EP4 SPOILERS = The Stranger's Identity? (UPDATED)

Comments

• Me neither, but the devs pulled this trick more times than I can count - Kenny from TWD, Johnny from Saints Row, Leliana and Anders from Dragon age... If they want someone back, they will bring them back.

Mercyva posted: »

i dont approve of this.

• see, i love when a character we love comes back, BUT, it HAS to make sense.... the 'i got lucky' worked once, but not twice. they HAVE to make sense of it if thats the case! :) otherwise i dont have an issue with bringing back characters that we killed/or was dead etc..

DeityD posted: »

Me neither, but the devs pulled this trick more times than I can count - Kenny from TWD, Johnny from Saints Row, Leliana and Anders from Dragon age... If they want someone back, they will bring them back.

• edited August 2015

in my mind, its a pandoran thing they mke deals all the time, for example : vallory making a deal with lilith with the help of brick and mordecai to take athena away from vallory's way and also its a win-win situation, because lilith seem to want athena. so they make a deal/wager or whatever.... plus Fiona ''WAS'' a con-artist. she make deals all the time and con people of it, hence the ''wanted'' sign on her.... rhys also make deals, so you say why not him? i tell you = the stranger seem to know fiona MORE than rhys. therefore he/she favours her instead. i would assume he/she feel more comfortable making a wager with a person they know, or AT Least know how they think. i think the stranger knowing fiona somehow makes it more comfortable for him to make a ''wager'' than with rhys. plus rhys is from hyperian, and i dont think the stranger is. although i highly think he deals with them, hence the gun he has. or has worked with them in the past.....i hope you got my point because i think i talk too much xD, but anyway its just my instincts and my personal understanding, i could be wrong, but thats what i HIGHLY think is the case from what we saw/heard.

i felt the same thing.... plus the whole ''do you care to make a wager?'' thing he said in EP3. why he said that to fiona and not rhys? i HI

• please noooo... felix blew up in my face, how can he be the stranger?

I'm not seeing the similarities (besides them both being Pandoran-chic).

• its a theory i believe in!:)

kaza125 posted: »

Before episode 4, I was betting on Timmothy, it made sense, but now with the whole, 'I know what it's like to lose someone', swings the favour back to Athena for me.

• but, how do you explain if we chose to let him ''choke on it'' ?! how can he be the stranger? even if he was alive, he would be in pieces or in BAD SHAPE. i dont think he would have the strength to kidnap both rhys and fiona who seem like she is a vault hunter now... how? it does not make sense at all.

Llexis posted: »

***HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! *** THAT JACKET IS FELIX'S!!!!!! ! (https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/shacknews/assets/editorial/2014/11/tales_felix.jpg)

• edited August 2015

pandora is not a place any hero can call a home...... i really feel for sasha and her convo with fio in the spacevan...they lived in a cave town their whole life, who would think that a con artist and her sister can see pandora from space? it was a bittersweet moment that i got to share with fio and sasha.... man, i'm really gonna miss this series and all the characters that i really seem to care about, deeply. :( </3

enter image description here

My Unlikely Heroes <3

Is it? I mean... even Handsome Jack knows what it's like.

• i wonder, what telltale thought when they made that scene? athena vanished and i dont think we will see her in the finale either (i hope so </3) , i wonder what were the importance of the choices we made with athena.. she clearly wont come back?:/ i hope she appears in the finale and re-unite with fiona :(

What do you mean can die? I don't remember him dying on us. If you mean that Athena was threatening to kill him you have to remember she was taken away before she could do it.

• The idea of the other thread, the stranger being the traveler aka the vault guardian , is pretty amazing. Not likely I think. But still pretty rad twist. I can dream, can't I?

• Well, I see two possibilities 1. foreshadowing 2. Vaughn's whereabouts depends on what we said to Cassius.

i wonder, what telltale thought when they made that scene? athena vanished and i dont think we will see her in the finale either (i hope so

• man, i'm really gonna miss this series and all the characters that i really seem to care about, deeply. :( </3

Why did you have to say that!? I'm already sad. That's not cool.

At least there will be BL3. Some day. Hopefully not when we're 80 year old.

pandora is not a place any hero can call a home...... i really feel for sasha and her convo with fio in the spacevan...they lived in a cave

• edited August 2015

Me and you both. I'm just saying it still could be him.

see, i love when a character we love comes back, BUT, it HAS to make sense.... the 'i got lucky' worked once, but not twice. they HAVE to ma

• Yeah I get it now. :D I'm just a little slow today.

I'm also curious why he's so rough with Rhys. I can only assume for now that Rhys was the one who pissed him off (though that contradicts a little with him saying that he's starting to get it now - when Fiona said that being around Rhys can make anyone crazy, but oh well).

in my mind, its a pandoran thing they mke deals all the time, for example : vallory making a deal with lilith with the help of brick and mor

• I'm holding Game of Thrones logic. If you don't see a body (or body parts), they're not dead. Plus he would've gotten wind of Gortys is he's alive and of what Fi and Sasha were attempting to do. And what better heist than sneaking into a vault??

please noooo... felix blew up in my face, how can he be the stranger?

• edited August 2015

you are my fav person on the internet today, why? because that gif is priceless xD

i find athena + fiona's friendship is adorable... because Fiona is a con artist! she knows how to talk to people and so smooth! while athena is the exact same opposite.. she cant be normal in a conversation without being an awkward, adorable person... i find them good together! they both have something they lack, <3 UGHHHH NOOOOO NOW I'LL THINK ABOUT HOW THE FINALE IS SO NEAR AND I WONT SEE THEM AGAIN :((((((((

man, i'm really gonna miss this series and all the characters that i really seem to care about, deeply. </3 Why did you have

• edited August 2015

i feel that he/she ONLY using rhys. he/she need rhys for gortys! i think the stranger saying to fiona to make a wager with him, maybe he want to share the vault with fiona and maybe kill rhys after or 'cut him off the deal'... idk, but i strongly feel that way...

Yeah I get it now. I'm just a little slow today. I'm also curious why he's so rough with Rhys. I can only assume for now that Rhys was t

• But why does she feel the need to hide herself? And I just can't imagine Athena w/o her trademark shield. I can almost buy-in to the 'testing Fiona' bit but there's been nothing to test her on, the whole time they've just been traveling through the wastes recanting what happened god knows how long back.

SoMuchSass posted: »

I'm starting to feel like it could be Athena... She was a part of our story, we know her, she's involved in the whole Vault thing but she

• I dunno, but I think Athena doesn't want an unfinished contract. Maybe she figured out something about the Vault and tries to help them but it's safer for everyone this way? Or because she's aware of the "war is coming and we will need all the vault hunters we can get" thing? I really don't know :D

But why does she feel the need to hide herself? And I just can't imagine Athena w/o her trademark shield. I can almost buy-in to the 'testin

• WHY DON'T YOU KNOW?!?!?! lol I can agree that Athena does want to finish her contract but she just doesn't fit the bill for me as the Stranger, but we'll just have to wait until episode 5, but I do hope at least one of the people we've been speculating about will be the Stranger given all the clues/hints we keep getting throughout the episodes. For one of these theories to be right on the money would be amazing!

SoMuchSass posted: »

I dunno, but I think Athena doesn't want an unfinished contract. Maybe she figured out something about the Vault and tries to help them but

• Warning : major spoils for BL:TPS, BL2 and TftB inbound.

I don't have any theories (only measly hopes), but I do want to help people. So let's first recap what we actually know about the Stranger (my interpretation of what it could means will be in italic next to the actual, bold facts).

• He knows - and needs - Fiona AND Rhys. This is important : one could think he just kept them both alive because he doesn't want to antagonize the other too much, but he might also know that the Gortys core is imprinted to both of them, and therefore he needs them both alive.
    • He knows part, but not all of the story. And, most importantly ; he could tell without prompting that something happened at the Atlas biodome. This excludes characters who weren't at the dome, like Zer0 or Yvette. This leaves us with Rhys, Fiona, Sasha, Vaughn, Handsome Jack, Loader Bot, Vallory, August, Kruger, Finch, Athena, Brick, Mordecai and Springs. While the last one wasn't at the dome, she did hear a conversation there, so it wouldn't be too far-fetched for her to know such a piece of information, though highly improbable.
    • MES-102. We do not know what that means, and yet it appears on his clothes. I've searched a little in the borderlands wikia, and those letters don't seem to appear in any particular place or on any particular characters in the Borderlands 'verse, though I might have missed them. Most probably, they'll appear in a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment in episode 5, not long before the great reveal. With all the clothes swapping that happened during the game, I'm starting to think it'll just be a new palette over an existing character. But which one, that I don't know.
    • There's the whole "would you care to make a wager" thing. Most people here seem to think that this makes him a gambler, but I have my doubts ; a gambler is someone who, as far as I can tell, like to take chances and play with risk. In the Stranger's perspective, there is no chance involved ; he supposedly already know who he is, so asking Fiona to bet over it sounds more like a test of her confidence in her theory than an actual gamble. Which could mean that, despite him trying to keep his identity a mystery, he still can't resist a little playfulness.
    • He owns a legendary Hyperion shotgun, which is arguably THE most hyped Hyperion gun in the entire galaxy, and which appears in HJ's office. This may not be just chance, which would indicate that the Stranger has ties with Hyperion... but then again, some people who plays TftB don't go on the forums, don't play Borderlands AND do zero research outside of the game, so prior to ep4, they had no clue as to why his gun is as hyped as it is, so it might have just been a way to give clues we already had to those people. But hey, narratively? It'd be way more fitting if the gun in HJ's office was here to foreshadow his identity.
    • Personality wise, he's a snarker, just like everyone else (Gortys aside) in the whole universe. That doesn't tell us much. A more subtile thing to notice about him is that, while he has no problem with killing - just like everyone else in the whole universe -, he might be unused to being in charge and thinking ahead : he leaves fiona with rakks divebombing her in the first episode, he shoots the bandit that is changing a tire (even though he's been told to "let him finish", and would have considered taking such an order from his prisoner hadn't he already shot)... He knows how to intimidate, but he doesn't know what to do with it.
    • He wants his identity to be kept secret. This means that not only does he want Fiona and Rhys to survive - else he could just reveal himself and shoot them once they're done -, he also doesn't want them to know who made them do stuff. This is the part that I, personnally, don't get. I'm starting to think, personally, that he knows his only way to get Fiona and Rhys to do stuff is to scare them shitless - which he couldn't do if they knew who he is, because so far they managed to outsmart anyone that crossed them save for Vallory (and maybe even her, if episode 5 goes this way).
    • He, for a reason or another, wants the Gortys Project to be a thing again. Not only does he know that it's been broken down to pieces ; he wants it built back again - or he wants to secure the pieces for it to never be built again, who knows. The thing is, this is Borderlands ; everyone is a greedy bastard, and the ones who don't are psychotic madmen. So he might just want the Vault of the Traveller for himself.
    • He also cares personnally about Gortys, not about the profit he could make out of it. Which is saying a lot, considering that's Borderlands. How do I know that ? He refuses Rhys' offer in the very first scenes.
    • He knows what it's like to lose someone. That can be said about pretty much everyone, but everything relies on the "pretty much".
    • He wasn't on the spaceship to Helios. Remember that one scene in ep4 ? You know, the one where the most beautiful ride of them all got caught ? Well, the Stranger asks "and then what ?". Finch, Kroger, August, Rhys, Sasha, Fiona, Loader Bot and Gortys all know what happened after, since they were there to see it.

Will edit and add more later. A quick recap of the situation in the present :

• Quite some time has passed since the Gortys period, as shown by the corpse hanged under the panel of Prosperity Junction in both the present and during Rhys and Vaughn's arrival on Pandora.
    • Rhys is ground for some property on Eden-5 (or some other planet whose name I can't remember). Thing is, that hints at him being immensely rich (not turbo-mansion rich, but still). Which means that whatever happened up on Helios at the end of episode 4... He might still be CEO of Hyperion ! Though one might do well to remember that they rewrote a lot of the script after episode 1, so what happened at the beginning of it might not be determinant. Heck, the Stranger's identity might have changed since then. Seeing that they both changed clothes, this might also mean that Fiona hit the motherload too, which would be a very surprising turn of events.
    • Rhys and Fiona (apparently) hate each other's guts. While this might be part of a very complicated con in order to compromise the Stranger (which, considering how much Mad Moxxi, Roland and Lilith risked on Helios in order to try and stop Jack's rise to power, wouldn't be that unbelievable), it's more probable that the fact that one of them tried to ditch the Queenpin of crime herself and the other secretly housed HJ and (in)voluntarily let him lord over Hyperion led to such distrust and hate between the two.
    • As far as we can tell, there are no signs of either Vaughn or Sasha. This is one the oddest point of the present : considering that we're talking about the sisterly partner-in-crime and the broest of bros, it doesn't make sense that they wouldn't be one without the other, or that neither of them jumped the Stranger yet. That could make for a kickass rescue scene though, which would mean the whole time Fiona and Rhys were captured, Sasha and Vaughn were busy finding each other and cobbling together a plan to save them all while trying to keep up with them without being seen, which would explain the quite long delay.
    • Even stranger (no pun intended) is that Vallory, despite her supposedly considerable means, doesn't have Gortys with her. My bet is that Gortys was separated into pieces in the atmosphere, and landed all over Pandora, piercing holes in rocks as it went, and that Vallory's men are searching for it. That, or someone is going to have a severe case of bullet poisoning in episode 5 and the whole bandit hierarchy will be shaken (which would be sad, as Vallory would make for a kickass NPC in BL3).
    • The Stranger and Fiona had offscreen time together that we didn't see prior to Rhys getting captured. Considering that Fiona voiced doubts about his identity while Rhys was sleeping, this is probably irrelevant, but I'm here to gather informations, not decide if they're relevant or not.
    • Talking about canonicity with other games : let's talk about Athena. And the other Vault hunters. We know that, at the end of episode 3, Athena is captured and brought to Sacntuary for interrogation by Lilith, which isn't exactly known for being slow.
    • Another thing to consider, timeline-wise : Janey Springs is supposed to grab all the guns she got and go try to save Athena as soon as the main roster leave for Helios, for one the choices at least. This means that there's little time that passed between ep4 and the present, as Janey didn't have time to arrive to Sacntuary before Lilith finished interrogating Athena.
    • Based on the two above, one could guess that less than a day happened between episode 4 and BL:TPS. What does this say about the present ? Nothing of importance, if that Sanctuary is in a turmoil of major proportions - which means war is upond Pandora while Rhys and Fiona are getting thrown around by the Stranger.
    • Oh, and did you look at the sky in the present ? Bet you didn't. Well, sorry to break it to you, but Helios may have blown up. Didn't know ? At the end of the Dragon Keep DLC of BL2, the Crimson Raiders have the Fast-travel codes of said space station thanks to thorough interrogation, and are scheduling its destruction in the immediate-to-near future. What happened between BL2 and BL:TPS I do not know, but my guess is that they somehow figured Athena was a far more important goal than Helios and reallocated resources in order to chase her, and only when Athena told them her story did Lilith decide to blow up Helios. Honestly, I can't figure out this part yet - they might not have blown up Helios at all in the end, even though they have the codes for it. It would be the most subtle foreshadowing of HJ's death to upload him onto Helios, then have it blown up and NEVER show the sky clearly enough to that we may realize that a space station is amiss in it in the present. Also, there are now meteor showers on Pandora, which is probably, in my opinion, the kind of thing that would happen should an explosion big enough to destroy a freaking space station occur above Pandora. How important is that ? Well, if it's true - which, let's face it, it probably isn't -, then none of the Vault hunters can possibly be the Stranger, as they're all too busy blowing up satellites.

Now that all of this is out of the way, let's see our candidates !

• Handsome Jack. It's been shown that HJ can - and does ! - override Rhys' body and steal it away from him. It's also a well-known fact that Hyperion can - and did - create body doubles, or modify existing bodies in order to make them look like HJ. It wouldn't be entirely impossible that HJ managed to download himself again in a body, and now he wants a Vault. He would kinda fit the Stranger's attitude ; the only problem with this theory is that Handsome "Goddamned" Jack would NEVER, EVER hide his face unless it's an absolute necessity - and even then, it's doubtful he would.
    • Rhys. Basically the reverse of the above, though it's even less probable. That being said, Rhys might have become a little more savvy, and may be trying to get HJ!Rhys (which would therefore be the one in the present) to make a mistake, in order to ensure that Fiona will turn on him when he reveals that the guy she thought was Rhys isn't Rhys. Still, we run into quite a number of incoherences with this one - why would HJ pretend to be Rhys and hide his face being one, why would Rhys want Gortys being another.
    • Sasha. Probably not worth considering as she wouldn't treat her sister that bad, and because she's her partner in crime since forever, so there's a long-established trust between the two of them. So far, it wouldn't make sense for them to betray one another - though if Fiona is forced to betray Sasha in ep5 for some reason, that might be worth reconsidering.
    • Vaughn. Since the Stranger repeatedly bash Rhys' head, that's even less likely than Sasha, but hey, betrayal and all that. Interestingly enough, he wasn't on the spaceship to Helios but was at the biodome, putting him directly next to only two other people who were in that same situation :
    • Vallory. *Sadly, the only good argument for Vallory is that she probably didn't get her Gortys at the end of the day. Still, she wouldn't go with all the mask-wearing gig.**
    • August. My pet theory until I realized he would know what happened on the spaceship. August and the Stranger have the same mannerisms, both put trust on a pedestal and are very disappointed when they're betrayed, both have a lot of reasons to be after Gortys, etc..., and since Fiona and Rhys have pretty much outwitted August a number of times, it'd make sense for him to keep his identity hidden in order to intimidate them. And, y'know ; he's Vallory's son. He has quite a lot of reasons to be after Gortys. But still, there's this whole spaceship thing.
    • Cassius. My new pet theory. Wasn't on the ship, was in the dome, met Gortys, wouldn't intimidate the duo without the suit, isn't already required by the plot to be somewhere else at the moment (like in space or getting interrogated/interrogating), can't die even when there's a choice for it... The only thing he lacks is a motivation. There are theoretically no reasons for him to want Gortys, as a man who wants to be left alone has little reason to desire what amount to an unlimited cracked Fast-travel station.
    • Zer0. Not his style, is a Vault hunter so might be occupied elsewhere, but still, he might be a Chekhov's gunman.
    • Yvette. Wouldn't know about the dome. Except if they contacted Yvette at the dome, which I don't seem to remind they did. But she's Hyperion ; she has all of the reasons in the world to want a Vault, and if Helios did blow up, she also have all the reason to hide her face.
    • Mordecai/Brick. Same as Zer0, except that it would make even less sense for them to be hiding as the two could very easily gang up Fiona and Rhys and are pretty much not afraid to reveal their faces. Quite the opposite actually, it'd probably add to their cred.
    • Marcus. Hey, he learned their story at some point. That being said, doing things himself ? Rather uncommon, he's more likely to hire someone to do it for him, and said hireling would never take it as personally as the Stranger.
    • Moxxi. See Marcus, plus her appearance in TftB was so minor people might have forgotten her existence come episode 5.
    • Loader Bot. Mistreated once too many times, Loader Bot sought revenge on the ones that wronged him, and wanted to reconstitute the one robot he always considered as his child : Gortys. That may be the one dude that has a motivation to rebuild Gortys that isn't linked to money - and therefore one of the very, veeery few guys that wouldn't be even remotely interested by Rhys' first proposition. But still, there's the problem of "why does he hide his face", and "why does he ask about what happened after Scooter's death". And hell if Gortys blowing up wouldn't count as him knowing what it is to lose someone.
    • Finch/Kroger. Wouldn't be satisfying as the two really aren't worth if not as a pair. Then again, the Stranger "know what it is to lose someone".
    • Springs. *Wasn't at the biodome but heard about it, badass enough to know hot to operate a shotgun, but unused to playing the big bad. Might fit, but only remotely.**
    • Felix. Unused audio shows he might have survived ; but he wouldn't know that the biodome even was a thing. And he probably wouldn't be such a dick to Fiona. And he'd have probably asked what happened to Vaughn and Sasha at this point if only to know what happened to Sasha. But who knows, maybe Sasha's gift came with a mike that allowed him to pick up what they were doing.
    • Timothy. As awesome as that would be, it's sadly also very unlikely, as that would mean explaining to people who never played BL:TPS who Timothy is, why it's such a big deal for him that HJ died, and it'd also be kind of a disappointement since he didn't appear in the serie at all or was even mentioned yet.

Sooo... Yeah. Those are the infos. My bet, personnally, is on Cassius. He was at the biodome, is insecure enough to not know how to deal with being the kidnapper, has a flair for drama (as shown with his first introduction) which could translate to the Stranger's snarkiness which would only be there as a consequence of him playing a role AND explain why he's so interested in hearing the whole story, and he wasn't on the spaceship to know how Scooter died. And he can't die. Now the only thing I'm stuck with is that he has no apparent motivation.

That's all for me folks. This too four hours to write, now I'm going to take a nap.

• :P Awww I can't wait to figure out who the stranger is!

WHY DON'T YOU KNOW?!?!?! lol I can agree that Athena does want to finish her contract but she just doesn't fit the bill for me as the Strang

• Wow, that was A LOT of stuff! (And I actually read all of it!)

The only thing is, didn't we all agree that Helios is still in the present? I know for a fact Helios is in the sky in episode 1 when the Stranger was dragging Rhys around. (Although I haven't really looked up at the sky at other parts)

• edited August 2015

I knew you'd like it. :D I also like that part cause you can see that Athena's brain working there and she's like -

Aw come on, I'm pretty sure Fiona will be a playable character in BL3 and we have a chance to see them working together or something like that.

you are my fav person on the internet today, why? because that gif is priceless xD i find athena + fiona's friendship is adorable... beca

• Stranger is Claptrap, and I have 3 impeccable pieces of evidence to prove it.

1. They both have 1 eye.
    2. If you get the season pass, you get the Strangers costume for Claptrap.
    3. They haven't shown Claptrap yet, but what if, WHAT IF, he was the stranger the ENTIRE TIME?

In all seriousness I probably know who the stranger is.

• Shoot. It must have slipped my vigilance. So Helios does exist in the present. Which raises the question of why hasn't it exploded yet.

And why is its lights god damn blue when it's supposed to be orange after the takeover?!

Wow, that was A LOT of stuff! (And I actually read all of it!) The only thing is, didn't we all agree that Helios is still in the present

• Idk, I'm pretty sure it won't come to the killing part. That is if they won't kill him first.

i feel that he/she ONLY using rhys. he/she need rhys for gortys! i think the stranger saying to fiona to make a wager with him, maybe he wan

• Very nice list. Maybe you could add that his clothes seem to be old Altas gear. The colours do match up.

• Hmm, call me crazy but the stranger's eye is orange...and Jack did have the gun in his possession...

I dunno but after episode 4, it made me have a stronger feeling that the stranger might be Jack (I seriously doubt it though. But I would love it!)

Darklim posted: »

Shoot. It must have slipped my vigilance. So Helios does exist in the present. Which raises the question of why hasn't it exploded yet. And why is its lights god damn blue when it's supposed to be orange after the takeover?!

• I also noticed him favoring Fiona, especially in episode 3 with the whole wager thing. It could be someone who was in the group before but at this point, it could be anyone. Episode 4 left us with way more questions than answers and I'm kind of wondering if we'll ever actually know his true identity :(

i highly thought, since EP2, that the stranger knows fiona or rather ''favours'' her more than rhys. and as the episodes gone by, i think fi

• exactly! They have been building up this amazing and epic story. I don't think that one episode can wrap everything up..

SCR4P-TP posted: »

I feel like they'd need at least 3 hours to wrap everything up. I don't want a short or unfinished ending. But I still feel like there's so

• He kind of has the same build as Finch (as well as the same color scheme to his clothing) but that would kind of be a letdown since we're all clearly hoping for Timothy!

• I don't believe it's Claptrap, he doesn't talk enough |D Hah.

Who do you think it is?

Stranger is Claptrap, and I have 3 impeccable pieces of evidence to prove it. * They both have 1 eye. * If you get the season pass, yo

• Who do you suspect to be the stranger?

i agree. the stranger is some WE as the player knows, and IS one of the cast on TFTBL....

• Vote for stranger is Vaughn, after being abandoned on Pandora he turns into a badass Vault Hunter. He knows Rhys and Fiona, he knows about Gordys. Of course, the strangers identity could be determinant.

• lmao true.

Either a new vault hunter ENTIRELY or possibly a pre existing one.

I don't believe it's Claptrap, he doesn't talk enough |D Hah. Who do you think it is?

• So guys, who do we currently think the Stranger is?
    I'm betting on, either Athena or Timmothy.

• For me, now, it's Jack - Obviously downloaded into some physical robot body. The gun was in Jack's office, and it's the only one of those we've seen. Jack even goes out of his way to say how awesome it is. The stranger says "I've lost people too", and then the game plants evidence in Jack's office where he talks about both Nisha and Angel.

• i have faith in TT but i just feel it's too far when i think of of where they are and how they got there.

and also i want a second season with thell all :(( love them all.

Greenzoid2 posted: »

Yea, I feel like each episode has been leaving more and more open ends. Now I have no idea how they're going to bring it all together in the end. Hopefully telltale is able to pull this off.

• i agree! plus fiona seem to be a vaulthunter in the present scenes... so i would assume she's been at it far more than a year...

I feel like they'd need at least 3 hours to wrap everything up. I don't want a short or unfinished ending. But I still feel like there's so

• i think they can, but my worries lies in = i dont want al the information thrown at me at once, i want to take my town and possibly feel what it took rhys and fiona to get to where they are now? personally i want the last episode to be as the same length as ep1 was. plus i dont want a cliffhanger like TWAU.. that would make me cry and not happy at all.

nohuhhuh posted: »

exactly! They have been building up this amazing and epic story. I don't think that one episode can wrap everything up..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.