Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• found it in psn us store. downloading :)
    i feel all you guys, it dropped just in time for me to go to work after a full free day with nothing else to do...

• edited October 2015

EU store or US store?

EDIT: Sorry I was being stupid and didn't read

found it in psn us store. downloading i feel all you guys, it dropped just in time for me to go to work after a full free day with nothing else to do...

• You on PS3 or 4? It's showing up for me, but still saying "not available for purchase".

found it in psn us store. downloading i feel all you guys, it dropped just in time for me to go to work after a full free day with nothing else to do...

• It's in the psn store US. Downloading now :) finally. so excited!

• I'm PS4 US and it's in the store for me.

• Yup, I can bring up the game page for the episode now, but no download link yet. Getting there lol.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Definitely close. When I search for "Tales from the Borderlands" in the web browser version of the store, it says there are 13 results. But

• Well it isn't in US store.

EU store or US store? EDIT: Sorry I was being stupid and didn't read

• The PS3 version downloads just fine, but I'm still having no luck whatsoever on the PS4. When I click on it, it says the content cannot be selected at this time.

• Well, I think it's fair enough for the EU PSN-ers to be a bit confused after receiving two bits of contradictory information from PSN and Telltale regarding the release date - I imagine it's most likely down to Telltale not accounting for time zone differences, or perhaps just PSN delaying it for whatever reason, so no-one's really at fault, although I think a message from the Telltale staff to clear up the confusion would of resulted in a lot less angry posts.

You guys are really awesome at over-dramatizing things. Sure, I can't play either and I was hoping I could, and heck I won't get a chance to

• I had no idea the EU blog said the 21st.
    It's odd, some people in Europe seem to have it, and some don't. I don't know how that works.

Echopapa posted: »

Since the date on the PSN EU blog seems to be saying the 21st, I'm going to lurk on the forums for a while and check the store again for myself a little after Midnight, I hope it works out for us both.

• Must only be in certain states,because i don't see it

Whatever626 posted: »

I'm PS4 US and it's in the store for me.

• [removed]

Whatever626 posted: »

I'm PS4 US and it's in the store for me.

• I'm getting no response from the PS3 PSN myself. Restarted my system, tried to update, and I'm not getting it whatsoever. I can find it in the spotlights, but there's no option to download and it tells me it cannot be purchased right now.

The PS3 version downloads just fine, but I'm still having no luck whatsoever on the PS4. When I click on it, it says the content cannot be selected at this time.

• Especially given that Telltale episodes tend to drop just after midnight in the UK so there were quite a lot of us waiting for it about 20 hours ago

Well, I think it's fair enough for the EU PSN-ers to be a bit confused after receiving two bits of contradictory information from PSN and Te

• Maybe ohio will get it tomorrow.

• Nearly 9pm where I am and the finale episode still hasn't shown up on PSN for the PS3 in the UK. I am slowly dying here.

• It seems it's in the US store in some states so some of us share your pain

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Nearly 9pm where I am and the finale episode still hasn't shown up on PSN for the PS3 in the UK. I am slowly dying here.

• I'm in Ireland and it isn't out on the PS store either.

I'm in Norway and it doesn't appear to be out on either PS4 or PC..

• i'm in virginia, us with a ps4 and i'm downloading it now. if that helps as far as the "where" goes.

• I'm in Michigan with a PS3. I can see it in the store, but it doesn't let me download.

pisceslass posted: »

i'm in virginia, us with a ps4 and i'm downloading it now. if that helps as far as the "where" goes.

• Yeah bro ;_; I'm having to play Life is Strange now without my beloved Tales from the Borderlands beside meeee.

It seems it's in the US store in some states so some of us share your pain

• Pffft. So I've got today off from work, but now they're trying to call me in.

[ignores them]

I guess I'll go take a shower and hope that PSN is done acting stupid by the time I'm finished. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Yeah, I was very disappointed when it didn't drop today - however, I've got a feeling it might drop just after midnight tonight, so I'm going to stay up until 1ish and see what happens. If it doesn't I'll just sleep and get it tomorrow. The temptation of spoilers is killing me though haha.

Hax14 posted: »

Especially given that Telltale episodes tend to drop just after midnight in the UK so there were quite a lot of us waiting for it about 20 hours ago

• Honestly this is all on Sony and not TT anyways. The PSN is refusing to give me an update options, and pressing triangle on the Playstation Store gives me the option to "Start" and "Delete" so I can't even force the PSN to check for an update. My only option is repeatedly opening and closing the store.

Pffft. So I've got today off from work, but now they're trying to call me in. ... [ignores them] I guess I'll go take a shower and hope that PSN is done acting stupid by the time I'm finished. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Yeah, I know Sony's to blame. I freaking love Playstation, but there's no denying that the store is a piece of crap half the time, haha.

I'll check again in half an hour and if the download option still isn't there, then I guess I may as well go in for work after all.

Honestly this is all on Sony and not TT anyways. The PSN is refusing to give me an update options, and pressing triangle on the Playstation

• So I suppose I'm the only one who just finished the episode on Steam. I won't spoil anything but let's just say it's FRICKIN awesome and you WILL cry.

• What makes your state so special?Kidding

i'm in virginia, us with a ps4 and i'm downloading it now. if that helps as far as the "where" goes.

• Sometimes it takes them as late as 8 Eastern to do an update, so I would not hold your breath just as an FYI.

Yeah, I know Sony's to blame. I freaking love Playstation, but there's no denying that the store is a piece of crap half the time, haha.

• Darn Virginians hoggin the updates
    jk :P

gordon123 posted: »

What makes your state so special?Kidding

• I guess I set you up for that. lol

Oh I know it's not the right time tonight But I won't sleep until it drops

• I'm in Oklahoma with a PS3.It's in the store but won't let me download.

• My god if this happens to GoT I will throw myself directly out the nearest window.

I've played every Telltale game for the past 5 years so trust me when I say waiting is very common theme.

• Well the PSN store update for Life is Strange early in the morning... I've updated Tales but still can't play the episode.

• So not the 20th for PS4, good to know.

• Oh I feel so sorry for all of you. Anyway, it's an awesome episode, it's worth the extra wait.

• I didn't even get the option to update Tales.

Jake360 posted: »

Well the PSN store update for Life is Strange early in the morning... I've updated Tales but still can't play the episode.

• lmao! the both of you shush! us virginians are lovers lucky for you.

Darn Virginians hoggin the updates jk :P

• At least there's a chance you might become a warg.

NicWarden posted: »

My god if this happens to GoT I will throw myself directly out the nearest window.

• In New York, ps4, "Not available for purchase" but I can look at the info no problem...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.