The Walking Dead: No Safety is over.

Comments

• Well Guys, I'm posting the final 2 chapters tonight or tomorrow, so we draw the end, Talking Dead No Safety will be comin' at you Live next!

• @mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft

Guys, I'm so sorry, but there will be no new chapter today, I'm very depressed, and My friend is suicidal and that hurts me mental state, and Now I'm getting loads of hate on loads of thing, and it's really getting to me, I'm very sorry that I feel this way, I should be writing chapters and I shouldn't let it get to me... But it's hard, I'll write the new chapters tonight and tomorrow and post as soon as i can. Thank you for your paitence.

• I'm sorry to hear that. If you need anything, I'm here. I know it doesn't mean much but, I hope you and your friend get better. I completely understand that you don't want to write, your priorities should be focused on you.

@mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft Guys, I'm so sorry, but there will be no new chapter today, I'm very depressed, and My fr

• If you need to talk , i am ther e, but if you don´t want to , i won´t.

@mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft Guys, I'm so sorry, but there will be no new chapter today, I'm very depressed, and My fr

• I'm sorry for you and your friend. You can always PM me if you ever need to talk.

• I will as soon as I have some time, You guys are making me kinda happy, You are the best readers any writer could ask for. :)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I'm sorry for you and your friend. You can always PM me if you ever need to talk.

• Thank you so much man.

mr.quality posted: »

I'm sorry to hear that. If you need anything, I'm here. I know it doesn't mean much but, I hope you and your friend get better. I completely understand that you don't want to write, your priorities should be focused on you.

• I would love to talk sometime, thanks. :)

supersagig posted: »

If you need to talk , i am ther e, but if you don´t want to , i won´t.

• Sorry I've been AFK, but I hope you feel better, and I'm enjoying this more and more as you keep writing it. Keep up the good work and feel better.

I will as soon as I have some time, You guys are making me kinda happy, You are the best readers any writer could ask for.

• Thanks Man, I'm glad you enjoy the story, I'm writing still, and I'm about to make a MAJOR gore filled thing happen, I mean, it's about time, Right? Haha!

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Sorry I've been AFK, but I hope you feel better, and I'm enjoying this more and more as you keep writing it. Keep up the good work and feel better.

• Chapter 8: Clear.

"WILSON! WAKE UP DAMMIT!" Mina Screams.

Negan puts away his gun. "Ugh, Give it UP Kid!" Negan yells. "Ain't nobody gonn' help you!" He finishes. Walkers approach. "Welp, I gotta go!"
    Negan says, and runs off.

Mina picks wilson up and drags him to a different room.

Thunder booms.

"WILSON! YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP! THEY'RE COMING!" Mina Yells.

Wilson can faintly hear her as he can barely see and is blacking in and out, a walker approaches behind Mina.

"PLEASE WILSON! I LOVE YOU! I NEED YOU! Don't go..." Mina said.

Wilson grabs her hand and pushes her, He shoots the walker in the face.

"Ugh... Ow... Hi There..." Wilson says to Mina.

"WILSON! Hahaha!! You're alive!" Mina said, as She hugs Him.

"OW, Ah! Not the stomach! Not the Stomach!" Wilson cries out.

"Oh! Heh Heh! Sorry!" Mina said. "Can we leave?" She asks.

"That'd be great, Yeah." Wilson said.

They stand up and begin finding a way out, they exit and see an empty warehouse.

A lone walker wanders an area in the town, as Jackson and his crew Breach the wall. Jackson shoots the walker and puts on a mask, He
    picks up a walkie-talkie.

"(Static) Okay men, Spread out, Bravo Team and I will Find Dallas' Friends, Alpha, Clear the area, and conserve ammo, 'Cause If we need to,
    we gotta Be ready to shoot our way out." Jackson said.

The 6 People begin to spread out, as Negan and his Friend sneak in behind them.

"Alright, These people are gettin' on my Nerves" Negan whispered. "The Deal is off Kasey, Kill everyone except for Jackson, I'll talk to him..."
    He finishes.

"You got it boss" Kasey said.

Alpha team Arrives at an area, the aren is completely Filled with walkers.

"(Static) John! Update!" Jackson said through the walkie.

"(Static) Most of the town is cleared, There were dead roamers every where, Musta been Dallas' crew. We killed s'more of 'em,
    But now there is 1 area left sir, It's filled to the brim." The man said, Communicating with Jackson.

"(Static) Good job kid, Report when you're done."

"Yes si-- AH!" The man is cut off as him and his squad are killed.

The man dies with the others, and Kasey opens the area called "Safe Zone" That all the walkers are in. The walkers begin coming out like wildfire.

"John? John, Do You Copy?" Jackson says as Static continues.

Jackson sighs. "Alright, You two clear the walkers, Be on high alert, I'm Lookin' for the Kids now." Jackson said.

The 2 soilders move out and continue on a path killing walkers. Meanwhile, Jackson Looks around for the kids.
    Jackson begins to feel Uneasy, He wonders what condition the Kids will be in when, or If He finds them.
    He worries about what could be happening in this place.

"What more could possibly go wrong?" Jackson thought to himself,

But the more he walked and saw his Fallen comrades petrified from
    death, and Most of them must've been walkers, Killed again after death, disgraced after trying so hard to save everyone, The thought
    Disgusted him, and Worried him more.

"Who am I kidding, so many damn things could go wrong." He thought to himself.

He felt that everyone he cared about, Everything he worked hard for, would all end.

CREEEEEEEEAK

A Loud Creak echoed as The Two teens opened the Warehouse door. Wilson tightly grasped his stomache and Grunted in pain.
    Mina was worried for him, The bullet didn't go straight through, and If He died, He'd become a walker, and the only think stopping
    it was shooting him.

"I could never do it... I'm weak, Helpless... Wilson is who makes me strong..." She thought to herself.

Wilson Felt the same about Mina, He thought If he died, She'd be alone, He knew she couldn't Kill him, and He knows if
    She just left his body behind, that Monster of a man is still out there, Ready to kill her. It'd be horrible, No, Horrible is just thinking about it,
    Catastrophic is what He thought about something Like that happening to her. So He kept pushing forward.

"Mina, Hahaha! Look at this! They had some pretty serious set ups here, No wonder Walkers took this place, This speaker was Loud as shit!"
    Wilson said, Impressed at the electronics.

"Wilson, This is no time to be impressed!" MIna barked at him. Mina was scared, She thinks that something bad could happen any second.

"Mina! They're coming!" Wilson said as Negan approached the building. The two hid in a crate, Hoping they'd be okay.

Negan and Kasey walk into the Building.

Negan sighs. "This coulda Been easy for Y'all... Now you have to be punished! Come out, Or else!" Negan yells.

There is Silence through the room.

"Hmm? No? Okay then... I told a man this once when He crossed me, and I'll say the same to you..." Negan says.

Negan turns on the speakers and turns on flashing light, He puts in a CD and dubstep begins playing at the highest volume, Echoing in the
    entire Town.

"Scorched Earth." Negan Finished.

CHAPTER END.

@mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft Thanks for the support guys! I tried very hard to write the best I could, Hope you enjoy! :)

• Great chapter! That was very good! Very good!

Chapter 8: Clear. "WILSON! WAKE UP DAMMIT!" Mina Screams. Negan puts away his gun. "Ugh, Give it UP Kid!" Negan yells. "Ain't nobody g

• Thanks! I know some of you guys May or may not be wondering, "Clemy, when is death coming around? Seriously! Is someone gonna die?" Ohhhhh, No one's dying... SomeTHING is... Evil Laughter

Great chapter! That was very good! Very good!

• I also would Love it if you guys would call Me noah from now On, Clemy doesn't suit me, My real name is just fine Btw, Just wish I could change it. Haha!

Great chapter! That was very good! Very good!

• I think your name is cool. Just saying.

I also would Love it if you guys would call Me noah from now On, Clemy doesn't suit me, My real name is just fine Btw, Just wish I could change it. Haha!

• WILSOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN AND MINAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chapter 8: Clear. "WILSON! WAKE UP DAMMIT!" Mina Screams. Negan puts away his gun. "Ugh, Give it UP Kid!" Negan yells. "Ain't nobody g

• Which name is that?

I think your name is cool. Just saying.

• YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU DONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN'T SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

WILSOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN AND MINAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Noah. That's the same name as my step brother

Which name is that?

• Oh I love my name, I just don't like my Account name

Noah. That's the same name as my step brother

• I did enjoy, thank you. I kinda went through extreme writer's block, but I now feel comfortable continuing my thing as well. Thank you Noah.

• No, Thank you. I am so happy you guys enjoy, and I'm very Happy I could help, and If it weren't for you, and the others, I wouldn't be inspired to Make videos and Write, and Now... I am officially Paid to Videos, and It's thanks to you guys! :)

UCAAV29784 posted: »

I did enjoy, thank you. I kinda went through extreme writer's block, but I now feel comfortable continuing my thing as well. Thank you Noah.

• NOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU DONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN'T SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

• Bitch you guessed it... Mmm, You's right. XD WASSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP?

NOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Ohh, now I get you.

Oh I love my name, I just don't like my Account name

• edited April 2015

Chapter 9: Home Sweet Home.

Jake sits at top of the hill with Melisa, Holding Junniper In His arms. He thinks back to The Begining of the Apocalypse, Where
    He Felt alone, No one with him other than his father. He begins to have a flashback.

David tries to Keep a fire Lit on a Hospital Rooftop.

"Dad?" Jake said

"Yes Son?" David Replied.

"Are... Are we Ever gonna be able To get back in there to help mom?" Jake asks.

David pauses, He Knew If The Walkers Had Broken in, His Wife Had No Time Left... He loved her, But she was
    sick to begin with, He knew There was one thing to do...

"We Can help her... But In a Certain way." He replies

"What Way can we help her in?" Jake asks, Discouraged.

"We... (CRASH)" David was Interupted from a crash inside the hospital.

Jake snaps out of his flashback to Melisa trying to speak to him.

"Jake! Look!" Melisa Points to Flashing Lights inside the Town.

"Son of a Bitch..." Jake Replies. "DALLAS! SAM! CARL! Pack up The guns, We're headin' into the City!" Jake Yells.

Meanwhile, Jackson heads to the warehouse, and Gets Inside.

"What the hell?!" Jackson Yells, Covering his Ears. "NEGAN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He yells, as Negan slams his bat
    Against Counters

Negan turns to Jackson, He gives his Bat to Kasey and asks him to find the kids.

"Jackson! How You doing Buddy? Look, I know this Looks bad, But I have the newest shipment in for You! I just need more time!" Negan said.

"THAT ISN'T WHAT I'M THINKING ABOUT!" Jackson Yells.

"Oh Calm Down Buddy!" Negan Yells as He pulls out a knife behind his back. "Hey, You broke the deal too! But that's fine, We can look for an opening!
    How about you help me catch these brats?" Negan asks.

"You mean Dallas' Friends? Not a chance!" Jackson yells, Pulling his Machette out. "The Deal... IS OFF!" Jackson Screams.

Negan grins. "Oh, Oh, Oh! Bad move asshole..." Negan Said.

Negan takes out his Knife. "Ha! You think that'll help you? I'm gonna Kill you!" Jackson said. "Nah, I'm not using this on you." Negan Said.
    He swings His Knife at a window and the Sound of the Loud music Echoes through the Facility.

Meanwhile, Jake speeds down the road in the Truck.

"How Many Walkers do you think Got out?" Carl asks.

"Why would there be any?" Samuel Asked.

"Just saying, Loud music and Flashing lights are really fucking distracting to walkers." Carl Replies

Jake drives into the Facility and takes a right turn, Throughout the road there are Hundreds of walkers. He begins driving into them.

"SON OF A BITCH, HOLD ON!" Jake Screams, Driving through a Cluster of walkers.

They drive into a wall, and The truck is stuck, as Walkers pound on the doors.

Meanwhile, Dan and Becca read out the Perimiter with Ryan.

"You see any walkers coming guys?" Ryan asked.

"Nope." Dan Replied. "Wait! I got something!" Becca Replies.

"Who the hell...?" Ryan says, Looking into his scope at two men approaching the outside of the campsite.

One of the Men shoots Becca in the Knee.

"AHHHH!!" Becca Screams.

"BECCA! YOU FUCKERS!" Dan yells as he shoots the men.

Ryan heads towards the frontlines, to scout the area where they are as Dan hides with becca.

Meanwhile, Jake, Sam, Dallas, and Carl sit and think about an escape.

"SHIT! They're all over us, From behind, on our sides, Even on the front!!" Jake Exclaims.

"Wait! I have a plan." Carl says.

Jake looks at carl, Disaproving, But he's willing to try anything now.

"We distract them, I have a flare gun!" Carl said.

"AND JUST HOW TO WE SHOOT IT, DIPSHIT?" Jake Yells.

Carl pauses. "Open a window." Carl said.

"WHAT?" Samuel Yells.

"LOOK, IT'S EITHER THAT, OR WE ALL DIE!" Carl Yells "Anyone got any ammo left?!" Carl asks.

"Yeah!" Dallas said.

"Okay, Dallas, We're gonna open the window, You'll distract them and shoot, and I'll shoot the flare, we're next to a roof, so we get out the
    Skylight, and We run on rooftops." Carl says.

Meanwhile, Jackson and Negan have a Knife fight as Kasey looks for the Teens.

"Oh Kids? Where are you?" Kasey yells.

"Mina, Stay here." Wilson says, Pulling out a gun.

Wilson runs out in the open and behind cover and opens fire on Kasey. Walkers burst into the warehouse and attack, Wilson begins shooting
    walkers as They Devour Kasey.

"AHHH!!! OH GOD, NEGAN, PLEASE!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Kasey screams, as He dies.

"You Monster! How could you not help him?!" Jackson Yells.

"Easy, He ain't my family." Negan says and continues to fight.

Meanwhile, Carl begins executing his plan.

"ALRIGHT! READY?!" Carl yells.

"Yeah!" Dallas replies.

"NOW!" Carl orders as the windows open. Dallas begins opening fire as Jake Opens the Skylight window, Carl shoots the flare as they all get out
    of the car, Carl's foot is grabbed.

''SHIT! CARL!" Samuel yells. "LEAVE HIM, THERE AIN'T TIME!" Dallas snaps.

Samuel looks at Dallas angrily and grabs carl. Carl is brought up as a walker grabs samuel by the neck.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OH GOD! NOOOOO!!! FUCK, JAKE!!!" Dallas screams, Attempting to get away from the walkers.

"SAMUEL! GOD DAMMIT, HANG ON!" Jake yells, Grabbing hold of Samuels Hand. Samuel gives Jake a Picture of James, Samuel, Dan, Becca, and
    Ryan. "Keep them safe." Samuel says as he's pulled into the horde.

''SAMUEL! NOOOOOOOO!!! SAM!! SAAAAAAM!!!" Jake screams, with tears in his eyes. Samuel is eaten by the walkers and Screams.

The Wind Blows Calmly as A Snowflake Falls. Jake sits there in horror.

"J-Jake?" Carl says, Nervously.

"Th... Thank You... You tried to help us all... Thank you carl..." He says.

Meanwhile, Ryan has Killed the scavengers and Goes back to Dan and Becca.

"It's... Over." Ryan said.

"Okay... what do we do?" Dan asks.

"Get back to the camp and help becca." Ryan Answers.

They Begin heading back to the Camp.

CHAPTER END.

@mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS!

• Great part! It was very good!

Chapter 9: Home Sweet Home. Jake sits at top of the hill with Melisa, Holding Junniper In His arms. He thinks back to The Begining of the

• Rest In Peace Samuel... I felt his time had come, Plus, I knew UCAA was itching to get rid of him. XD

Great part! It was very good!

• Yeah. Lol.

Rest In Peace Samuel... I felt his time had come, Plus, I knew UCAA was itching to get rid of him. XD

• Seriously, Sam became a Nice guy, Not sure what anyone had against him... Lol

Yeah. Lol.

• That's agreeable. He did turn out to be a nice guy.

Seriously, Sam became a Nice guy, Not sure what anyone had against him... Lol

• Yeah

That's agreeable. He did turn out to be a nice guy.

• It seems like UCAA was expecting him to become this:

Alt text

But... Given Sam's History, I don't blame him.

• Awesome Chapter°°°

Chapter 9: Home Sweet Home. Jake sits at top of the hill with Melisa, Holding Junniper In His arms. He thinks back to The Begining of the

• That thing is a little creepy...

It seems like UCAA was expecting him to become this: But... Given Sam's History, I don't blame him.

• Ikr?!

That thing is a little creepy...

• Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa! HAAAHAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Thank you Noah! As everyone's said, I've been waiting for this for a looooong time!

• Hehehehe. He killed James.....

Seriously, Sam became a Nice guy, Not sure what anyone had against him... Lol

• Mcfucking end you

Best meme ever.

It seems like UCAA was expecting him to become this: But... Given Sam's History, I don't blame him.

• Was nice after he found Dan and Becca. Thank god.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.