Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Glad to hear that! Thank you ;)

Caoline posted: »

11/10. So many plot twists, so many feels. There were some really funny moments, but also some really disturbing ones... It was perfect:')

• Oh I know it's not the right time tonight
    But I won't sleep until it drops
    enter image description here

Coodookie posted: »

For all the playstation users waiting for it to go online I'd give up for today. The blog says tomorrow so it's going to be tomorrow. I'm

• OMG I couldn't imagine a better episode. Honestly. For me it was 10/10/

• Omg this is really annoying I have been excited to play the final episode of tales of the borderlands been waiting the whole of today

• The US store is definitely in the process of updating (LiS is up!), but for some reason they're late with Tales. This happened back with E2, it took them like an extra hour and a half. So hopefully within another hour?

bdiddy2012 posted: »

Is anyone having any luck with the playstation store in the US?

• Hearing the Episode is finally out on Telltale's storefront.

If you guys have issues or need any support, please try these steps:

• Spoke with Playstation on the phone, it will be out today. That is confirmed but it can be as late as 6:00 PM Pacific Time.

bdiddy2012 posted: »

Is anyone having any luck with the playstation store in the US?

• Just finished the episode. I love you Telltale so much. I feel like crying! Whoever doubts Telltale clearly has never played Tales from the Borderlands! Guys, its a good one. Dare I say the best episode Telltale has ever made in the history of EVER!!!

• Is it sad? :(

Just finished the episode. I love you Telltale so much. I feel like crying! Whoever doubts Telltale clearly has never played Tales from the

• All players waiting on the TT store

Hearing the Episode is finally out on Telltale's storefront. If you guys have issues or need any support, please try these steps: *

• my ps4 updated and still no tales episode. I have ps4 US. I'm kind of getting sick of constantly checking the PlayStation store so I'm just refreshing this thread. I work tomorrow and have off today so I'm really hoping I can play it today otherwise work tomorrow is going to suck

• I can't say ;)

Is it sad?

• Well I had today off and Telltale have officially left a bad taste in my mouth.

Thanks guys...

• I have waited all day for my daughter to go down for a nap so that I could play, and no dice. I NEED TO PLAY NOW!!!!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

10,000 Tweets just in time for the final.

• I had today off and was planning to play Tales, but almost 24 hours after it was supposed to be out, no such luck.

Thanks guys...

• Yup, the episode is out on PC in Denmark so I think it is out in Europe.

• I should be out of here for my own sake since there is people who beated the game by now and others who are already downloading...if its tomorrow then screw the waiting, still its so unfair seing guys enjoying the game and saying how good it was when there is like a lot others like me here X_x

• There's no spoilers mate. In fact, there's nothing from them. At all.

EmaDragmire posted: »

I want to check Twitter too but I'm pretty scared of spoilers.

• Looks like it should be up soon for PS4. When I go to Add-Ons>Spotlight then scroll over to Maps & Levels "The Vaul of the Traveler" is listed there. But when I click it, it says "This content cannot be selected at this time." Things usually trickle in on the PS Store, so I would assume it will be available for download shortly.

• "I'm mad at Telltale because PSN/Steam is taking forever to release the episode. Ugh. Thanks Telltale for lying to me about the release date."

~ The majority of he posts I'm seeing.

• Be nice if we could actually play the finale though!

OzzyUK posted: »

10,000 Tweets just in time for the final. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/656553215228424192

• I'm disgruntled by Telltale for the complete radio silence in response to so many people not being able to play.

"I'm mad at Telltale because PSN/Steam is taking forever to release the episode. Ugh. Thanks Telltale for lying to me about the release date." ~ The majority of he posts I'm seeing.

• I'm in Norway and it doesn't appear to be out on either PS4 or PC..

SnownRaven posted: »

Yup, the episode is out on PC in Denmark so I think it is out in Europe.

• I get the same thing on PS3.

Morello48 posted: »

Looks like it should be up soon for PS4. When I go to Add-Ons>Spotlight then scroll over to Maps & Levels "The Vaul of the Traveler"

• My new episode wont download, on tt store here. Anyone else got the same issue?

• At least you're not alone... I'm upset that it's not out yet (for me!!!) but knowing that there are people suffering with me, makes me feel a tad better.

I should be out of here for my own sake since there is people who beated the game by now and others who are already downloading...if its tom

• You guys are really awesome at over-dramatizing things. Sure, I can't play either and I was hoping I could, and heck I won't get a chance tomorrow either, which makes it even double tough luck, but it's not the end of the world. You will live, while there might be some in game characters who do not have such luck. ;)

• If my Tales From The Boarderlands icon looks like this, do I need to uninstall the game and reinstall it. I can still get the game to work but it still says the episode is coming soon. Its on PC from the telltale games website. enter image description here

Hearing the Episode is finally out on Telltale's storefront. If you guys have issues or need any support, please try these steps: *

• 24 hours? What? It was meant to be out a few hours ago.

Echopapa posted: »

I had today off and was planning to play Tales, but almost 24 hours after it was supposed to be out, no such luck. Thanks guys...

• It's still the 20th. And for Telltale, it'll be the 20th for another 11 hours. They don't need to give an explanation as to why the episode's not out at the exact hour, minute and second that everyone expects it to be. A lot of people on the Telltale store have it, or are downloading, North American PSN is in the process of updating. People just need to be more patient. If it was the 25th and no one had it, then yeah, I could understand being annoyed at the radio silence. But it's not. It's the 20th, it's on the Telltale store, and now we're just waiting for Steam and PSN to update And there's no point even wasting a thought of upsetness as Telltale because the stores they have zero control over haven't posted the episode.

I'm disgruntled by Telltale for the complete radio silence in response to so many people not being able to play.

• I'm in the UK, so PSN EU - usually releases at Midnight, and is now 20:52 here :)

Miny77 posted: »

24 hours? What? It was meant to be out a few hours ago.

• dang well at least they say it will be out today, but that is so long as everything stays on track hahaha. thanks for that info DrunkenThunder ^_^

Spoke with Playstation on the phone, it will be out today. That is confirmed but it can be as late as 6:00 PM Pacific Time.

• If my Tales From The Boarderlands icon looks like this, do I need to uninstall the game and reinstall it. I can still get the game to work but it still says the episode is coming soon. Its on PC from the telltale games website.

• I have the same problem. I'm in Ireland, been waiting all day, it's nearly 9pm and nothing :/

I'm in the UK, so PSN EU - usually releases at Midnight, and is now 20:52 here

• But it won't be the 20th for much longer for some people, including myself. In the EU, the episode usually drops a little after midnight so for us, its 20+ hours late.

We aren't asking for an explanation, we would like to hear something, anything, an acknowledgement of the issue at the very LEAST. For those in the EU, we have been entirely screwed by the launch fucking up and we're very much allowed to be upset by that fact.

It's still the 20th. And for Telltale, it'll be the 20th for another 11 hours. They don't need to give an explanation as to why the episode'

• Ostensibly a lot of us, actually.

Cipyaar posted: »

My new episode wont download, on tt store here. Anyone else got the same issue?

• edited October 2015

Definitely close. When I search for "Tales from the Borderlands" in the web browser version of the store, it says there are 13 results. But When I click to show all, it's only showing 11 results. So the PS3/4 versions are about to show up!

Edit- Here is is, but it's saying "unavailable" still. Guess I'll just keep refreshing like crazy. :P

Morello48 posted: »

Looks like it should be up soon for PS4. When I go to Add-Ons>Spotlight then scroll over to Maps & Levels "The Vaul of the Traveler"

• Since the date on the PSN EU blog seems to be saying the 21st, I'm going to lurk on the forums for a while and check the store again for myself a little after Midnight, I hope it works out for us both.

I have the same problem. I'm in Ireland, been waiting all day, it's nearly 9pm and nothing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.