.

"I'm fine! I'm fine!" Beth yelled.

"There's almost gone! We need to get the hell out of here, RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" Frankie yelled.

"Damn straight!" Daniel supported that.

"MAKE A RUN FOR IT!" I yelled and I ran out, kicking a walker in the way, it smashed it's head on the concrete.

Rose was grabbed by another walker and she tripped.

"WE GOTTA GO!"

[Leave]
    [Save Rose]

• [Shoot the bandit. risk Alex' life.]
    [Save Rose]

The Walking Dead:Right or Wrong Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 2 Part 3/4 [AVA MITCHELL] [Run] I quickly faced the shadows with a worried

• edited June 2014

[do as they ask, save Alex]

[Save Rose]

SOMBRERO 4 LYFE DAWG! Yet again sorry lol XD I just love saying that.

EDIT: TinyCarlos your writing is awesome! I especially LOVE what your doing with Nero he's concieded as hell and always saying stupid shit XD

Sorry Alex, but I think we all know what will happen, and what the bandits do to girls...

[Save Rose]

Not sure why you would leave, sure it's risky, but I hope this is the right answer.

The Walking Dead:Right or Wrong Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 2 Part 3/4 [AVA MITCHELL] [Run] I quickly faced the shadows with a worried

• [keep ALEX safe] [save rose]
    Why would you risk Alex's life? That's pointless.

• [Shoot the bandit, risk Alex's life]
    [Save Rose]

• [Do as they say, save Alex] [Save Rose]

• [Shoot the bandit. risk Alex' life.][Save Rose]

• ayyyyyy Sombrero!

[do as they ask, save Alex] [Save Rose] SOMBRERO 4 LYFE DAWG! Yet again sorry lol XD I just love saying that. EDIT: TinyCarlos your

• Do what the bandits say, and save Rose.

• ^ I think doing what the bandits say will make a better scene

Do what the bandits say, and save Rose.

• [Shoot the bandit.] hope she doesn't miss
    [Save Rose] might be some consequences but you gotta try.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited June 2014

[Do what the bandit says] and [Save Rose].

In other news...

Wow, two deaths in Adam's group! Poor Crystal and Luis. Did Manny make it out? Or should I submit a new character? I swear to god that dumbass spent more time preparing and less time complaining that he's fucked, he probably wouldn't be so fucked all the time.

My brain reads all of Nero's lines in Larry's voice, I cracked up hen he was trying to seduce Sonya.

• Yeah, besides, it'd probably be better to err on the side of caution than err on the side of risk and seeing a kid named Alex get his brains blown out.

Carley123 posted: »

^ I think doing what the bandits say will make a better scene

• Damn, another Maria. Can I change my characters name since she hasn't been introduced?

• edited June 2014

Risk Alex's life

Save Rose

And did you get the description of mine. I was one of the first ones to send in.

• Sure if you want.
    Are you Maria Espinoza?

TWD_25 posted: »

Damn, another Maria. Can I change my characters name since she hasn't been introduced?

[Save Rose]

Also, do you add characters in order or do you just choose one of the random ones in the wait list? Also, in the character I made, I said he had a 7 year old daughter. Can she be in the story or will you only show the character I made?

• Manny's fine.

BigBlindMax posted: »

[Do what the bandit says] and [Save Rose]. In other news... Wow, two deaths in Adam's group! Poor Crystal and Luis. Did Manny make i

• Yeah I'm changing it to Nikki

Sure if you want. Are you Maria Espinoza?

• Where did my character go? I was Devin.

• [Shoot the bandit] [Save Rose]

• edited June 2014

Oh, I think I forgot to mention in my character submission, Daniel uses a machete, and a revolver that has a blade on it.

And as always, fantastic work, great job.

• Damn! This is really difficult - even more so because something tells me if we go with them, I'm going to die... :( (Since I'm guessing 'other girl' means Devyn aka me...)

But if I'm really putting myself in the situation, I'd rather myself get hurt or killed than to risk someone else's life.

So... goodbye, cruel world!

[Do what they say, save Alex.]

[Save Rose]

• edited June 2014

[Shoot the bandit, risk Alex's life] RIP Alex but no way are they all anything but fucked if they do as the bandits say. Looks like this might be a close choice.

[Save Rose] Not much of a dilemma here, doesn't exactly seem tremendously group-risking to just go back and help one member... hopefully I won't eat those words.

• Tinycarlos, when will voting end?

• Hm, how are they fucked if they do as the bandits say, but not fucked if they shoot one.

lapiswolf posted: »

[Shoot the bandit, risk Alex's life] RIP Alex but no way are they all anything but fucked if they do as the bandits say. Looks like this mig

• #SAVEALEX

• Shoot the bad guy, save the girl.

{shoot the bandit}
    {save rose}

• The bandits will be able to do whatever they want with the group, which won't be pretty. It will likely cause deaths and make some group members wish they had died instead. Oh and Alex will know that if he hadn't been saved, all that pain his group will go through could have been avoided. On the other hand, if they shoot the bandit they have a shot at success/escape and won't have to suffer such terrible fates.

Carley123 posted: »

Hm, how are they fucked if they do as the bandits say, but not fucked if they shoot one.

• [Shoot the bandit] [Save Rose]

And I was just wondering, it looks like my character, Katherine, was deleted off the waiting to be introduced list? Idk, maybe I missed something but I searched and I couldn't find anywhere she appeared haha. Thanks!

• Yeah, my character isn't there either. Maybe they accidentally got deleted when the new submissions were being added to the list.

Team_Purple posted: »

[Shoot the bandit] [Save Rose] And I was just wondering, it looks like my character, Katherine, was deleted off the waiting to be introduced list? Idk, maybe I missed something but I searched and I couldn't find anywhere she appeared haha. Thanks!

• Anymore tonight (I'm guessing no since it's 11 where you live)

• [Shoot the bandit, risk Alex's life] & [Save Rose]

Also this line is golden: "Hey, how you doing? I have a hammer." :-D

• I can't wait but I feel bad for TinyCarlos because they have too write alot and include ALL these characters!

I respect you TinyCarlos.

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.