Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• I don't want to spoil anything but the very first sentence in the episode will make you laugh hard after waiting!

• yeah, normally we do as well, usually we get it at 12am tuesday

Depends, are you a UK PSN account holder? If so, the yes tomorrow for you. Normally PSN accounts considered NA(North America) get game releases on Tuesdays.

• Oh gawd this is so me right now :D

• Waiting for ep5 like
    Waiting for ep5 like

• I've played every Telltale game for the past 5 years so trust me when I say waiting is very common theme.

NicWarden posted: »

You guys have your game now I've got more insufferable waiting for Game Of Thrones XD, I'm slowly wasting away.

• waiting

This is TT right now..

• Oh well, I guess I will study some more for my 70-486 exams. Tomorrow I won't have a chance, so thursday is going to be the day.. I can wait, I've got this soon thing down to a friggin' artform! :P

• I want to check Twitter too but I'm pretty scared of spoilers.

Echopapa posted: »

You would think we'd hear SOMETHING from Telltale about this, instead of Radio silence. I also noticed Job tweeted about the episodes dropping "soon" of PC and PS4, but he deleted his tweet pretty soon after.

• Yeah, I'm in the UK. Oh man!! With episode 4 we got it at 12am on Tuesday so I guess I just expected it to be here. I am very salty right now.

Depends, are you a UK PSN account holder? If so, the yes tomorrow for you. Normally PSN accounts considered NA(North America) get game releases on Tuesdays.

• So, would it really kill Telltale to just have one employee come and say 'sorry, some of the releases will be a bit delayed, don't stay up, look for them tomorrow' or something? I really kinda don't know what to do rn, I don't want to miss the release if it happens in the next, say, three hours, but if it won't I'll have wasted valuable sleep time for nothing.

• OH COME ON!!!!! Really REALLY!?!?!?! It's 9:42 pm at my place and STILL NO EPISODE !?!?T_T.......gone crazy

enter image description here

• I'm gonna wait until 9pm...really TT DO SOMETHING!
    DO IT

• I am not a TellTale Employee, but I will still suggest you come look for it tomorrow. Be smart and don't waste valuable sleep time for even possibly nothing. It's not called VALUABLE sleep time for no reason.

So, would it really kill Telltale to just have one employee come and say 'sorry, some of the releases will be a bit delayed, don't stay up,

• Who do you think you are m8???? You just cant demand something big from a company!!!!!!!!!!

(WARNING: This comment may include sarcasm.)

So, would it really kill Telltale to just have one employee come and say 'sorry, some of the releases will be a bit delayed, don't stay up,

• TT won't be in control of that. The thing is TT has released TFTB to each platform. It is now up to the platforms to release the game. Kind of like a midnight release of software, but the retailer is closed.

• Let me get this straight.

There has been a problem with PSN, and we will get the game tomorrow?

Time to kill myself

• NA PSN is gonna update in about 15 minutes. I'm not 100% sure about EU PSN, though. I'd say if it hasn't updated within half an hour, you're safe to wait for tomorrow.

• I haven't heard of any PSN problems.

Let me get this straight. There has been a problem with PSN, and we will get the game tomorrow? Time to kill myself

• There's a problem with their own platform as well though, it seems. They control that at least don't they?

TT won't be in control of that. The thing is TT has released TFTB to each platform. It is now up to the platforms to release the game. Kind of like a midnight release of software, but the retailer is closed.

• Come on telltale, you'll be losing customers to life is strange if you don't let us play right now!

• Nope, EU version is set for tomorrow.

Deadpoolian posted: »

NA PSN is gonna update in about 15 minutes. I'm not 100% sure about EU PSN, though. I'd say if it hasn't updated within half an hour, you're safe to wait for tomorrow.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Obviously i'm not a Telltale employee but i will see if i can find out some more information.

• Yeah, I'm waiting until then at least. Goddammit all though :P

NA PSN is gonna update in about 15 minutes. I'm not 100% sure about EU PSN, though. I'd say if it hasn't updated within half an hour, you're safe to wait for tomorrow.

• North American PSN is in the process of updating right now. Final Life is Strange episode has been added, still waiting on Tales to pop up. Should be within a few minutes. :D

• the life is strange ending was a huge letdown. :(

Tman111S posted: »

Come on telltale, you'll be losing customers to life is strange if you don't let us play right now!

• oh man, please don't spoil ;-)

aldimon posted: »

the life is strange ending was a huge letdown.

• I hope you are right.

North American PSN is in the process of updating right now. Final Life is Strange episode has been added, still waiting on Tales to pop up. Should be within a few minutes.

• Man I don't care if Telltale delayed this episode for another 10 months

There is no way they'd lose me to Life is Strange of all games.

Come on telltale, you'll be losing customers to life is strange if you don't let us play right now!

• OzzyUK posted: »

Obviously i'm not a Telltale employee but i will see if i can find out some more information.

• Thanks for the update.

North American PSN is in the process of updating right now. Final Life is Strange episode has been added, still waiting on Tales to pop up. Should be within a few minutes.

• Just 7 minutes to 8pm (in my timezone) maybe it'll launch now?

• Why am I so obsessed with this?? I'm not even going to play it tonight..

• oh man, I think I started a commetn wars! But my pref still lies with telltale, their stories are just the best. (personal opinion, no hate)

Green613 posted: »

Man I don't care if Telltale delayed this episode for another 10 months There is no way they'd lose me to Life is Strange of all games.

• I personally thought it was great.

aldimon posted: »

the life is strange ending was a huge letdown.

• Thanks, honestly even an 'you're SOL, come back tomorrow' would work for me at this time :P

OzzyUK posted: »

• edited October 2015

From the UK? :)

Just 7 minutes to 8pm (in my timezone) maybe it'll launch now?

• sobs
    I have to made my BL cosplay for this sunday and I'm here
    waiting for the last chapter
    wasting time, probably
    sobs

• Oh, no don't worry I don't think you started anything, and I'm just expressing my opinion as well ^-^

oh man, I think I started a commetn wars! But my pref still lies with telltale, their stories are just the best. (personal opinion, no hate)

• Your name is hilarious.

Just 7 minutes to 8pm (in my timezone) maybe it'll launch now?

• When is eu psn going to update?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.