TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• edited June 2014

This is when I begin to start regretting everything...

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Episode 2: Starved For Help
    Chapter 1: Part 3/6
    [Go check out the group]

I ran around to the front door of the hardware store, I slowly opened the door and saw about five people standing to the left of me, Lee was behind me.

“Oh great, more fucking people.” Spark groaned as she backed up when she saw the weapons we had.

“We aren’t going to hurt you.” Lee said as he noticed her cautiousness.

“Spark, calm down. You are making a bigger scene then there should be.” Liam said.

“Yeah, seriously chill out.” Zack Lockwood said.

“Don’t tell me to calm down. I’m the leader of this group and I make the calls. And I’m saying that these guys aren’t joining us!” Spark yelled.

“Just calm down, and..” A man said.

“Shut up, John.” A teenager said.

“Nick, you don’t get to tell me what to do, son.” John said.

“Whatever, old man.” Nick rolled his eyes.

“Alright, we’re leaving.” I said as I went out the door.

“But, wait…maybe we can…” Lee started, but I interrupted him.

“Hell no. We have enough group members as it is, and they don’t seem to be starving.” I said.

“Are you calling us fat?” Zack asked.

“Um, no.” I said, awkwardly.

“Anyways, let’s go.” Lee said.

“Good, leave. Thank you.” Spark said.

Back at the motor inn

“Where the hell is everyone?” Lee’s eyes widened.

“What the fuck?” I was shocked to see nobody was there.

“Lee!” Carley yelled out, waving her arms.

“Oh there they are.” Ben smiled.

“Where the hell is everyone?” I asked, climbing over the wall, and Lee did as well.

“So, there was these two guys, and they had a Dairy, and they said they had food. So, they all went over there. Me and Ben stayed behind to watch the motor inn.” Carley explained.

“Are you fucking kidding me? Maybe they were lying! Why didn’t you wait till we were back?” I growled.

“Adam, calm down. Where is it?” Lee asked.

“If you wanna meet them there, it’s down the road, and go east and you’ll see a sign that says ‘St. John Dairy here since nineteen fucking twenty-three, I don’t know. You’ll find it.” Carley said.

“Okay, thanks Car.” Lee said.

“Yup.” Carley smiled, and Lee climbed back over the wall.

“Here’s to fucking my feet up.” I complained as we headed forward to the St. John Dairy.

Later that day

We reached the gate, and noticed there was a tractor crashed into a wall, there was a few arrows sticking in the tires.

“Bandits must have gotten to this place too.” Lee said.

“No shit.” I said as I walked through the gate and we reached the dairy. I saw a walker trying to get in through the fence, but he was getting zapped of what appeared to be an electric fence, noticing that there was a generator just near the fence.

“Who the fuck are you!?” A man yelled, he looked to be in his mid-40s, he had spiky black hair with a tint of grey, medium length, he held a shotgun in his arms, he cocked the gun and aimed in my face. Another man ran up whom was kind of the same, but he seemed to be a bit more chubby and his hair was slicked up but pushed forward which I haven’t really seen before, and I didn’t like it at all. I’m not going to trash the guy cause of his hair. Anyways, the man who was pointing a shotgun at me was wearing a striped black and grey long-sleeved shirt with a collar and black jeans. The second man wore a blue t-shirt that had a collar as well, and a shirt pocket. The man with the blue shirt had a crossbow, with an arrow ready to fire.

“Relax, you had a group come in here recently? We’re with them.” I said, calmly.

“You with Lilly?” The man with the spiky hair said as he put his gun down. I nodded.

“Gun down, Danny.” The man said as he dropped his shotgun on the ground, and Danny lowered his crossbow.

“I’m Andy St. John, welcome to the St. John Dairy.” Andy said as he welcomed me and Lee inside the dairy farm more.

“Where’s everyone?” Lee asked.

“Oh, they are spreaded out. They seem to be getting adjusted here. They gave us gasoline, and we gave them food. Well, we will give them food. And good thing you made it here in it, Momma is cooking up some good grub.” Andy smiled.

“Wow, you guys have lots of food.” Lee smiled.

“Thanks to Momma, and the vegetables we grow.” Danny smiled.

“Adam, Lee!” Manny called out, he walked out the house and walked down the stairs and opened the front gate, he opened It and walked over to us.

“Feel free to take a tour around the farm. Dinner will be ready before you know it.” Andy smiled and he walked away with Danny.

“There you guys are! Can you believe this place?” Manny grinned.

“It’s fucking huge.” Manny added.

“Yeah, but can you really just trust these people?” I said.

“Look, we thought it through. We waited a bit for you guys to come back, but you didn’t come back at all. But, just fucking hell, we need food, man!” Manny said.

“Is everyone in the house?” Lee asked.

“No, I was just talking to the mother, Brenda. Lilly and Larry are over by the gazebo. I think everyone else is in the barn. But listen though..Mark was shot with an arrow in the shoulder by fucking bandits.” Manny said.

“Jesus. Is he okay?” Lee said with a worried expression.

“Fucking Christ.” I said.

“Frankie’s taking care of him in the house. Thankfully it seems that she will be-“ His sentence was stopped when an arrow flew right by our eyes, launching into Manny’s side, he looked to his wound and looked back at me, and it all happened so fast. Manny fell to the ground and he blacked out instantly.

“NO!!!!!!” I yelled as I looked to the woods to see about a dozen bandits coming into the St. John Dairy.

“What the fuck?” Lee gasped.

Soon, everyone came out of the barn to see the screams. And it seemed they all lined up to get attacked. Everyone’s expressions turned to bleak and utter terror as Manny lay on the ground bleeding out.

“Howdy, folks.” One of the bandits walked in and held a crossbow, and three followed behind him holding the same time. There was about seven or eight that followed but stood near the gate.

“You motherfucker!” I yelled as I ran to him and tackled the bandit, I punched him repeatedly as my rage grew stronger. I kept punching him until one of the bandits held me back, throwing me and putting my head next to the electric fence.

“Why don’t we settle down, alright? Or your head goes zap zap!” The bandit chuckled.

“Let him go, you fucking amateurs!” Nero came out.

“Who are you callin’…amateurs?” The bandit whom I punched repeatedly stepped up, wiping his nose of blood.

“You. You are bringing your little posse around. Is this the motherfucking playground? You think you are the fucking boss?” Nero yelled out. I was surprised to hear him standing up for me.

“Nero, just back off.” Lee ordered.

“Why don’t you make it a fair fight? You got your bitch to grab the man’s head when he was beating the shit out of you? That’s just fucking sad, friend. Why don’t you make it a fair fucking fight?” Nero said.

“What do you think this? The fucking WWE?” The bandit yelled as he let go of my head and almost went to punch Nero.

“Enough, William, the man is right. Let’s have a little brawl!” The lead bandit chuckled as he got his fists ready.

“You don’t look good there, buster. I’m sure Macho Man can break the remaining teeth of yours. I’ll take the inbred.” Nero chuckled.

“You motherfucking piece of shit, you’ll take that back.” William growled and tried to punch Nero, but he grabbed his wrist and twisted it, then kicked him in the back, stomping on his leg, then throwing him against the fence. He screamed in pain as he was electrocuted.

“You just gonna sit there? I played my role.” Nero said as he folded his arms, I got up and punched the lead bandit, and then kicked him in the stomach. When I went in for another kick, he grabbed my leg and pushed me back and I fell to the ground. He got up and started kicking me, then punching me.

“It seems that I have won. You now won your match, you took him down quite easily. I applaud you for that.” The lead bandit smirked.

“You took down Macho Man, not fucking bad. He’s a tough man to beat.” Nero smirked.

“But fuck you, anyways.” Nero grabbed his gun and shot at the lead bandit, he shot him in the shoulder, and the bandits reacted quick and ran up to Nero, Nero then took down two of the bandits. Lee noticed Frankie and Xavier dragging Manny’s body, maybe they could save him?
    Nero took cover behind a stack of hay, and I dragged myself to cover behind another stack of hay.

“Duck, Kat, get down!” Kenny exclaimed.

“Why don’t we stop all this bullshit?” The lead bandit yelled out as the gunfire took a pause.

“Give us the goddamn girls and we’ll be on our way. We already grabbed that one from your precious motor inn. Oh, poor Carley. She’s probably screaming over at the woods, drawing attention. So the more you wait, the higher chance that a walker gets on her and rips the flesh off her bones. How about it?” The lead bandit laughed.

“Do you wanna lose more of your people? Because we will kill you all, seems to be that, not many of you carry firearms. But see, we do. You are clearly outnumbered here. Bow down to me, Thomas Landon Gary. Do it now. The choice is yours.”

Fuck that, kill all the bandits.
    We can’t risk it. We can’t let Carley die, we don’t know where she is.

• Fuck that! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

TinyCarlos posted: »

This is when I begin to start regretting everything... The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 2: Starved For Help Chapter 1: Part 3/

• Fuck that, kill all the bandits

This is when I begin to start regretting everything... The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 2: Starved For Help Chapter 1: Part 3/

• Fuck that, kill the bandits!. Carley's a smart girl. Also, still doing part 4 today?

• FUCK IT!
    KILL THOSE BANDIT ASSWIPES!

• Fuck that, kill all the bandits.

DIE YOU ASSHOLES

• Fuck that, kill all the bandits. Sorry Car, but you can't trust these guys. Also, Frankie is taking care of Mark, not Brenda. Does that mean Mark will live? Maybe Manny will be eaten instead?

• My thoughts this Chapter...

• Manny, you're a fucking moron. >8[

• OOOOOHHH YEEEEAHHH! Macho Man!

• OMGWTFFISTICUFFS

Anyway, I saw we bow down to lord blahblahblah.. Maybe he will tell us what's going on at the dairy.

• or frankie is killed too...

Spooch posted: »

Fuck that, kill all the bandits. Sorry Car, but you can't trust these guys. Also, Frankie is taking care of Mark, not Brenda. Does that mean Mark will live? Maybe Manny will be eaten instead?

• Maybe Frankie'll fight back ?

Carley123 posted: »

or frankie is killed too...

• They're a bunch of fucking amateurs!

Except Macho Man...guy had a fire in him sure as shit. RIP

FUCK IT! KILL THOSE BANDIT ASSWIPES!

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited June 2014

Poor Manny. He just had to tempt fate by talking about how Mark got shot by an arrow WHILE STANDING IN THE OPEN!

If he buys the farm, I hope he gets a dying moment of awesomeness, at least!

Fuck that, kill all the bandits. Sorry Car, but you can't trust these guys. Also, Frankie is taking care of Mark, not Brenda. Does that mean Mark will live? Maybe Manny will be eaten instead?

• [We can't risk it]

Yeah last time I voted to fight them but... I really don't want Carley getting killed off.

• Fuck that, kill all the bandits.. I don't fucking negotiate with bandits. I'm sure Carley can MacGyver her way out of the woods.

• DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH!

-Lee whenever a walker grabs Clementine.

• [Kill all the bandits] I don't want Carley to die, but fuck, her or all the others.

• [Kill all the bandits]

Alt text

• Fuck that, kill them and take all their stuff.

• to quote the governor.... Kill Them All!

• [Kill all the bandits]

I doubt Carley would scream I think she could remain calm and get herself out if this.

• Working on Part 4 today, we're gonna learn more about our characters instead of having them sidelined (which they have been for the last two parts)

• Nice. Good luck, I'll be sure to follow it. :)

Crips posted: »

I'll advertize my fanfic here: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73419/new-interactive-fanfic-the-walking-dead-angels-of-death-ep-1-ch-1-done/p2 THANKS

• Ooh, neat!

Working on Part 4 today, we're gonna learn more about our characters instead of having them sidelined (which they have been for the last two parts)

• It's gonna be hard to tell when a new part to this is out now that it's in the forum games. I'll have to by extra attention to the followed threads bar.

• We can’t risk it. We can’t let Carley die, we don’t know where she is.

• I'll advertise my FanFic here, at least the character creator thread 'cause that's all I've done so far lol

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73475/the-walking-dead-fanfic-character-creator

• edited June 2014

Oh yeah it is...
    :(

It's gonna be hard to tell when a new part to this is out now that it's in the forum games. I'll have to by extra attention to the followed threads bar.

• I hate this new Forums Games thing. I cant find this page unless i go to blind snipers post and then to the forums.
    And no one is seeing mine now. Feels pointless writing an interactive story if theres no one to make the choices. c:
    Whatever, i know im a minority

• Hey, I submitted a character there. Hope you like it!

Also...Google Drive has fucked me over. I lost the character submissions thing, so if you aren't on the waiting to be introduced list please

• Thanks for submitting! :)

ShaleReeve posted: »

Hey, I submitted a character there. Hope you like it!

• Yeah, it's a problem with these forums. The mods know the move is liable to kill traffic to the thread, but they're obliged to do it. The Orem games system itself is kind of broken.

Carley123 posted: »

I hate this new Forums Games thing. I cant find this page unless i go to blind snipers post and then to the forums. And no one is seeing m

• No problem. And did you get it? I feel like I messed something up.

Thanks for submitting!

• So, I just realized part 4 was never posted and I lost it completely..........................................................

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

(put sad violin music here)

• Aww. :(

by the way Carlos will be reappearing in my fan fiction very soon!

So, I just realized part 4 was never posted and I lost it completely.......................................................... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (put sad violin music here)

• Did you save it to Word or something? It might be recoverable.

So, I just realized part 4 was never posted and I lost it completely.......................................................... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (put sad violin music here)

• Lol, I know that feel bro. Or similiar feel.

I was writing a chapter for my fanfic and suddenly electricity turned off and I didn't save the file in Word. I was pretty pissed off ;)

• I don't even write my chapters in Word, so I'm really shaking when somebody takes my computer, because I'm afraid that they will close my window with unfinished chapter.

Crips posted: »

Lol, I know that feel bro. Or similiar feel. I was writing a chapter for my fanfic and suddenly electricity turned off and I didn't save the file in Word. I was pretty pissed off

Sign in to comment in this discussion.