The Nights of the Past (Interactive Story)

Comments

• Still i would rather the group wasent trapped on the roof.

Actually Jamie cut her head off. :P

• What?

Just did :)

Other people can't because you commented. Just choose.

• Alright.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Still i would rather the group wasent trapped on the roof.

• [Try to get out the back]

Great chapter!

Memories 1-20 Desmond, Michael, Henry, and Katherine sit in the car driving Downtown. The sky on the horizon is setting and the night is

• [Try to get out the back]

Now that they have the Kingslayer with them, nothing can go wrong, can it?

Memories 1-20 Desmond, Michael, Henry, and Katherine sit in the car driving Downtown. The sky on the horizon is setting and the night is

• Memories 1-21

Desmond- The back, the back door!

Everyone makes a run for the back shooting the Criers in between it. Most of the group runs out the back into an alleyway but Amiela gets her hoodie stuck on a metal rod sticking out of the wall. A Crier comes up and bites her arm, William then jumps in and stabs the Crier and then Desmond runs over and helps get her unstuck. The three run after the group who are trying to make it towards the street. They get to the rest of the group who are fighting Criers at the street entrance. Katherine, Jamie, Shouna, and Michael are fighting in the street while Henry and James notice William, Amiela, and Desmond run up. William lays Amiela up to a wall while Henry and James runs over and fights Criers off from the back. William takes his knife and fights alongside them.

Katherine- Fucking hell! We're not getting out this way!

Henry- Not this way either! We're stuck!

Desmond notices a fire escape above them. Desmond gets the ladder down from the fire escape.

Desmond- This way!

William, Henry, James, and Desmond help get Amiela up and then themselves. Katherine, Michael, Shouna, and Jamie soon climb up after them. Jamie knocks the ladder down so the Criers can't follow and they get up to the roof. Up there William starts a fire and people look at Amiela.

Katherine- What's wrong with her?

Desmond- She was bit!

Shouna- Not another one of us!

James- Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!

Jamie- I could make her...A little...Headless.

Amiela- Get away from me asshole.

Henry- We can't let her come with us. You know what happens to infected!

William- Now, we don't exactly know.

Henry- They turn and infect more of us!

Amiela- WILL EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP?!

Everyone gets quiet.

Amiela- Listen, I don't like this myself but we have a few options. I could just die here, bite the bullet...Not sword...You could leave me here, I could slowly slip away. The last option of course is just letting me come with you to complete this run, it's risky but we could try.

Michael punches a wall in anger and makes his hand bleed.

Henry- Nice job, Ace. Patch it up.

Henry tosses Michael a first aid kit.

Katherine- We need to send people back to the Safe Zone. This is getting too intense and I don't want to risk more people then we have to.

Desmond- We still need to get to the Police Station.

William- What did you say? Kid, that's gang territory.

Henry- We got to risk it. Ammo, guns, cars, fuel, clothes, food, water.

William- Gang members, Criers.

Henry- We're risking it.

Katherine- Everyone shut up, we will send some people...Three...Back to our car, they can take it back to the Safe Zone and stay safe while the rest of us go to the Police Station.

Shouna- Who's going?

Choice 1

[Shoot Amiela]

[Leave Amiela]

[Let Amiela come with the Police Station Group]

Choice 2

Choose any of the three group members except DESMOND AND AMIELA to got back to the Safe Zone. The top three named will go back to safety while everyone else will go to the Police station.

• edited February 2015

[Let Amiela come with the Police Station Group] So zombie Amiela can kill Jamie

[Shouna , Katherine and Henry] Shouna is the youngest. They have to be safe. And they won´t be allowed inside the safe zone without someone who was there before.

Memories 1-21 Desmond- The back, the back door! Everyone makes a run for the back shooting the Criers in between it. Most of the group

• edited February 2015

XD

Sagig, what the fuck did I just say? You fixed it...Good, good, I was about to go off. :P

• edited February 2015

Sagig, what the fuck did I just say?

You fixed it...Good, good, I was about to go off. :P

supersagig posted: »

[Let Amiela come with the Police Station Group] So zombie Amiela can kill Jamie [Shouna , Katherine and Henry] Shouna is the youngest. They have to be safe. And they won´t be allowed inside the safe zone without someone who was there before.

• You fixed it. You put Desmond on there originally.

XD

• I know XD

You fixed it. You put Desmond on there originally.

• [Let Amiela come with the Police Station Group]

[Shouna, James and Henry]

Memories 1-21 Desmond- The back, the back door! Everyone makes a run for the back shooting the Criers in between it. Most of the group

• Also, Shouna and James were there before.

I know XD

• YAY more story Awesome part :D. Also im glad that the group is seeing Hery's ignorance but im kinda sad hes defacto leader for no reason.

[Let Amelia come with to the police station]

[Jaime] just to get someone from the rescued safe

[Henry] just to get him and his idiotic plans as FAR from the mission as possible

[Katherine] Shes cool i dont want to risk her dying :)

• edited February 2015

[Leave Amiela]

She is bitten and it is too dangerous for her to come around.

[Shouna, Henry, Katherine]

I agree with sagig that Shouna should be safe since she is the youngest. Lord also made a good point about Henry. And since I'd like to keep Katherine safe, I'm also voting for her. The police station group does not really need her, after all they have the Kingslayer with them.

• im kinda sad hes defacto leader for no reason.

Leon assigned him, might of said that. I probably didn't. Oops. :P

YAY more story Awesome part . Also im glad that the group is seeing Hery's ignorance but im kinda sad hes defacto leader for no reason.

• after all they have the Kingslayer with them.

He did a great job protecting Amiela. :P

[Leave Amiela] She is bitten and it is too dangerous for her to come around. [Shouna, Henry, Katherine] I agree with sagig that Sho

• That is even more of a reason not to let Katherine stay near him :D

after all they have the Kingslayer with them. He did a great job protecting Amiela. :P

• oops indeed. Im sad leon made a mistake but even paladins [ ;) ] have dark days.

im kinda sad hes defacto leader for no reason. Leon assigned him, might of said that. I probably didn't. Oops. :P

• [Shoot Amelia] - bitten= infected. Infected= bad.

[Shouna, Kathryn, Henry]

• bitten= infected. Infected= bad.

That's some sound logic. :P

mr.quality posted: »

[Shoot Amelia] - bitten= infected. Infected= bad. [Shouna, Kathryn, Henry]

• Yup sure is!

bitten= infected. Infected= bad. That's some sound logic. :P

• Memories 1-22

Desmond- I say Shouna, Katherine, and Henry.

James- That sounds good.

Henry- But Leon put me in charge.

Desmond- He did but we need you all safe. We can make this mission, you all need to stay safe.

Henry- But my plans.

Desmond- Your plans are good but we need you all back safe and sound, you all can get in there okay.

Henry- Alright, well what do we do about Infected Amiela?

Desmond- Let her come with us.

Jamie- That's pretty risky, I could still just...Snip her head off or better yet her arm.

Amiela- Like I said, stay the fuck away from me.

Desmond- We don't know if that will even work and we don't have any way to fix her up after it.

Amiela- I can make it, I can help.

Henry- Alright...Well, Desmond since you seem to be calling the shots now, I put you in charge.

William- Really? He's a teenager!

Henry- I don't know you all from Jack. Desmond is in charge. Final say.

William- Fine.

Henry- Good luck everyone.

Henry, Katherine, and Shouna gather their stuff and get to the car while Desmond, James, William, Amiela, Jamie, and Michael got to the Police Station. They cross the rooftops of buildings and walkways to get past much of the dark streets. They soon reach the Police Station, by this time it's almost Midnight. The group hides on one of the buildings facing the Police Station. They see prisoners and Officers tied up in the parking lot with Gang Members.

William- Fuck, of course.

Desmond- Who are they?

Jamie- Bandits.

William- The Reapers. Crazy motherfuckers, the guys going around destroying Safe Zones. They're led by some guy named Connor Thompson. The guy runs the whole city. We should get out of here, better not draw his attention.

Michael- We have to help those people.

Amiela- Yeah, send me down there, I'll bite one of the fuckers.

Desmond- How about we not attempt a suicide run.

Amiela- I'm dead anyways.

James- Well...I could snipe them from up here.

William- Looks like we're going to get into a fight either way, you people are very determined on wasting your lives here.

Desmond- We have to plan. So, we need James up here sniping either way and someone protecting him.

Jamie- I'll do it...I rather not die down there.

Desmond- Alright so...Me, Michael, William, and Amiela will go down there and attempt to kill them.

Amiela- You don't like fighting people who can fight back, Kingslayer?

Jamie-...I...Just....Just go and...Here.

Jamie hands Desmond his sword and he pulls out daggers.

Desmond- Really?

Jamie- Yes.

Desmond- Alright, there's two ways we can do this...

Choice

[Full out attack on the Police Station]

[Sneak around back and ambush them]

• [Full out attack on the Police Station] BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

Memories 1-22 Desmond- I say Shouna, Katherine, and Henry. James- That sounds good. Henry- But Leon put me in charge. Desmond- H

• Lmao

[Full out attack on the Police Station] BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

• [Sneak around back and ambush them] - Attacking them directly is a pretty dumb thing to do. If they have guns (which they most likely do) it'll be pretty suicidal to do that. But with sneaking they'll be more likely to do what they set out to do.

Memories 1-22 Desmond- I say Shouna, Katherine, and Henry. James- That sounds good. Henry- But Leon put me in charge. Desmond- H

• [Sneak around back and ambush them]

• Cool part golden bro :)

• Going to vote?

I made this part tonight just for you.

Cool part golden bro

• so this was my present cool thanks :)

And no (sadly) id rather not risk anyones lives

Going to vote? I made this part tonight just for you.

• Alright.

so this was my present cool thanks And no (sadly) id rather not risk anyones lives

• So this is it for tonight? (just making sure not to wait for nothing)

Alright.

• Yes.

So this is it for tonight? (just making sure not to wait for nothing)

• [Sneak around back and ambush them]

• Reading this again i can just imagine the plan Hery would come up with here:

Henry: Ok, were doing it like this were going in and shooting at random. Make sure to do it in every direction especially were the rest of us are supposed to be since its likely that those assholes will be heading there.

Desmond: But wont they shoot us with their guns?

Henry: Nah you see they'll only see the direction those bullets are being shot from. I know a way of making us invisible. I used to do it with my mom alot in this game called "Pee ka bo". Just put one hand over you're eyes and they can't see you. Use the other one to shoot them. amd remember first shoot at them then shoot were the others are supposed to be.

Desmond:.....Are you sure you sure you're not Napoleon?

• Lmao

You really don't like Henry.

Reading this again i can just imagine the plan Hery would come up with here: Henry: Ok, were doing it like this were going in and shootin

• edited February 2015

LOL XD. Why don´t you like Henry? For me he is too similar to Percy :P

Reading this again i can just imagine the plan Hery would come up with here: Henry: Ok, were doing it like this were going in and shootin

Sign in to comment in this discussion.