Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• enter image description here

Catches you looking at her booty.

Just a quick reminder of the height difference between Sasha and Rhys.

• She's the cutie with the booty. That's all that matters.

Catches you looking at her booty.

• <333

Just a quick reminder of the height difference between Sasha and Rhys.

• Yeah, I can barely keep up. If I missed any fics, just hit me up, guys. :P

Damn you guys are creative! Fricking Awesome! (i know its sarcastic slab but i wanted a clap gif)

• I HOPE IT DOESNT END. Idk if its obvious but I eat up this stuff like junk food.

SO. MANY. FICS. -slips on non-existent reading glasses-

• Git with the tiems Poopass

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, I can barely keep up. If I missed any fics, just hit me up, guys. :P

• Don't you see teh updated OP, chicken? I'm trying as best I can.

Git with the tiems Poopass

• -begins whining about being precious-

Don't you see teh updated OP, chicken? I'm trying as best I can.

• edited December 2015

Cute! Full image @ barghidraws Each has Rhys Ship, but I singled out Rhysha, well you know why.

enter image description here

• This....I Like This.

Cute! Full image @ barghidraws Each has Rhys Ship, but I singled out Rhysha, well you know why.

• Is it bad that I killed the Sarcastic Slab? ;-;

Damn you guys are creative! Fricking Awesome! (i know its sarcastic slab but i wanted a clap gif)

• Think everyone did! xD I just shot him with logans gun and watched him burn as he clapped! mwhaha

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Is it bad that I killed the Sarcastic Slab? ;-;

• Yeah, at least the Slab King said that I was a true Slab :D

Think everyone did! xD I just shot him with logans gun and watched him burn as he clapped! mwhaha

Yeah, at least the Slab King said that I was a true Slab

• Now I'm really glad that I killed him.

• -sees that you like it-

This....I Like This.

• edited December 2015

These past few weeks have been stressful. Fanfic is struggling to come along. Give me good motivational pictures or encouraging words.

• Gonna crank out another chapter today. Debating on making it into one long chapter, or splitting it into two because of how much will actually happen in it ...

Rhysha candy for all you folks, one way or another.

• edited December 2015

You can do it!

Pic

But honestly, you shouldn't force yourself to write if you don't feel like it.

Tony_Marker posted: »

These past few weeks have been stressful. Fanfic is struggling to come along. Give me good motivational pictures or encouraging words.

• I would love to be able to cleanse the rhysha tag on tumblr. Tumblr is a cesspool. I was so excited about the tag being updated (cause it rarely is), then boom hate. Good lord...and it came from a person who ships Rhys with a genocidal child abuser. I...just...don't understand that place.

• I completely agree, the hate for rhysha on tumblr is suffocating and I can't stand how many of them put it IN the rhysha tag. I don't even understand the hate for the ship either. Because it got more canon moments than the other ships? Tales from the borderlands isn't a dating sim! They made it an option that you can choose to act upon or reject. If they did that with ever character the game would have been a mess. Like did people really expect Rhack to be canon? Sorry I just have some pent up feelings about this.

DDbaby74 posted: »

I would love to be able to cleanse the rhysha tag on tumblr. Tumblr is a cesspool. I was so excited about the tag being updated (cause it ra

• I am HYPE!

Gonna crank out another chapter today. Debating on making it into one long chapter, or splitting it into two because of how much will actually happen in it ... Rhysha candy for all you folks, one way or another.

• The Rhack shippers have come around, realizing that their ship is futile.

So instead they direct their hate and disappointment to the ship that got the most canon attention.

I completely agree, the hate for rhysha on tumblr is suffocating and I can't stand how many of them put it IN the rhysha tag. I don't even u

• All these fics... I'm tempted to make one myself!

• Yeah I opened tumblr today with Rhysha tag and first tag was hate :'(. For example I trying to be nice to other shipers, but some of them seems to show bad side of their selves. So yeah try to ignore them...

I would love to be able to cleanse the rhysha tag on tumblr. Tumblr is a cesspool. I was so excited about the tag being updated (cause it ra

• I checked almost every hour per these last days!! I am in love with your work! I saw chapter 4 update when I was in school and I started screaming of joy!! It is sad I wil se only tomorrow :/

Gonna crank out another chapter today. Debating on making it into one long chapter, or splitting it into two because of how much will actually happen in it ... Rhysha candy for all you folks, one way or another.

• I appreciate the words. I want to write, it's just that school is demotivating me.

You can do it! Pic But honestly, you shouldn't force yourself to write if you don't feel like it.

All these fics... I'm tempted to make one myself!

• You know who'd be excited about that?

• And me!!!

You know who'd be excited about that?

• I feel you. I have to rant about this because I don't really get to anywhere else. I tried on tumblr awhile back, and damn did that not turn out well. So here it goes...I get that people are disappointed (especially Gayperion), but Rhysha isn't evil. Which is how it's treated on tumblr.com. And they act like Telltale shoved Sasha in their face, even though she's a main character. They hate on her so much, it's exhausting. Sasha is a gun loving dork who is treated like a Queen. Telltale gave her the respect she deserved, I loved it. I read a post recently (from a prominent Gayperion shipper and artist) ranting about the fact that Sasha didn't do anything in episode 5. That she was only there to be fought over. I guess they had secret access to a different game because I don't know what the hell they're talking about. I was disappointed that she wasn't there during the Felix scene. But it's not like August and Rhys fought for her in a kiddie pool filled with pudding (not that I'd be opposed to that). In fact August playfully teases Rhys for failing to garner a hug from her, if he trusted Jack. She sacrificed herself to save her friends and sister. She thought she was going to die and she willingly did it. Even during the "death" scene there are Rhysha moments, but it's mostly about her sister. That is a scene about Fiona and Sasha's relationship, with a little Rhys thrown in. I'm cool if they're mad at Telltale (they did play favorites) but they need to leave Sasha out of it. The romance is twenty minutes of a TEN HOUR game. It wasn't a major plot point. Rhys' crush on Sasha added to Rhys' character development, it didn't derail it. In fact without it, NOTHING CHANGES. You just don't get to see how adorable he is around her. His main character arc is still about him overcoming Jack's abusive manipulation. Which isn't romantic at all and frankly it grosses me out how many people try to spin it that way. All I want to do on tumblr is surround myself in Gayperion, Rhysha, and Rhyiona. Yet, I'm bombarded by Rhack. Let's take Handsome Jack's word for it:

Dameon Clarke knows what's up. OK I got it out of my system. Thanks!

I completely agree, the hate for rhysha on tumblr is suffocating and I can't stand how many of them put it IN the rhysha tag. I don't even u

• Please! I love your tol and smol one-shots. It would add some love to this world of hate.

• Oh my god yes, all of this! Sasha is a fantastic character and the fact that so many hate her because of a ship is absolutely ridiculous. All she did was add to the story, she did absolutely nothing to take away from it. And even if you don't like her in a romantic relationship with Rhys, I don't see why people aren't into a platonic one, cause you can literally play it that way. Even if they aren't involved romantically, they still make an awesome friendship duo. I just hate "shipping wars", its just a bunch of people acting like babies.

I feel you. I have to rant about this because I don't really get to anywhere else. I tried on tumblr awhile back, and damn did that not turn

• Nah, I always do optional objectives.

Is it bad that I killed the Sarcastic Slab? ;-;

• Yes, definitely do it.

• edited December 2015

I'll spare you the amount of time I've literally seen tumblr call Rhysha Satan's ship. I think I have the first rhysha post in the rhysha tag, so I've been putting up with it all for a long time. I see both of our rants a lot, I totally agree with you. I would rather put up with friendly wars with Rhyiona than nasty rants with Rhack, but tumblr is just so bad with it.I know "let people ship what they want to ship" but you gotta draw the line somewhere.

(Also that person followed me at one point and I was like "uh bro are you sure you want to do that")

• One of the reasons why I avoid that place at all costs.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.