Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Not just a raid boss, a Raaaaaaaaid BOSSSSS (sorry, quoting Torgue is fun)!

• Plus, those fucking skeletons suck

Don't remind me. They were annoying, even when I got the Casual SWORDSPLOSION!!!

It's a good DLC, but a bit overrated in my opinion. Tiny Tina was great and had some really awesome development and the story was probably t

• edited September 2015

There's only one time I have ever used a shotgun in Borderlands 2, and it was when I got the SWORDSPLOSION gun, it's just too badass not to use. It's a gun that shoots fucking swords, how awesome is that?

dojo32161 posted: »

Plus, those fucking skeletons suck Don't remind me. They were annoying, even when I got the Casual SWORDSPLOSION!!!

• I remember when Lilith bullied Mr. Torgue, I had a huge swing from finding it really funny to being kind of sad

Plus, those fucking skeletons suck Don't remind me. They were annoying, even when I got the Casual SWORDSPLOSION!!!

• It's the only shotgun I use, even though it's level 35 I still use it at level 50.

There's only one time I have ever used a shotgun in Borderlands 2, and it was when I got the SWORDSPLOSION gun, it's just too badass not to use. It's a gun that shoots fucking swords, how awesome is that?

• And needs to seize the moment

He just don't know it.

• Haha, you haven't played enough games if you think it's the worst voice acting in video game history. x) You should try just cause 2, it's amazingly bad. Chloe and Max's actors aren't that bad anyway.

Real characters? Don't you mean most generic and stereotypical characters with worst voice acting in gaming history?

• Haha, that's a dangerous thing to say around these parts, friend.

SpineLine posted: »

I guess I'll play Tales first. Save the better one for later.

• Lol a human robot hybrid... That would be terrifying

Green613 posted: »

90% of you people want rhys and loaderbot to have babies let me have my dreams too

• edited September 2015

bum bum chh, ba-bumba-bum chh, bum bu--

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought beatboxing would help.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

And needs to seize the moment

• Soo exciiiteddd.

• Rhys already has the arm and eye. Oh gosh... The things that may go through one's head D:

Enigma12 posted: »

Lol a human robot hybrid... That would be terrifying

• He did say he'd name his firstborn Loaderbot back in Episode one, too...

Rhys already has the arm and eye. Oh gosh... The things that may go through one's head

• i'd prefer if you kept these sort of posts in their designated threads, seeing shipping stuff everywhere has gotten beyond old.

I can just imagine it now "Rhys, I- I have something to tell you that I've wanted to tell you for a very long time now" "What is it?" "I- I love you" "I love you too Fiona <333" shit, i'd cry too

• I personally loved the environments because they were so totally un-Borderlandsy, it really felt like a completely different game.

Though, I think my favourite environment would have to be The Subconscious from Claptastic Voyage - everything about it is gorgeous (ESPECIALLY the music).

But TTAoDK still pips it at the post for me overall, I think it really solidified the 'anything can happen' aspects of the DLC and laid the path for storytelling like Claptastic voyage (and to some extent, Tales itself) because it exemplified the unreliable narrator. One of my favourite aspects of it was watching the scenery change around me as Tina manipulated and changed the story. It was just a really cool narrative device.

I also really liked the introduction of the different puzzles (and the fact that if people were like "screw this I just want to shoot stuff" the gameplay would adapt to their play style, too).

But, after just losing, like, $50,000 on respawns because I couldn't get a second wind from those stupid immortal skeletons - YES, THEY ARE LITERALLY THE WORST!

It's a good DLC, but a bit overrated in my opinion. Tiny Tina was great and had some really awesome development and the story was probably t

• why do we have to wait so long im so hyped for this episode

• It's only a probable 20 days man
    .....cries

why do we have to wait so long im so hyped for this episode

• We still don't know what zer0 is. Could be one. :)

• OPAL IS BACK!!! <3 <3 <3

So kawai! :3

I NEVER SAID I WAS A WRITER

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There is a small update on the latest blog post.

With all that said, it's not ALL about Minecraft behind the scenes here... those eagerly awaiting the season finales for Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones can expect some big news drops hot on the heels of the Minecraft: Story Mode premiere. The next few weeks mark an incredibly busy time for Telltale!

• Ashly Burch is up for the Golden Joystick for best performance as Chloe. she was fucking amazing so far

Healoz posted: »

Haha, you haven't played enough games if you think it's the worst voice acting in video game history. x) You should try just cause 2, it's amazingly bad. Chloe and Max's actors aren't that bad anyway.

• A few weeks? ;.; I need news now.

OzzyUK posted: »

There is a small update on the latest blog post. With all that said, it's not ALL about Minecraft behind the scenes here... those eage

• edited October 2015

You'll get your news

enter image description here

Lilacsbloom posted: »

A few weeks? ;.; I need news now.

• Loved this DLC and the ending was a damn good fitting end. Felt weird killing Angel again.. that was awkward.

Ugh, I just replayed TTAoDK and am a freakin' mess. I adored Claptastic Voyage, but TTAoDK remains my all time fave. It's undeniably Anthony Burch's magnum opus (and perhaps Gearbox's as well - time will tell - bring on BL3)!

• edited October 2015

I pray to Dr. Ted day and night, asking for news sooner than later. Ted answers my prayers, and we get so much news so soon after i started praying for news. Now here is the problem, i prayed to Ted, and you guys took it as a joke. Now that we get news, you give all the credit to TellTale, but what about Ted, the one you gave you this miracle?

#PraiseTed4life

• Sure, but I've kept them in the threads for months now, there's no rules against posts that have to do with shipping, so I didn't think making one jokingly would be a big deal.

Piggs posted: »

i'd prefer if you kept these sort of posts in their designated threads, seeing shipping stuff everywhere has gotten beyond old.

• Not even a sexy warrior can stop the hype train

• Who the fuq is Ted???

• If telltale takes any longer we may all just get bored and move on with our lives...that's a problem with episodic gaming.

• edited October 2015

I'm not speaking for myself tho, I still wanna find that vault and destroy the Whitehills :D

If telltale takes any longer we may all just get bored and move on with our lives...that's a problem with episodic gaming.

• Yeah, well people said that back in the episode 2 waiting thread...A majority of them are still here playing and enjoying the series ;)

If telltale takes any longer we may all just get bored and move on with our lives...that's a problem with episodic gaming.

• I don't want it to end and it looks like it's gonna be released at the end of October or early/mid November.

First time I'm sad about a wait ending.
  • You mean Wilhelm?

• Are there any rumors of a Seasons 2 for Tales?

• Nope, why?

Misty99 posted: »

Are there any rumors of a Seasons 2 for Tales?

• So can we put our money on the 20th now? And 27th would be GoT? Cause GoT is confirmed to come after TftB, but I thought both would come in October.

• Just wondering. I hadn't heard anything about a Season 2, but you guys seem to be more up on what's going on.

Nope, why?

• Yeah I would put money on it! It's going to be a great month

Lewt_Shogun posted: »

So can we put our money on the 20th now? And 27th would be GoT? Cause GoT is confirmed to come after TftB, but I thought both would come in October.

• i'm usually just lurking around the forums but lately i keep dropping in with news?? hi hello! but anywho, ep5 got its pegi rating :D

enter image description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.