TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• By the way, I found out editing the title makes thread being unfollowed, so I won't do it for a while.

I don't even write my chapters in Word, so I'm really shaking when somebody takes my computer, because I'm afraid that they will close my window with unfinished chapter.

• The Walking Dead
    Episode 2: Starved For Help
    Chapter 1: Part 4/6
    [Adam Stark]
    [Kill all the Bandits]

Sorry, Carley I thought

"What's it going to be?" Thomas asked, with a very sinister grin. I stood up and fired a shot, and I almost hit the jackpot. The rush in my brain was astonishing, I've never felt anything like that before. I wanted to kill this motherfucker so bad. I aimed for his head, but my hands were too tense. I fired and hit his shoulder, almost piercing his neck. He fell to the ground, and the rest of the bandits started firing. The sound of the gunshots firing ringed my ears, and I fell down to avoid getting shot. Nero aided by firing as well. We managed to get a few down, but eventually they gave up a flag that symbolized defeat. The lead bandit, Thomas stood up with a gunshot in his shoulder, he groaned as he strained his shoulder further. He gave us another of his sinister smiles, and walked away, groaning along the way.

"That's right, fucking run, assholes!" Beth called out.

"Shut up." Rose elbowed Beth.

"I gotta go check on Manny." I said as I ran over to the barn, Frankie and Xavier have been trying to heal Mark, and I assumed that is what they were going to do with Manny, I knew he couldn't be dead. Well, I didn't know. I just wanted to know...

"You okay, Clementine?" Lee asked, Clementine was shaking like crazy after hearing the rapid gunfire. She'd never hear anything like that before. Not as loud as that.

"I'm..okay." Clem said as she continued to shake and Lee pulled her in for a hug. I opened the barn door, and saw Mark yelling out of pain. Kenny's wife, Katjaa and Xavier were taking care of Mark as Frankie had Manny's stomach open.

"Give me a hand here, Adam!" Frankie called out, and I ran to his place, I kneeled down and asked him what he wanted me to do, blood was spilling out of his side, as Frankie yanked the arrow out of that specific place. I looked at a tattoo he had on his chest, it showed National Guard.

"Did Manny ever tell you he was NG?" I asked Frankie.

"Yeah, I think he may have brought it up before." Frankie sighed. He made it clear in his tone that he wasn't fond of talking while he's digging his hand inside someone else's body.

"He'll be fine, right?" I asked.

"Should be. He's still breathing, but if he wakes up while I'm doing this...let's just say...actually let's not say anything. Go check on Mark, I'd rather focus on my work." Frankie shut me out. He always seemed to do that, I've always tried to get to know the man, but he always shut me out. He's a nice guy, but he really can be a dick. I got up and walked over to Xavier and Katjaa, Kenny walked into the barn and looked to Katjaa.

"You okay, Kat?" Kenny asked.

"I'm fine, hon. Don't worry. It was merely a scare, they're gone though, right?" Katjaa wanted to make sure.

"Sure as shit." Kenny nodded.

"Motherfuck..." Mark groaned in pain.

"Hold still." Xavier ordered.

"I'm never fucking going out there again." Mark said. I honestly can't imagine how Manny will react when he wakes up. Either he's gonna be a tough cookie about it, or he's gonna bitch about it like Mark is.

"Where's Duck, Ken?" Katjaa asked.

"He's with Clem and Lee, he's a little shaken-up but he's acting tough." Kenny smiled.

"Good. That's my Duckie." Katjaa smiled back. I really didn't wanna hear those words. It just felt awkward to me to hear her say that. I saw Nero and Sonya peeking into the barn. I went out to talk to them.

"What the hell was that back there? You wanted to fucking fight them?" I pushed Nero.

"Hey, they walked away. Just like the ignorant pussies they are. Just as motherfucking planned." Nero chuckled as he balanced himself after I pushed him.

"Look, are you alright at least?" Sonya asked.

"Look at him. He's motherfucking Macho Man. Of course he's fine." Nero smiled.

"I'm fine. I almost got my head electrocuted, but besides THAT. I'm fucking peachy." I said.

"Okay, look. I don't think I trust these guys." Sonya blurted out.

"Why didn't you stay behind, wait for me and Lee?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to go over there. She tagged along." Nero chuckled. Sonya rolled her eyes.

"Okay, but why don't you trust these guys? They offered food, but what's wrong?" I asked Sonya.

"Well, it's just...I heard a noise. Inside the barn, like something sharp. I don't fucking know." Sonya said.

"You heard it too, huh?" Kenny asked as he walked out after hearing the conversation.

"Yeah." Sonya replied.

"I don't trust these guys. We should get our food and go." Kenny stated his opinion.

"What kind of food do you think they're making us? I'm hoping motherfucking steak and ribs! Nice and juicy!" Nero chuckled. Everybody went silent and stared at him. I raised my eyebrow at him. Nero just smiled at me.

"Does anyone know how to pick a lock?" Kenny asked.

"Ask Lee." Nero said.

"What the hell, dude?" I understood what he meant by that.

"What if we're wrong? We'll fuck our chances of getting a good meal." I said.

"It's worth a chance, Macho Man." Nero said as he followed Kenny as he was walking over to Lee.

"Wow. He actually went over there to ask him..." I sighed. Sonya laughed.

"You know...last week, when..." Sonya started to get tears in her eyes.

"I know. You'll get through it though." I said.

"I don't think I ever will." Sonya frowned.

[Daniel Crelourn]

"I don't have time for this shit." I said, I was talking to the lead bandit, Thomas.

"All you have to do is disable the fence for two minutes. That's all you have to do. GOT IT?" Thomas said, as he spit out blood towards the electric fence.

"I got it. I'll bring you in." I nodded. I knew I was going to regret my decision.

To Be Continued... No choice this time...

• God fucking damn it, Daniel.

TinyCarlos posted: »

The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved For Help Chapter 1: Part 4/6 [Adam Stark] [Kill all the Bandits] Sorry, Carley I thought "What

• I really like your story and you're amazing at writing and im not trying to be rude but, i find that there is way too many people in the group that i cant keep up with them.

The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved For Help Chapter 1: Part 4/6 [Adam Stark] [Kill all the Bandits] Sorry, Carley I thought "What

• Don't worry. I think the St. Johns have something special in mind for them. Evil laugh

AND the bandits. Another Evil Laugh

Carley123 posted: »

I really like your story and you're amazing at writing and im not trying to be rude but, i find that there is way too many people in the group that i cant keep up with them.

• Hm, im guessing it sounds like lots of them will die.

Don't worry. I think the St. Johns have something special in mind for them. Evil laugh AND the bandits. Another Evil Laugh

• Ah this was awesome!

lol Adam and Nero are the best frenemies ever! XD

I'm scared though those bandits were already planning....

SOMBRERO 4 LYFE DAWG!

• Okay discuss your predictions for the "penultimate" part of Chapter 1.

It'll be a big one.

• SOMBRERO CONFIRMED FOR CHAPTER 1

Okay discuss your predictions for the "penultimate" part of Chapter 1. It'll be a big one.

• A lot of deaths.

Okay discuss your predictions for the "penultimate" part of Chapter 1. It'll be a big one.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited June 2014

So folks, how do you like your Manny steaks? Medium-Rare?

• I think death, awesomeness, medium rare steaks, and MAYBE some Sombrero when I'm thinking of the next part. XD

• Hell Yeah!

Give me my Manny Steak EXTRA BLOODY!

BigBlindMax posted: »

So folks, how do you like your Manny steaks? Medium-Rare?

• Maybe the farm will be overrun?

• edited June 2014

I think the bandits will attack the farm, full force. Maybe the St. Johns will trap us in the meat locker, and then they will be attacked. That would be cool. We'd be trapped in the meat ocker hearing tons of gunshots going off and hear a ton of yelling.

• I think this could actually happen

loving the outlast dp. Pooped myself playing whistleblower!

Spooch posted: »

I think the bandits will attack the farm, full force. Maybe the St. Johns will trap us in the meat locker, and then they will be attacked. T

• Okay, so my computer has been really out of whack so Part 5 will be out tonight and I'll work on the finale of Chapter 1 of Episode 2 tomorrow afternoon.

• Break out the fine china, folks. It's dinner time. ;)

Okay, so my computer has been really out of whack so Part 5 will be out tonight and I'll work on the finale of Chapter 1 of Episode 2 tomorrow afternoon.

• Oh... You uh... Made Daniel a bad guy.

...I'm less than happy about this, but it's your story, and I've got literally no right to say anything. And I suppose he might make an interesting villain... Kind of...

• I'm hoping that Daniel has his reasons/doesn't die.

But if he does die, I've got another character all lined up. May or may not also just be a re-hash of a character from my own fan-fic.

• I hope you don't mind, but since two others have advertised their fan-fics here....

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/60116/what-comes-after-a-walking-dead-fan-fic/p1

• Nah, go ahead.

Zyphon posted: »

I hope you don't mind, but since two others have advertised their fan-fics here.... http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/60116/what-comes-after-a-walking-dead-fan-fic/p1

• ayyy Sombrero! Alt text

I think death, awesomeness, medium rare steaks, and MAYBE some Sombrero when I'm thinking of the next part. XD

• The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Episode 2: Starved for Help
    Chapter 1 Part 5/6

"Good decision, kid. This way the girl will live. What's her name again? Right. Rose." Thomas had an evil smile. Daniel was selling the whole group out and he regretted it.

"Just...don't touch her, alright?" Daniel told the lead bandit. Thomas walked away, grinning and he nodded. Daniel walked back and went to join the group.

"What the hell were you doing over there, where's Rose?" Beth asked.

"I....I don't know. She said she was gonna take a tour around the farm. She should be around." Daniel lied. He had to keep his distance from the rest of the group, and if he didn't...well, he couldn't begin to imagine what would happen.

"Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself, Daniel? We never got to formally meet you." Andy and Danny St. John basically walked out of nowhere to greet to Daniel.

"Oh, um....I'm not from around here. I...I'm afraid I'm not very interesting, sorry." Daniel said with a nervous smile.

"Oh, that's nice. We've been here our entire lives. Our Dad owned this farm. We grew up on it. Do the kids like it here?" Danny asked.

"I think so. I saw that Mark fixed that swing. They sure seem to like it." Daniel said as he looked over to Kenny pushing Duck on the swing, and Clementine stood there watching.

"Who is the leader in your group? You guys didn't really tell us, considering your man, Mark was shot with an arrow. How's he by the way, I see that your friend Fernando is a good doctor, huh?" Andy asked.

"His name is Frankie. And yeah, he's what we've got." Daniel replied.

"What about the other kid, Man-" Andy was interrupted when Adam, Nero and Sonya ran over to see Andy and Danny.

"Okay, so where the fuck were you guys when the shit went down!?" Nero yelled angrily.

"Whoa, relax! We were helping Momma in the kitchen! We didn't hear what was going on until we heard the gunshots. We didn't....we didn't wanna make matters worse." Andy said.

"Yeah, we got alot of food. We gotta stay alive to make the food, y'know?" Danny supported him.

"Nero, why don't you calm down a bit, alright?" Adam grabbed his shoulder, trying to pull him back, but Nero shoved Adam's hand off his shoulder.

"Stop, Nero. Let's just check on everyone else." Sonya placed her hand on his shoulder politely, and that made him budge.

"Sorry. I'm gonna go check to see if the others are fine." Daniel said as he walked away, and the two brothers nodded.

"They are fucking hiding something. We need to get the fuck out of here. The big 'dinner' they've got planned for us, is probably a motherfucking slaughter fest." Nero growled.

"What you need to do right now, is calm the fuck down." Adam said.

"You don't tell me what to do, Adam." Nero shut him out.

"Wow. Not calling me 'Macho Man'?" Adam was confused to hear Nero referencing to him with his first name.

"I'm not in the food to fucking entertain. We almost fucking died, and they are doing story time with motherfucking Jack Daniels." Nero growled.

"Hey, I don't drink that much." Daniel heard the nickname that Nero had given him.

"Oh, speak of the devil." Nero rolled his eyes.

"Stop it, Nero." Sonya said, and that got him to stop. Sonya seemed to be a 'kryptonite' for Nero. Adam chuckled at that.

"What are you laughing about, Eddard Stark?" Nero growled.

"That's new. Eddard Stark? Sonya is a leash for you." Adam laughed.

"Well yeah, look at her face. It's like fire, it's stop, drop and roll." Nero replied, not so harshly.

"Okay, you guys have fun." Daniel said as he walked away from the three, and went over to the barn.

"Son of a bitch. Son of a motherfucking bastard, fucking cunt bag, piece of fucking motherfucking shit!" Manny yelled. That's the most curse words I've heard Manny said in a single sentence.

"Jesus Christ, you have to stay still. Don't complain." Frankie ordered.

"Not that. When I fucking get my hands on that son of a bitch, I'm going to fuck him up really bad." Manny growled.

"Mighty Mighty Tiger. We hear you roar, so shut the fuck up." Mark got real tired of his complaining.

"You wanna see the fucking tiger, I'll show you the goddamn tiger." Manny threw a tiny pebble at Mark's head. He had a bandage laced over his shoulder, Daniel could see tips of blood rising around in the bandage.

"How you guys doing?" Daniel asked, in concern of in case of what he was doing ended up going to hell. He had to tell them, he had to. But he couldn't figure out what to do.

"I'm fabulous. I got an arrow that almost hit my lung. Key word, almost like seriously it was right under my leg, and it went a little up, and almost hit my other lung. So I'm fine. Mark's being a pussy for getting shot in the shoulder, when I almost died!" Manny growled.

"Oh, fuck you." Mark started to ignore him after that.

"Hey, Daniel. C'mere." Xavier said, he was hanging out at the end of the barn. Daniel started to go forward, then he heard Maybelle moo.

"Didn't even notice the cow..." Daniel chuckled.

"She smells like shit." Mark told him. Daniel walked over to Xavier, while he was, he looked back to Frankie who was working on bandaging his side. He looked to Xavier, and he asked what was up.

"I know what you were doing. Out there. What the hell were you thinking?" Xavier whispered to him. Daniel's eyes widened.

"They had Rose. I..had to.. I was gonna tell you guys to prepare..." Daniel whispered back.

"How'd they get Rose?" Xavier gasped.

"Not really sure. They just grabbed her and took her away. I..I had no choice." Daniel whispered.

"It's alright, kid. Okay, just...fuck.." Xavier rubbed his hair, he used to be bald, but he had grown a little hair on his head. He usually liked to have no hair on his head at all.

"Where's Callie and George? They know how these bandits work." Xavier asked Daniel, still whispering.

"I think they were talking with Lilly and Larry. I'll go che-" His voice was interrupted by a bell, and he heard people yelling 'Dinner time!'

"We'll deal with this after dinner, alright. Do you know when they're coming?" Xavier asked.

"In a few hours, I think. If we're spending the night here. We have to turn off the fence for a minute or two." Daniel said.

"Fuck that. Leave the fence on. It's fine, if they are gonna come in here, they can come through the fence, there isn't any guarding or anything." Xavier said.

"Oh, that's true. Why did they ask me to disable the fence then?" Daniel asked.

"They're bandits. What else did you expect? C'mon, it's time to eat." Xavier said as he walked out of the barn, and noticed Lee walking inside the barn.

"What the hell is he doing?" Daniel asked, but he just kept on walking.

"He's probably gonna check what's behind the door. I've been wondering what's behind there too. Whatever, if he gets caught, then whatever." Xavier said as he ignored it and he kept on going.

They got inside the house.

"We had to bring in a few extra chairs, because your group is pretty large. But it's fine. We've got enough food for the lot of y'all." Everyone sat down.

"Where's Callie and George? Manny and Mark?" Daniel asked.

"Oh, they are resting upstairs, don't you worry about them. I already gave them some food, enough to fill their tummies. Just sit down and eat your dinner. I'm sure you'll like it." Brenda St. John said as she sat down and grabbed her fork, and started eating.

"Excuse the mess, we had to block the door because a walker got upstairs, but don't worry, we took care of it. Won't happen again." Andy said to Lee, as he took a step inside the dining room, but he stopped and asked if he could wash his hands first.

"Bathroom's right outside in the hall." Brenda told him, and Lee went to the bathroom. Daniel had a feeling that he wasn't going to 'wash his hands'

"My hands sure are dirty, I better do that too." Daniel said as he hid his hands, which they were actually pretty clean. Daniel walked out to the hall, and saw Lee quietly and slowly walking up the stairs, he noticed Daniel behind him, and he raised a finger to his mouth, noising for him to shush. Daniel nodded as he turned the sink water on, covering for Lee. He then followed Lee up the stairs and noticed him opening the closet and plugging in a cord. Daniel slowly opened the door and heard it creak, but thankfully it wasn't loud enough. I went inside the room and saw nobody.

"Where the hell are they?" Daniel whispered as Lee went to the bookshelf and saw a light underneath, Daniel saw it too. They slowly walked over to the bookshelf and Lee pushed it to the right, then he noticed there was a door, Lee opened it, and he saw Mark and Manny with duct tape on their mouths, arms, and legs, they yelled with the duct tape still on, and they just heard muffled yells. Lee didn't noticed what Daniel saw.

"Oh my God..." Daniel groaned as he gagged when he saw something he never thought he'd expect to see.

"What?" Lee whispered as he turned around and saw what Daniel was pointing out. Daniel saw the bodies of Callie and George. Their arms were gone, and the legs, and their bodies were dismembered.

"I'm...gonna take this off you, but you gotta be quiet. Okay? What happened?" Daniel slowly took off the duct tape that was on Manny's mouth.

"Don't eat dinner. They're eating...them.." Manny gulped when he said was about the word 'them'. Daniel gasped and he heard Brenda call out from the table.

"Lee, Daniel? Did ya fall in? Dinner's on the table and everyone's havin' at it!" Brenda yelled. Lee and Daniel gasped as they ran down the stairs and quickly saw that Clementine was about to eat the food.

"DON'T EAT THAT!" Lee yelled, and Clementine immediately dropped her fork that had food on it.

"Lee, Jesus man. Did ya find something?" Kenny asked.

"You found something. The both of you, what was it?" Nero hadn't touched his plate, neither had Sonya or Xavier.

"You're eating human meat. They killed Callie and George and you are eating them, RIGHT NOW!" Daniel yelled out.

"That's fucking crazy." Lilly said.

"It's always something with these two whackjobs" Larry laughed.

"Guys, listen to them! Why would they lie about this?" Travis said. The brothers just sat and ate the food, where Brenda just stared at the group nervously.

"Don't you get it, this is a dairy, not a ranch. Think about it!" Lee yelled.

"It's true. Growing up in rural Georgie, you're taught not to waste. It's how I was raised, and I raised my boys. Now you've got monsters roaming around doing nothing but eatin' people. But for what? To continue to rot until they eat some more. We thought we'd take control of who we are and survive." Brenda said.

"You're all fucking crazy. Let us go, and it won't end ugly." Daniel said.

"Clementine, run!" Lee ordered, and Clementine got up, and Andy grabbed his gun from his belt and pulled it out.

"Nobody's goin' anywhere." Andy ordered, as he pointed to Kenny and Lilly who were sitting up.

"You fucking psychopaths." Beth spit out the food she had eaten.

"We got lots of use for y'all right here." Danny said as he got up and pointed the gun at Lee and Daniel.

"Fucking hell." Nero put his hands up, and Adam and Sonya did the same thing.

"Clemen-" Lee started to say, but he was knocked out cold by Danny. Then, Daniel was knocked out, and everyone was, except for the kids.. Andy and Danny just grabbed Clem's hair and grabbed Duck's arm forcefully.

"Don't be so rough with the kids.." Brenda said.

"Don't worry, momma. This big group will give us plenty of food for the next year almost." Andy chuckled.

TO BE CONTINUED

• "Stop it, Nero." Sonya said, and that got him to stop. Sonya seemed to be a 'kryptonite' for Nero. Adam chuckled at that.

"What are you laughing about, Eddard Stark?" Nero growled.

"That's new. Eddard Stark? Sonya is a leash for you." Adam laughed.

SOMBRERO CONFIRMED FOR EPISODE 2!

Alt text

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 2: Starved for Help Chapter 1 Part 5/6 "Good decision, kid. This way the girl will live. What'

• AWWWWWWWWWWW SHIAT!

IT JUST GOT REAL!

RIP Callie and George :'(

SOMBRERO 4 LYFE DAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWGGGGGGGGGGG!

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 2: Starved for Help Chapter 1 Part 5/6 "Good decision, kid. This way the girl will live. What'

• So I couldn't get over St. John-ish George and Callie first seemed and now they got St. John'ed, figures.

• I see a heel-face turn coming. Maybe.

Zyphon posted: »

Oh... You uh... Made Daniel a bad guy. ...I'm less than happy about this, but it's your story, and I've got literally no right to say anything. And I suppose he might make an interesting villain... Kind of...

• When I first saw Sombrero, I'll admit I was skeptical. I was wrong, it's fucking adorable. :D

I thought Mark and Manny were done for! The whole time I was like "nooooooo guys don't let them put you upstairs!" Poor George and Callie. :(

• A what?

I see a heel-face turn coming. Maybe.

• Wow, you did a pretty awesome job making this work with all the new characters, as always, fantastic work.

• The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Episode 2: Starved For Help
    Chapter 1 Part 6/6

Daniel woke up, he couldn't remember what had happened before he blacked out, other then that these people were fucking cannibals.

"You sick fuckinng bastards!" Larry yelled, whilst pounding on the door violently.

"Stop that banging. We gotta find another way out of here!" Kenny yelled to Larry, who just ignored him as he kept pounding on the meat locker door violently.

"Lee!" Clementine noticed as Lee woke up after being knocked out.

"It was a person! They tried to make us eat a person!" Clementine exclaimed.

"But you didn't do it?" Lee wanted to make sure that she didn't eat Callie or George. He couldn't have imagined how she would feel if he had have stopped her from eating.

"The rest of us did, goddamn it! If you haven't dragged your feet!" Larry argued.

"Will you all just shut the fuck up!?" Kenny yelled.

"I'm scared." Clementine said to Lee.

"Don't be. We're getting out of here." Lee shared hope with Clementine.

"Hey, try the air vent. Maybe someone can fit through there." Daniel pointed to the air vent.

"It is way too fucking crowded in here, Jesus." Nero complained.

"Nero, you just ate a fucking person and you are worried about how crowded it is in here?" Adam questioned him.

"I didn't eat that much..." Nero said, gagging a bit.

"Alright, c'mon....!" Daniel yelled as he tried to pull off the air vent.

"It's screwed on, Daniel." Travis said.

"Dad, settle down!" Lilly tried to stop Larry as he kept banging on the door violently.

"I'l...I'll break the damn door down.." Larry's voice started to get weak and tired, and he gasped for air as his heart gave out and he passed out on the ground.

"Oh, shit Dad! DAD!" Lilly went to his side, and tried to start giving him CPR.

"Oh shit." Sonya gasped.

"Is he dead?" Kenny asked.

"HE'S NOT DEAD!" Lilly retorted.

"You know what has to happen, Lee. You saw that poor bastard at the motel. How fast he turned." Kenny began to say.

"What are you saying?" Lilly retorted.

"Lilly, I'm sorry. I'm truly am, but in a few minutes we're gonna be locked in a goddamn meat locker with a 600-pound seriously pissed off dead guy!" Kenny said as he gulped.

"No! We can bring him back, LEE! ADAM! FRANKIE!" Lilly called out. Frankie wasn't sure to help.

"We'll mourn him later, but right now we have to keep him from coming back." Kenny said with an angry expression.

"We can't kill him if he's not dead, Kenny." Lee said.

"He's not fucking dead!" Lilly yelled.

"What's it gonna be?" Kenny asked, and Lee went to Lilly's side at an attempt to revive Larry. Kenny looked back to the salt licks and Daniel, Adam and Travis saw what he was doing, and the other people were focused on Larry's survival. Kenny grabbed the salt lick, but Adam quickly punched Kenny, making him drop the salt lick on the floor, and it nearly hit Kenny's foot, but it made a loud noise in the locker, Adam then threw another punch, but Kenny blocked it. He then kicked Adam away.

"You're not doing this! He's fucking alive!" Daniel said as he grabbed Kenny by the neck and held him there.

"You're not doing anything, got It?" Daniel ordered. Nero began to clap. Larry then gasped for air as he woke back up, and looked to see what Kenny was going to do.

"Get off me, Everett!" Larry pushed Lee.

"Dad, he just saved your life. Be thankful." Lilly smiled as she looked down to Larry.

"Lilly...I-i thought he was..." Kenny began to say, but Lilly just looked at him with an angry expression. Lee gave the same look.

"Larry, do you have a coin by chance?" Daniel asked.

"Why? You wanna bribe those sick fucks? Isn't going to work, I"m afraid." Larry replied as he got up and wiped off the dust on his sweater.

"No. The air vent could be our way out, and we need a coin to get the screws off." Daniel said.

"Why didn't you jack wagons think of this before I fucking passed out!?" Larry growled.

"You would have murdered Larry. It wasn't anything personal." Adam whispered to Kenny.

"You don't make any calls, Adam." Kenny said in a harsh tone.

"Jesus. It's fucking leadership battle over here." Nero scoffed.

"Guys, did you hear that?" Beth said as she told everyone to shush. They heard footsteps.

"Danny, what are you doing?" Andy's voice said.

"Guarding the place like you said." Danny replied.

"You don't need to guard the place. They're locked up." Andy replied.

"We'll see about that you motherfuckers." Sonya said.

"Why did you tell me to then?" Danny asked.

"No idea. Well, just go hang out by the inside of the barn. Okay?" Andy asked.

"Sure thing, brother." Danny complied as the footsteps that we heard faded away. Larry tossed two quarters and a dime to Daniel, he dropped the dime, but quickly picked it back up. Daniel then unscrewed the screws and opened up the ventilation unit.

"I can fit." Clementine said.

"You think you're ready for this?" Lee asked.

"I'm scared." Clementine said.

"Okay, so when you get down. On the door, there is a lock. You turn it an-" Nero began to tell her, but she raised an eyebrow.

"I know what to do." Clementine growled.

"Whoa, that's the first time shes ever been like that to anyone..." Nero eyes widened. Lee gave Clementine a boost and she climbed through, there was creaking noises and Clementine dropped down and gasped, she then unlocked the door and looked to Lee with a scared expression.

"Did anyone see you?" Lee whispered.

"No. There's a man outside." Clementine said.

"Stay here. Let me and Lee handle this." Adam said as he walked out with Lee. Kenny rolled his eyes.

"Okay, get a weapon." Adam whispered as he picked up a cleaver that was laying on the table, with blood on it. Lee had grabbed a tazer.

"C'mon." Lee said as he went forward, slowly going forward. Danny then turned around and gasped and saw Lee crouching down with Adam beside. Lee gasped as Danny fired at him, Adam jumped towards him and grabbed the gun. He threw it to the wall and punched Danny in the throat, then kicked him in the stomach, making him fall down, and a bear trap caught his leg, and Danny groaned in pain.

"You set the fucking bear trap! You motherfucking monsters!" Adam said as he grabbed a hold of a pitchfork and he held it towards Danny's chesty.

"You see, you understand now don't ya? You can have me. It's how the world works now. Give part of yourselves, so others can live!" Danny said as he had alot of pain in his leg.

"You think we wanna eat you? The only thing I wanna fucking do right now is fucking rip your goddamn head off!" Adam yelled.

"Hey, Adam...calm..." Lee started but Adam just shoved the pitchfork in Danny's chest, killing him instantly.

"Adam!" Lee tried to stop him, but Adam just looked at Danny's lifeless body and walked away.

"Oh shit." Nero said as he looked to Danny's body and saw Adam walking away.

"Jesus." Travis said, as he tried not to look.

"Good riddance, you fucker." Larry growled as he walked forward with Lilly out of the barn.

"Kenny!" Lee said as Kenny took off. Lee then heard movement in the tall weeds, he then saw a walker, but it was taken down instantly by Carley.

"Carley!" Lee said as he smiled.

"The bandits said they had you!" Xavier smiled in relief.

"What? They never 'had' me. Besides, I'd kill them all. What's going on here?" Carley asked.

"George and Callie are dead. They chopped up their body parts and tried to feed them to us!" Lee exclaimed.

"Is everyone else okay?" Carley gasped as she heard what Lee said.

"Well, we're all here except...Rose, wherever she is...I don't know where the fuck Kenny is. They have Manny and Mark too." Lee said.

"Oh my fucking god. We're coming in to help." Carley said.

"You guys be careful." Ben said.

"We will." Lee smiled as he went forward to the house.

"Split up. Lilly, can you watch Clementine? Alright, Adam, Xavier, Beth, Daniel and Nero you come with me. Travis, Frankie, Beth, Sonya, you watch our backs, okay?" Lee asked.

"Sure thing." The two groups said.

"I'm staying with my daughter." Larry said as he stayed with Lilly and Clementine. Lee nodded.

"These sick fucks are gonna fucking get it." Nero growled.

"Danny is that you?" Brenda said as Lee heard Katjaa and Duck.

"Yeah, it's me." Lee said as he changed his voice to sound like Danny.

"Oh, god..." Brenda backed up.

"Shit, ok...Adam, Nero come with me." Lee said as he walked forward and opened the door. Then followed Adam and Nero.

"You just had to go snooping around, didn't ya?" Brenda said nervously as she held a gun to Katjaa's head.

"Let her go, bitch!" Nero yelled out and Brenda shot him in the shoulder, he fell down, yelling in pain.

".....You don't call me that..." Brenda said as she backed up more with Katjaa still having a gun to her head. Nero groaned in pain as Adam tried to help him up.

"Why are you doing this?! This isn't what your husband would of wanted!" Lee tried to persuade her to stop.

"Just stop!" Brenda backed up more. Lee saw Manny with a knife and he nodded to him, whom was up the stairs he sneaked up from behind, and Lee kept walking forward.

"You fucking crazy bitch!" Manny yelled as he shoved the knife in her neck, and she gagged and bled out, Katjaa broke free of her grip and Manny grabbed the gun.

"C'mon, let's go!" Manny pulled Brenda's body back and smashed her head into the head, killing her. Mark followed him as Manny ran down the stairs.

"Don't you fucking hurt him!" Kenny yelled.

"Oh my God!" Katjaa ran out with Lee.

"Let him go, motherfucker!" Sonya yelled.

"That ain't gonna happen." Andy said as he kept a gun pointed to Duck's head. Kenny ran towards Andy and he was then shot in the stomach by Andy. He fell to the ground and Katjaa screamed.

"Who the fuck do you people think you are? Look at what you've done!" Andy yelled.

"Shut the fuck up!" Lee said as he put his hands up.

"You think I'm playing here boy? All we wanted was some god damn gasoline! We came to you, peacefully!" Andy said as he was shot by Carley in the ear, Duck then ran and Lee ran forward to him and and kicked the gun out of his hand, he then pushed Andy down the hill and they broke the white picket fence. Lee tried to get up, but Andy quickly kicked Lee in the head, making his sight all fuzzy. Andy grabbed Lee by the arm and he dragged him towards the eletric fence. Lee tried to break free, but Andy kept pulling him. Andy then tried to shove his head towards the electric fence, but Lee pushed back. Then Carley shot Andy in the back, and Lee noticed that he was falling, so he went out of the way and Andy's face burned up on the electric fence. Lee took a breather then he walked away.

"Let's get out of here." Lee said as everyone followed him. Kenny and Nero were wounded. And Callie and George were dead. Rose was missing. This was the worst thing to ever happen in the group. What could happen that could be worse?

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 2

• Oh my god! Amazing!

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 2: Starved For Help Chapter 1 Part 6/6 Daniel woke up, he couldn't remember what had happened

• Wow, Larry is alive! I wonder how it will change the plot. Nice work so far!

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 2: Starved For Help Chapter 1 Part 6/6 Daniel woke up, he couldn't remember what had happened

• AWESOME!

Lol when I saw Nero say "Put the gun down bitch!" I just thought uh oh you shouldn't of said that then he got shot in the shoulder XD

SOMBRERO 4 LYFE DAWG!

• Awesome Chapter! Larry made it through and Manny finally got a chance to do something that wasn't completely idiotic.

Is it just me of does it seem like Adam is moving toward the dark side?

• Plot twist: Adam is the antagonist in E5.

Awesome Chapter! Larry made it through and Manny finally got a chance to do something that wasn't completely idiotic. Is it just me of does it seem like Adam is moving toward the dark side?

• Oh my god! Who is in this big group? Someone please remind me, it's too hard to keep track lol.

• A little bit it seems he's more violent than even HE thought and the scary thing is he kinda likes it....oooooooo the chills

Awesome Chapter! Larry made it through and Manny finally got a chance to do something that wasn't completely idiotic. Is it just me of does it seem like Adam is moving toward the dark side?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.