The 58th Annual Hunger Games: An Interactive fan fiction

Comments

• edited April 2015

I actually start to like Colton. From his character description he seemed to be simply a bully, but he has something that is a bit better. Still not my favourite at all, but far from being my least favourite.

[Stay with Durian]

Sometimes the best seeming answer is not always the best answer. >:)

D:

TWD_25 posted: »

Colton: District 12 DAY 2 Anger. I guess that one word could describe my life this week. My pool of ally’s had been cut in half. Two p

• [Let Durian Rest]

Colton: District 12 DAY 2 Anger. I guess that one word could describe my life this week. My pool of ally’s had been cut in half. Two p

• Sometimes the best seeming answer is not always the best answer. >:)

• [Stay with Durian]

• [Let Durian rest while you search for water]

• I'm so going to change the hell out of my vote now D:

Sometimes the best seeming answer is not always the best answer.

• Who do you guys think will die next?: http://strawpoll.me/4034552

I think it's Harvest, Durian or Colton. :p

• you need to search for the water but you need to stay together [Stay with Durian] if the dehydration don't kill you, you're the winner!

• I think Cheyenne :P

AAA_Jane posted: »

Who do you guys think will die next?: http://strawpoll.me/4034552 I think it's Harvest, Durian or Colton.

• Starting the next part! Where is everybody?

• [Stay with Durian] DON´T LEAVE HIM PLEASE

Awesome Chapter!

• PLEASE I CHOSED TO STAY WITH HIM PLASE

Starting the next part! Where is everybody?

• ...where is the chapter?

• Are you there @TWD_25

• I'm here.

supersagig posted: »

Are you there @TWD_25

• does my vote counts? because there was a tie u.u

I'm here.

• Yes.

does my vote counts? because there was a tie u.u

• Why? :(

I think Cheyenne :P

• Because you said Durian :D

Why?

• Yay!

• [Let Durian rest while you search for water]

• edited April 2015

Hello?

• edited April 2015

Connor: District 8

Opportunity, It’s all around me, the girl from six is somewhere in the woods. Sasha I believe her name is. Unfortunately I lost her after the bloodbath. Normally something like this would infuriate me, but how could I be angry when I managed to grab this dagger at the Cornucpoia?

At one point I think someone is tracking me. I pull out my dagger, a sharp long thing that could easily pierce through skin and fabric, only to find myself startled by a hare.

“It’s just you.” I smile, I’m delighted by the company. This hare has no idea what’s coming next. This would be my first chance at a meal. Without hesitation, my body lunges onto the forest floor. The hare by now, realizes what’s going on and tries to flee, but I won’t let this one get away! I yank the thing back and with the dagger, manage to cut the throat.

I start with the rabbit’s body. I’ve never done this before, yet it feels so natural. In just about half an hour I manage to gut and clean the thing. But then I move to the head. It’s still so life like. I start with the ears, chopping them off, then then the eyes, scooping them out. I justify that I need all the food I can get. I eat the thing entirely in a matter of minutes. I only briefly look down at the skull. The rabbits head is a former shell of itself. I eat the body, it’s hard to swallow down after having the finest foods for the past weeks, but I’ll manage.

It keeps me occupied. But it’s no tribute, there’s fifteen people left. There’s bound to be someone within my area. I’ll take my time tonight and explore the arena a little, maybe a little night hunting as well.

The sky’s colors have transformed from an azure blue of this morning to a sunset orange. Trees and grass are a new concept to me. Back in eight there’s not a single blade of grass, or a single tree. Instead we have factories, loads of them. And while we’re not underdogs like ten, eleven or twelve, we may as well be considering our lack of victors.

I’ve been walking for hours now, it’s become the dark of night. I’ve circled about a mile radius around, there’s a Cliffside that drops nearly one hundred feet to more forest on the north side, soft rolling mountains on the south end and to my luck, a small stream that I spend the next half hour drinking in for the next half hour. I don’t even bother to check if it’s safe to drink out of, at this point I’ll die either way so I may as well take my chances.

The girl from six is likely not in my area. It’s almost the end of day two, I run the cannons through my head. No cannons. That means no deaths so far. That’s odd for it nearing the third day, maybe a career will kill some unlucky sap in the next hour or so.

The girl from six may not be here but I don’t worry, it’s bound to happen. Besides, I’ve found a new target. The boy from eleven with dark skin and thick brown hair is asleep on the ground with some leaves that act as a blanket or maybe camo, the only reason I can tell is because I hear the crackling of fire. It’s not the girl from six but does it matter? No. So I’ll go for him.

I’ve neared enough to him, if I reach my arm far enough, I could stab him in the chest. I almost have him when another male voice alerts him. “Run, Durian!” He exclaims.

Eleven, or Durian I suppose, snaps awake instantly. His light legs carry him fast, faster than I can move. In a last ditch effort I attempt to throw my dagger at his neck. But this is no throwing knife, evident by how terribly far it misses him and falls against the bark of one tree.

Through the light of the fire I manage to relocate my dagger and pursue the boy from eleven and his ally. I’m thinking like a career now, and the first thing on my mind is whether I should continue to pursue them or continue tracking the girl from six.

[Follow the tributes from 11 and 12] [Continue tracking the girl from six]

• Hi!

Hello?

• [Follow the tributes from 11 and 12]

Connor: District 8 Opportunity, It’s all around me, the girl from six is somewhere in the woods. Sasha I believe her name is. Unfortunate

• [Follow the tributes from 11 &12]

Connor: District 8 Opportunity, It’s all around me, the girl from six is somewhere in the woods. Sasha I believe her name is. Unfortunate

• edited April 2015

[Continue tracking the girl from six] HELL NO. ZELOS WILL PROTECT SASHA. AND PLEASE DON´T FOLLOW DURIAN AND COLTON U.U

Awesome Chapter!

• You put my girl in danger!!! you bastard!

[Continue tracking the girl from six] HELL NO. ZELOS WILL PROTECT SASHA. AND PLEASE DON´T FOLLOW DURIAN AND COLTON U.U Awesome Chapter!

1. Revenge for voting to run for the Knife (Killing Clem)
    2. I am not putting them in danger and Following Durian and Colton won´t take danger away from them e.e. In fact , he will probably kill Colton and Durian he will be armed with the knife and will be easier for him to kill Sasha
    3. Zelos will protect Sasha :P
    ualexen92 posted: »

You put my girl in danger!!! you bastard!

• edited April 2015

Oh dear, I don't know. On the one hand, Connor is little more than a walking failure with issues. Colton and Zelos should be able to tear him apart. But I don't want to risk sagig's last character, neithet do I want to risk the last character of mr.quality or the characters of ualexen or janitor. If he follows Durian, he might kill him or Colton. And if he continues to track Sasha, he might end up stumbling upon my favourites and that would be unfortunate. Or he gets himself killed like the waste of space he is. Or he manages to kill some careery Ashhole. Aargh, I don't know. Guess I'll refrain from voting for now and think about it for a little longer...

EDIT, after a little longer: Since mr.quality seems to think the same about the D6 people, mainly that the psycho will never find them and Sagig obviously does not want a dead Durian for understandable reasons, I'll vote for [Continue tracking the girl from six] Here's hoping that this arse gets his arse handed by whomever he finds. Yeah, I know that line was terrible... Hopefully he won't find Alara or Cheyenne.

• [Continue tracking girl from six]

he Six's are probably long gone by now and he'll never find them. Hopefully he'll wonder around and get himself killed. That would be great. But I also hate voting for this since my character is the girl from six. I hope I don't regret this.

• edited April 2015

[Continue tracking the girl from six]

• Last part of day 2 up next! Bam!

• edited April 2015

57.14% chose Connor to kill Sasha, to the all god's you are putting my girl Sasha on danger!

@1632699 mr.quality you're making a big mistake, what if Zelos won't be able to protect Sasha, why you would risk that?, in a best scenario Zelos will get hurt, I don't mind if Zelos will die as long as Sasha will be save...

• What that "Bam" means? WHAT?

Last part of day 2 up next! Bam!

Colton is going to kill him :D

• faceplam

janitor posted: »

[Follow the tributes from 11 and 12] Colton is going to kill him

• Oh... not good... no, that is not good...

Last part of day 2 up next! Bam!

• ooooh snap, it's a tie!

faceplam

Sign in to comment in this discussion.