The dark before the dawn. Interactive story

Comments

• Sound pretty good. I'd read it :)

mr.quality posted: »

So, I had an idea for a new story. I don't know when or even if I'm going to do it, but I have some of it planned out. The Story: A hi

• So I decided to make it. But keep in mind I might not even start it.

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/97721/the-forgotten-interactive-story

• Thanks!

Sound pretty good. I'd read it

• Katie Dicanto

"I fucking trusted you. Everyone trusted you, and to repay them you stick a knife in their back?" Katie yelled angrily.

"Katie, just calm down. I told you this is for the best." Denver said.

"Fuck you." Katie said as she pulled her knife out, but Denver sensed what she was doing.

"Don't do that Kate." Denver said.

"It's Katie." Katie said as she pulled out the knife fully and ran at Denver. Denver quickly reacted and shot Katie in the chest. Katie stumbled backwards grabbing the wound and yelling in pain. Her foot reached the edge of the overlook and she struggled to maintain balance. Just as she almost fell she felt someone grab her shoulder and keep her from falling. It was Denver.

"I just wanted to let you know, this isn't how I wanted it to end." Denver said as he let go, and Katie fell off the edge.

Dillon

"I'll do it. I'll go to Mexico and find a way to turn them to our side." Dillon said.

"Good man. Now Like I said, Get to Laredo. From there you should head towards Nuevo Laredo. Find a man who goes by the name of 'green' he's one of ours. He'll tell you whats up." Robert said.

“Alright.” Dillon said.

“Hey, I suggest you don’t tell anyone your with us either. They don’t really take kindly to the Resistance.” Robert said.

“Why?” Dillon asked.

“Hell if I know.” Robert said. “Now, get going.”

“See ya later I guess.” Dillon said.

“One would hope.” Robert said.

Elias Green

“I have something else I need to take care of first. I might swing back later if there’s time. But why don’t you talk with her and see if you can figure anything out.” Corporal Johnson said.

“I will.” Elias said as he walked off, back towards the field hospital. When he entered he walked past the rows of beds to Riley’s. “Here’s some water.” He said, handing it to her. She took it and drank some.

“Thanks.” Riley said. Elias smiled and laughed a little. “What’s so funny?” Elias asked.

“I just don’t get it. After all you’ve been through, after losing everything and everyone around you, you just seem so, I don’t know… Normal? I just don’t know how you do it.” Elias said.

“It’s not like this is the first time someone left me and never came back. I doesn’t get any easier, you just find new ways of masking it.” She said. “So, Elias, where are you from?” She asked.

“Hixon.” Elias said. Riley made a puzzled face.

“Never heard of it, is it out of the state?” She asked.

“Out of country. I’m from Canada. We came over on a class trip, me and all my friends. Then the bus got bombed… And they all…” Elias trailed off as he recalled the misfortunate day.

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Riley said.

“I’m the one who should be sorry for you.” Elias said.

“Make a path! We’ve got wounded!” A medic shouted as he stormed into the field hospital carrying an unconscious woman on a stretcher.

“Put her over there!” A doctor said, pointing out an empty bed.

“What happened to her?” Elias asked.

“Stabbed, in the chest. She’s bleeding internally. It’ll be a miracle if she makes it through the night.” A medic said.

“Riley!” A woman’s voice called. Elias turned to see a woman walking in.

“Ann!” Riley called.

Corporal Adam Johnson

“Yes, We can get him a transfer actually. As long as he doesn’t mind being a guard in the mess hall. We’re down a man out there.” Dixon said.

“I’m sure he’ll have no problem with that sir.” Johnson said.

“Good, now you better go inform him of his new duties.” Dixon said.

“Yes sir.” Johnson said as he turned and walked away back towards where he had last seen Sam. On his way he walked past the field hospital, there seemed to be some sort of commotion going on in there…

Choice

[Go find Sam]

[See what’s happening in the field hospital]

• [See what’s happening in the field hospital] Good stuff!

Katie Dicanto "I fucking trusted you. Everyone trusted you, and to repay them you stick a knife in their back?" Katie yelled angrily.

• [See what’s happening in the field hospital]

I knew something bad would happen if we attacked Denver, can't say that's what I expected through ;-;

Nice part!

Katie Dicanto "I fucking trusted you. Everyone trusted you, and to repay them you stick a knife in their back?" Katie yelled angrily.

• Oh god no... D: I expected him to shoot her in the leg at worst, as she had no value for him dead. But I never expected that she would just die like that, that he would just kill her like that ;_; Fucking Denver showed his true colours in this part, especially as he basically pushed her over the edge. That treacherous monster is easily worse than all of the Network combined, with the sole exception of Jack, who manages to be still worse than him. Worst part is that he will probably get away with it, since Katie is dead and no one has a realistic chance of finding out what truly happened to her. He has to pay for that! Fuck... she is dead for sure, yes? I mean, she was not dead immediately from the shot, so it probably missed her vital organs... but damn, how deep was that fall? Overlook sounds pretty high and I doubt there's a hospital at the bottom, or anything to slow down her fall. Still, dying like that sounds better than being tortured to death by the Network. But of course I still wish I would have chosen the other option. What would have happened to her if she would have surrendered? I mean, except from the fact that she would have survived this night. God damnit... rest in peace, Miss Volpe;_;

Anyway, [See what’s happening in the field hospital] sounds right, I guess...

• What would've happened to her if she would have surrendered?

Well, I didn't plan it out fully but it did include being dragged through the streets of D.C, extensive torture, possibly burning alive, and definitely having her head put on a pole outside the white house.

Oh god no... I expected him to shoot her in the leg at worst, as she had no value for him dead. But I never expected that she would just di

• Thanks hope!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[See what’s happening in the field hospital] I knew something bad would happen if we attacked Denver, can't say that's what I expected through ;-; Nice part!

• Thank you!

[See what’s happening in the field hospital] Good stuff!

• edited July 2015

Oh nope, nope, that sounds even worse. I mean, it still sucks a lot that she died like she did, even before getting justice for her family, but at least falling to her death is not as painful as extensive torture and getting burned alive. I knew it would have been a horrible decision to surrender. Suddenly, I regret it a lot less that I chose to attack that fucker, even if it most likely caused her death. However, as slim as the chance is, I hope that someone will do exactly the things that would have happened to Katie to Denver instead, only thrice as painful. Damn it, poor Katie :( She was awesome and a badass while she lasted and I enjoyed her parts a lot, which makes her early death all the worse.

What would've happened to her if she would have surrendered? Well, I didn't plan it out fully but it did include being dragged throu

Shit, Katie, I did not see it coming. I still hope that she survived the fall somehow because she was a great character but Im afraid that she is dead. But it was still a good part!

• Thanks!

janitor posted: »

[See what’s happening in the field hospital] Shit, Katie, I did not see it coming. I still hope that she survived the fall somehow because she was a great character but Im afraid that she is dead. But it was still a good part!

• Well, after breaking all your hearts with Katie and all, I thought it was time for some good news...

@maxbear29 has made a new interactive story, It will replace the old one he made that sadly fell apart, but now it's back! And in full force! he seems really exited to start it and is in need of characters! So go on, check it out. Just click the link below...... Why are you still reading this? I said the link was below.

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/97799/maxbear-s-walking-dead-story-character-submission-sheet-link-to-story-insid/new

• Thanks for the advertisement, dude, I really appreciate it!

Well, after breaking all your hearts with Katie and all, I thought it was time for some good news... @maxbear29 has made a new interactiv

• Sure thing!

maxbear29 posted: »

Thanks for the advertisement, dude, I really appreciate it!

• edited July 2015

Well, after breaking all your hearts with Katie and all, I thought it was time for some good news...

Alt text

[Heartbreak intensifies] So, is she indeed confirmed dead? Part of me is very unsure if she truly died from the fall or if she somehow managed to survive. Getting betrayed by her friend is already heartbreaking as it is, regardless of wether or not she survived, but the incertainty about her fate is definitely even worse ;__;

But thanks a lot for telling me about this new story, I probably wouldn't have seen it without your shout-out and I'm sure it's going to be awesome! I'm definitely going to submit a character as soon as possible :D

Well, after breaking all your hearts with Katie and all, I thought it was time for some good news... @maxbear29 has made a new interactiv

• So, is she indeed confirmed dead? Part of me is very unsure if she truly died from the fall or if she somehow managed to survive.

You'll just have to stay tuned to find out, I will point out that being shot in the chest and shoved off a cliff isn't very good for human health though... I'm always open for speculation though.

Well, after breaking all your hearts with Katie and all, I thought it was time for some good news... [Heartbreak intensifies] S

• I'm always open for speculation though.

Speculation, alright. I got some speculation and an abstract theory how she could survive this.

Her chances are very, very slim of course. The main reason why I'm even a bit unsure about her fate is that I don't know how deep she fell and if anything slowed her fall down. If she fell down a considerable height hitting solid ground, that's definitely it for her. However, perhaps there were trees down there, or a river, which would lessen the impact of the fall. But surviving the fall would only be the first step. She's definitely in a state of shock from the shot alone, on top of probably being unconscious if she fell hard enough. On top, such a fall is likely to cause some broken bones. A broken leg would make it considerably harder for her to get to safety.

But, as bad as it feels to root for this outcome, we know there are Network people in the area, Network people who could find her. As bad as the Network is, perhaps they will save her life because they don't know she's that resistance fighter they are all searching for. Some of the Network people are human beings after all, perhaps even capable of decent behaviour against seemingly innocent civilians. This could make her situation in an awful twist even worse, should they find out who she is. So, there are a lot of problems for her right now, the fall being probably the most immediate problem and the one that could be the hardest to survive. But there are stories about people who survived much worse and turned out fine after it, which is my reason for being not sure if she truly died. However, these people had medical treatment shortly after they were wounded, so I guess it all comes down to wether or not someone with access to medical supplies and knowledge how to treat such wounds finds her. Which, honestly, could only be the Network in the area, if I think about it, or perhaps, if she gets truly lucky, her resistance pals. However, since the resistance surgeon is that bastard Denver, getting found by the Network would give her a higher chance of survival, as wrong as it sounds.

So, is she indeed confirmed dead? Part of me is very unsure if she truly died from the fall or if she somehow managed to survive. Yo

• Denver Brown

Denver Stared longingly into her deep green eyes as he gripped her shirt collar.

"I just wanted to let you know, this isn't how I wanted it to end." He said, as he released his grip and let her fall. Upon hearing something hit the ground he walked to the edge and looked over, only to see Katie laying at the bottom of the rock face sprawled out like a rag doll. Denver sighed as he walked away and got back to his ATV.

Everyone was now crowded around him. Looking at him with eager eyes.Denver sighed as he tried to find the words to say.

"Listen up everyone!" He shouted. "I regret to inform you that last night, something terrible happened. I was out scouting the area with Katie when we were ambushed by a Network patrol. We were out numbered two to six, and backed up to the edge to a cliff. Katie, heroically chose to lay down her life so I could live. Our good friend and fellow fighter Katie is no longer with us." He paused as he let the crowd get out their collective gasps and a few even started to cry. "The last thing she told me is that I need to keep us together. She knew how important we are, and I do to. We lost a great woman last night, but we have so many more just like her here in our midst. We will go out later today to find her body so we can hold a proper burial." He finished, as he hopped down from the table and walked into the cabin. He went into his room and closed the door.

"I'll take it that you got the job done?" A man asked. Denver sighed.

"I shot the bitch and pushed her off a damn cliff." He answered.

"If that doesn't keep her dead, I don't know what will." The man answered, he pulled a small box out. "As we agreed, here is your reward. And as we promised, The Network will not bother you for the remainder of the month." He said. "Now, I'll be on my way." He said as he stood and walked away. Denver knew better than to follow him. Denver opened the box and looked over it's contents. Gold, diamonds, silver, jewels, there was enough of it to raise a small army. Denver smiled as he placed the box in the drawer. They were on the right track now...

Samu Kussi

Samu looked out across the water and was actually terrified by the amount of boats that were crossing the water. It seemed like hundreds. The sound of gunfire light up the air as the men on the ground shot at the incoming enemy. All Samu could do is pick off a solider every once in awhile with his sniper. Once the boats got closer Samu watched as they opened up on their turrets, shooting towards the land. After a while they stopped shooting and pulled up to the shore and jumped out of the boats and began running towards the center of the city. Samu could only get a few before they dissipated behind buildings.

"We lost the front line!" A voice yelled over the radio.

"Samu, do we have any visual on who the hell is leading them?" The police chief asked.

"No, I don't have a visual. But I don't think these people are Network. They're mercs." Samu said.

"Yeah, we figured that one out." The chief said, their was a brief pause. "Fuck! We lost second street, and they got us pinned down over here on Clarkson. We could really use some help!"

Choice

[Fall back and regroup]

[Stand and fight]

Santiago Martinez

"Your probably right." Santiago said as he walked back towards Alex.

"I know I'm right, I always am." Alex said sarcastically.

"At least you still have a sense of humor." Santiago said.

"Well that makes one thing I still have." Alex said. "Wait, does that gunfire sound like it's coming closer?" She asked, Santiago listened.

"Yes.. It is." He answered.

"We are so dead." Alex said.

"Not yet we aren't" Santiago said.

"You're always so positive about things." Alex said.

"Not always." Santiago said.

"You're about to die and you insist on saying we aren't dead." Alex said.

"Because you never know what's going to happen. 'All is fair in love and war.'" Santiago said.

"There seems to be a lot more war than love these days." Alex said.

"That's true. But not entirely." Santiago said.

"How's that?" Alex asked.

"I saved you from Mosaiah, didn't I? That wasn't an act of war." Santiago said.

"That wasn't an act of love either, it was a forced reaction due to the circumstance." Alex said, and then she sighed. "How did this become a philosophy debate?" She asked.

"Not a clue." Santiago laughed. "But maybe I shou-" He began.

"Santiago, just shut up and kiss me already." She interrupted him.

"What?" Santiago asked.

"You heard me, kiss me." She said again. Santiago awkwardly looked around him and then back at her. He began to lean in to kiss her when he heard the sound of breaking glass and looked up. He saw a man climbing in through the window, and he wasn't a friendly. He quickly pulled out his pistol and lined up the sights. He pulled the trigger and hit the man in the chest sending him down. He turned to Alex with a shocked look on his face. She looked evenly scared.

"I don't think we're safe here." Santiago said.

"No fucking duh! That guy just came out of fucking nowhere! I though we were both done for. Where did you get the gun anyways?" Alex asked.

"I uh. Found it." Santiago said.

"Well, that's great. But right now we need to move everyone to somewhere safer." Alex said.

"Like the basement?" Santiago asked.

"That would work." She said. Santiago nodded and walked down the hallway. As he walked he passed the man he'd shot and cringed. Then he saw him move. Santiago rushed over to him.

"You're alive? Who are you?" Santiago asked.

"Fuck you." The man said as he threw Santiago off of him, then stood up. Santiago scrambled to his feet and reached for his gun, only to find he had dropped it. The man picked it up.

"Looking for this?" He asked. Santiago backed away from him until he was against a wall. He heard a loud bang and felt a pain in his gut, and fell to the ground.

"No! Santiago! You bastard!" Alex yelled. The man smiled as he aimed the gun at her. She shrunk back in fear. Just as he was about to pull the trigger a gunshot was heard from down the hallway. The man fell to the ground, half of his head hanging off his body. Santiago weakly turned his head to the left and saw a man approaching with a shotgun. He was wearing a black uniform with a red letter M on the arm. He stopped next to Santiago and crouched down.

"It's alright son, we're the militia of Maine. We need a medic over here!" He shouted.

• [Stand and fight]

Great part! Btw, it's Kuusi, not Kussi ;-D

Denver Brown Denver Stared longingly into her deep green eyes as he gripped her shirt collar. "I just wanted to let you know, this isn

• edited July 2015

Fuck... So that's it for Katie, yes? Up until now I clung to a bit of hope that she might survive the fall, but this part sadly confirmed my fears. Even if she wasn't dead immediately, by the time these worthless resistance assholes recover her body, she'll be dead either way. Seeing how the wounds from such a fall could even paralyze her, this might even be the kinder fate. And Denver... this lying, treacherous bastard makes me sick, even more than the Network. At least the Network can still get their comeuppance, but it's highly unlikely that Denver ever gets the fate he deserves. In my opinion, he now passed the line where no longer deserves to die. Instead, he has to suffer, getting tortured every second of his remaining life until he dies of old age and even that would be hardly enough for him.

Damn, rest in peace, Katie. It was nice while it lasted ;_;

[Fall back and regroup], sounds like the safer choice here, I guess.

Denver Brown Denver Stared longingly into her deep green eyes as he gripped her shirt collar. "I just wanted to let you know, this isn

• That's what I thought, but I was writing this as soon as I woke up this morning so my brain wasn't fully cooperating with me yet. But thanks!

finlander posted: »

[Stand and fight] Great part! Btw, it's Kuusi, not Kussi ;-D

• In my opinion, he now passed the line where no longer deserves to die. Instead, he has to suffer, getting tortured every second of his remaining life until he dies of old age and even that would be hardly enough for him.

Gosh, remind me not to get on your bad side.

Fuck... So that's it for Katie, yes? Up until now I clung to a bit of hope that she might survive the fall, but this part sadly confirmed my

• There's nothing to worry about as long as you are not Denver :D I'll spare my Hulk-mode solely for him.

In my opinion, he now passed the line where no longer deserves to die. Instead, he has to suffer, getting tortured every second of his remai

• Thats good. I am not Denver. I promise....

There's nothing to worry about as long as you are not Denver I'll spare my Hulk-mode solely for him.

• Good... you chose the right answer. I believe that you are most likely not Denver... But I'm keeping an eye on you, for any suspiciously Denver-ish behaviour!

Anyway, about that fall again... how deep was it exactly? Fifty feet? A hundred feet? Two hundred feet? Even more?

Thats good. I am not Denver. I promise....

• See no Denver, Speak no Denver, hear no Denver. Trust me, no Denver problems here.

And, I never specified how hight the drop was.

Good... you chose the right answer. I believe that you are most likely not Denver... But I'm keeping an eye on you, for any suspiciously Den

• [Stand and fight] I dont think its a good idea to fall back

Denver is a real motherfucker now, I completely agree with Liquid. And things are really not looking good for Katie. I still hope she will turn out okay somehow, cause she was awesome, but its looking very bad for her

• Samu Kuusi ~ I got his name right this time :3

"Don't back down. We take our stand and fight. Right here, right now." Samu barked into the radio.

"Yes sir!" The voice responded. Samu put his radio away and picked up his rifle, running for the fire escape. He had to get to the men pinned down on Clarkson. He quickly climbed down the ladder into the alleyway and turned to run, only to find a man blocking his way. Samu turned the other way to run, but more men came in from that side. He was trapped.

"Put the gun down." The leader said. Samu didn't budge. "Put the gun down, or this will get a lot worse than it needs to be." He said. Samu sighed.

"I'm dead either way." He mumbled. He quickly pulled the trigger and the man fell to the ground, gripping his neck. Samu took off running through the new opening, expecting to get shot in the back, but surprisingly he didn't get hit. The bullets sailed over his head as he ran, but none actually hit him. He continued running through the streets towards Clarkson. He carefully ducked behind corners and dodged the smaller fights going on between small groups that ran into each other. As he rounded the corner onto Clarkson, he froze in place as a gun barrel was placed on his chest. Samu moved to pull out his gun, but was to slow. The woman pulled the trigger and shot him. He fell to the ground. Samu gripped his wound as he looked up at the woman waiting for her to end it. But the he saw her face drop. She dropped the gun and crouched next to Samu.

"Holy shit." She said. "Smith! Get over here!" She looked up and yelled. A man ran out from behind the corner, the police chief.

"What the hell happened?" He asked. She stood up.

"I shot him.. I didn't mean to! He just came out of nowhere." She said. Smith raised his hand and brought it down across her face, sending her to the ground.

"You fucking idiot! He was the only one who could've possibly helped us!" He yelled at her.

"I didn't mean it!" She cried.

"Get the fuck out of my sight." Smith said. The woman scrambled back to her feet, grabbed her gun, and took off running.

"Jesus Christ." Smith said.

"I've been through worse." Samu said.

"Can you still fight?" Smith said.

"Hand me my gun." Samu said. Smith picked up his rifle and handed it to him. Samu leaned back against a wall.

"Let's not waste any time then." Smith said as he stood up ad walked off. Samu looked out across the street. No one in sight, but the next street over seemed to be on fire with the sounds of war. Soon a small group walked around the corner at the far edge of the road. Samu quickly picked them off, but missed one. He ran off back around the corner. Moments later he heard a clinking sound. Grenade.

Boom

Santiago Martinez

New York city. A park... Dead people in the park... Dead people everywhere. An apartment building, A dead woman laying outside room 785. The door was cracked open. A flash drive on the floor, smashed into bits. Santiago pushed the door open and walked in the apartment. The place was trashed. Boxes thrown everywhere, empty beer bottles littered the floor. A man was sitting at a computer frantically typing on it. He sensed Santiago's presence and turned around.

"Sorry dude, didn't mean to disturb you." Santiago said as he backed away.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"To tell you the truth, I have no clue." Santiago admitted.

"I know why you're here." The man said.

"Then why am I here?" Santiago asked.

"To get to the end, you must go back to where it began." The man said.

"What? Are you on crack or something?" Santiago asked the man. The man smiled and turned back to the computer and began typing again.

"We'll meet soon. It's your destiny." The man said.

"Dude, stop being so cryptic. What the hell are you talking about?" Santiago asked. The man said nothing as he continued typing. An invisible force dragged Santiago out of the apartment and back down the street.

Santiago opened his eyes, gasping for air. There were multiple people standing around him, who back up a little.

"Heavens sake kid, don't do that to us." A man wearing a black uniform said.

"You stopped breathing for like, a minute. We though you were dead!" Alex's voice yelled.

"It wasn't that long, but you definitely gave us a scare." Another man said. "So, uh, kid..." He said.

"Santiago." Santiago informed him.

"Santiago." He corrected himself. "I need to ask you, do you have a family history of illnesses? Anything that ran in the family?" He asked.

"No." Santiago informed.

"Your sister, did she ever have a history of epilepsy or seizures?" He asked.

"No. Why are you asking about my sister?" Santiago asked.

"We found her in a hallway, unconscious." He said.

"Where is she? Is she alright?" Santiago asked.

"She's right here." He said, pointing to a cot next to Santiago. "But we don't know what's wrong with her." He said.

"She's going to be alright, right?" Santiago asked. The man sighed.

"Our doctor is doing the best he can." A woman said. "But, she isn't responding to any of the treatments." She finished. Something buzzed in her pocket and she pulled out a phone and looked at it. She typed something then put it away. "Wrap it up. We need to move. They got a foothold and we need to take it back." She said. "Kid, I'm sure you got a lot of questions. But I don't have time to answer them all, so while our doctor here wraps this up. Do you have anything you want to say?" She asked.

Choice

[Who the hell are you people?] [Which side of the war are you on?]

[About the Network...] [About the Feds...]

Jack Hunter

"You go on and go. I have things I need to finish." Jack said. Briggs nodded to him and walked off. Jack looked out the window into the town and saw something that disturbed him. Two of the new comers were fighting over something in the middle of the street. Jack pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it, inhaling the smoke. He sighed as he walked out of the room and down a flight of stairs and out into the street. A small crowd had gathered to watch the fight. Jack pushed through them until he was in front of the crowd. He walked up to the fighting people and grabbed the nearest one, throwing him to the ground. Then he grabbed the other by the collar of his shirt.

"What's the meaning of this? Why are you fighting? In my town." Jack demanded.

"Your town? Who the hell put you in charge?" He asked.

"I think I did." Jack said.

"Well, fuck you and your rules." The man said as he spit on Jacks boots. Jack thew the man to the ground and pulled something out of his pocket. He crouched next to them man.

"My rules are very clear. If you break them, you die." Jack said as he jabbed the knife into the man's neck. He then stood up and looked at the other man who took off running. Jack looked up to a nearby rooftop and nodded. A moment later the man fell with an arrow in his head. Jack turned to the crowd.

"Get back to work! Before I kill you all for insubordination." Jack yelled. The crowd quickly dissipated. A woman approached Jack, nervously. "What do you want." Jack said, he didn't mean to sound aggressive, but he just did.

"They were asking for you at the front gate, sir." She said quickly.

"Why?" Jack asked.

"I don't know, I'm sorry sir. I should've asked before I came to you." She said.

"Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not going to hurt anyone." Jack said. He saw her eyeballing the dead man in the street. "He deserved it. Just go on, do whatever you need to do. What is it you do? Milk cows?" Jack asked. She made a sour face.

"I'm head nurse in the hospital sir." She said.

"Right. Go on then." Jack said as he walked past her towards the front gate. The wooden walls made him feel like he was in a revolutionary war fort or something, but at the moment it was the best they could do. He sighed as he extinguished his cigarette and threw it to the ground. At the front gate he meet the guards, who had stopped a wagon. On top of the wagon sat a balding old man.

"What is it this time Lester?" Jack asked.

"He found someone outside the walls again." A guards said.

"Are they one of ours?" Jack asked.

"I can't identify her." The guard said.

"Where'd you find them Lester?" Jack asked.

"Just outside the east gate." Lester said.

"East gate? Then she must be the scout I sent out earlier today. Damn resistance must have got her. Go on in." Jack said.

"You sent someone out today? On the east side? You know the Resistance is crawling all over that area, and Volpe." The guard said.

"Don't say that name around here." Jack said, as he turned to walk off.

Note to readers: New characters made that are put under the 'Merc.' group will be put into a new group I have planned. ;)

• edited July 2015

Oh, how I hate Jack. He hasn't yet achieved Denver levels of hatred and I don't think he ever can, but still, this part proved again that someone really needs to bring him down. Unlike Denver, death seems to be good enough for Jack though.

[Which side of the war are you on?]

Could be for the best to find out if their are friend or foe first. By the way, I probably would have reaction similar to Santiago if I would ever encounter a cryptic dream like this XD Which reminds me... Katie had a similar dream too, a few hours before she was murdered. What does that mean? Why do people have these dreams? Could that mean that Santiago is going to die too?

Samu Kuusi ~ I got his name right this time "Don't back down. We take our stand and fight. Right here, right now." Samu barked into the

• Katie had a similar dream too, a few hours before she was murdered. What does that mean? Why do people have these dreams? Could that mean that Santiago is going to die too?

I won't say anything...

Oh, how I hate Jack. He hasn't yet achieved Denver levels of hatred and I don't think he ever can, but still, this part proved again that so

• [Which side of the war are you on?]

Samu Kuusi ~ I got his name right this time "Don't back down. We take our stand and fight. Right here, right now." Samu barked into the

• Super! You're back!

supersagig posted: »

[Which side of the war are you on?]

• [Stand and fight] Damn, I missed some shit. And when I come back this happens.. RIP Katie

• Hey, uh. This is an old part...

[Stand and fight] Damn, I missed some shit. And when I come back this happens.. RIP Katie

• I just noticed that too. I'm sorry, I have shitty wi fi so I couldnt focus properly. I'll get to catching up now.

Hey, uh. This is an old part...

• [Which side of the war are you on?]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.